__ seemedshe that for agesshe ...

" Danny was just tired about the way things were going. His mum came to school and talked on and on about Rick Jackson. It seemed that she would never..."阅读理解及答案_初中英语阅读_98学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&正文
" Danny was just tired about the way things were going. His mum came to school and talked on and on about Rick Jackson. It seemed that she would never..."阅读理解及答案
&&&&&&&&&&
" Danny was just tired about the way things were going. His mum came to school and talked on and on about Rick Jackson. It seemed that she would never..."阅读理解及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
阅读理解。
&&&& Danny was just tired about the way things were going. His mum came to school and talked on and on about Rick Jackson. It seemed that she would never stop talking. "Somebody's got to stop that boy!" she was shouting. " Rick's troubling everybody in the neighborhood. And he loves to pick on little boys like Danny. "&& &&Mrs Green, Danny's teacher, was concerned a lot. "I didn't know that Danny was being picked on," she said. " He's never said anything about this to me ! "Mrs Green looked at Danny. "How long had this been going on?" she asked. Danny could only shake his head and look at the floor. He knew if he said a word about this, he would have trouble at school.&&&& Danny hadn't said anything about the problem because he wanted to do things with the boys in the neighborhood. After all, most of them were nice to him. He hated to leave the gang just because of Rick. Maybe the time had come to find new friends. He felt it hard to make up his mind.
1. We learn_____ from the reading that.
A. Danny was not a good studentB. Danny's mother talked too much about the schoolC. Danny's teacher knew something about Danny's problem beforeD. Danny wanted to get away from Rick
2. When Danny's mother came for Mrs Green,the matter was nowto Mrs Green?
A. seriousB. commonC. untrueD. similar
3. Danny now____.
A. was tired of the school and his friendsB. had no friends at allC. was not sure what he would do with the problemD. made some new friends in the neighborhood
4. Danny didn't say anything about the matter to Mrs Green because?&&
A. she had known it B. the other boys would tell herC. he didn't want to be in troubleD. his mother didn't want him to say it
5. The word " gang" in the reading means"&_____".
A. a place for boys to play gamesB. a group of young peopleC. a school bus for children to and from school&&&& D. the teacher's office
参考答案:
学生录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个学生: 下一个学生:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
It seemed that she behaved better than her sister 改为同义句
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
同义句it seemed that she did better than her sister.It seemed that she performed well next to her sister.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It seemed that she did not behave as well as her sistter.
She behaved better as if her sister.
It seemed that she did better than her sister.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
完成句子,每空一词.她似乎很焦虑.(1)She seemed ____.(2)She seemed ___ ___ ___.(3)It seemed that ____ ____ ____.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
她似乎很焦虑.(1)She seemed worried.(2)She seemed to be worried.(3)It seemed that she was worried.
完成句子,每空一词。
多么美丽的风景啊!
____ _____ _____ scenery!
我和我的家人今天早上到达上海。
I ____ ____ Shanghai this morning with my family.
我真的喜欢在这城市漫步。
I really _____ _____ around the city.
多么美丽的风景啊!
What a beautiful scenery!
我和我的家人今天早上到达上海。
I got to Shanghai this morning with my family.
我真的喜欢在这城市漫步。
I really like walking around the city.
They bought (some clothes) for themselves.(就括号部分提问)
____ ____ they ____ for themselves?
What did they buy for themselves?
(12点下班噢,抓紧时间噢)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
she seemed happy.she seemed to be happyIt seemed that she was happy.
1.bored2.to be bored2.he is bored
(1)anxious
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
4 It seems that she was here last week.-------------------She seems to HAVE BEEN here last week.5 It seemed that she knew everyone there--------She seemed to KNOW everyone there.为什么这样变
初瓷萌妹TSF
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
It seem(s)/ed that +句子可以和Sb seem(s)/ed + to do 可以进行同义替换呀
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
it seemed that after what was a long time she began to wake up解释为何用what
YUSOO用匪76
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
what在这里是介词after说跟的宾语从句的连词,what在从句中做主语.多谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 she that for ages 的文章

随机推荐