想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢求北师大版高一英语的课文_百度知道
求北师大版高一英语的课文
我是北京的,我要北师大版高一英语(必修1)的U2中的介绍National Hero 杨利伟
的那篇文章 急需谢谢
不是qaz - 见习魔法师 二级找的那个
Millions of people all over China were watching TV when the spaceship landed safely, who was a pilot in the army. “When the spaceship separated from the rocket.
The launch was very successful, October 15th, ready to collect him.m. When Yang Liwei climbed out of the spaceship, Gansu Province. “When the spaceship was lifting off.”
During the 21-hour space flight. He was also able to speak with his wife and 8-year-old son.” As Yang Liwei returned into the earth’s atmosphere, was chosen from 1. Yang Liwei had several tasks to complete during the flight and only slept in the spaceship for about 3 hours. He told reporters later, I felt the ship was shaking. When ShenzhouV let out its parachute. While the spaceship was circling the earth for the sixth time, “I thought 21 hours was too short to stay in space, the spaceship circled the earth twice, called ShenzhouV, helicopters were flying to where he would land. The spaceship. on October 16th:23 a, was carrying China’s first astronaut. on Wednesday. Yang.
At 6.m, he smiled and waved to the crowds waiting for him, Yang Liwei showed the flags of China and the United Nations, “The surface of the spaceship was glowing red when it came back into the earth’s atmosphere, 2003 in Jiuquan, expressing the wishes of the Chinese people to explore and use space peacefully, Yang Liwei spoke with ground control in Gansu, I could really feel the high gravity”, said Yang Liwei, the Shenzhou V circled the earth 14 times, I suddenly got a feeling of soaring into the sky because of the zero gravity, Yang Liwei,500 other army pilots and started training for his space flight in 1998, Yang Liwei landed in Inner Mongolia safely. Yang Liwei was happy to be home but he said. While he was sleeping.
When the spaceship was doing its seventh circleChina’s first manned spaceship lifted off at 9 a
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高一英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
When I boarded the Shenzhou-5 spacecraft for the first time, I couldn’t help feeling excited, I decide that I must fly it.&------said by Yang Liwei
Colonel Yang Liwei is an astronaut, and he is also a member of the Astronaut Team of the People’s Liberation Army.
Born on June 21st,1965 in a teather’s family in Suizhong Country of Liaoning Province,Yang Liwei had a happy childhood with his parents.Not only was he a good student in school,but he also had a gift for math.He won a lot of math competition prizes.After graduating from middle school,Yang Liwei continued his studies at the No.8 Aviation College of the Air Force of the People’s Liberatio...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁北师大石竹附属学校2015高考再创佳绩
当前位置:
首页 >其他 >工作动态
桥头镇党政人大办
信息索引号:
北师大石竹附属学校2015高考再创佳绩从北京师范大学东莞石竹附属学校获悉,该校学生在2015年高考中取得了较好成绩,重本上线率、本科上线率和总上线率再创佳绩。
北京师范大学东莞石竹附属学校2015届高三学生重本上线共63人,理科最高分658分,文科最高分587分;重本上线率、本科上线率和总上线率较2014年均稳中有升,保持着持续增长的良好态势。与上级商定预期目标相比,重本完成率为105%,本科完成率为117%,总上线完成率为127%。重本上线人数较去年增加23人;高分段人数增长明显,640以上5人,610分以上19人,600分以上22人。音乐生陈越声乐单科成绩位居东莞市第一名。美术生巫文君有望被中央美术学院录取,体育生黄志坚有望被北京体育学院录取。谭嘉雯、邬嘉恩有望被北京大学录取。2015届学生升入校高一时,中考成绩位居全市前2500名的学生仅11人,高考达重本线39人,人数翻番。
【】 【】 【】 【】北京师范大学东莞石竹附属学校好还是东莞市北师大翰林好?_百度知道
北京师范大学东莞石竹附属学校好还是东莞市北师大翰林好?
我有更好的答案
其实石竹也很严,但是有很多学生混饭吃的,素质不好(我是其中的一员,但我素质很好)至于翰林,我觉得值得一进!望采纳订花斥拘俪饺筹邪船矛!(如果你要进石竹,你的人品要非常好,那些素质低的人就不会你一言我一语的了)望采纳!
可是有些人说翰林很不好耶...你在石竹读是公办生吗?
是啦,要是你是厉害点的公办生,没人敢欺负你的(我就是一个例子),那如果翰林真不好的话,就来石竹吧,高中的确有许多人是混饭的,怪不得重点上线率低(要不是他有高复班,我看他高考优胜奖往哪拿!).......初中另谈........(初中牛B学生较多,到高中肯定不在石竹吧)
我觉得翰林还不错!管理的方式和石竹不同。比较严谨。
你是翰林的吗?
翰林好些。它管得严。校风很好。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
北京师范大学的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁北师大石竹附属学校中秋节放假_百度知道
北师大石竹附属学校中秋节放假
不会放,就放周六,再说了,应该放1到2天对,中秋节是星期天