是这句话支撑着她 这句话用英语怎么说说

英语翻译呵呵`他不仅是一个出色的演员,唱歌也很好听.希望的家多支持他如果有一天我见到他,我一定会大声说-我喜欢你星的声音 维纳斯宾馆_百度作业帮
英语翻译呵呵`他不仅是一个出色的演员,唱歌也很好听.希望的家多支持他如果有一天我见到他,我一定会大声说-我喜欢你星的声音 维纳斯宾馆
英语翻译呵呵`他不仅是一个出色的演员,唱歌也很好听.希望的家多支持他如果有一天我见到他,我一定会大声说-我喜欢你星的声音 维纳斯宾馆
Not only is he an outstanding performer,but also he sings very well,we hope that the more support.If one day I saw him,I will keep saying - I love youthe voices of starVenus Hotel你是一个很单纯女孩子 ,那么多人喜欢你 看上谁啦就跟他说出来吧 支持你 , 英文怎么说 谢_百度知道
你是一个很单纯女孩子 ,那么多人喜欢你 看上谁啦就跟他说出来吧 支持你 , 英文怎么说 谢
you are a really pure girl so that many people like you. tell him if you have special feeling, I am suppost yo.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译将下列句子翻译成英语:1.他非常感谢那些在困难时期给过他帮助和支持的人 2.总的来说,中国人比较含蓄,一般不怎么愿意和陌生人交谈 3.正是他乐于助人的品德使他赢得了人们的尊_百度作业帮
英语翻译将下列句子翻译成英语:1.他非常感谢那些在困难时期给过他帮助和支持的人 2.总的来说,中国人比较含蓄,一般不怎么愿意和陌生人交谈 3.正是他乐于助人的品德使他赢得了人们的尊
英语翻译将下列句子翻译成英语:1.他非常感谢那些在困难时期给过他帮助和支持的人 2.总的来说,中国人比较含蓄,一般不怎么愿意和陌生人交谈 3.正是他乐于助人的品德使他赢得了人们的尊重 4.他们之间建立了良好的关系,这给双方都带来了很多好处
Okay,as an outlander,I sure can do these work by the contexts.A.He has many thanks for for those who ever helping himself.B.Chinese are generally but mostly not talking to strangers due to the fact they way their customs,manners and etiquette.C .His good helping hands made him of good reputation and responsibility.D.They established their successful relationships equally benefit each ( other ).LOL :D
He thank you very much for those in difficult times to help and support to him Overall, the Chinese people are more subtle, and generally do not like to talk to strangers It was hi...
1. He appreciates the people whom helped and supported him when he needed.2. Generally, Chinese does not speaking with strangers due to culture.3. Helping others built his reputation, and pe...英语翻译亲,帮我把下边的一段话翻译成英文好吗?她是我的好朋友.在我学美术的时候给了我很大的支持,会在我难受的时候安慰我.所以要让孩子懂得,这是我的班级,这是我们出去写生.大家一_百度作业帮
英语翻译亲,帮我把下边的一段话翻译成英文好吗?她是我的好朋友.在我学美术的时候给了我很大的支持,会在我难受的时候安慰我.所以要让孩子懂得,这是我的班级,这是我们出去写生.大家一
英语翻译亲,帮我把下边的一段话翻译成英文好吗?她是我的好朋友.在我学美术的时候给了我很大的支持,会在我难受的时候安慰我.所以要让孩子懂得,这是我的班级,这是我们出去写生.大家一起玩,一起画画.我爱我的老师,我从他身上体会到了,认真做一件事.玩的时候很放松,画画的时候很认真,全心全意的做一件事.这是他在根雕,是他和我们一起挖的出的树根.我觉得对孩子的教育,不是一味的说而是让他在你身上体会出道理
She is my good friend. When I learn art gave me great support, will comfort me when I was ill.
So let your children know the friend is very important。
多翻译点呗
This is my class, this is we go out sketching. We play together, drawing, and I love my teacher, I learned from him, seriously do a thing. When play relaxed, drawing very seriously. With all my heart to do one thing. This is he in root carving, is he and together we dig out the roots. I think for children's education isn't about to say, but let him see the truth in you.
不客气,评价下哦“你应该和其她同学一起支持、鼓励她”这句话用英语怎么说?_百度作业帮
“你应该和其她同学一起支持、鼓励她”这句话用英语怎么说?
“你应该和其她同学一起支持、鼓励她”这句话用英语怎么说?
不能直译,参考如下:You should support and encourage here like other students.全是我自己来的,还算专业,若帮到了你,记得采纳哦-,0
you should
classmates
you should support and encourage her with other students.
you should support
and encourage her with her friends
you are supposed to stand on her side and encourage her with your classmates.
You should and
other classmates support and encourage her.或you should support and encourage her with other students.
You should support and encourage her with other students.应该是这样。
1/You and other classmates should support and encourage her.2/You and other classmates should be all rooting for her.3/You're support
to support and encourage her with other classmates.具体的看一下所在语句的场景,根据语气使用。

我要回帖

随机推荐