【高分】三百字作文词的英语作文一篇,A wo...

急需一篇题目为&我的未来生活&的英语作文,词数在40至50个。希望大家帮帮忙_百度知道
急需一篇题目为&我的未来生活&的英语作文,词数在40至50个。希望大家帮帮忙
i want to be a language teacher in foreign.Although i like it.In ten years.Maybe there will be more trees.I will study hard to make my dream come ture,so wo should protect environment,i am going to study guitarIn future.Because i like children and i am good with children,i do not have any time.And there will be more pollution.I hope I can live in a beautiful environment.Also i think it is a meaningful job
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他5条回答
But I still need to improve my English.The
will be short and funny.My music teacher said I was good at ,too.Then I can
songsEnglishI want to be a famous singner in the future.I like to
songs for kids
A blackout It was a very busy evening, I was doing my homework at my home. My father was writing a composition in the study room. My mother was interested in Shanghai opera. She was watching a Shanghai opera contest. The apartment was very quiet. Suddenly the light went out. It was a blackout, but I liked it very much. It came and I didn’t have to do my homework. We went to the living room very slowly. After 5 minutes, we all sat in the sofa. It was a lucky, fortunate day. I said that let’s held a concert. My parents agreed with me. I took out some candles and lighted up. We were singing, laughing and talking. We had a really good time. But while I was singing, the light suddenly turned on. Oh, my God. My father went back to his room went on writing. My mother turned on the TV and said to me “Dear, do your homework!” I felt very frustrated. I sat at the desk and thought I hated light. I hoped there would be a blackout the next day. I thought I would enjoy myself more and more. I went into a dream……In 2050, the use of computers will become more pervasive. Senior high school students will have little homework and all they have to learn is computer programming, because computer programs will do almost anything for people. When people become ill, they don't have to go to hospital because computer will tell them what's the matter with them and tell them what to do with their illness. The computer can even perform operations on patients. When 2050 comes, people will be able to visit Mars. There may even be human settlers there. Because of this, there will be no more traffic conjestinos on the earth.What's more, human beings may have successfully come into contact with beings from other planets.
In 2500,i live at a machine apartment with great many of robbots waiting for requirements.When i get out,every body is sitting in a floating chair,staring at their computer,and chatting,what scene is normal to me.Anymore,my meals are all liquid,poured in the bottle,and to let me drink.I needn't to walk,
needn't
to think,and also
needn't to live.
My future lifeI dream of the future life is a new : housing is a new, energy is brand new, in daily life, everything is new. Do you want to see? If you want to, just come with me to enjoy the charm of life! The house of the future is not seen, because it& recognition& ability is very strong, if not the master of the house or the host of relatives and friends, forever also cannot go in.
既然是未来的生活,基本要用到一般将来时和将来进行时,主要说了未来工作不需要朝九晚五,而是在家用电脑和网络。生活中有机器人做家务做饭,旅游时有太空飞船,你可以参考一下。In 20 years from now,I will be living a very comfortable and free life.I
neednot go to work in the morning and go home in the evening because I will work at home with my computer . A robot will help me do the housework and cook meals for me.,And a spaceship will take to any place I want to go for traveling.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁会写英语作文啊。根据这个题材写个作文 (给予超高分奖励)可以加分_百度知道
谁会写英语作文啊。根据这个题材写个作文 (给予超高分奖励)可以加分
学生服务部(Student Service Deperment)的一封信 发自:刘强日期:日主题:安装电话内容:我想关于学生寝室安装电话的事跟你沟通一下。电话对于我们来说十分重要。在当今的社会。电话对我们日常生活中信息的掌握和沟通起着很大作用,我们随时需要和外界沟通,需要和亲戚朋友交流。在寝室安装的电话,还可以免费拨打校园内部的所有同类电话。因此,希望你能尽快解决这个问题致
时间紧急根据一直题材写篇范文。。。。谢谢各位英语高手了。。。。。 只要内容跟主题相关就行。我相信。。翻译的没有你们自己发挥的好。
提问者采纳
But in factDear leaders of Student Service Deperment. Phones play a significant role in master information and communication in our daily lives, long time face the compute:Wish you are fine and everything goes well!Nowadays. Therefore. Requested by an ordinary student named Liuqiang, so I would like to communicate through phones, a lot of people like to communicate on line instead of calling or talking face to face, even more, I hope you can solve this problem as soon as possible, we will lose our Language communication ability gradually , and we can make free calls with our schoolmates, it’s harmful for our eyes and also health、our family and friends at any time.we need to communicate with outside . Installing a phone is very important for us , sailing on line become more and more popular
提问者评价
尸胸出手哈~~~~~~~~~
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他5条回答
你写个中文的拿翻译软件翻译不好么~怕语法错误就在贴上来让我们看~这样谁给你写啊
同意一楼的看法`LZ真的太懒了
I want to talk about the telephone in the bedroom. telephone is now so important to us. In the socity we live in, wo need to contact with the outside of the world, with familys.
By installing a telephone in the bedphone, you also can free calling to all the same telephone in the campus.
telephone to us makes communication with others easier and faster.
so, I please you could fix the problem as soon as possible.
告诉你,这种东西类似的以前我也搞过~分比你的还高,结果简直就是浪费分~这种东西是要靠自己弄出来的~
May 5, 2005To: Student Service DepartmentTitle: Telephone InstallationTo Whom it may concern:My name is Liu Qiang, I write this letter to bring the telephone installation in our school dormitory matter into your attention. Telephone is very important to us. In today's society, we need to communicate with the outside world,as well as the friends and relatives. Please go to my BLOG To get the rest of it. Thanks
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁What shout wo do befor going climbing?写一篇英语作文_百度知道
What shout wo do befor going climbing?写一篇英语作文
提问者采纳
我们能带一个手电筒和雨衣,我们能带个指南针以防万一我们迷路,我们需要准备很多东西. First,我们应该带些水和零食. Then。首先。如果还有空间。我们应该把所有的东西放在我们能背的包里. Besides.在我们去爬山之前。然后。此外, we need to do some research regarding the condition of the mountains to decide whether we should bring walking sticks. We should put everything in a bag that we carry on our back, we should bring some water and snacks with us。我们应该确保我们又舒服的鞋子. We should make sure that we have comfortable shoes,我们应该做一些关于山的情况的调查来决定我们是否应该带拐杖Before we go climbing, we can bring a torch and a raincoat, we need to prepare a lot of things, we can bring a compass just in case we get lost. If we still have some space
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁速求一篇高一英语作文,题目是我的城市,我在伊犁,150词左右,帮我翻译一遍,速求!_百度知道
速求一篇高一英语作文,题目是我的城市,我在伊犁,150词左右,帮我翻译一遍,速求!
YIli has colorful culture,the economic has been kept increasing rapidly,she has the biggest commercial port of the land route. 由于水平有限,it is so comfortable.
Besides the good climate.We believe that we are of big happiness.
Last but is not the least,粗略的介绍了下伊犁.Many people from different nations come to here and make up the big family,YIli&#39.Every month even every week,it will rain so the weather here is not what you think,in recent years,Yili is a beautiful city.Generally speaking,I feel very satisfied and proud.Because of thisMy city-Yili
I am very lucky that I was borned in this city and I love anything here,仅供参考.
Finally,the places which are in the westnorth are normally dry,but she is a special case,she locates in the westnorth of china.Especially,wo can meet the different customs in one city and we can learn more,such as the Kazak .As a member of the city.
As economic is also very good
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Mineral resources complete kinds.I love my city. Surface runoff in the years of state in xinjiangmy cityMy hometown yili is known s important mineral base conditions, abundant resources, iron reserves in xinjiang occupies an important share, gold, including 28 species have industrial reserves, copper, has a unique advantage, the biggest gold deposit in xinjiang existing-gold, have built of northwest China&#39, being the largest copper mine SheLe o-copper, coal. At present has found that as many as nine categories of minerals 86 species, 41% of the water can account for 37% of reserves in xinjiang. Fertile soil and water resource of field
高一英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 三百字作文 的文章

随机推荐