You lovemiss you too muchh b...

All I know is I love you too much to walk away thoughAll I know is I love you too much to walk away though.
█花仔2487
我所知道的是我太爱你了,以至于不能离开你,尽管我非常爱你,以至于不能离开你,我缺不得不离开你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请问有首英文歌歌词高潮是唱“i love you baby..”这首歌的歌名_百度知道
请问有首英文歌歌词高潮是唱“i love you baby..”这首歌的歌名
歌名叫:can't take my eyes off you 英国Manic Street Preachers组合唱的 歌词: you'er just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you you'd be like heaven to touch i wanna hold you so much at long last love has arrived and i thank god i'm alive you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you pardon the way that i stare there's nothing else to compare the sight of you leaves me weak there are no words left to speak but if you feel like i feel please let me know that it's real you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm the lonely night i love you baby trust in me when i say oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay and let me love you,baby,let me love you... i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm the lonely night i love you baby trust in me when i say oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay oh pretty baby,trust in me when i say:oh pretty baby... 下载:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
I love you!
歌手:celine dion
I must be crazy now
Maybe I dream too much
But when I think of you
I long to feel your touch
To whisper in your ear
Words that are old as time
Words only you would hear
If only you were mine