seniorcivil engineerr 和 s...

Welcome back! Go to your
ADVERTISEMENT
Find your exact worth today
Find your true worth today
What am I worth?
What should I pay?
Senior Software Engineer
The average salary for a Senior Software Engineer is $102,779 per year.
MEDIAN:&$102,779
Add this chart to your site:
&Copy and paste this HTML:
MEDIAN:&$59.00
Add this chart to your site:
&Copy and paste this HTML:
Job Title:
Years in Field/Career:
United States
Get your free salary report &
National Salary Data&(All compensation data shown are gross 10th to 90th percentile ranges. Take the
to find out how location influences pay for this job.)$0$50K$100K$150KSalary$76,161 - $137,420
&&&&Bonus$0.00 - $17,846
&Profit Sharing$991 - $15,989
&Commission$15.26
&Total Pay (Total Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)$77,540 - $147,086
&Country: United States | Currency: USD | Updated: 12 Jan 2016 | Individuals Reporting: 18,811
National Hourly Rate Data&(All compensation data shown are gross 10th to 90th percentile ranges. Take the
to find out how location influences pay for this job.)$0$31$62$93Hourly Rate$36.23 - $91.39
&&&&Hourly Tips$0.45
&Overtime$30.52 - $81.71
National Annualized Data&(All compensation data shown are gross 10th to 90th percentile ranges. Take the
to find out how location influences pay for this job.)$0$70K$140K$210KBonus$0.00 - $17,846
&&&&Commission$15.26
&Profit Sharing$991 - $15,989
&Total Pay (Total Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)$77,540 - $147,086
&Country: United States | Currency: USD | Updated: 12 Jan 2016 | Individuals Reporting: 787
Get a personalized salary report!
Years in Field/Career:
Years in Field/Career:
United States
Find Out Exactly What You Should Be Paid
Job Title:
Years in Field/Career:
United States
A senior software engineer typically has a background in computer science, web development, and/or engineering. A bachelor's degree in any of those fields is generally considered a plus, as is experience working in web development. Some abilities they might have are a strong attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and an ability to work independently and on a team. Senior software engineers usually work in an office. They may work with other people to complete projects, but staying focused and working alone is typical.
Knowledge and familiarity with web coding, such as Javascript, HTML, and CSS, are necessities. Another aspect of being a senior software engineer involves being able to lead a team confidently and efficiently. Being able to handle a lot of responsibility is important as well. Tasks may include design, maintenance, working closely with certain customers, listening to customers, and getting a feel for what they are interested in and what they specifically want. Senior software engineers usually work 40-hour work weeks and may or may not work overtime. Many times, this job can be done from ab office or at home. Many of the jobs that they take on will be contracts that can be somewhat flexible.
Senior Software Engineer&Tasks
Write code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
Test and document software for client applications.
Mentor other employees in development methodologies.
Add this chart to your site:&&
Search for more jobs:
Job Title/Company
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
▲29%▲26%▲23%▲23%▲20%▲13%▼-8%▼-8%▼-9%▼-10%National Average: $107,165Larger city markers indicate a job is popular in that location.
What is it like working as a Senior Software Engineer?
Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco:
"Cushy Comfortable and Fun."
Pros: I really love my job. Everyone is very casual and the environment is low-stress.
I go to work at 11, hang out and have snacks and solve interested problems all day.
I really like programming and so I'm lucky to have a job that lets me do it!
As I've grown in the organization, I've spent more and more time in meetings. They're good because they let me shape the direction the company is going and make important decisions, but sometimes I feel like I don't get any work done because I'm always in meetings.
There are occasional periods of crunch time when it's not as fun, but they're not usually more than a week every couple of months.
I'm also very pleased with my compensation.
Cons: I literally can't think of a single bad thing to say about it.
They really take care of us.
I'm planning on leaving after 3 years because I want to stretch my legs and travel, but I'm so happy with my job.
Senior Software Engineer in New York:
"Enjoyable if it's been your dream."
Pros: It's what I've wanted to do since late middle school/early high school.
Cons: There is a lot of incompetence and red tape, but that probably goes with all white collar environments.
Senior Software Engineer in Westminster:
"Should Be Able To Get."
Pros: I like having the opportunity to be given chunks of work to take ownership of.
Cons: The location in the suburbs isn't very exciting or bike commuter friendly.
ADVERTISEMENT
Get a personalized salary report!
Years in Field/Career:
Years in Field/Career:
United States
Find Out Exactly What You Should Be Paid
Job Title:
Years in Field/Career:
United States
National Average
JavaScript
National Average
Highly satisfied
Rated 4 out of 5based on 2886 votes.
Less than 1 year0%1-4 years8%5-9 years38%10-19 years41%20 years or more13%
ADVERTISEMENT
PayScale, Inc.
1000 1st Ave South
Seattle, WA 98134
Privacy Notice: PayScale takes your privacy seriously and is sensitive to the nature of information collected on this site.Senior IE Engineer热门城市:
智联招聘为您推荐 “ Senior IE Engineer招聘 ” 相关职位信息:
Senior IE Engineer招聘相关信息
Senior IE Engineer友情提醒
智联Senior IE Engineer招聘信息页面为您提供:最新、最全的Senior IE Engineer招聘信息,除此之外还有更多关于Senior IE Engineer相关职位的招聘信息和其他热门职位信息。智联招聘秉承于满足您的求职需求,让您更快、更满意的找到Senior IE Engineer的工作。
热门职位招聘

我要回帖

更多关于 civil engineer 的文章

随机推荐