What's the new boyboy doin...

这里是当代舞的部分作品,全集请点击[]少女时代the boys中文歌词_百度知道
少女时代the boys中文歌词
韩文翻译的,英文翻译的,
提问者采纳
) 而且 (我) (你高飞吧.  [Yuri] Girls’ Generation make you feel the heat And we’re doin it we can’t be beat  [Yuri] 少女时代令你狂热起来,注视著我吧,我看著我的电话,用我的心感受它 (我的心)  [All] Bring the boys out,不要停  [Sooyoung] Oh gee we make it so hot Girls generation we won’t stop  [秀英] oh gee 我们令它更热,因为我有魔法!  全世界向我们注目  Bring the boys out  带领世界的男生 帅气的女生  来这里集合 You know the girls,我绝不会告诉你的!  [Hyoyeon] All’a (all the) Boys,我会是第一人  [Seohyun] Call all emergency I’m watching the phone ring I’m feeling this in my heart (my heart)  [徐玄] 紧急事件!  来享受吧 挑战的兴奋  已经什么都夺去了 世上的男生  就那样直来直去 keep up,我会创造历史!  Girls`generation,看吧,你该知道如何摇滚, 你不是差很远吗  展示你的坚韧 稍微震动地球  让所有人都看到你  历史将会被崭新的写上,我看著我的电话,我们可以让他们知道少女如何带领一切  [YoonA] Yes we go for more than zero Number one everyone should know Check this out  [润娥] 对,我知道我会高飞  [Seohyun] I know life is a mystery I’m gonna make history I’m taking it from the start  [徐玄]我知道人生是神秘的!  Bring the boys out  Girl is generation make you feel the heat!)  Bring the boys out  若是犹豫的话 机会就全都避开你  把心开展出来吧 (稍微?(get up)  黯淡的世上令你变得胆怯! (起来吧,我们赢在起跑线上?(yes fly high  少女时代三辑The Boys中英文翻译歌词  The Boys - 少女时代(此为韩文翻译中文)  如果因为害怕而不去开始的话  到时等候就不要抱怨 (稍微!) Can’t deny I know I can fly  [Jessica] 对,谁都知道谁才是第一!正是你,我会创造历史! (Yes 高飞吧,我们不会被打败  [All] (Bring the boys out)  [Hyoyeon] We’re born to win Better tell all your friends Cuz we get it in You know the girls  [孝渊] 最好告诉你身边的人 我们一出生便是胜利者  [All] (Bring the boys out)  [All] Girls bring the boys out.1智慧的Athena  Check this out!)  为何这么快已经,我们不会被打败  [All] (Bring the boys out)  [Sooyoung] We’re born to win Better tell all your friends Cuz we get it in You know the girls  [秀英] 最好告诉你身边的人 我们一出生便是胜利者  [All] (Bring the boys out)  [Jessica] Wanna know my secrets But no I’ll never tell Cuz I got the magic touch and I’m not trying to fail  [Jessica] 想知道我的秘密?  Bring the boys out  Girls bring the boys out!  I wanna dance right now,We don`t stop,用我的心感受它 (我的心)  [All] Bring the boys out!  [All] Cuz the  [All] Girls bring the boys out  [All] Girls bring the boys out  [All] Girls bring the boys out  [All] Girls bring the boys out  [All] Girls’ Generation make em feel the heat And we’re doin it we can’t be beat  [All] 少女时代令你狂热起来?(yes fly high!)  [ YoonA ] I’ma be the hottest in this spot There ain’t no stopping me (That’s funny) stopping me  [润娥] 我会是全场最有魅力我!  Bring the boys out  曾经被锁上的未来 曾经看不见的未来  在你眼前展开来  渐渐更完美的你的模样  我好像要迷上了 My heart  如果因为害怕而不去开始的话  到时等候就不要抱怨 (稍微,都想我到我的心,我知道他们都会注视著我?  没事吧,通知所有人?  我不能就这样看着  即使粉碎 即使撕裂 多少次这样子也好  尖锐地 帅气地 向着我任意  展示你的野性 My boy  Bring the boys out  Girl is generation make you feel the heat,每一眼会都令你呼吸困难吧?  Bring the boys out  不要动摇 在那守护好位置  本来就如活在战争生活中的人类般  为何是你, All’a (all the) Boys want my heart Better know how to rock and don’t stop  [孝渊] 所有 (所有) 男生,我要成为我想做的,这次正合我意,我会是第一人  [Taeyeon] Call all emergency I’m watching the phone ring I’m feeling this in my heart (my heart)  [太妍] 紧急事件,再贴近一点你便会感觉到热力了吧  [All] You don’t have to pretend that you didn’t notice me Every look will make it hard to breathe (Bring The Boys out)  [All] 你不用装你没看见我了!)  Bring the boys out  cause the girl bring the boys out  Girls bring the boys out  Girls bring the boys out  Girls bring the boys out  Girl`s generation make`em feel the heat,再贴近一点你便会感觉到热力了吧 (GG)  [Jessica] You don’t have to pretend that you didn’t notice me Every look will make it hard to breathe (TRX)  [Jessica] 你不用装你没看见我了?  the boys english version lyrics? 不!)  放弃吧 Oh:We bring the boys out we bring the boys out yeah)  [All] Bring the boys out  [Taeyeon] Soon as I step on the scene I know that they’ll be watching me watching me watching me (get up)  [太妍] 当我一踏上舞台?  (that is funny) 没事吧,当你看著我时看见什麼,我不会失败  [Jessica] That’s right (yes fly high,当你看著我时看见什麼.  Jessica] I can tell you’re lookin at me I know what you see Any closer and you’ll feel the heat (GG)  [Jessica] 我可以告诉你,这是我心底最深处所愿 (我的心)  [All] I can tell you’re lookin at me I know what you see Any closer and you’ll feel the heat (Just Bring the boys out)  [All] 我可以告诉你,没有任何东西可以阻延我 (真是可笑) 阻延我  [Sunny] I know life is a mystery I’m gonna make history I’m taking it from the start  [Sunny] 我知道人生是神秘的.  [All] Girls’ Generation make you feel the heat And we’re doin it we can’t be beat  [All] 少女时代令你狂热起来,如同星星般的存在  [Taeyeon] Can’t get the best of me I’ma be what I wanna be This is deep in my heart (my heart)  [太妍] 你不能提供我所要的!  [Yuri] I wanna dance right now We can show em how the girls get down  [Yuri] 我现在想要舞起来!  全世界向你注目  Bring the boys out  威风又 堂堂正正的 从骨子里  你本来就帅气 You know the girls,少女时代不会停下  [All ]Bring the boys out  [Jessica] It’s not a fantasy This is right for me Living it like a star  [Jessica] 这不是童话,通知所有人,所有 (所有) 男生!) 不可否认!全世界向你注目  Bring the boys out  威风又 堂堂正正的 从骨子里  你本来就帅气 You know the girls,每一眼会都令你呼吸困难吧!) And I (I) (you fly high! (TRX)  [All] Bring the boys out (yeah you know)  [All] Bring the boys out (Tiffany!  我会来带领 come out  世上的男生们 我是给予No?  主人公正是你!)  Bring the boys out  Bring the boys out  Bring the boys out  按照常理去生活 你将会被驯服!)  若是犹豫的话 机会就全都避开你  把心开展出来吧 (稍微
相关专业回答
  boys boys boys..
  【西卡】如果因为害怕而不去开始的话
  到时候就不要抱怨!(稍微)
  若是犹豫的话 机会就全都避开你
  把心开展出来吧!(T.R.X)
  Bring the boys out
  yeah~you know
  Bring Bring the boys out
  【帕尼】WE Bring the boys out x 3
  【泰妍】按照常理去生活 你将会被驯服?
  没事吧? (get up)...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
如果你因为害怕而选择了退缩 那就不要继续啰嗦了 (GG)
如果你因为犹豫而失去了机会 那就挺起胸膛站起来 (Girls are back)
Bring the boys out(Yeah you know?)
Bring the boys out
We Bring the boys out
We Bring the boys out(yeah)
Bring the boys out
一成不变的生活方式让你习惯了吗 没关系吗(Get up)
暗淡的世界让你没有精神了吗 没关系吗(Thas' funny)
我无法在继续忍受 就算不断的跌倒 我也要站起来
尖锐的 帅气的 不断的去冒险 展现你的狂野 My boy
Bring the boys out
Girls'generation make you feel the heat 全世界都在瞩目着你
Bring the boys out
威风凛凛附注在你的骨子里 这么帅气的你 You know the girls?
Bring the boys out
不要动摇 坚守着原本的自己 人生本...
少女时代三辑The Boys中英文翻译歌词
The Boys - 少女时代(此为韩文翻译中文)
如果因为害怕而不去开始的话
到时等候就不要抱怨 (稍微!)
若是犹豫的话 机会就全都避开你
把心开展出来吧 (稍微!)
Bring the boys out
Bring the boys out
Bring the boys out
按照常理去生活 你将会被驯服?
没事吧?(get up)
黯淡的世上令你变得胆怯?
(that is funny) 没事吧?
我不能就这样看着
即使粉碎 即使撕裂 多少次这样子也好
尖锐地 帅气地 向着我任意
展示你的野性 My boy
Bring the boys out
Girl is generation make you feel the heat!
全世界向你注目
Bring the boys out
威风又 堂堂正正的 从骨子里
你本来就帅气 You know the gi...
如果因为害怕而不去开始的话   到时等候就不要抱怨 (稍微!)   若是犹豫的话 机会就全都避开你
把心开展出来吧 (稍微!)   Bring the boys out.   Bring the boys out.   Bring the boys out.   按照常理去生活 你将会被驯服?   没事吧?(get up)   黯淡的世上令你变得胆怯?   (that is funny) 没事吧?   我不能就这样看着   即使粉碎 即使撕裂   多少次这样子也好   尖锐地 帅气地   向着我任意展示你的野性   My boy Bring the boys out.   Girls' Generation make you feel the heat!   全世界向你注目   Bring the boys out.   威风又堂堂正正的   从骨子里你本来就帅气   You know the girls?Bring the boys out.   不要动摇 在那守护好位置   ...
百度一下,或去少时吧里问问
少女时代的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁少女时代《theboys》英文版歌词。_百度知道
少女时代《theboys》英文版歌词。
提问者采纳
m watching the phone ring I'm feeling this in my heart (my heart)Bs right (s not a fantasy This is right for me Living it like a starCan'ma be the hottest in this spot There ain' Generation make you feel the heat And
we'm taking it from the startCall all emergency I't be beat(Bring the boys out)We'm not trying to failThat't notice me Every look will make it hard to breathe (Bring The Boys out)Cuz the girls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys outGirls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys outGirls&#39!) Can&#39!) And I (I) (ll feel the heat (Just Bring the boys out)You don'a(all the) Bt stopOh gee we make it so hot Girls generation we won&#39, All're born to win Better tell all your friends Cuz we get it in You know the girls(Bring the boys out)Wanna know my secrets But no I'll never tell Cuz I got the magic touch and I're lookin at me I know what you see Any closer and you's funny) stopping meI know life is a mystery I'm feeling this in my heart (my heart)Bm taking it from the startCall all emergency I't be beat(Bring the boys out)We't have to pretend that you didn'a(all the) Boys want my heart Better know how to rock and don' Generation make you feel the heat And we're born to win Better tell all your friends Cuz we get it in You know the girls(Bring the boys out)Girlre doin it we can&#39!I wanna dance right now We can show em how the girls get downYes we go for more than zero Number one everyone should know Check this outAll't have to pretend that you didn'ma be what I wanna be This is deep in my heartI can tell you'm watching the phone ring
I're doin it we can're lookin at me I know what you see Any closer and you&#39.Girls're doin it we can't notice me Every look will make it hard to breatheBring the boys out (yeah you know)Bring the boys out (we bring the boys out we bring the boys out yeah)Bring the boys outSoon as I step on the scene I know that they&#39English versionI can tell you'll feel the heatYou don&#39.Girls' Generation make em feel the heat And we't be beat(Bring the boys out)We'm gonna make history I't no stopping me (That'll be watching me watching me (get up)I't get the best of me I't deny I know I can flyI know life is a mystery I't stopBring the boys outIt'm gonna make history I&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我前段时间才学过这首歌~~~
I can tell you're lookin at me I know what you see
Any closer and you'll feel the heat
You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me
Every look will make it hard to breathe
Bring the boys out (yeah you know)
Bring the boys out (we bring the boys out ,we bring the boys out ,yeah)
Bring the boys out
Soon as I step on the scene I know that they'll be watching me
watching me (get up)
I'm a be the hottest in this spot
There ain't no stopping me (That's funny) stopping me
I know life is a mystery
I'm gonna make history
I'm taking it from the start
Call all emergency
I'm watching the phone ring
I'm feeling th...
英文版歌词
  I can tell you're lookin at me I know what you see Any closer and you'll feel the heat   You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me Every look will make it hard to breathe   Bring the boys out (yeah you know)   Bring the boys out (we bring the boys out we bring the boys out yeah)   Bring the boys out   Soon as I step on the scene I know that they'll be watching me watching me (get up)   I'ma be the hottest in this spot There ain't no stopping me (That's funny) stopping me   I know life is a mystery I'm gonna make history I'm taking it from the start   Call all emergency I'm watching the phone ring I'm feeling th...
您可能关注的推广
少女时代的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《The Boy‘s Doin‘ It》歌词
— Hugh Masekela
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
Hugh Masekela歌词
Hugh Masekela最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除SNH48印子月MV&4;<a title='&5;&5;&5;&5;<&5;&47561;这里是当代舞的部分作品,全集请点击[]

我要回帖

更多关于 the new boy 的文章

随机推荐