请教老师一个OC IS问题It has r...

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.
I have a web application with Servlets in the back end deployed over tomcat. The application is simple java application.
I see this error frequently in the server logs:
SEVERE: A web application appears to have started a thread named
[22] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely
to create a memory leak.
Are there any potential reasons which might be causing it?
and see what threads are being created.
Be sure to add all the plug-ins.
If it's not being done by your code you won't have much control over it.
You also don't know if the message is a red herring or not.
Load test your code over a period of time and measure what happens.
202k12210383
I faced similar situation recently Resolved in below steps
I took Thread dump. ( using Kill -QUIT pid )
Found the Runnable/Thread class form dump
Then i put a debug point in run method and started application in
debug mode.
Got the code which starts My Thread and I observed it was not
stopped while stoping application.
Introduced code to stop the thread in contextDestroyed method of
AppContextListener (This is My application class which extends
ServletContextListener ) as this method will be called when i stop
If you set Theread as Dameon Thread it is not going to help , you can visit .
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled英语识趣“-”代表一个字母1.Funky Fashions has the _ _ r _ _ clothes in town 2.Vera is _ _ _ r _.we all like her.3.Charles Smith holds the world _ _ _ _ r _ for hiccupping4.Would you like _ _ _th_ _ cup of tea No,thanks.I'm full.5.The _ _ _ _o says it will rain tomorro_百度作业帮
英语识趣“-”代表一个字母1.Funky Fashions has the _ _ r _ _ clothes in town 2.Vera is _ _ _ r _.we all like her.3.Charles Smith holds the world _ _ _ _ r _ for hiccupping4.Would you like _ _ _th_ _ cup of tea No,thanks.I'm full.5.The _ _ _ _o says it will rain tomorro
“-”代表一个字母1.Funky Fashions has the _ _ r _ _ clothes in town 2.Vera is _ _ _ r _.we all like her.3.Charles Smith holds the world _ _ _ _ r _ for hiccupping4.Would you like _ _ _th_ _ cup of tea No,thanks.I'm full.5.The _ _ _ _o says it will rain tomorrow 6.The man is a_ _ _t 40 years old .7.Are you a_ _ _ _ _t it or for it
1.worst2.smart3.record 4.another 5.radio 6.about 7.against
1. 2. 3. record4.another5. radio6. about7. against
您可能关注的推广SAT OC语法题【A recent discovery is the finding that】 people who both drink and smoke 【are】 greater cancer risks than those who do only of these things.A.It has recently been discovered that主语从句结构 但是我就想问原句有没有语法错误A recent discove_百度作业帮
SAT OC语法题【A recent discovery is the finding that】 people who both drink and smoke 【are】 greater cancer risks than those who do only of these things.A.It has recently been discovered that主语从句结构 但是我就想问原句有没有语法错误A recent discove
【A recent discovery is the finding that】 people who both drink and smoke 【are】 greater cancer risks than those who do only of these things.A.It has recently been discovered that主语从句结构 但是我就想问原句有没有语法错误A recent discovery作主语 is 作谓语 the finding做宾语 然后that.修饰finding请问可以吗?还有那个are没问题吗...不用改成have吗?
that 后面所有的部分可以理解为finding的同位语从句这里are是有问题的,应该改成have
B其实也没什么语法错误,只是表达上欠佳,使得句子的意思主次不清。E是最佳选项。一个句子所表达的主要意思就是句子主干的内容,B中把医院的地点单独放在一个句子中就使得这个地点变得过于显眼5173但是通读全句951可以体会到作者说这句话的主要用意并不在于交代医院的所在地z相较之下hlptE中将这个地点作为一个修饰成分而非句子的主干,这样一来使得句子的层次比较清晰,主次鲜明,同时将医院所在地一笔带过,避免...
可以,语法没有错误,但是表达累赘在SAT里是不选的,另外risk有危险的人的意思,所以不用改成have也可以请教一个貌似微软BUG的问题
[问题点数:100分,结帖人xibo_826]
请教一个貌似微软BUG的问题
[问题点数:100分,结帖人xibo_826]
不显示删除回复
显示所有回复
显示星级回复
显示得分回复
只显示楼主
相关帖子推荐:
2009年2月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三
2015年2月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第二2015年1月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第二2014年11月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第二2014年5月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第二2014年4月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第二2012年2月 多媒体/设计/Flash/Silverlight 开发大版内专家分月排行榜第二
2014年12月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2014年10月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2014年9月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2014年1月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2013年12月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2013年10月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2013年5月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2011年9月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2011年2月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2010年2月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三
2015年2月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第二2015年1月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第二2014年11月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第二2014年5月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第二2014年4月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第二2012年2月 多媒体/设计/Flash/Silverlight 开发大版内专家分月排行榜第二
2014年12月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2014年10月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2014年9月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2014年1月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2013年12月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2013年10月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2013年5月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2011年9月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2011年2月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三2010年2月 .NET技术大版内专家分月排行榜第三
2012年4月 Delphi大版内专家分月排行榜第三2011年8月 Delphi大版内专家分月排行榜第三
本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。

我要回帖

更多关于 is has 的文章

随机推荐