用英文翻译下面中文句子翻译成英文

英语翻译我的英文不好,而且周围也没有会擅长英语的朋友,所以现在只能暂时一边翻查字典一边阅读,书评回复我会尽快写给你,请多见谅.不要用机器 翻译_百度作业帮
英语翻译我的英文不好,而且周围也没有会擅长英语的朋友,所以现在只能暂时一边翻查字典一边阅读,书评回复我会尽快写给你,请多见谅.不要用机器 翻译
My English is not so good,and I don't have a friend who is good at English here,so now I have to consult a dictionary while I am reading.I will write you a book review as soon as possible.Thank you for your understanding.“请多见谅”我认为翻译时用excuse、forgive都不妥.
My English is not good, but there is no will at around English friends, so now he can only temporarily relieve the pressure from the side reading, book I will reply as soon as a letter to you, please forgive.
My English is not good, moreover periphery also does not have the friend which can excel at English, therefore the present only can temporarily on the one hand peruse on the other hand the dictionary to read, the book review replies me to be able to write as soon as possible for you, be please forgive me.
My english is not good,and there is not any friend good at english around me,so I have to read in the help of dictionary,and the comment about the book will be sent to you as soon as possible,please forgive me about this.
My English is not very good, and there is no friends of mine who are good at English, so I can only look up new words in a dictionary while reading at present. The reply for the book review I will write to you in a short time. Please forgive me.不知道可不可以。
我也不是很好!~但我有在外国读书的朋友
My English is not so well, and my friends are not good at it, so I have to glance at the dictionary to read it , I will send you the book review ASAP, please forgive me.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译1 上午,专家做了安全报告.2 每个班级不可以同时出教室.3 有很多人一起下楼梯时,不能弯腰捡东西._百度作业帮
英语翻译1 上午,专家做了安全报告.2 每个班级不可以同时出教室.3 有很多人一起下楼梯时,不能弯腰捡东西.
1.In the morning the expert made a speech on the security.2.The expert told us that all the classes can't be out at the same time.3.When there are lots of people go downstairs together,don't bend down to pick up something.
1 in the morning, the security report.2 experts tell us, each class can not also out of the classroom.3. There are a lot of people together, not bow down stairs up things.
1.This morning, the experts made a safety report.2.Experts tell us, Each class cannot go out of the classroom.3.Many people go down the stairs, i can't stoop to pick up.
1. In the morning the expert did a safety report.(安全报告 专业术语表达safety report)2. The expert told us that all the classes couldn't go out of the classroom at the same time.3. When there are many people go downstairs together, don't bend down to pick up sth.英语翻译1 直到这种新药物的发现,他的病才被治愈.2 有了这项技术,我们就可以更好的预知自然灾害.3 我下定决心去发现这种物质与皮肤癌有密切关联的一些科学证据._百度作业帮
英语翻译1 直到这种新药物的发现,他的病才被治愈.2 有了这项技术,我们就可以更好的预知自然灾害.3 我下定决心去发现这种物质与皮肤癌有密切关联的一些科学证据.
1、Until the new drug is discovered,his illness can be cured.2、With this technology,we can better predict the natural disaster.3、I make up my mind to find some scientific evidence closely related to the connection between this substance and skin cancer.P.S 楼上的答案摆明了是用google翻译器硬翻过来的,狗屁不通,楼主明鉴啊!
1.His illness cured until this new drug was invented.2.With this technology we can better predict natural disasters.3.I intent to discover some scientific evidence about the connection betwe...
1.Until this new drug discovery, his illness Caibei cure.2.With this technology, we can better predict natural disasters.3.I was determined to discover the substance is closely associated with skin cancer, some scientific evidence.望采纳。
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译1.我们应当互相帮助.2.他们有一些课桌.3.我有两把尺子,一把短,另一把长.4.我们学语文,英语和数学.5.那个妇女是谁?是我的婶婶.写出下列单词的比较级finebusymany_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.我们应当互相帮助.2.他们有一些课桌.3.我有两把尺子,一把短,另一把长.4.我们学语文,英语和数学.5.那个妇女是谁?是我的婶婶.写出下列单词的比较级finebusymany
1.We should help each other.2.They have some desks.3.I have two rulers,the one is short,the other one is long. 4.We learn Chinese,Enlish and math.5.Who is that woman?It is my uncle.fine finer finestbusy busier busiestmany more most那个,这个是作业吧,很容易啊
1. we must help mutually. 2. they have some school desks. 3. I have two ruler, short, another is long. 4. we study the language, English and mathematics. who is 5. that woman? Is my aunt. betterbusiermore
1 We should help each other.2 They have some desks.3 I have two rulers,one is short,the other is long.4 We study Chinese,English and math.5 Who's that women?She is my aunt.fine finer busy busiermany more你初一的吧
they should help each other they have some desks i have 2 rulers,one is short,the other is long we study Chinese English and Math Who is that woman? She is my aunt finer finest busier busiest more much
we should help each other. they have some desks. I have two rulers,one is short and the other one is long. we learn Chinese,Englishand Maths. Who's that woman?She's my aunt. better busier more
we should help each otherthey have some desksi have two rulers,a short one and a longwe learn chinese english and mathmaticswho is that woman?she is my aunt
1.we should help each other.2.they have some chairs.3.I have 2 rulers,one is short and the other is long.4.we learn Chinese,English and maths.5.who is that woman?It's my aunt.fine--better--bestbusy--busier--busiestmany--more--most
1.we should help each other.2.they have some desks.3.I have two rulers,one is short another is long.4.who is that women.? She is my aunt.fine-finerbusy-busiermany-more
1 We should help each other. 2 They have some desks. 3 I have two rulers,one is short,the other is long. 4 We study Chinese,English and math. 5 Who's that women?She is my aunt. fine finer busy busier many more
您可能关注的推广回答者:求用英语翻译下列句子:句子是“失败者为成功者让路”_百度作业帮
求用英语翻译下列句子:句子是“失败者为成功者让路”
失败者为成功者让路 翻译为:Losers make way for Winners例句:世界总是为梦想者让路.The world always makes way for the dreamer
Losers give way to winners.
the loser make the way for winer.
The loser will may way for the winner.一定要采纳啊.
A failure to make way for the winners希望能帮上你。

我要回帖

随机推荐