求高中英语语法知识点重要知识点

求推荐高中英语语法书,英语知识点的书_高考吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,556,227贴子:
求推荐高中英语语法书,英语知识点的书收藏
我要复读去了,英语是一大关啊,求英语高中语法书,还有高中英语知识点讲解。求推荐感激不尽~~~!!
1楼 17:01&|来自
3楼 21:39&|来自
登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
高一语法知识小结
下载积分:800
内容提示:
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 13:42:02|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:高一语法知识小结.PPT
官方公共微信高中英语语法有哪些重点内容?_百度作业帮
高中英语语法有哪些重点内容?
这个问题问得好 我也要 高中每一课每一单元的英语语法点 求总结 求汇总!
定语从句 非谓语 倒装 状语从句
您可能关注的推广英语语法基础知识入门(重点关连词归纳)__中学数学网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&正文
英语语法基础知识入门(重点关连词归纳)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
英语语法基础知识入门(重点关连词归纳)
作者:佚名
文章来源:本站原创
更新时间: 10:06:22
& 前面我们讲了什么是名词性从句、定语从句和状语从句及其各自的作用,三种从句都涉及到关联词的用法,下面我们反过来,从关联词用法的角度,即如何选用关联词-----做题的角度来归纳一下重点关联词的用法。 一、as 的用法 1. As 连词:引导时间、原因、让步、比较、方式状语从句 As time went on, he grew more and more impatient.(时间状语从句) As he is not well, I’ll go myself. (原因状语从句) Like the book as he does, he won’t buy it. (让步状语从句) Your camera is as expensive as hers. (比较状语从句) Do as the Romans do when you are in Roman. (方式状语从句) 2. As 关系代词 :引导定语从句,在从句中做主语和宾语。 I have the same book as you bought just now. 比较:this is the same book that I used yesterday. She is such a good student as we all like. = She is so good a student as we all like. 二、what的用法 引导名词性从句(主语、宾语、表语从句等),在从句中做主语、宾语、表语、定语。(what不能引导定语从句和状语从句) What could be done has been done. At last, they reached what they thought was the place they had been dreaming for. After what seemed like hours, he came out with a bitter smile. I don’t know what book the children can read. 比较:-- Here are five books, which one do you want? -- I don’t know which one I want. I have no idea what he did.(同位语从句) as,what 用法练习 1. I’m at least _____ age _____Robert if I’m not older than he. A. as B. with C. as same as D. as 2 .______, I have never seen anyone who’s as capable as John. A. Much as I have traveled B. As I have traveled C. As much I have traveled D. As I much have traveled 3. Jinan is no longer the same city _______it used to be. A.as B. what C. that D. which 4. Jinan is no longer _______it used to be. A.as B. what C. that D. which 5. This problem was of _____ importance ____ we could not afford to take no notice of. A. that B. that C. so D. as 6. Mr. Smith has not yet answered my question ____ I can go with him. A. that B. that C. whether D. whether 7. The patient looks much better .______is it that has made him _____he is today? A.W that B. W what C. that D. which 8. There are ten pens here, ______ one do you want? A.which B. what C. whose D. that 9. Zhang Ziyi is a famous actress, _______I should also like to be. A.what B. who C. which D. that 10. This photo of mine was taken ______ stood the famous Eastern Bright Pearl in Shanghai. A.what B. which C. where D. the place where 三、 since = now (that)的用法 1、 “既然”,多用来表示已知或稍加分析即可表明的原因。多用于句首。 Since everyone is here, let’s begin our meeting. 2、“自从…以来”,引导时间状语从句,表示延续到现在的动作。从句谓语 一般用一般过去时,主句谓语常用现在完成时。 I have been looking forward to seeing you again since I last saw you. Since the first case was discovered in 1981, nearly 24 million people have died of AIDS. 常用句型:It is / has been / seems + 一段时间 + since…… It seems a long time since I met you last. It is / has been two years since I returned from America. 特别提醒: 当从句谓语是短暂性动词时,通常译为“从……起已经(多长时 间了)” 当从句谓语是延续性动词时,则表示该动作“终止已经(多长时 间了)” It’s been years since I enjoyed myself so much. 我已经许多年没有这样痛快了。 It is three years since he joined the army. 他参军已经三年了。 四、 until / till的用法 1、 用在肯定句中,“直到…为止”,表示某一个动作一直持续到until/till…… 所表示的时间为止。此时,主句谓语必须是延续性动词。 He waited until/till I returned. 2、用在否定句中,“直到……才”,表示某一动作直到until…所表示的时间才 发生。此时,主句谓语必须是短暂性动词。 As a matter of fact, I did not begin work until he had gone. Don’t get off the bus until it has stopped. 特别提醒: ① 在until/till从句中,往往用一般现在时和现在完成时表示将来。无论是用在肯定句中,还是用在否定句中,不可以使用将来时。 ② 在倒装句型和强调句型中只能用until。 Not until we know more will we be able to improve the situation. It was not until she took off her glasses that I realized she was a famous film star. 五、before的用法 1、before在引导时间状语从句时的基本意思是“在……之前”。有时before 引导的从之前,可以有自己的状语。 The day before he left home, he gave the whole house a thorough cleaning. 2、 before重点句型: It was not long before… (过去)没过多久就…… It was long before… 过了很久才…… It will not be long before… 要不了多久就…… It will be long before… 要过很久才…… 特别提醒: long这个抽象的时间也可改为years, weeks, two years, two weeks 等具体表时间的词。 It was about a year before he married Fang. It will be several months before everything returns to normal. It was not long before he returned to Beijing. It seemed seconds before he woke up. 似乎才过了几秒钟他就醒了。 3、before 的汉译 before的译法非常灵活,应结合具体情况机动处理。常见的意思有:…… (肯定句);……就(否定句);还未来得及;趁……;不知不觉…… I hadn’t waited long before he came. 我没等多久,他就来了。 After that it still took seven years before they finally got married. 他们又过了7年才结婚。 You should do it before it is too late. 趁现在还不算太晚,你应该赶快做。 He hung up before I could answer the phone. 我还没来得及接电话,他就挂了。 The summer holiday came to an end before I knew it. 不知不觉暑假就过去了。 since = now (that),until / till,before的用法练习 1. ---How long do you think it will be _____ China sends a manned spaceship to the moon? ---Perhaps two or three years. A. when B. until C. that D. before 2. Not until the game had begun _____ at the sports ground. A.had he arrived B. would he have arrived C. did he arrive D. should he have arrived 3. Problems relating to people’s livelihood(民生)have been the focus of the government, especially _____ Premier Wen Jiabao included them in his government work report last year. A.when B. if C. since D. until 4. ---Why didn’t you try your best to stop him from doing so? ---I tried to , but _____ I could, the policemen turned up. A.until B. when C. while D. after 5. Our English teacher has ways to hold our attention _____ he reaches the end of his lesson. A.when B. unless C. after D. until 6. May I suggest that you consider the matter further _____ you take any action? A.as if B. unless C. although D. before 7. _____ sharks are heavier than water, they must swim continuously or they will sink to the bottom. A.Since B. Although C. When D. Even 8. It ____ long before we _____ the result of the experiment. A. will know B. will know C. know D. know 9. It was not until midnight that _____ to bed. A.he went B. did he go C. had he gone D. he had gone 10. Scientists say it may be five or six years _____ it is possible to test this medicine on human patients. A.since B. after C. before D. when 六、that的用法 1、用作关系代词,引导限制性定语从句,可以指人或物,可以代替who, whom, which. This is the best article that has been written on the subject. The letter (that/which) I received yesterday was from my brother. 2、 用作连词,在谓语动词、介词、动词不定式、分词、动名词之后引导宾语从句, 常常可以省略.在某些形容词(如sure, clear, certain等)之后,也可以由that 引导宾语从句.如: They said (that) they could do it ahead of schedule. We are glad that so many old friends will attend our tea party. 注意:1)当and 连接两个或更多的宾语从句时,that 往往不可以省略.如: He told me that he had finished his homework and that he would go to the cinema tonight. 2)当宾语从句比较长时,往往可以用it 作形式宾语.如: We make it clear that he is very honest. 3、用作连词,引导主语从句、表语从句、同位语从句,在句中不作任何成分,只起连接作用但一般不能省略.如: That he did it himself made us very happy. The trouble is that you couldn’t come. I had no idea that he had gone abroad. 注意:当主语从句比较长时,往往可以用it 代替它作形式主语,而将真正的主语从句置后,以达到平衡句子的目的.如: It’s a pity that you didn’t attend the interesting party. 4、在in order that...,so that ...,so...that, such...that中引导目的、结果状语从句。如: He raised his voice in order that all students in the hall could hear him clearly. It’s such a fine day that we all go swimming. =It’s so fine a day that we all go swimming. 5、用于强调结构中,构成强调句型.如: It was after talking for half an hour that the old man mentioned the name of Kunta Kinte. It was my ancestor that I decided to find out about. 七、which的用法 用作关系代词,引导限制性和非限制性定语从句 She received an invitation from her boss, which came as a surprise. The tool with which he is working is called a hammer. which引导定语从句时与as的区别 1)as所引导的从句既可以放在句首,也可放在句末,而which所引导的从句只可以放在句末。 2)as用来引导定语从句,全句的重心在主句,常译成“正如…一样”;而which引导定语从句,全句的重心在从句,常译成“这一点…”例如: As we know, he is an honest man. 正如我们所知,他是个诚实的人。(强调他是个诚实的人) He is an honest man,which we know. 他是个诚实的人,这一点我们都知道。(强调我们都知道这件事) that,which的用法练习 1. It was not until midnight they reached the camp site. A.that B.when C.while D.as 2. People in Chongqing are proud of they have achieved in the past ten years. A.that B.which C.what D.how 3. Some children want to challenge themselves by learning a language different from_______ their parents speak at home. A.what B.that C.which D.one 4. The English spoken in the United States is only slightly different from spoken in England . A.which B.what C.that D.the one 5. It was the four years from , _____I spent studying for a master’s degree, _____I will never forget. A. that B. when C. that D. that 6. ―Where did you get to know the professor over there? ―It was at the workshop ____we did research together two years ago. A. that B. there C. which D. where 7. It was along the Mississippi River _______ Mark Twain spent much of his childhood. A.how B.which C.that D.where 8. Nancy enjoyed herself so much she visited her friends in Sydney last year. A.that B.which C.when D.where 9. Mr. Smith has not yet answered my question ____I can go with him to _____he calls the Underground Treasure House next week . A . which B . where C . that D . what 10. A commercial advertisement is one _____ has been paid for to promote a product or a service. A. where B. what C. when D. that 八、so与such的用法 1、so +be(助动词或情态动词)+主语,表示前面所说的情况也适用于另一个人或物, The boy died and a week later, so did his sister. I am an English teacher. So is my wife . 但若前面所提到的人或物是两个或两个以上的句子,并且其中既又肯定句,又有否定句;既含实意动词,又含系动词;主语既有表示人的,又有表示物的。这时应用“So it is (was) with”或”It is the same with”的句式。 Tom studies English well, but he isn\'t good at maths. So it is with Kate. Wang Lin is a Chinese girl, and China is her homeland. So it is with me. 2、so + 主语 + 谓语动词,用来表示对上文的情况给予进一步的肯定 。 ―It was cold yesterday. ―So it was. ―The students study hard. ―So they do . 3、主语+动词+so,这一结构译为“这样” 1) 主语+(does, did)do+ so He said he would tell me the news, but he did not do so . 2)主语+hope (expect, think, believe, suppose, imagine, afraid)+so ―Do you think his will come ? ―Yes ,I think so. ―Will it be fine tomorrow? ―I hope so. 注意:在用这一结构来代替否定概念时 ,既可用so,亦可用not,在动词believe,expect,suppose,imagine,think,guess 等的肯定形式后加not与否定形式后加so,两者在意义上没有区别。但在hope,guess,be afraid 后代替否定概念时只能是not,而不能用so。 ―Will you get the first prize? ―I\'m afraid not.(不说I\'m not afraid so.) 4、so + 形容词(副词)+that ,引导结果状语从句。 The book is so interesting that we all want to read it . I was so busy that I had no time to write a letter . 运用这一结构时要注意,可把so +adj (adv)提到句首,形成部分倒装。 So excited was the boy that he couldn\'t speak . 注意以上结构与定语从句的区别。如: This is such an interesting as everyone wants to see. (定语从句) This is as interesting a film as everyone wants to see. (定语从句) This is such an interesting film that everyone wants to see it. This is so interesting a film that everyone wants to see it. 5、后接复数形式或不可数名词,无论有无修饰语都用such,但是名词之前有few,many,little(少),much修饰时,应用so。例如: Such things often happen in our daily life.   Whales are such smart animals that they communicate with each other. Did you ever see such weather?   He made such rapid progress that he soon began to write articles in English It is very surprising that such little animals can eat so much food. 6、such 有时充当形容词,意思是“这(那)样的”。有时和all、some、other、another、one、no、many、any、few、several等词同时修饰一个名词,但它的位置通常是放在这些词的后面,例如: I have never seen such a beautiful place before. I have met many such people in my life.   One such dictionary is enough for me. We have had several such Chinese paintings already. No such thing has ever happened. so与such练习 1. This is ________ that we all think it’s very important. A.such useful information B. so useful an information C. so useful information D. such a useful information 2. Such ____ the case, there were no grounds to justify your complaints. A.is B. was C. to be D. being 3. I have never seen ________match before. A.so an interesting B. a so interesting C. a such interesting D. such an interesting 4. My command(掌握) of English is ____ as yours. A.half not so good B. not half so good C. not so good half D. not so half good 5. Never before ____ people in the United States been interested in soccer. A.has so many B. were so many C. have so many D. will so many 6. Such a device ______ he was given proved almost worthless.  A.what B. like C. that D. as 7. _____ homework did we have to do that we had no time to take a rest . A.So much B. Too much C. Too little D. So little 8. _____ of the young man who spent ten years in America. A.Such was the life B. Were such the life C. The life was such D. Such were the life 9. ― Will you go shopping tonight? ― If you go, ______. A.so do I B. so will I C. so I go D. that I’ll go 10. ___John likes walking in the open air. -―______. A.So do I B. Also do I C. I like also D. So I do 11. ―I watched the TV program last night. ―______. A.So I do B. So I did C. So did I D. So do I 12. ―She likes Chinese tea with nothing in it. ―______. A.So she does B. So does she C. She does so D. So is it 13. He is ____ a clever young man ____ he can speak about ten foreign languages. A.so…that B. such…that C. so a…for D. such…so 14. ―― If John doesn’t come to work on time, he may be fired.   ―― Surely he isn’t so foolish ______ not to realize that.  A.that B. and C. as D. but 15. He is not _____ a fool _____. A.such, as he is looked B. so, that he looks C. as, that he is looked D. such, as he looks 九、whether, if 的用法 1、在名词性从句中的运用: 1)引导主语从句、表语从句和同位语从句时,只用whether Whether she will be invited hasn’t been decided. (主从) The question whether he will be the monitor has not been discussed yet. (同位语) The question is whether we can catch the early bus in time. (表从) 2)引导宾语从句时,whether 和if 皆可。 I don’t know whether /if he will attend the meeting. 3)与or 或 or not 连用, 只用whether I don’t know whether he will come or not. 4)后接动词不定式时,只用whether He hasn’t decided whether to visit the old man. 5)用if 会引起歧义时,最好用whether Please let me know if you like the book. 可理解为:→please let me know whether you like the book. 请告诉我你是否喜欢这本书。 →If you like the book, please let me know . 如果你喜欢这本书,请告诉我。 2、doubt用于肯定句,用whether/if 引导,用于否定句,用that引导。 be sure 用于肯定句,用that 引导, 用于否定句,用whether/if引导 I doubt ________ you can win the game. I am not sure _____ he has gone to ji’nan. 3、If 还有“如果”的含义,引导条件状语从句。 1)She will die if the doctor doesn’t operate immediately. 此时注意条件句的时态,用现在时表示将来。 2)注意if 和unless的差异。 Don’t come unless I call you. We will go out for a picnic __________ it rains. We will not go out for a picnic _______ it rains. 此时注意unless 的翻译“如果不…的话”,“除非…,否则…” 3)If 引导条件状语从句时,在意思明确时有些词可以省略。 If (it is) necessary, I will go to attend the meeting. I think he will come if( he is) asked. whether, if 的用法练习 1. _____ the prisoner escaped is a mystery, since the prison is closely guarded all the time. A. That B. How C. Whether D. What 2. It is unlikely ____ another hurricane will strike the area this year. A. when B. if C. whether D. that 3. I am wondering _____ for another hour or just leave. A. whether to stay B. where to stay C. if to stay D. why to stay 4. It worried me a lot ____ I would pass the exam. A. whether B. if C. that D. when 5. I don\'t doubt ________ he\'ll come. A. that B. if C. what D. whether 6. I have no idea ________ or not he has finished the work. A. if B. that C. whether D. which 7. They discussed _______ they could settle the problem without others\' help. A. where B. that C. what D. whether 8. It\'s uncertain ________ the experiment is worth doing. A. if B. that C. when D. how 9. .____ you don\'t like him is none of my business. A. What B. Who C. That D. Whether 10. ____ we\'ll go camping tomorrow depends on the weather. A. If B. Whether C. That D. Where 11. ._______you come or not is up to you. A. What B. If C. Why D. Whether 12. ________ you have seen things like these before doesn\'t matter. A. If B. Whether C. What D. When 13. She took it for granted ________ I\'d be back home an hour ago. A. that B. whether C. if D. when 14. Now there is a danger _____ the ground may fall in (沉下) under the heavy traffic. A. whether B. if C. where D. that 15. At that time I had no idea ________ I could hand it to him without being seen. A. if B. how C. which D. that how 十、when, where的用法 (一)、when的用法 1、用作从属连词, 引导时间状语从句 ,表示“当……的时候”,相当于at the time that。从句的动作可以早于主句的动作,而while 和as不可以。它引导的时间状语从句常用一般现在时表示一般将来时;用一般过去时表示过去将来时;用现在完成时表示将来完成时。 When water becomes solid, we call it ice . 当水变成固体的时候,我们就叫它冰。 Don’t be afraid of asking for help when it is needed. 当你需要帮助的时候,不要害怕请求帮助。 注意:欣赏下列几组句子翻译的灵活性。 Why do you want a new job when you’ve got such a good one already? 既然你已经有了这么好的职业,为 什么还想找一个新的差使? It’s foolish to take a taxi when you can easily walk to the station. 既然你能够很容易走到车站,乘出租车真是犯傻。
You’ll make more progress when you study hard. 只要你努力学习,就一定能取得更大的进步。 Turn off the switch when anything goes wrong with the machine. 如果机器发生故障,就把电闸关掉。 Come when you are ready .要是你准备好了,就来吧。
He came to help us when he had plenty of work to do. 尽管他有许多事情要做,却还是来帮我们的忙。 He stopped trying when he might have succeeded next time. 虽然再试一次可能成功,可是他放弃了努力。 2、用作并列连词,意为“在那时,届时”,表示时间。这时主句中可以用过去完成时,过去进行时或“was/were about to do sth.”结构。例如: He was about to tell me the secret when someone patted him on the shoulder. 他正要把秘密告诉我,这是突然有人轻轻拍 了一下他的肩膀。 I was cooking in the kitchen when someone knocked at the door. 我正在厨房做饭突然有人敲门。 3、作连接副词,引导名词性从句,意思是“什么时候”“何时”。例如: I don’t know when he left .我不知道他是什么时候离开。 4、作关系副词,引导定语从句,且在从句中充当时间状语。 The film brought the hours back to me when I was taken good care of in that far-away village. 这部电影使我想起我在那个遥远村子受到很好的照料的时光 (二)、where 用法归纳 1、where用作从属连词,引导地点状语从句 Where there is water , there is life. 哪里有水,哪里就有生命。 The plant will grow well where there is enough rain. 这种植物在雨水充足的地方长得会很好。 2、where用作连接副词, 引导名词性从句: 1)主语从句。例如:Where the president will give the speech has not been decided yet. 总统将在哪发表讲话还没决定。 2)表语从句。例如:It is your fault that she is where she is. 她处于现在的境地完全是你的过失。 3)同位语从句。例如:We have no idea where the boy has gone. 我们不知道那男孩去哪儿了。 4)宾语从句。例如:None of us knows where he is from. 我们没一个人知道他来自何方。You should find out where your interest lies. 你应当弄清你的兴趣所在 3、where 可以用作关系副词来引导定语从句,此时可用介词 + which替换。 The factory where(in which) his father works is in the west of the city. 他父亲工作的那个工厂在城西。 The process of curing a disease is like a war where (in which)different soldiers fight against an enemy. 治疗疾病的过程就像在一场战争中不同士兵跟一个敌人作战一样。 当先行词是case,point, situation,position,book等抽象名词表示地点时,关系副词用where There are a few points where I disagree with you。 He’s got himself into a dangerous situation where he is likely to lose control of the plane. This is the book where you can find the answer. when, where的用法练习 1. Great changes have taken place in that school. It is no longer ______ it was 20 years ago, _____ it was poorly equipped. A. when B. which C. which D. that 2.―Did Jack come back early last night? ―Yes. It was not yet eight o’clock_______ he arrived home. A.before B. when C. that D. until 3. There was _______ time _______ I hated to go to school . A.a; that B.a; when C. that D. when 4.Jasmine was holidaying with her family in a wildlife park _____ she was bitten on the leg by a lion. A.when B. while C. since D. once 5.There were some chairs left over______ everyone had sat down. A.when B. until C. that D. where 6. You’d better not leave the medicine_______ kids can get it. A.even if B. which C. where D. so that 7. I used to love that film______ I was a child, but I don’t feel it that way any more. A.once B. when C. since D. although 8. They enjoyed themselves so much____ they visited the park in London last year. A.that B. which C. when D. where 9.Is the hotel_____ you said we were to stay in your letter? A.where B. which C. in that D. in which 10. ---Mom, what did your doctor say? ---He advised me to live____ the air is fresher. A.in where B. in which C. the place D. where 11. If you are traveling_____ the customs are really foreign to your own, please do as the Romans do. A.in which B. what C. when D. where 12. Was it 1995______ he began learning French? A.when B. that C. which D. from which 13.---Don’t look down upon Bob. He has his own advantages. ---Oh, yes.______ others are weak, he is strong. A.If B. Where C. Though D. When 14. Maybe, you can find your MP3_____ you lost it. A.where B. when C. in which D. that 15. Recently a new supermarket has been put up ____ there was once a large field. A.that B. where C. which D. when 十一、how, while 的用法 (一)、how的用法 how引导名词性从句有如下几种情况: 1、 表方式、方法,相当于the way in which。可译作“怎样、怎么”。例如: I didn’t know how he came here. 2、表程度上的感叹,可译作“多么……、真……、这么……”等。例如: He said how beautiful those flowers were. He said how he regretted the hours wasted in the woods and fields. 3、表对程度、数量、情况的疑问。例如: She wondered how he loved her. I have no idea how my mother is now. 4、用作连词,相当于the fact / situation / times... that, 可译作“……的样子”、“……的情形”、“……的情景” 、“……的经历”等。例如: I still remember how I left my hometown for the first time. I won’t forget how we lived together. (二)、While的用法 引导时间状语从句,“与……同时,在……期间”,从句常用延续性动词或表示状态的动词 They rushed in while we were discussing problems. 在下列句子中有“as long as ”“只要”的意思。 There will be life while there is water and air. how, while 的用法练习 1. My wife kept silent _____ I was writing. A. as B. before C. while D. after 2. Somebody broke in ____ we went out. A. when B. while C. as D. before 3. Father was cleaning the car _____I was playing computer games. A. when B. while C. as D. before 4. _____ it’s raining , they’re still working in the field. A. As B. Although C. When D. While 5. There will be class struggle ____ classes exist. A. when B. until C. while D. as 6. The question is _____ we can persuade him to go? A. where B. why C. how D. which 7. _____ puzzled the police especially was ____ the murdered died. A. W who B. T why C. W when D. W how 8. I have n and now, I’m not sure ____ I should do with the case . A. where B. whether C. what D. how 9. We were both traveling across Europe, and that’s _____ we first met. A. when B. how C. why D. what 10. The police asked me ____ the accident happened. A. how B. why C. while D. whether
语法录入:north&&&&责任编辑:north&
上一篇语法: 下一篇语法: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语语法知识点 的文章

随机推荐