prefer to的用法最好全面一些

prefer的用法、最好详细点_百度作业帮
prefer的用法、最好详细点
prefer的用法、最好详细点
prefer的用法 1、后接不定式时与rather than 或instead of连用,如:He preferred to die rather than (to) steal./ He perferred to die instead of stealing.他宁死也不去偷窃.2、注意介词搭配,如:I prefer swimming to skating.(I like swimming better than skating.)我喜欢游泳胜过滑冰.prefer 因其本身含有比较之意,而不可再与more 或most连用.3、prefer+名词或动名词“宁愿”,“更喜欢”.He comes from Shanghai,so he prefers rice.他是上海人,因此更喜欢吃米饭.I prefer going by bike.我宁愿骑单车去.I prefer the white one.我喜欢那个白的.4、prefer to do “愿意做”.I prefer to go at once.我愿意马上就走.5、prefer sb.to do “愿意某人做” I prefer you to go at once.我倒希望你马上就走.6、prefer to sth.“宁愿做...而不做...”.I prefer tea to milk.我宁愿喝茶也不喝牛奶.I prefer watching TV to going out.我宁愿看电视也不出去.7、prefer to do sth.rather than do sth.“宁愿做...而不做...” I prefer to watch TV rather than go out.我宁愿呆在家里也不出去.8、prefer+ that从句“宁愿”(从句一般用虚拟语气)I prefer that you should do it.我宁愿你做这件事.不能说prefer sth rather than sth
prefer to do rather than do prefer doing to doingprefer sth to sth
prefer的用法 1、后接不定式时与rather than 或instead of连用,如:He preferred to die rather than (to) steal. / He perferred to die instead of stealing. 他宁死也不去偷窃。 2、注意介词搭配,如: I prefer swimming to skating. (I l...关于prefer的用法 固定搭配_百度知道
关于prefer的用法 固定搭配
最好有例子,谢谢明天要期中考试啦,帮帮忙啊那个,我没币,帮我一下吧好人一生平安
提问者采纳
prefer to do
prefer to listen to Enhlish.prefer A to B
I prefer apples to oranges. 与橘子相比更喜欢苹果。prefer doing to doing
I prefer reading to writing. 与写字相比我更喜欢读。prefer to do A rather than B
I prefer to read rather than write.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁prefer 的用法prefer to do/doing 喜欢做 几乎没有区别prefer A to B 比起B更喜欢Aprefer doingA to doing B 比起做B更喜欢做Aprefer to do A rather than B比起做B更喜欢做A在什么情况下用哪种更好?_百度作业帮
prefer 的用法prefer to do/doing 喜欢做 几乎没有区别prefer A to B 比起B更喜欢Aprefer doingA to doing B 比起做B更喜欢做Aprefer to do A rather than B比起做B更喜欢做A在什么情况下用哪种更好?
prefer 的用法prefer to do/doing 喜欢做 几乎没有区别prefer A to B 比起B更喜欢Aprefer doingA to doing B 比起做B更喜欢做Aprefer to do A rather than B比起做B更喜欢做A在什么情况下用哪种更好?
看各别情况:1.I prefer to stand.宁愿(选择)2.She would prefer to come with you rather than stay here.宁愿3.Do you prefer a particular sort of music?选择4.I prefer to go on self-catering holidays.选择5.I prefer reading to watching television.更喜欢6.I prefer coffee to tea.更喜欢麻烦讲一下prefer的用法,最好能举例子讲一下.有没有prefer doing sth.to do sth.这个用法,无论有没有,亲请详细讲一下为什么(如果有,请讲一下用法:没有,尽可能告诉我原因)._百度作业帮
麻烦讲一下prefer的用法,最好能举例子讲一下.有没有prefer doing sth.to do sth.这个用法,无论有没有,亲请详细讲一下为什么(如果有,请讲一下用法:没有,尽可能告诉我原因).
麻烦讲一下prefer的用法,最好能举例子讲一下.有没有prefer doing sth.to do sth.这个用法,无论有没有,亲请详细讲一下为什么(如果有,请讲一下用法:没有,尽可能告诉我原因).
1、后接不定式时与rather than 或instead of连用,如:He prefered to die rather than (to) steal./ He perfered to die instead of stealing.他宁死也不去偷窃.2、注意介词搭配,如:I prefer swimming to skating.(I like swimming better than skating.)我喜欢游泳胜过滑冰.prefer 因其本身含有比较之意,而不可再与more 或most连用.3、prefer+名词或动名词“宁愿”,“更喜欢”.He comes from Shanghai,so he prefers rice.他是上海人,因此更喜欢吃米饭.I prefer going by bike.我宁愿骑单车去.I prefer the white one.我喜欢那个白的.4、prefer to do “愿意做”.I prefer to go at once.我愿意马上就走.5、prefer sb.to do “愿意某人做” I prefer you to go at once.我倒希望你马上就走.6、prefer to sth.“宁愿做...而不做...”.I prefer tea to milk.我宁愿喝茶也不喝牛奶.I prefer watching TV to going out.我宁愿看电视也不出去.7、prefer to do sth.rather than do sth.“宁愿做...而不做...” I prefer to watch TV rather than go out.我宁愿呆在家里也不出去.8、prefer+ that从句“宁愿”(从句一般用虚拟语气)I prefer that you should do it.我宁愿你做这件事.
prefer的用法 1、后接不定式时与rather than 或instead of连用,如:He preferred to die rather than (to) steal. / He perferred to die instead of stealing. 他宁死也不去偷窃。 2、注意介词搭配,如: I prefer swimming to skating. (I l...

我要回帖

更多关于 prefer to 的文章

随机推荐