推荐到广播
505225 人聚集在这个小组
(钟汉良的未婚妻)
(超爱蠢萌汪)
(不忘初心)
手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:谁能帮我翻译一下??英语好的!!谢谢,急用呀!
谁能帮我翻译一下??英语好的!!谢谢,急用呀! 10
Walt and Roy Disney began their partnership on October 16, 1923 when they signed a contract to produce the Alice Comedies, a series of six- to eight-minute animated films, or "shorts," combining live-action and animation. What began as the Disney Brothers Studio evolved into The Walt Disney Company. &&&&& Throughout the decades, the company has expanded worldwide from shorts to feature-length animated and live-action films and t character m consume book, magazine
I television an cable te and the operation of theme parks and resorts.
One day Walt Disney had a vision. It was a vision of a place where children and parents could have fun together. The more Walt dreamed of a "magical park," the more imaginative and elaborate it became. The original plans for the park were on 8 acres next to the Burbank studios where his employees and families could go to relax. Although, World War II put those plans on hold. During the war, Walt had time to come up with new ideas, and creations for his magical park. It was soon clear that 8 acres wouldn't be enough. Finally in 1953, he had the Stanford Research Institute conduct a survey for a 100-acre site, outside of Los Angeles. He needed space to build rivers, waterfalls, he would have flying elephana fairy-tale castle, moon rockets,
all inside a magic kingdom he called "Disneyland." Location was a top priority. The property would have to be within the Los Angeles metropolitan area, and accessible by freeway. It would also have to be affordable: Walt's pockets were only so deep The search for the best spot finally ended in the rural Anaheim, California with a purchase of a 160-acre orange grove near the junction of the Santa Ana Freeway (I-5) and Harbor Boulevard. Although, Disneyland was expensive. Walt once said "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral." So Walt turned to Television for his financial support. "Walt Disney's Disneyland" television series offered a glimpse of the future project. This brought the idea of Disneyland into reality for Walt and the American people. Construction for Disneyland began on July 21, 1954, a meager 12 months before the park was scheduled to open. From that day forward Walt Disney's life would never be the same. Even though Walt Disney wasn't able to see how his park and his company prospered and grew into the 21st Century, his legacy still lives on with us. Throughout Disneyland and throughout the entire world, he will always be there.
麻烦各位了,两段是分开的!谢谢了!
  米老鼠、唐老鸭、迪斯尼开始他们的伙伴关系,日签署合同时产生了一系列的喜剧,爱丽丝的6 -时刻动画片,或“短裤,”结合真人表演和动画。当你弟兄的迪斯尼工作室演变成沃尔特·迪斯尼公司。  在这几十年,全世界的公司已从短裤正片长度的动画和真人电影和电视制作;性格商品的消费产品零售、许可、书籍、杂志和音乐出版,在互联网上的活动;电视、广播、有线电视节目,主题公园和风景名胜地的操作。                有一天沃尔特·迪斯尼显现。它是一种视觉上的一个地方可能有孩子和父母一起娱乐。更沃尔特梦寐以求的“神奇的公园,“更富有想象力和阐述它变成了。    原计划在8英亩的公园旁边。他的雇员和伯班克工作室的家庭可以去放松一下。虽然,第二次世界大战中把这些计划暂停。战争期间,沃尔特。有时间想出新点子,为自己创造神奇的公园。它很快就被清楚地表明,8英亩的土地,不会是不够的。  终于在1953年,他已经在斯坦福大学研究所进行了问卷调查,有一百英亩网站,外面的洛杉矶。他所需要的空间来建立河流、瀑布、高山;他会飞的大象和巨型茶杯,一个童话般的城堡,月球火箭,风景优美的铁路,所有在魔法王国被他称为“迪士尼乐园。”    位置是头等大事。财产将不得不在洛杉矶都市区,可以通过公路。它也必须被沃尔特的口袋里只有:太深了  寻找最好的斑点终于结束了在农村,掉了加州与购买160-acre桔林里交界附近圣安娜的高速公路(I-5)和港大道。  虽然,迪斯尼乐园是昂贵的。沃特曾说过:“我无法说服那些金融家,迪斯尼乐园是可行的,因为梦想提供太少抵押品。”所以沃尔特转向电视为他的财政支持。“华特迪士尼的迪斯尼乐园”的电视连续剧给看到未来的计划。这使得美国的想法变成现实,沃尔特·迪斯尼乐园和美国人民。    迪斯尼乐园开始建设,日,12个月前的公园举行。22这样,从那日以后,沃尔特·迪斯尼的生命将永远是一样的。  即使迪斯尼并不能够看到他的公园和他的公司发展壮大进入二十一世纪,他的遗产还住在和我们住在一起。在迪斯尼乐园,在整个世界,他也必常在那里。
其他回答 (1)
Walt and Roy Disney 从日开始合作。他们签了一份 关于制作the Alice Comedies(喜剧)(一个六到八分钟的短片)的合约, combining live-action and animation(那两个被结合的是什么东西让我挺费解的,本人翻不出来). 这就是Disney Brothers Studio 融入The Walt Disney&公司的的故事。&&&&&& 之后的几十年里,&这家公司 的业务扩展到了全球,从动画短片到feature-length 的动画再到 live-action&电影 和电视节目,基本上什么都能做出来(大致是这个意思,那几个词有点专业,我也翻不出来了,可以确定是形容词性的修饰成分,修饰动画和电影)。还兼有以下各项业务:发放主题玩偶的售卖权(这个我不确定); 搞些小玩意的零售; 卖迪士尼相关的书本杂志及音像制品; 创办了自己的网页,电视节目和广播节目; 还负责有线电视的节目编排; 以及开了不少迪士尼的主题公园和游乐度假场所.
&(译者评:Walt Disney确实是个商业奇才,在创业初期就懂得了要让自己的产业结构如此丰富,又创收,又避险)
一天&Walt Disney脑子里产生了一个想法 . 在这个突发奇想的idea里,家长可以和孩子们可以在一个魔法王国一般的公园里一起游玩.之后 随着Walt Disney对这个公园的设想逐渐增多,这个意念中的公园就变得越来越具有想象力,整个方案也逐渐清晰化,明了起来了. 最初的建设公园的计划是打算在Burbank studios这地方旁边弄一个8英亩大的公园 ,可以让他的雇员和家里人在那里娱乐放松. 虽然后来这个计划因二战的到来而搁置了.但与此同时二战却给了Walt disney更充裕的时间来对他的方案作深入思考. 他很快意识到,8英亩可能太小了. 最后在1953年, 他让Stanford Research&(某机构名称)去做了一个能找到100英亩地的土地调查 ,在 Los Angeles(拉斯维加斯)的城郊. 他要建假山,瀑布,开挖河流, 要有小飞象和大茶杯,还要有童话城堡;,登月的火箭和卡通列车(小火车); 这就是现在我们所知道的迪士尼乐园。
先翻到这儿,在这翻挺憋屈的,想要后面几段的话,加我Q吧
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助谁能帮我把下面这段话翻译成英文?谢谢
谁能帮我把下面这段话翻译成英文?谢谢
感谢曾经最爱的我们,你永远是我的最爱!而现在...不能在一起了...
你我都要幸福!
Appreciate the once greatest love between us, you will always be my dearest (或者 you will always be the one I love the most)! Can&t be together, you and I have to be happy
感谢曾经最爱的我们,你永远是我的最爱!
We are grateful to have your favorite, you will always be my favorite!
而现在...不能在一起了...
But now ... not together ... 
你我都要幸福! 
You and I should be happy !

中国式英语!
其他回答 (1)
Thanks we , you are mine once loving most forever be apt most! But ... now Can not together ... You and I all want the happiness!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语翻译,麻烦帮我翻译下面这篇东西,不要用翻译器哦,谢谢_百度知道
英语翻译,麻烦帮我翻译下面这篇东西,不要用翻译器哦,谢谢
强调:不要用翻译器直接翻译,那个没用的,麻烦一下高手们了,谢谢This model library would contain technical drawings and production parameters for the various designs. By choosing the selections underneath the models in the data library the customers would be able to create their own designs. In this way there would no longer be a need to make drawings for instead technical drawings of models will be made over the computer with the aid of the selections. Also this program could also be used in custom made tailoring which has been drawing more wide spread in the past few years.&The Lectra Catalog& a new program seen in the June 2000 IMB-Koln Clothing Machinery Fair was created to enable customers to choose their desired clothing over the computer. Photographs of the various models and fabrics are run thru a scanner and downloaded onto a computer. One is able to first select a fabric and then see their chosen model with this fabric. This program may also b订绩斥啃俪救筹寻船默e used with software made for custom made clothing [8].The Gerber company provides a large model library for the designer and any drawing possibility using their &Gerber Artworks Designer& software. In the latest version of the software, one can find a more enriched model library for the technical drawings, a new drawing menu for curved drawings and many more selections for the sewing appearances. With the &Accu-Mark Spectrum& package program information involving production, management and costs can be stored on a computer. Information about the desired models may be found and costs may be calculated. Theinformation may also be changed frequently to remain current [5].&Gerber Accu-Mark
Made-To-Measure (M.T.M.) system& is one of the latest in the CAD systems. With the aid of this software, clothing made to fit the personal sizes of customers can be produced. Pictures and information about different models such as shirts, jacket, outerwear and pants have been stored on this program. Using this software the customer may choose the model they desire over the computer and place an order according to their size [5].With Assyst company’s &AssyForm& program, one can easily find information and graphics related the production. With &AssyCost&, one can make cutting plans and calculate costs of products [2].
提问者采纳
该模型库包含各种各样设计的技术图纸和生产参数。客户可以选择数据库中的模型来创造他们自己的设计。这样就不再需要在纸上画新的模型,而是通过电脑的帮助来制作技术图纸。在过去的几年中,这个程序在服装制造业也被广泛的传播。在2000年6月,IMB-Koln服装机械展览展示了&The Lectra Catalog&程序,客户可以通过电脑来使用它选择他们想要的服装。各种型号订绩斥啃俪救筹寻船默和面料的图片能够被浏览和下载到电脑上。使用者可以选择一种面料,然后就会看到这种面料的模型。这个程序也许可以作为帮助用户挑选衣服的软件。格柏公司为使用 &Gerber Artworks Designer& 软件的设计师和所有画图爱好者提供了一个巨大的模型库。在最新版本的软件中,使用者可以找到更丰富的技术图纸模型库,新的提供曲面图纸和更多缝纫露面选择的绘图菜单。以“accu-mark spectrum”包装程序信息涉及生产,经营管理,成本可以被存储在电脑中。可以找到想要的模型信息和计算相应的成本。信息也可以时常改变以保证其时事性。 在CAD系统中,“格柏 Accu-Mark M.T.M 系统” 是最新的系统之一。在软件的帮助下,可以制作出更适合客户个人尺寸的衣服。在程序中已经存储了各种不同模型的图片和信息,如衬衫,夹克,外套,裤子。使用这个软件,用户可以从电脑上选择他们想要的模型,并根据他们的尺码订货。通过艾斯特公司的&AssyForm&程序,使用者可以很容易的找到和产品相关的信息和图片。使用&AssyCost&,用户可以指定切割计划和计算产品的成本。
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
该模型库将会包含技术图纸和生产各种各样的设计参数。通过选择下面的选择中模型的数据图书馆的客户将能够创造他们自己的设计。这么一来将不再是一订绩斥啃俪救筹寻船默个需要做出新的模型在纸上画的模型;相反的技术图纸将计算机借助选集。也该程序也可以用于定制剪裁一直画得更宽
该模型库将会包含技术图纸和生产各种各样的设计参数。通过选择下面的选择中模型的数据图书馆的客户将能够创造他们自己的设计。这么一来将不再是一个需要做出新的模型在纸上画的模型;相反的技术图纸将计算机借助选集。也该程序也可以用于定制了缝纫已引起人们的广泛传播在过去几年中。 “Lectra目录”一项新计划中所见的2000年6月IMB-Koln服装机械展览会是创造使客户选择他们的需要的服装在电脑。各种型号的照片和面料跑透过扫描仪和下载到电脑。一项能先选择一个织物,然后再看看他们选择的模型,这种织物。这个程序也可以被用于软件为定制服装[8]。  公司提供了一个大的Gerber模型库,用于任何图形设计师和使用他们的“可能性”艺术品设计师Gerber软件。在最新版本的软件,你可以找到一个更丰富的模型库
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 这个东西 的文章

随机推荐