上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢在英语中,一般进行时的肯定句,否定句,疑问句改写规则,
①:He went to school every day.②:Look,they are swimming in the river.③:There was some water in the bottle just now.④:We like drinking milk.⑤:He did his homework yesterday.1,t go to school every day did he go to school every day?2,look ,they are not swimming in the riverlook ,are they swimming in the river.3,there was not any any water in the bottle just nowWas there any water in the bottle just now.4,t like drink milk.do you like drink milk?5,he didn't his homework yesterday.did he do his homework yeaterday?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
没有这种时态
肯定句变否定句,就是谓语后加否定词;变疑问句就是把谓语提前。比如原句:He is a student.否定句就是He is not a student.疑问句就是Is he a student?
sb. is/are doing sth.sb. isn't/aren't doing sthIs/are sb. doing sth?sb.表示某人,sth表示某事,看不懂我没办法了,反正老师这么教的
主语是第三人称单数时:   肯定句 主语+动词的第三人称单数+其他   否定句主语+doesn't+动词原形+其他   一般疑问句Does+主语+动词原形+其他   肯定回答 Yes,主语+does   否定回答 No,主语+doesn't   特殊疑问句 特殊疑问词+一般疑问句   
一般现在时当主语不是第三人称单数时:   肯定句 主语+动词...
扫描下载二维码改写英语句子(否定句和一般疑问句)It is her pencil case.(改为否定句)This is my compute.(一般疑问句)
第一句:It isn't her pencil case.第二句:Is this your computer?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It isn't her pencil case.Is this your computer?
扫描下载二维码英语句型转换1.I have a niee book.(给为否定句)2.He has a new room.(改为一般疑问句)3.These are my books(对my books部分提问)4.She has a soccer ball.(改为否定句)5.Do your father and mother like sport?(做肯定回答)6.on are,the,dresser,keys,the.(连词成句)7.The students are at school.(改为一般疑问句)8.They are very lovely.(否定句)9.The quilt is on the bed.(对on the bed提问)10.Are they in the dmwer?(肯定回答)11.What's this?It's an eraser.(变复数)12.Her first name is Jim.(对Jim提问)13.My bag is yellow.(对yellow提问)14.Those are my friends.(变复数)15.They are my grandparents.(写出同义句)
乔乔最萌114
1. I don't have a nice book.2. Does he have a new room?3. What are these?4. Does she have a soccer ball?5. Yes, they do.6.The keys are on the dresser.7. Are the students at school?8. They aren't very lovely.9. Where is the quilt?10. Yes, they are.11. What are these? They're erasers.12. What's her first name?13. What color is your bag?14. That is my friend.15. They are my grandfather and grandmother.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 一般疑问句和否定句 的文章

随机推荐