帮忙翻译一下 :lovewho is it 翻译sim...

I will give you love is the last open hand.我是学法语的,这句英语帮忙翻译一下..._百度作业帮
I will give you love is the last open hand.我是学法语的,这句英语帮忙翻译一下...
I will give you love is the last open hand.我是学法语的,这句英语帮忙翻译一下...
不得不说,这个句子长的很畸形.把is去掉就好看了,改为逗号.看着太像中文了,是 不是每个国家的人都喜欢这样表达我将给你我的爱,最后的放手.看着怎么这么心痛绝望的慷慨呢,谁写的
最后我能给你的爱是手放开.
I will give you, love is the last open hand我会给你, 爱是最后开启的手 ?(That) I will give you love is the last open hand我会给你爱是最后开启的手
我将会把爱在放开手后给你。帮忙翻译一下,英译中.True love is so rare and precious. But a good friendship is even more so.You are my most valuable treasure!_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一下,英译中.True love is so rare and precious. But a good friendship is even more so.You are my most valuable treasure!
帮忙翻译一下,英译中.True love is so rare and precious. But a good friendship is even more so.You are my most valuable treasure!
真正的爱是难得可贵的,但是良好的友谊却更值得珍藏.你是我最值得珍藏的财富!a good friendship is even more so=even more rare and precious,不然和最后一句就没有什么逻辑联系了.想想看!
真正的爱是罕有和珍贵的,但是一段好的友谊却更甚如此。你是我最宝贵的珍藏。
真爱是非常难得和可贵的。但是深厚的友情甚至更为珍贵。你是我最珍惜的宝贝(珍藏)。
真正的爱是罕见并且珍贵的。但是友谊却很多。你是我最贵重的珍藏。A long day of comity is long, an old day of love is panic哪位高手帮忙翻译一下!多谢!_百度作业帮
A long day of comity is long, an old day of love is panic哪位高手帮忙翻译一下!多谢!
A long day of comity is long, an old day of love is panic哪位高手帮忙翻译一下!多谢!
前半句的意思是,应酬的时间最难熬后半句需要参照具体语境,暂时译为,想起旧爱让人心焦.
comity 这个字拼错了, 没有这个字! comedy? committee? community?
╭══╮ ┌════════┐ ╭╯ ║═║太难了,爱莫能助!西!║ ╰⊙═⊙╯ └═══⊙═⊙══~
充满礼让的一天真是漫长啊,充满爱的一天让人恐慌、
相敬如宾的一天极其漫长,想起旧爱的一天令人心神不宁。英语翻译帮忙翻译一下Friendship and love 这首诗Friendship is a quiet walk in the park with the one you trust love is when you feel like you are the two aroundFriendship is when they gaze into you eyes and you know they carelove is when th_百度作业帮
英语翻译帮忙翻译一下Friendship and love 这首诗Friendship is a quiet walk in the park with the one you trust love is when you feel like you are the two aroundFriendship is when they gaze into you eyes and you know they carelove is when th
英语翻译帮忙翻译一下Friendship and love 这首诗Friendship is a quiet walk in the park with the one you trust love is when you feel like you are the two aroundFriendship is when they gaze into you eyes and you know they carelove is when they gaze into your eyes and it warms your heartFriendship is being close even when you are apartlove is when you can still feel their hand on your heart when they are not nearFriendship is hoping that they experience the very bestlove is when you bring them the very bestFriendship occupies your mindlove occupies your soul Friendship is knowing that you will alwarys try to be there when in needlove is a warming touch that sends a pulse through your heartFriendship can survive without lovelove cannot live without friendship
友情,是跟你信任的那个人,安静地在公园中散步Friendship is a quiet walk in the park with the one you trust 爱情,让你感到你不是一个人.love is when you feel like you are the two around 当他们凝视你时,你知道你被关心着,那便是友情.Friendship is when they gaze into you eyes and you know they care 当他们凝视你时,你的心便感到温暖,那是爱情.love is when they gaze into your eyes and it warms your heart 友情,即便离的很远却依然感到亲近.Friendship is being close even when you are apart 爱情,当爱人不在身边的时候你仍可用心触摸到他的指尖.love is when you can still feel their hand on your heart when they are not near 友情是希望朋友们过的最好.Friendship is hoping that they experience the very best 爱情,是把最好的给对方.love is when you bring them the very best 友情占据你的脑海Friendship occupies your mind 爱情占据你的灵魂love occupies your soul 友情,是懂得在朋友需要的时候你会永远在他们身边.Friendship is knowing that you will alwarys try to be there when in need 爱情是一种为心脏送去心跳的温暖感动.love is a warming touch that sends a pulse through your heart 没有爱情而依然鲜活的是友情.Friendship can survive without love 没有友情的爱情,无法存在.love cannot live without friendship
友谊是与信赖之人漫步于庭院小径爱情是两个人心无旁鸷友谊从凝眸中读出真挚爱情自专注中体验温馨友谊是“海内存知己,天涯若比邻”爱情是“执子之手,与子偕老”友谊是祈愿其幸福无边爱情是自己做幸福使者友谊让你牵肠挂肚爱情让你魂牵梦萦友谊是“患难见真情”爱情是“此生有你,意欲何求”友谊是冬日...
友谊是一种和你信任的那个人在公园散步的宁静感觉
爱是当你觉得总有一个人陪伴在你身边
朋友是当他们凝视你的双眼时,你能感觉他们的无微不至
爱是当他们凝视你的双眼的同时也温暖你的心
友谊是即使你们分开仍依旧亲近
爱是即使他们离你再远你仍然可以感觉到他们的手在你心中...谁能帮忙翻译一下这首英文歌 love is love_百度知道
谁能帮忙翻译一下这首英文歌 love is love
不能只看字面的意思哦You don't have to touch it to know Love is everywhere that you go You don't have to touch it to feel Love is every second we steal Love is love is nothing without you Love is love is everything you do Open up your eyes And you will see Love is love is everything to me You don't have to touch it to be Wrapped up in emotion like me Everyone must feel how I do, yeah Love is just to be close to you Love is love is nothing without you Love is love is everything you do Open up your eyes and you will see Love is love is everything to me And you know that love is love It's written in black and blue And everything you say Must bring her closer, closer to you Ba-da-ba-ba... You don't have to touch it to know Love is everywhere that you go You don't have to touch it to feel Love is every second we steal Love is love is nothing without you Love is love is everything you do Open up your eyes And you will see Love is love is everything to me Love is love is nothing without you Love is love is everything you do
提问者采纳
You don't have to touch it to know
你不需要触摸就能知道Love is everywhere that you go
爱在你去的每一个地方You don't have to touch it to feel
你不需要触摸就能感觉Love is every second we steal
爱存在于我们亲吻的每一刻Love is love is nothing without you
爱就是爱,是没有你就空无所有Love is love is everything you do
爱就是爱,是你做的每一件事Open up your eyes
睁开眼睛And you will see
你将看见Love is love is everything to me
爱就是爱,是我的一切You don't have to touch it to be
你不需要触摸就能感觉Wrapped up in emotion like me
包含了感情的热度Everyone must feel how I do, yeah
每一个人一定和我有相同的感觉Love is just to be close to you
爱就是要接近你Love is love is nothing without you
爱就是爱,是没有你就空无所有Love is love is everything you do
爱就是爱,是你做的每一件事Open up your eyes
睁开眼睛And you will see
你将看见Love is love is everything to me
爱就是爱,是我的一切And you know that love is love
你知道,爱就是爱It's written in black and blue
是用黑色和蓝色写出的And everything you say
是你说的每一句话Must bring her closer, closer to you 必须把它清楚地告诉你
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他9条回答
这么大的工作量只有5分?!!!!
词写得不错,不明白你为什么要把它翻出来,很难维持它的韵味,于是我收藏了这个歌词,但我不会去翻译,简直是破坏嘛
您不必须接触它知道
爱在到处您去
您不必须接触它感觉
爱是我们窃取的每秒钟
没有您,爱是爱是没什么
爱是爱是您的一切
开放您的眼睛
并且您将看见
爱是爱是一切给我
您不必须接触它是
包裹在情感喜欢我
大家必须感觉我怎么,呀
爱是接近您
没有您,爱是爱是没什么
爱是爱是您的一切
开放您的眼睛,并且您将看见
爱是爱是一切给我
并且您知道爱是爱
它在黑和蓝色写了
并且您说的一切
必须带来她接近,离您较近
Ba da baba…
您不必须接触它知道
爱在到处您去
您不必须接触它感觉
爱是我们窃取的每秒钟
没有您,爱是爱是没什么
爱是爱是您的一切
开放您的眼睛
并且您将看见
爱是爱是一切给我
没有您,爱是爱是没什么
爱是爱是您...
自己下个翻译软件,再跟据情况把不对的修改就行了.楼上的就是用的翻译软件,你再把它句子变通就行了.
你不用教它去理解 爱在你去的那个角落 你不用教它去感受 爱是我们偷来的每一秒钟 爱是不能没有你 爱是你的一举一动 张开你的双眼 你将会看见 爱对与我胜过一切 你不用教它做什么 像我一样把爱深藏 每个人都能感受到我的举动 爱是想陪绑在你的身旁 爱是不能没有你 爱是你的一举一动 张开你的双眼 你将会看见 爱对与我胜过一切 你要明白爱就是爱 它是如此的明白 你说的每一句话 必定会使她更接近你的胸怀 Ba-da-ba-ba... 你不用教它去理解 爱在你去的那个角落 你不用教它去感受 爱是我们偷来的每一秒钟 爱是不能没有你 爱是你的一举一动 张开你的双眼 你将会看见 爱对与我胜过一切
您没有触及它知道
爱是无处不在,你去
您没有触摸它的感觉
爱情是每一秒钟我们窃取
爱是爱是什么没有你
爱是爱是一切你做
打开你的眼睛
爱是爱是一切向我
您没有触及它是
结束了在情感和我一样
每个人都必须觉得我怎样做,嗯
爱只是为了贴近你
爱是爱是什么没有你
爱是爱是一切你做
打开你的眼睛,您会看到
爱是爱是一切向我
你知道,爱是爱
它落实到书面上,在黑与蓝
一切都和你说
一定要把她的接近,接近你
广管局达钡广管局...
您没有触及它知道
爱是无处不在,你去
您没有触摸它的感觉
爱情是每一秒钟我们窃取
爱是爱是什么没有你
爱是爱是一切你做
打开你的眼睛
爱是爱是一切向我
爱是爱是什么没有你
别辜负我对这50分的期望啊!我找了很久了,翻译如下:
您没有触及它知道
爱是无处不在,
您没有触摸它的感觉
爱情是每一秒钟我们窃取
爱是爱是什么没有你
爱是爱是一切你做
打开你的眼睛
爱是爱是一切向我
您没有触及它是
结束了在情感和我一样
每个人都必须觉得我怎样做,嗯
爱只是为了贴近你
爱是爱是什么没有你
爱是爱是一切你做
打开你的眼睛,您会看到
爱是爱是一切向我
你知道,爱是爱
它落实到书面上,在黑与蓝
一切都和你说
一定要把她的接近,接近你
广管局达钡广管局...
您没有触及它知道
爱是无处不在,你去
您没有触摸它的感觉
爱情是每一秒钟我们窃取
爱是爱是什么没有你
You don't have to touch it to know
Love is everywhere that you go
You don't have to touch it to feel
Love is every second we steal
您不必须接触它知道爱是到处您去您不必须接触它感到爱是我们窃取的每秒钟
Love is love is nothing without you
Love is love is everything you do
Open up your eyes
And you will see
Love is love is everything to me
爱是爱是什麼没有您爱是爱是一切您开放您的眼睛并且您看见爱是爱是一切对我
You don't have to touch it to be
Wrapped up in emotion like me
Everyone must feel how I do, yeah
Love is just to be close to you
您不必须接触它被包裹在情感如我大家必须感觉怎麼我, 爱呀是正义的是紧挨您
Love is love is ...
参考资料:
分太少!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 ismartsim 的文章

随机推荐