求一小段英语介绍家庭的英语作文

推荐到广播
128808 人聚集在这个小组
(简讯速记)
(一心一译)
手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:求非洲矮人,尼格利罗人的英文演讲介绍,够讲一两分钟就够了的那种。。百度百科的一小段介绍翻译也行。急_百度知道
求非洲矮人,尼格利罗人的英文演讲介绍,够讲一两分钟就够了的那种。。百度百科的一小段介绍翻译也行。急
求非洲矮人,尼格利罗人的英文演讲介绍,够讲一两分钟就够了的那种。。百度百科的一小段介绍翻译也行。急求!
百度百科的内容 你复制一段。然后在百度翻译里面粘贴进去 点击翻译 就可以翻译过来了
那个错误太多了。。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
100分求一小段话的翻译,明天早上来取!谢谢各位英语达人!
在21世纪的今天,媒介的大众化市场化浪潮风起云涌,报业竞争日趋激烈,而都市报作为报纸媒体中在90年代中期异军突起的年轻报种蓬勃发展,在很多方面都引领我国报业改革风气之先,表现出了旺盛的生命力和独特的个性。同时,都市报也面临着诸多问题和挑战,如何把自身做大做强,在“内挤外压”的竞争中生存和发展,抓住历史性的机遇,提高我国媒介市场门槛,强化都市报的舆论导向作用,是值得每个都市报业人深思的问题。从客观上可以说,北京都市报的发展在我国还是居于领先地位的,本文旨在通过《北京晚报》《京华时报》《法制晚报》等京城各大都市报的定位、特色、经营理念、广告、等方面,研究个体都市报和京城都市报产业的生存现状和发展趋势。
科学怪都鱼
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!100分!求一小段的翻译英语_百度知道
100分!求一小段的翻译英语
确实经济实慧,很多家庭的太阳能热水器没有自动上水,可以极大的方便太阳能热水器用户,太阳能热水器已属大家熟知的科技产品帮忙翻译一下,所以在上水时易溢水和不便观察水位和水温情况,进入了千家万户。目前家用太阳能热水器以节能环保的优点、水位显示装置和测量水温装置,主要应用了模拟电子技术和数字电子技术,简单实用,致使太阳能热水器的的全面推广收到了阻碍。本文是关于自动上水装置和水温测量装置的设计,但新的科府芩摧端诋得个抡技含量越来越少,我会再加分的,有利于太阳能热水器的的推广
提问者采纳
no water temperature display device and measuring devices, causing the solar energy wat东倥糙较孬记扼少er heater of comprehensive promotion received, has entered innumberable families, simple, the solar energy water heater to the promotion of the solar energy water heater, the main application for analog electronic technology and electronic technology, the solar energy water heater is known as the technology products, economic reality, and can be convenient for the user, indeed, practical, so easily in water overflowing water and water temperature and observation.This article is about the automatic water temperature measurement device and the design, many families less the solar energy water heater automatically sheung shui, but the new scientific and technological contentCurrent domestic solar water heater with the advantages of energy-saving
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
simple and practical, solar water heater technology is already well-known products, the economy is indeed Hui, so easy to overflow in Sheung Shui and inconvenience when the water level and water temperature to observe the situation, the main application of the analog electronics and digital electronics technology, the new scientific and technological content of less and less. This article is about the automatic temperature measurement devices and Sheung Shui design, many families of solar water heater does not automatically Shui water level measuring devices and water头穴弟啃郗救辊粟 temperature display device, with the result of solar water heaters to promote hinder received, domestic solar water heater to the advantages of energy saving and environmental protection into the tens of thousands of householdsAt present, can greatly facilitate the users of solar water heaters and is conducive to the promotion of solar water heaters
At present the home use solar-powered water heater conserves energy the environmental protection the merit, entered everyone, truly economical solid bright, the solar-powered water heater already is everybody knowledge the technical product, but the new technology content are getting fewer and fewer, many family's solar-powered water heaters have not sailed upstream automatically, the water level display unit and survey the water temperature installment, therefore in sailing upstream time easy overtopping and inconvenient observation water level and water temperature situation, cause solar-powered water heater the comprehensive promotion has received the hindrance.
参考资料:
Current domestic solar water heater with the advantages of energy-saving, has entered innumberable families, indeed, economic reality, the solar energy water heater is known as the technology products, but the new scientific and technological content, many families less the solar energy water heater automatically sheung shui, no water temperature display device and measuring devices, so easily in water overflowing water and water temperature and observation, causing the solar energy water heater of comprehensive promotion received.
翻译英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一小段英语介绍家庭的_百度知道
求一小段英语介绍家庭的
父母,家庭的how is your family?
提问者采纳
there 3 family members in my family,my dad,my mom and me .my dad is .............and he likes to ..............my mom is ...........and she go nuts for................my parents love me very much ,and i love them too.
其他类似问题
英语介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语介绍家庭 的文章

随机推荐