hello my name is kaych...

A. How old are you? B. How are you? C. Good morning!
D. Hello. E. Wha
t’s your name? F. Nice to meet you. G. Are you from England?
Daming: Good morning! Linda:
_____ Daming: My name is Daming. I’m Ch
_百度作业帮
A. How old are you? B. How are you? C. Good morning!
D. Hello. E. Wha
Daming: Good morning! Linda:
A. How old are you? B. How are you? C. Good morning!&&D. Hello. E. Wha
Daming: Good morning! Linda:&& &&&&&&&&&&&& 1
inese.&& &&&&&&&&&&& 2 _____
Linda: My name is Linda. Daming:& &&&&&&&&&&& 3 _____
Linda: No, I’m not. I’m from America. Daming: I’m twelve.&& &&&&&&&&&&&& 4
_____ Linda: I’m eleven. Daming:& &&&&&&&&&&&5
_____ Linda: N
ice to meet you, too. Daming: Let’s go and play games. Linda: OK!&& Let’sNo Degree, No Problem: The 6 Best Countries to Teach English Without a College Degree
You CAN travel to an exciting, foreign country and teach English without a college degree if you become TEFL certified.
Considering the overwhelming number of possible places to teach overseas, it’s inevitable that each country will require different qualifications for English instructors. Because of visa requirements or government restrictions, certain countries may require that English teachers hold a four-year degree, but&if you don't have a degree,&do not let this deter you. There are many, many places throughout the world where you can live and explore while teaching English, even without a university degree.
Schools in countries the world over will hire you to teach English abroad without a college degree if you have a .& Numerous destinations throughout , and some in
and , will hire you to teach English abroad without a bachelor’s degree. With a TEFL certificate and native-English speaking abilities, you have all you need to provide your students with high-quality language instruction. China, Spain, Mexico, Costa Rica, Argentina and Russia are among the most popular countries to teach in without a college degree, as well as the most actively in need of English teachers.1)&& &China - A fantastically large English-teaching market, China’s growing middle class demands access to English language instruction. The country’s economy is booming, accompanied by a strong need for English teachers. Native English speakers can
without a college degree very easily. Language schools in throughout the country prefer a degree but with nearly 300,000,000 students learning English in China each year, schools need native English teachers. Bejing and Shanghai will most likely have severe competition from those with a degree, but there are over 100 cities in China with over 1 million people such as Nanjing, Chongqing and Hangzhou.& Language schools in& China frequently provide foreign English&teachers with such benefits as free airfare, housing allowances, medical insurance, paid vacation and a completion bonus.
2)& Nicaragua - This beautiful gem of a tropical Central American nation offers everything that Costa Rica does, but it's cheaper, it is not overrun with tourists, and the job market is not nearly as competitive. Known for its stunning natural beauty, alluring tropical climate and charming historic cities, Nicaragua offers a super authentic Latin American experience and a perfect opportunity to learn Spanish.
are concentrated in major cities like Managua and Leon. Fantastic beaches, stunning volcanoes and lush rain forests are never far away.& Those who are interested in teaching in&this may consider earning their
at&ITA's new course location in the historic town of Leon.&
3)&& &Spain - As popular a destination as ever, the English teaching market in Spain remains relentlessly strong and just as appealing despite fluctuations in the global economy. If you're interested in Europe, is one of the best choices if you don’t have a college degree. The Spanish population is eager to learn English, considering it’s reigning title as the language of business, tourism, and education. There is an astonishing variety of English schools throughout Madrid, Barcelona, Seville and Valencia.
is one of the most diverse and stunning in all of Europe, and by living as a local amongst the Spaniards you’ll have the opportunity to explore restaurants, bars, and museums off the beaten tourist trail. 4)&& &Argentina - A beautiful country in South America, Argentina holds a huge demand for English teachers. Thousands of positions are scattered throughout the country, with openings in schools everywhere from urban Buenos Aires to the bucolic and mountainous countryside. Argentina’s climate is warm and moderate, making it ideal for anyone. Schools across the country- whether you want to work with children, students, or business professionals, in Buenos Aires, Mendoza, or Cordoba - do their hiring in the early spring or at the end of the summer. Native speakers need only a TEFL certification to find a high-paying . With a stable, prosperous economy, and an increasingly important role in international politics, the stage is set for you to discover this exciting and growing South American nation.5)&& &Mexico - English comprehension and fluency is in high demand throughout Mexico, and the potential for employment is high wherever you may wish to teach. Mexico City is one of the easiest places to find work teaching English without a college degree, simply because there are so many people interested in learning the language- from school children to university students and businessmen. Due to the incredible need for , the government recently passed a law to give work permits to teachers as long as they hold a professional level TEFL certification and can speak English fluently regardless of degree status.& Explore Mexico as most gringos rarely see it- take the time to travel everywhere from quaint coastal villages to the urban centers of Mexico City, Guadalajara, and Puebla.
6)&& &Russia - Years after the fall&of the Iron Curtain, Russia remains very high on the list for countries in need of English language instructors. The demand for teachers is so strong here that you can be hired to
without a college degree&relatively easily. Russia’s size alone- a population of 140 million spead throughout the largest country in the world, spanning nine time zones- predicts a wealth of employment opportunities. Russians make up for cold winters with their warm hospitality, good humor, and bracing shots of vodka. Moscow and St. Petersburg are two of the best places to start looking for work teaching English, but opportunities can be found throughout this vast nation. It's not uncommon to find work in a language school that will not only pay for your accommodations, but also your visa costs, return airfare and transportation. As it seeks to transform itself from the largest bastion of communism to a modern&21st-century state that can compete in a globalized economy, Russia is one of the most fascinating and dynamic nations in Europe. In all of these countries, as well as many others throughout the world, it’s possible to find a job teaching English overseas without a bachelor’s degree. By enrolling in a TEFL certification course and receiving from ITA, you’ll gain valuable, practical knowledge that can immediately be used to further your goal to teach and travel.
Want more information on top English teaching destinations?&
to view 50 most popular destinations int he world and all of the countries to teach English with or without a college degree.&
Like this article?& Have a degree?& Read more about the &
What's next for you?& Get TEFL certified from International TEFL Academy and go see the world!& It's that simple.
Your next step:&
to request a FREE brochure and learn about TEFL training courses with a comparison of the most popular countries to teach English throughout the world.
Want to read more great articles about living and teaching English abroad?
Subscribe to our blog!
Laura Nalin25 - Pittsburgh, PATeaching English in Korea
Looking for tips on financing your teaching abroad experience?&
We've got a free guide for you!
Latest Teach Abroad Articles
Want more articles about teaching abroad? Subscribe to our blog!
Alumni Q&A's from Around the World
Subscribe to Receive New Alumni Stories
Join 20,000 others and follow International TEFL Academy on Social Media to receive articles and tips for teaching English abroad!
International TEFL Academy Alumni Articles
Subscribe to Receive New Articles by EmailJiaYu Blog | Hello my name is JiaYU-网站价值评估查询
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
网站基础信息更新时间: 05:22:04&&
查询域名:
备案情况:
网站标题:
JiaYu Blog | Hello my name is JiaYU
网站简介:
Hello my name is JiaYU, This is my blog
网站关键字:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
网站价值:
日广告收入:
网站排名信息
Alexa排名:
日IP估值:
日PV估值:
百度权重:
搜狗评级:
百度即时收录情况
百度当日收录
百度本周收录
百度本月收录
已取消快照
搜索引擎收录情况
日IP估值:您的网站JiaYu Blog | Hello my name is JiaYUPR权重为:百度权重为:ALEXA排名日IP大约每天:日PV大约每天:估算您的收入大约为:0
请检查您的网站JiaYu Blog | Hello my name is JiaYU网站关键字:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&一般不超过100个字符,2个关键中间字请用英文,隔开而不建议用中文,或者-或|等符号进行隔离网站简介:Hello my name is JiaYU, This is my blog一般不超过200个字符。
服务器信息
托管地址:
所在地址:
Whois服务:
域名状态:
注册时间:
到期时间:
注册邮箱:
域名年龄:
您的帐号尚未登录,请
, Aihangye. All rights reserved.「Hello My Name Is...」[130328视频] 影片+GLC第1集图片补充等_bridgit吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,226贴子:
「Hello My Name Is...」[130328视频] 影片+GLC第1集图片补充等收藏
先补张KCA的图片
GLC 第4季第1集照片新增4张
另外,Bridgit的商店更新了2件衣服.左边那件 19.95美金右边那件 17.95美金而 Bridgit 在Facebook更新了:There's a new unisex t-shirt design in my merch store! Check out all the goodies for sale here: http://中bndm文r.ch掰/15Z掰2dxD((网址部分我有加中文,各位应该知道原因.
由 Fanlala 访问-------------------------------KCA 的采访再添一部. (由 Awesomeness 访问)而 Awesomeness 有问问题:(1)希望谁被喷绿汁?Bridgit : 我希望我GLC的兄弟们被slime.(2)如果你拿到奖杯会........? (注:第2个问题不确定)Bridgit : 我会给奖杯一个吻-------------------------------Bridgit 之前在阿根廷时简单的访问 Martina Stoessel .我第一次尝试 半听半翻译 这种长度的文,各位不嫌弃的话看一下吧.......-BM: Hi~我是 Bridgit Mendler.MS: 而我是 Martina Stoessel.BM: 她是饰演 Violetta 的迪士尼明星.MS: 她是饰演 Good Luck Charlie 的迪士尼明星.BM: 你跟你饰演的角色有什麼共通点吗?MS: 我也有相同的问题,阿.....艺术,演戏,舞蹈,唱歌,还有我也喜欢跟我朋友们在一起. 你呢?BM: 嗯...Teddy不是一个艺术家,她是一个普通的女孩,也是个书呆子."我在现实中也是如此"(注:这句不太确定)那如果你的粉丝有想要变歌手,演员 那你想对他们说什麼?MS: 永远不要停止练习演技,继续往前迈进.BM: 持续锁定 Good Luck Charlie ,"欢迎来到迪士尼频道~Martina"(注:不确定) 感谢你的回答.
我找到的消息差不多就这样,有点少,拍谢嘿......至於影片的翻译我已经尽力了,是边看BMBR的字,边听影片内容的.第一次翻这种长度的,翻的不好在这里说声抱歉【完】
补充:根据KCA红毯上接受的访问。二单MV将在两周内放出!翻译的话我回去看看啰~ 尝试是好的~
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 my name is kay 的文章

随机推荐