&&第57届格莱美奖
My Heart Is Open
韩国毁三观19禁MV合辑
超劲爆无下限无节操MV合辑
爱莉安娜·格兰德
妮琪·米娜一首英文老歌 其中半句歌词是 my heart is down 后面就忘记了 求大神_百度知道
一首英文老歌 其中半句歌词是 my heart is down 后面就忘记了 求大神
提问者采纳
salt fish are niceAnd the rum is fine any time of yearBut I'm on my wayWon'm sad to say I't be back for many a dayMy heart is down't be back for many a dayMy heart is down&#39://m sad to say I&#39.baidu:Harry Belafonte - Jamaica Farewell (1956)Down the day where the nights are gayAnd the sun shines daily on the mountain topI took a trip on a sailing shipAnd when I reached Jamaica I made a stopBut I' rice' my head is turning aroundI had to leave a little girl in Kingston townMy heart is down&#39不知道是不是~不过下面这首也挺好听的http://music
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
老歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
You raise me up----Westlife
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词开头是excuse me ,your heart is my heart,hello。。。。然后有3声叮叮叮的声音,英文歌,求名字~~~_百度知道
歌词开头是excuse me ,your heart is my heart,hello。。。。然后有3声叮叮叮的声音,英文歌,求名字~~~
就是防弹少年团jungkook在dance practice时那首歌
提问者采纳
re everywhere I go, go, go?Am I just a piece to push in your board game, goSave your goodbye转载来自 ※ Mm chasing dreams but you know I&#39, go?You like it when it&#39, go,t stop rememberingI say I&#39?Have you been lre everywhere I goYou're everywhere  魔镜歌词网 You&#39, you&#39, you're everywhere It help from takingNo matter how I changeThere will be no escapingI say I&#39, your heart is in my heartHello, go,re everywhere I goYou&#39,re everywhere I goYou're everywhere I goYou're everywhere I goYou're back inside my mindAnd I can&#39, running away from youSome sort of comfort in your painI can&#39,re everywhere I goYou&#39, running away from youSave your goodbyeYou&#39, goSave your goodbyeYou&#39, go:Mike Posner, go, have you not had enough?Have you been lre everywhere Ire everywhere I goYou&#39?You like it when it've beenRre everywhere I goYou&#39Mike Posner Save Your Goodbye作词;s my time to shineAnd my sword is tremblingYou&#39:Mike Pve beenRunning away from、Greg Kurstin作曲, it're everywhere I goYou's hard for me to see straightYou make it go on and on and on and on and onSave your goodbyeYou're everywhere Ire everywhere I goYou&#39、Greg KurstinExcuse me, goHre standing on my loveHello,m chasing time but you know I&#39, goBeg your pardon,ve taken this too farAm I just a piece to puss hard for me to see straightYou make it go on and on and on and on and onSave your goodbyeYou&#39
提问者评价
谢谢,嘻嘻
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁myheartisstillhere是什么意思_百度知道
myheartisstillhere是什么意思
可以翻译为:我的心还/仍然在这里。例句赏析:1、Is jaworski still here?贾霍斯基还在这儿?2、Ms. jib, is your heart still available?jib小姐,你的心里面还有空间吗? 3、What? A heart attack is sitting here talking to you.怎么啦?这个心脏病人不正坐这儿跟你聊天呢吗? 4、So if he got what he wanted, why is he still here?那他拿到他想要的了,为什么还待在这儿? 5、So you're thinking the weapon is still in here?所以你觉得凶器还在这里?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
.-----------------------------------如有疑问欢迎追问:1.Ms, is your heart still available,你的心里面还有空间吗. jib? jib小姐my heart is still here我的心仍然在这里双语对照例句
来自团队:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲的名字,有句歌词是“my heart is so disappeared”_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲的名字,有句歌词是“my heart is so disappeared”
我听到完整的一句哗激糕刻蕹灸革熏宫抹歌词是“my heart is so disappeared”,谁知道请告诉我,谢谢
歌名是storyLaura Story 来自美国,是一位以基督流行为主要风格的创作歌手歌名:Grace 歌词:My heart is so proud.My mind is so unfocused.I see the things You do through meAnd now You gently break me,Then lovingly You take me Andhold me as my Father and mold me as my Maker.I ask You: &How many times will You pick me up,When I keep on letting You down?And each time I will fall short of Your glory,How far will forgiveness abound?&And You answer: &My child, I love you.And as long as you’re seeking My face,You’ll walk in the power of My daily sufficientAt times I may grow weakand feel a bit discouraged,Knowing that someone,somewhere Could do a better job.For who am I to serve You?I know I don’t deserve You.And that’s the part that burns in my heartI ask You:When I keep on letting You down?And each time I will fall short of Your glory,How far will forgiveness abound?&And You answer: &My child, I love you. And as long as you’re seeking My face,You’ll walk in the poweryou are so Patient with me, Lord.As I work w哗激糕刻蕹灸革熏宫抹ith You, I’m learningwhat Your grace really means.The price that I could never paywas paid at Calvary.So, instead of trying to repay You,I’m learning to simply obey YouBy giving up my life to You For all thatI ask You:When I keep on letting You down?And each time I will fall short of Your glory,How far will forgiveness abound?&And You answer: &My child, I love you.And as long as you’re seeking My face,You’ll walk in the powerof My daily sufficient grace.&如果我的解答有所帮助。。望采纳。。谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他2条回答
男声女声??
我听的版本应该是男女合唱的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 where is my heart 的文章