以《你为什么喜欢篮球》为题 写高中英语短文文...

用户名:密码:
统一服务热线:400-606-799777
>>>学年七年级英语上册 Unit 9《My favorite subject is science》(基础知识梳理+能力提升训练)精品课件 (新版)人教新目标版
资料类别:&&/
所属版本:&&新人教
所属地区:&&全国
上传时间:&&
下载次数:&&77 次
资料类型:&&教学论文
上传人:&&iuoZ****@
文档大小:899KB &&&& 所需点数:2点下载此资源需要登录并付出&2&点,
资料概述与简介
其他相关资源
网校通请直接输入用户名密码登录。
个人用户请用邮箱登录。
*邮箱地址:
将做为“个人用户”登录本网站时的“用户名”
<font color="#~16个字符,包括字母、数字、特殊符号,区分大小写
*确认密码:
电话号码:求英语小短文(英汉对照)7-10篇初中阶段能看懂的文章,60-90字左右就行了_百度作业帮
求英语小短文(英汉对照)7-10篇初中阶段能看懂的文章,60-90字左右就行了
初中阶段能看懂的文章,60-90字左右就行了
1THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它.它每天提供我们各种类类的消息.它告诉我们世界政治局势.如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境.学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报.哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代.总而言之,看报对学生很有益处.2MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country.I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock.After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它.为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务.我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学.放学后,我就回家了.我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完.3A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student.However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making friends with him.你价意被称为坏学生吗?当然不.就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生.然而,做模范学生却不容易.第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知).一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的.第二,他必须记住促进健康.只有强壮的人才能做大事.第三,他应该接受道德教育.如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的.4HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points.First, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness). Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life.Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress.无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西.没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的.如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点.健康是快乐的要诀.唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣.5Osaka 大阪Osaka is located at the approximate center of Japan. Covering an area of approximately 1,890 square kilometers, it has a population of 8.8 million, making it the second most populous prefecture after Tokyo. Furthermore, approximately 210,000 foreigners, or 15.6% of all foreigners registered in Japan reside in Osaka. Geographically Osaka extends from north to south, with a slight curve, open toward Osaka Bay on the west and surrounded by mountains on the other three sides. The weather is generally mild, with four distinct seasons. The annual average temperature is 61.3F, and average precipitation is 1,318mm.
大阪位于在日本的近似中心.报道面积的大约1,890 平方公里, 它有人口8.8 百万, 做它次要个人口众多的专区在东京以后.此外, 大约210,000 个外国人, 或15.6% 所有外国人登记在日本居住在大阪.大阪延伸从北到南, 与轻微的曲线, 地理上打开往大阪海湾在西部和由山围拢在其它三边.天气一般是温和的, 以四个分明季节.每年平均温度是61.3F, 并且平均降雨雪是1,318mm . 5Love Your Life 热爱生活However mean your life is,do not shun it and call it hard names.It is not so bad as you are.It looks poorest when you are richest.The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.Love your life,poor as it is.You may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hourss,even in a poor-house.The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man'the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there,and have as cheering thoughts,as in a palace.The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving.Most think that they are above being sbut it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means.which should be more disreputable.Cultivate poverty like a garden herb,like sage.Do not trouble yourself much to get new things,whether clothes or friends,Turn the old,return to them.Twe change.Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.不论你的生活如何卑贱,你要面对它生活,不要躲避它,更别用恶言咒骂它.它不像你那样坏.你最富有的时候,倒是看似最穷.爱找缺点的人就是到天堂里也能找到缺点.你要爱你的生活,尽管它贫穷.甚至在一个济贫院里,你也还有愉快、高兴、光荣的时候.夕阳反射在济贫院的窗上,像身在富户人家窗上一样光亮;在那门前,积雪同在早春融化.我只看到,一个从容的人,在哪里也像在皇宫中一样,生活得心满意足而富有愉快的思想.城镇中的穷人,我看,倒往往是过着最独立不羁的生活.也许因为他们很伟大,所以受之无愧.大多数人以为他们是超然的,不靠城镇来支援他们;可是事实上他们是往往利用了不正当的手段来对付生活,他们是毫不超脱的,毋宁是不体面的.视贫穷如园中之花而像圣人一样耕植它吧!不要找新的花样,无论是新的朋友或新的衣服,来麻烦你自己.找旧的,回到那里去.万物不变,是我们在变.你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想.6Liuxiang(刘翔)-the flying man in the world! Liuxiang made a perfect fly in the olympic games in 2004, and won not only the gold metal but also the respect in the world! His fly knocked all the suspicions and discriminations down completely! "It is so perfect! I never expect to run so fast! Oh it is a dream to me, and it seems I am still in a dream!", he said! But it is just true, and it is himself who made the dream into truth! Xiuxiang, our hero, has been regarded as a flying man all of the world! 刘翔-世界飞人 刘翔在2004年的奥林匹克运动会上完美的冲刺,不仅赢得了金牌,而且赢得了世界的尊重. 他的飞翔打破了所有的怀疑和所有的种族歧视. ”太完美了.我从来没想到跑这末快.哦,对我来说就像做梦,看起来我好像还在梦中.“他说到. 但这是真的.是他自己使得美梦成真. 刘翔,我们的英雄,他已经赢得了世界飞人的尊称. 7My family I love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents! On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home. I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together! 我的家庭 我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭. 我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母. 在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐. 我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心! 8Lan and Fred Lan and Fred were boys. They were both twelve years old, and they were in the same class in their school. Last Friday afternoon they had a fight in class, and their teacher was very angry. He said to both of them, “Stay here after the lessons this afternoon, and write your names a thousand times.” After the last lesson, all the other boys went home, but Lan and Fred stayed in the classroom with their teacher and begin writing their names. Then Fred began crying. The teacher looked at him and said,” Why are you crying, Fred?” “Because his name’s Lan May, and mine’s Frederick Hollingsworth,” Fred said. 易恩和富雷得 易恩和富雷得都是男孩,他们都十二岁了.他们在学校里是同班同学.上周五下午他们在学校里打了一架.为此老师很生气.老师对他们说:“下午下课后留在着把你们的名字写一千遍.” 最后一节课下课,所有的学生都回家了.只有易恩和富雷得被他们的老师留在教师里抄写他们的名字. 接着富雷得哭了起来. 老师看了看他问:“富雷得,你为什么要哭呢?” “因为他的名字是Lan May, 而我的名字确是Frederick Hollingsworth,”富雷得回答道.ps:我也只能帮到你这些了.
您可能关注的推广回答者:5篇英语小短文
5篇英语小短文
100字左右,并翻译,知道很难,我会追加悬赏的
补充:初中一 二年级水平
& In the traffic court of a large mid-western city, a young lady was brought before the judge to answer a ticket given her for driving through a red light. She explained to his honor that she was a school teacher and requested an immediate disposal of her case in order that she might hasten on to her classes. A wild gleam came into the judge's eye. "You are a school teacher, eh?" said he. "Madam, I shall realize my lifelong ambition. Sit down at that table and write 'I went through a red light' five hundred times."
在中西部一个大城市的交通法庭里,一位年轻女士被带到法官面前,她由于开车闯红灯被开了罚单。女士向法官解释,她是一名学校老师,请求法官马上处理她的案子,以便可以赶回去上课。法官眼中闪过一丝狡黠,说道:“你是学校的老师,对吗?女士,我马上要实现我毕生的愿望了。在那张桌子旁坐下,写‘我开车闯了红灯’500遍。
Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says, "Congratulations, you got twins." The man said "How strange, I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins." After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says, "Congratulations, you got triplets." Man was like "Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the "3 musketeers." Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says
"Congratulations, you got twins x2." Man is happy and says, "Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall. They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? I work for 7up"!
&& 四个好朋友在医院里碰面了,他们的妻子正在生产.护士过来对第一个男人说:"恭喜,你得了双胞胎."男人说:"多奇怪呀,我是明尼苏达双子队的经理."过了一会儿,护士过来对第二个男人说:"恭喜,你得了三胞胎."男人很喜欢:"嗯,又巧了.我是3M公司的董事."最后,护士跑来对第三个男人说:"恭喜,你得了2对双胞胎."男人很开心地说:"真令人啼笑皆非,我为四季宾馆工作."他们三个都很高兴,但第四个伙伴急得像热锅上的蚂蚁,咒骂上帝并用头撞墙.他们问他有什么不对劲,他回答道:"什么不对劲?我可是在七喜公司工作呀!"
New year is coming. Spring festival is the most important festival in China. Besides celebrating it, I'd like to make some new year resolutions. First, I need to improve my English in 2009, especially to practice speaking. Maybe I can ask my English teacher to help with my oral English. Also, I want to work hard at computer science. Because I am interestd in computer. And if I want to be a computer programmer in the future, I need to devote more time on it. In the end, I will do more exercise this new year to keep healthy. I like basketball very much, so I can play basketball with my friends to become healthier.新的一年即将到来。春节是最重要的节日中。除了庆祝它,我想提出一些新的一年的决议。首先,我在2009年需要提高我的英语水平,特别是对口语。也许我可以问我的英语老师来帮助我的英语口语。 另外,我要努力学习计算机科学。因为我计算机感兴趣。如果我想成为一名电脑程序员的未来,我需要花更多的时间了。 最后,我会做更多的行使这一新的一年里保持健康。我喜欢篮球非常,所以我可以和我的朋友打篮球,使自己更加健康。 Second language A mother mouse was out for a stroll with her babies when she spotted a cat crouched behind a bush. She watched the cat, and the cat watched the mice. Mother mouse barked fiercely, "Woof, woof, woof!" The cat was so terrified that it ran for it's life. Mother mouse turned to her babies and said, "Now, do you understand the value of a second language?" 一只母老鼠带着孩子出来散步,突然她看见一只猫正在灌木丛中虎视耽耽。 母老鼠向着猫叫道:“汪,汪,汪”,猫听了非常害怕,拼命跑走了。 母老鼠回过头洋洋自得的对孩子说:“现在你知道外语的重要性了吧。”
My family I love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents! On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home. I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together! 我的家庭 我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭. 我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母. 在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐. 我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!
提问者 的感言:也谢谢你 满意答案
&&& Fish king's son
has a fisherman to have first-class catches fish the technology, is politely called by the people are the `fishing king '. However the `fishing king ' old time non- is often worried, because his three sons' fishing techniques are very mediocre. therefore frequently relates in heart's worried to the human: “I am not really clear, I catch fish the technology is such good, why my son does such miss? I sensible catch fish the technology from them on the instruction to them, teaches from the most basic thing, how tells them to weave a fishing net easily to catch the fish, how to row a boat most will not alarm the fish, will the bottom wire be how easiest to ask the fish to enter the jar. They grew up , how did I teach them to know the tide, distinguished the fishing season. . .
Every my elder summarizes laboriously the experience, my hao did not have the retention instruction to give them, but they caught fish the technology not to be able to catch up with the technology unexpectedly fisherman's son who was worse than me!” after a passer-by has listened to his relation, asked: “you have taught them hand in hand?” “, to let them obtain first-class catches fish the technology, I teach carefully to be very patient very much.” “they continuously with along with you?” “, to let them little detour, I have let them study with me.” the passer-by said: “mentions like this, your mistake was very obvious. You only taught have given them the technology, actually did not have the instruction to teach for him, regarding could, not have the lesson not to be dissimilar with the experience, could not cause the human to become the great talent!”
鱼王的儿子& 有个渔人有着一流的捕鱼技术,被人们尊称为‘渔王’。然而‘渔王’年老的时候非& 常苦恼,因为他的三个儿子的渔技都很平庸。&   于是个经常向人诉说心中的苦恼:“我真不明白,我捕鱼的技术这么好,我的儿子们& 为什么这么差?我从他们懂事起就传授捕鱼技术给他们,从最基本的东西教起,告诉他们& 怎样织网最容易捕捉到鱼,怎样划船最不会惊动鱼,怎样下网最容易请鱼入瓮。他们长大& 了,我又教他们怎样识潮汐,辨鱼汛。。。凡是我长年辛辛苦苦总结出来的经验,我都毫& 无保留地传授给了他们,可他们的捕鱼技术竟然赶不上技术比我差的渔民的儿子!”&
一位路人听了他的诉说后,问:“你一直手把手地教他们吗?”& “是的,为了让他们得到一流的捕鱼技术,我教得很仔细很耐心。”& “他们一直跟随着你吗?”& “是的,为了让他们少走弯路,我一直让他们跟着我学。”& 路人说:“这样说来,你的错误就很明显了。你只传授给了他们技术,却没传授给他& 们教训,对于才能来说,没有教训与没有经验一样,都不能使人成大器!”
还有吗?再多发点。不过先谢了
A married man was visiting his "girlfriend" when she requested that he shave his beard. "Oh James, I like your beard, but I would really love to see your handsome face." James replied, "My wife loves this beard, I couldn't possibly do it, she would kill me!!" "Oh please?" the girlfriend asked again, in a sexy little voice... "Oh really, I can't," he replies..."My wife loves this beard!!" The girlfriend asked once more, and he sighs and finally gives in. That night James crawls into bed with his wife while she was sleeping. The wife is awakened somewhat, feels his face and replies "Oh Michael, you shouldn't be here, my husband will be home soon!" 我丈夫马上就要回来了 一个已婚男人去拜访他的“女朋友”时,女朋友要求他剃去胡须。 “噢,詹姆斯,我喜欢你的胡子,但我更喜欢看到你英俊的面孔。” 詹姆斯回答说,“我的妻子喜欢我的胡子,所以我不可能剃掉它,否则她会杀了我的。” “噢,我求你了,”女朋友用一种低沉的、性感的声音又一次说道。 “可是,我不能,”他回答道,“我的妻子喜欢这胡子。” 在女朋友再三请求下,他终于屈服同意了。夜里,在妻子熟睡时,詹姆斯爬上了床。 妻子朦朦胧胧地摸了摸他的脸说道,“噢,迈克尔,你不应该在这里,我的丈夫很快就要回来了。”
&visitor goes to some others to be a guest, sees on host family's stove the chimney is straight, side also has many lumbers. Visitor told the master saying that the chimney must change the tune, the lumber must remove, otherwise the future will possibly have the fire, the master listens not to make any table to show. in the host family really catches fire soon, neighbor all around hurries to run puts out a fire, finally the fire has been suppressed, therefore the master boils sheep to butcher the cow, invites the neighbors all about, rewards the merit which they put out a fire, but please initially have not suggested that he moves away the lumber, the chimney changes the human who bends .
some people said to the master: “if had initially listened to that gentleman, does not use the preparation banquet today, moreover does not have the fire loss, now rewards according to merit, gives the human who you suggested not to feel grateful originally, but puts out a fire the human is actually a guest of honor, is really very the strange matter!”The master realized immediately that hurries that visitor who invited initially to give the suggestion to drink wine.
management attainment: The average person believed that levels or the solution enterprise sufficiently manages in the process each kind of delicate matter person, is the outstanding superintendent, actually this is waits for discussing, as the saying goes: “the prevention again in the treatment”, before can prevent accidents before they occur, wins Yu Zhiluan After Yicheng, therefore, the enterprise question's prevention, is the solver who actually surpasses the enterprise question
防患于未然
一位客人去某人家里做客,看见主人家的灶上烟囱是直的,旁边又有很多木材。客人& 告诉主人说,烟囱要改曲,木材须移去,否则将来可能会有火灾,主人听了没有作任何表& 示。& 不久主人家里果然失火,四周的邻居赶紧跑来救火,最后火被扑灭了,于是主人烹羊& 宰牛,宴请四邻,以酬谢他们救火的功劳,但并没有请当初建议他将木材移走,烟囱改曲& 的人。& 有人对主人说:“如果当初听了那位先生的话,今天也不用准备筵席,而且没有火灾& 的损失,现在论功行赏,原先给你建议的人没有被感恩,而救火的人却是座上客,真是很& 奇怪的事呢!”主人顿时省悟,赶紧去邀请当初给予建议的那个客人来吃酒。& 管理心得:一般人认为,足以摆平或解决企业经营过程中的各种棘手问题的人,就是& 优秀的管理者,其实这是有待商榷的,俗话说:“预防重于治疗”,能防患于未然之前,& 更胜于治乱于已成之后,由此观之,企业问题的预防者,其实是优于企业问题的解决者
A Red ,Red Rose 一朵红红的玫瑰
A Red ,Red RoseRobert BurnsO my luve is like a red, red rose, That's newly sprung in JO my luve is like the melodie That's sweetly played in tune.As fair thou art, my bonie lass, So deep in luve am I;And I will luve thee still, my dear,  Till a' the seas gang dry.Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear, And the rocks melt wi'And I will luve thee still , my dear, While the sands o' life shall run.And fare thee weel, my only luve, And faAnd I will come again, my luve, Tho'it wre ten thousand mile! 一朵红红的玫瑰罗伯特.彭斯啊!我爱人象红红的玫瑰, 在六月里苞放;啊,我爱人象一支乐曲, 乐声美妙、悠扬。你那么美,漂亮的姑娘, 我爱你那么深切;我会永远爱你,亲爱的, 一直到四海涸竭。直到四海涸竭,亲爱的, 直到太阳把岩石消熔!我会永远爱你,亲爱的, 只要生命无穷。再见吧,我唯一的爱人, 再见以,小别片刻!我会回来的,我的爱人, 即使万里相隔!
这个诗有点难
差一个了,↖(^ω^)↗
Fox and cock   One morning a fox sees a cock.He   think,"This is my breakfast.''   He comes up to the cock and says,"I know   you can sing very well.Can you sing for me?''The   cock is glad.He closes his eyes and begins   to sing.The fox sees that and caches him in his mouth and carries him away.   The people in the field see the fox.They cry,"Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock away.''The cock says to the fox,"Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock away.Tell them it is yours.Not theirs.''   The fox opens his mouth ang says,"The cock is mine,not yours.''Just then the cock runs away from the fox and flies into the tree.   狐狸和公鸡   一天早上,一只狐狸看到了一只公鸡。他想:这是我的早餐。   他朝公鸡走来,对他说:“我知道,你能唱得非常好听,你能唱给我听么?”公鸡很高兴。他闭上眼睛开始唱歌。狐狸看到这些抓住它放到自己的嘴里走了。   在田地里的人们看到了狐狸。大喊大叫:“看,看!狐狸抓住公鸡逃走了。”公鸡对狐狸说:“狐狸先生,你能理解么?人们认为你叼走了公鸡。告诉他们这是你的,不是他们的。”   狐狸张开她的嘴说:“公鸡是我的,不是你们的。”就在那时,公鸡逃离了狐狸的嘴巴,跑到了树底下。  The City Mouse and the Country Mouse   Once there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse
the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the C he said, "Do come and see me at my house in the country." So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, "This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city."   The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, " Run! Run! The cat is coming!" They ran away quickly and hid.   After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, "I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid."   【译文】   城里老鼠和乡下老鼠   从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好朋友。一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里。很多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看。”于是,城里老鼠就去了。乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里。它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠。城里老鼠说:“这东西不好吃,你的家也不好,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,还会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家看看。”   乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去。房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见很大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:“快跑!快跑!猫来了!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来。   过了一会儿,他们出来了。当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里。因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些。”
提问者 的感言:谢了 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
16. 你的英语非常优秀,学校邀请你和初一年级的同学们做一次英语学习经验的交流.请你依据下列提示要点,为这次
交流回准备一份词数不少于60的发言稿.
&&& Please tell them:
&1.when you began to learn English&2.why you like English&3.how you study English now
&&&& I'm asked to come here to talk with you about English learning. I began to learn English when I was ten.At that time I knew nothing about English, But now I can enjoy English so much. I like it not only because it's useful, but also because I can have a lot of fun learning it. I enjoy listening to English songs and watching English films. I think that's a better way to make my English learning easy and rewarding.
Unit10 I'm going to be a basketball player.
17.一些美国交换学生准备下周参观你们学校,你们准备与他们一起在学校和放学后做些什么?
1.注意用将来时的be going to结构
2.可适当参考下面提供的词与词组: have a welcome party, show...around, take lessons, hold...games, ...visit
enjoy...food, watch the Beijing Opera, go camping, have picnic
&At school:
We are going to have a welcome party, We are going to show them around our school. We are going to take English lessons with them. We are going to hold a basketball game with them. We are going to ask them to join in our English corner on Friday evening.
After school:
We are going to take them to visit some interesting places. We are going to take them& to enjoy Chinese food in a restaurant. We are going to see the Chinese movies with them. We are going to let them watch the Beijing Opera in the theatre. We are going camping with them for three days.
18.根据表格,写出你与几位好朋友的理想工作及他们的新年计划.
Name&&&&&&& Dream job&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && How to&do that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& New Year's resolutions
You&&&&&&&&&&singer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&take singing lessons&&&&&&&& &kearn to play the piano
Julie&&&&&&& soccer ball player&&&&&&&& &play soccer every bay&&&&& &teach other students to play
Ken&&&&&&&& computer programmer&&& try best to learn math&&&&&& &ask teachers for help
I have some friends. Julie and Ken are my best friends. One day we talk about our new year's resolutions. I want to learn to play the piano because i want to be a singer. I will also take singing lessons. As for Julie, she wants to become a soccer ball player and she is going to play soccer every day. She has a plan that she would like to teach other students to play soccer after school. Ken says that he is going to try his best to learn math. If he has problem with his study, he will ask the teacher for help. His dream job is to be a computer programmer.
Unit11 Could you please clean your room?
19. 根据Self-Check第2题的提示要求写一张留言条,要求你的朋友李明在你外出时,帮你照看你的房子.
Dear Li Ming,
&&&&&&&My parents and I going on vacation tomorrow. I went to your home, but you were out. I have some favorite to ask you.Could you please feed my goldfish? And could you feed them twice a day?
&&&&& Please don't forget to change fresh water for them. Remember to feed my cat at the same time and take care not to let the cat eat my goldfish.
&&&&& Have fun. I'll see you next month.
&&&&& Thanks a lot.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sue
20.假设你叫王平,根据下面的表格内容向你的笔友李磊发一封电子邮件,介绍一下你愿意干和不愿干的家务及原因.
词数在60~70左右
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& chores
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do& the&dishes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& make the bed
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sweep the floor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& fold the clothes
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&take out the trash&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& clean the living room
Dear Li Lei,
&&& Hello! You asked me about what I liked and I didn't like. Now I tell you.
&&& I like doing the dishes very much. I like making the bed and folding the clothes a little. Because these chores are very interesting and relaxing. Do you agree with me? I don't like taking out the trash. It's dirty. I don't like sweeping the floor or cleaning the room. Because I think these chores are boring. But we have to do them. Because we must keep our houses clean. Do you think so?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Wang Ping
Unit12 What's the best radio station?
21.王卫是广州人,冬天从未见过下雪,因此,今年寒假想去北方哈尔滨学滑冰,看冰雕(ice carving).你能向他介绍一下
那里的情况以及你的建议吗?
&&& Harbin is the coldest city in winter in our country. It's very beautiful though it's very cold in winter. If it's raining or snowing, the tourists will do nothing but stay at hotels. When it is sunny, there are lots of things to do for the tourists. They can ski, skate on the iced-lake, watch ice carving and enjoy the world covered with snow. I think you should go to Harbin for the winter holiday though it's the farthest from here. You can enjoy yourself in the real winter.
22.假如你叫张兵,是育才中学的一名学生,经常收听音乐节目.请你用英语给节目主持人写一封100词左右的信.
要求写出如下内容:
1.你认为这个电台最好,他们有最友好的服务.你很喜欢音乐节目,特别是英语歌曲.
2.你学习很忙,疲劳时,你会打开收音机听这个节目.
3.你从英语歌曲里学到了很多英语单词.
4.你最喜欢My heart will go on这首歌,希望能得到这首歌的歌词.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yucai Middle School
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& November 2nd,2006
&&&&&& I'm a middle school student in Yucai Middle School. I often listen to your music program. I think your radio station is the best. You have the friendliest service. I like your music program best, especially English songs.
&&&&& I'm busy studying lessons. When I am tired, I will turn on the radio and listen to your program. I learned many English words from English songs.
&&&&& Of all the English songs I like My heart will go on.Would you please send me the words of the song?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Zhang Bing
Review of units7-12
23.假设你(韩梅)参加了学校组织的冬令营(winter camping)。你给你的好朋友李明写了一封e-mail介绍
你参加冬令营的情况。要求表达出下列内容,词数60~80
1.举办冬令营的时间(12月20日)和地点(Mount Mo)
2.描述当时的天气(sunny but cold)和穿着。
3.描述活动:滑冰、拍照、才艺表演,其中制作fruit shake最有趣。
4.参加活动的好心情和打算(参加明年的冬令营)。
Dear Li Ming,
&&&&&&& There was a winter camping in our school. And i joined in it with some of my classmates. On December 20th,we went to Mount Mo for our winter camping. That day, the weather was not very bad. It was sunny but cold. so my classmates all wore warm clothes. But I didn't do that. I was only wearing a jacket and a sweater. It was really cold. But luckily, I didn't have a cold. We had many activities there. We were skating on the Mount Mo. And I took some photos of the beautiful nature. We also had a talent show. But the most interesting thing is making the fruit shake. It was really delicious.
&&&&&&& When we came back, I felt really tired but happy, The winter camping was really great this year. And I'm also planning to join in the winter camping next year.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Han Mei
我是一个初中英语老师,我空间里面有更多,可以加我,我的qq
老大,认真点,我很急的,理解好我的意思,不是写作文,要翻译的
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 你为什么喜欢篮球 的文章

随机推荐