求let s just let gobe frie...

求let s just let gobe frie... - 叫阿莫西中心 - 中国网络使得骄傲马戏中心!
求let s just let gobe frie...
百度MP3歌词搜索 just no other way 歌词
&&&&&&&&&&&&MP3&&&&&&
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
百度一下,找到相关结果约2,480篇,用时0.006秒&&&&
歌曲:just no other way
[ti:just no other way][ar:李玟][al:just no other way][by:]just no other waycoco leehere we are alone againin your arms againand it keeps on getting betterwell i don't need to read your mind'cause when i look in your eyesi can almost see foreverbut before you go too farbefore i fall too fastbaby you should know i need love that's gonna lastyou gotta promise to be herethrough the laughter and the tearslet me know that you're mineevery day, every night'cause there's just no other way to love metake my heart, take my soulbaby never let me gono, there's just no other way to love me.that's the way it should beif you're gonna fall in love with me'cause there's just no other way to love melet me show you how much i careand baby i sweari'll be right there when you need mebut i gonna knowthat you'll always be truethat you're gonna see the throughand give your heart completelyi wanna feel it when we kissbelieve it when we touchdon't just say you love me'cause words are not enoughi wanna see it in your eyesbelieve it deep insidei gotta know you'll be hereevery day, every nighti will never ask for more theni'll give to you (gonna give my everything)but i gonna know that my heart is trueevery day (every day) every night (every night)for the rest of your life
歌曲:just no other way (to love me)
... there's just no other way to love metake my heart, take my soul baby never let me go ...
歌曲:just no other way
[ti:just no other way][ar:coco lee][al:just no other way][by:]just no other waycoco leehere we are alone againin your arms againand it keeps on getting betterwell i don't need to read your mind'cause when i look in your eyesi can almost see foreverbut before you go too farbefore i fall too fastbaby you should know i need love that's gonna lastyou gotta promise to be herethrough the laughter and the tearslet me know that you're mineevery day, every night'cause there's just no other way to love metake my heart, take my soulbaby never let me gono, there's just no other way to love me.that's the way it should beif you're gonna fall in love with me'cause there's just no other way to love melet me show you how much i careand baby i sweari'll be right there when you need mebut i gonna knowthat you'll always be truethat you're gonna see the throughand give your heart completelyi wanna feel it when we kissbelieve it when we touchdon't just say you love me'cause words are not enoughi wanna see it in your eyesbelieve it deep insidei gotta know you'll be hereevery day, every nighti will never ask for more theni'll give to you (gonna give my everything)but i gonna know that my heart is trueevery day (every day) every night (every night)for the rest of your life
歌曲:no other way
... there's no other waythere's no other way ... i'm just watching it all ...
歌曲:no other way
... we told each other, there is no other waywell too much silence can be misleading ... resolve is just a concept that's as dead as the leaves ...
歌曲:there's no other way
[ti:there's no other way][al:the best of blur]you're taking the funout of everythingmaking me runwhen i dont want to thinkyou're taking the funout of everythingi don't want to think at allthere's no other waythere's no other wayall that you can do is watch them playthere's no other waythere's no other waythere's no other wayall that you can do is watch them playyou're taking the funout of everythingyou're making it clearwhen i don't want to thinkyou're taking me up wheni dont want to go up anymorei'm just watching it allthere's no other waythere's no other wayall that you can do is watch them playi'll watch you playthere's no other waythere's no other wayall that you can do is watch them playthere's no other waythere's no other wayall that you can do is watch them playthere's no other waythere's no other wayall that you can do is watch them playthere's no other waythere's no other wayall that you can do is watch them play
歌曲:there s no other way
... there's no other waythere's no other way ... i'm just watching it all ...
歌曲:no way
turn the other way so there's no waythat i can be your partner
... i want the fate to just be normal
歌曲:any other way
she dropped my hand and said,&i will go no further& ... just add your name to the list of superficial friends ... but i wouldn't have it any other wayi wouldn't have it any other way ...
歌曲:no other one
... let your voice lead the way ... just for you ... no other onethere is just no other like you ...
1 &&&&&&&&&
新歌TOP100 · 歌曲TOP500 · 中文
· 歌手列表 · 歌曲列
· 轻音乐 ·
行风 · 经典广告音乐专题 · 母爱无边——母亲节音乐专辑New!
· 热门分类 · 百度推荐 · 人气专辑 ·
贴吧: 贴吧: 贴吧:
视频
歌词
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
铃声
彩铃
&2009 Baidulet s just be friend Alex lewis 要MP3的谁有?_百度知道
let s just be friend Alex lewis 要MP3的谁有?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
你的联系方式多少?我有一个跟MV音质接近的版本,需要的话发给你。
这个……只要MP3的
那个暂时找不到,不好意思哈。
其他类似问题
alex的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本站已收录乐谱&24701&首,即点即播,每日更新
在此输入要加入视频的html地址:
说明:请尽量使用的html地址具体请看教程:
Just be friends(触手猴版)
分享给好友:
上图为乐谱预览,下载完整版
Just be friends(触手猴版) 钢琴谱,请先
如何打印,请看教程:
作者/歌手:
钢琴谱介绍
Just be friends(触手猴版)
Just be friends All we gotta do
Just be friends It's time to say goodbye
Just be friends All we gotta do
Just be friends Just be friends...
回想起来的是 昨天早上 特意早起
像要收拾两人牵连间的玻璃破片
这到底是为什麼 自割裂的手指滴滴流落
我们是真要演变成这种局面吗
快快添加你的钢琴谱演奏视频,求围观!
所有评论(共1条评论)
论坛-最近精华贴
加新浪微博let‘s just be friend 求高音质MP3格式 好的再加悬赏分 速度_百度知道
let‘s just be friend 求高音质MP3格式 好的再加悬赏分 速度
提问者采纳
发了,满意别忘采纳
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
高音质mp3的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人人网-抱歉,没有找到该网页
你输入的网址可能不正确,或者该网页不存在。&或者
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2014
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 2.4860 second(s), 5 db_queries,
1 rpc_queriesLet&s just be friend 看,这就是好男人的下场!(年度最佳光棍节歌曲,不知道谁选的
- 萍乡第一生活消费门户
Let&s just be friend 看,这就是好男人的下场!(年度最佳光棍节歌曲,不知道谁选的
这视频的副标题是“看,这就是好男人的下场!”总为别人着想,微笑面对,不抱怨,低头隐忍,不敢拒绝女人*¥*##&#……(省略数百字)!这根本不是好男人,是“烂好人”!来看这类人的下场除了领好人卡,还有更坏的是什么……L.J.B.F - Let&s just be friend
这词太牛了。。唱的是这词还是别人乱改的。
其他回答 (1)
这词太牛了。。唱的是这词还是别人乱改的。
相关知识等待您来回答
该问题来自:萍乡城市通是萍乡本地最具影响力的生活消费门户,已经成为在萍乡地区认知度最高的新媒体。音乐领域专家[iriver Story专用]Friends分集剧本(英文)105_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
398页免费22页免费18页免费398页免费38页免费40页免费14页免费319页1下载券17页免费15页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢398页免费1676页免费398页免费
[iriver Story专用]Friends分集剧本(英文)105|15​.​t​h​e​ ​E​a​s​t​ ​G​e​r​m​a​n​ ​L​a​u​n​d​r​y​ ​D​e​t​e​r​g​e​n​t
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢let`s just be friend 有谁知道这首歌去哪下载啊 速度 急急急急急!!!!!_百度知道
let`s just be friend 有谁知道这首歌去哪下载啊 速度 急急急急急!!!!!
我有一个跟MV音质接近的版本,需要的话留下联系方式发给你。
你发我 邮箱
已经发给你了,如果有其他需求可以讲。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
搜狗,音悦台
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖