专升本的条件问题。【万分感激】·

小J解决问题&
山东省偏理科一点专业的跨校或社会类专升本?万分感激···
我现在读的一个偏文科专业,但一直很难吸收,高中时是读的理科,现在是大二,想考虑一下专升本,请问各位朋友,有那样偏理科一点的专业,医药之类的、生物、化学类的跨校或社会类专升本吗?主考院校是哪里?相关专业的考试科目是什么?如果方便可以提供一下对应教材吗?万分感谢!
JE技校网友
更新时间: 23:13
JE技校网推荐内容
找不到你想要的专业吗?
JE技校本地:
JE技校导航:
那我会建议你报会计电算化!这个专业毕业后要的人挺多的,而且对学历要求挺低的!...
可以 报考武汉科技大学,湖北工业大学,三峡大学 祝你考 个好 成绩为 我们专科生争光...
其实最好是从此放弃生物。不然痛苦无边无尽。虽然这个决定会非常困难。但是如果你接着上下去,你会发现是个错误。生物的研究生一样很难找到工作,你这学校又算是很差的了。名牌学校的都生存困难,所以选择出国,算是一种逃避吧。读完博士很多人还是失业。当然要好点。但是啊,大好的青春,在试验的郁闷和压抑中度过。女孩会老的很快。哎。学生物已经悲剧了,接着上更悲剧。不上的话你觉得吃亏,接着上更亏,只是你不信而已。你若是...
北京服装学院,不过文化挺高的,还有服装挺好的,有大连工业大学,文化要求低点,不过专业要求挺高的, 提问人的追问
17:07 我看了下,你说的大连工业大学文化课分数没有达到啊,这个美术考生文化分199分,专业考了300分,综合分630分。可以上这个学校么? 谢谢你啊! 回答人的补充
17:10 你得参加这个学校的校考才行~~~~~~~~~~~ 提问人的追问...
为避免你的答案被删除,请严格按照问题内容和回答问题。
招生信息与资讯
微信扫一扫咨询技校问题
&本站QQ官方微博:@jixiaoJE &
&Copyright &2015&&&&All Rights Reserved.
JE技校网 , 中国技校品牌网!我是2012要考沈阳师范大学专升本的学生,想问问升本的问题。最好有前辈指导下。万分感激。_百度知道
我是2012要考沈阳师范大学专升本的学生,想问问升本的问题。最好有前辈指导下。万分感激。
提问者采纳
面都专升本同 些沈师姐
提问者评价
太好了。百度就是强大啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
沈阳师范大学的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高人指教,本人学习网络专升本,有些英语作业不会做,请高人指教,中心感谢!单选题1.
Don't smoke in the meeting room, ____________ ?A. do youB. will youC. can youD. could you2.
It was to save the child____________he got drowned.A. thatB. whenC. butD. while3.
Anyone ____________ a term in prison will not be hired by that company.A. servingB. to be servedC. having servedD. being served4.
His three children ____________ now college graduates, he felt he could retire from business.A. to beB. beingC. having beenD. been5.
I finally got the job I dreamed about. Never in my life____________so excited.A. did I feelB. I feltC. I had feltD. had I fel6.
The President____________ went to see the flood-stricken areas.A. himselfB. didC. is saidD. has7.
If I had remembered____________the door, the things would not have been stolen.A. to lockB. lockingC. to have lockedD. having locked8.
The class ____________ over, we had a ____________discussion.A. been ... heatB. being ... heatedC. is ... heatingD. be ... heated9.
____________that we went outing.A. The weather so fineB. So fine the weather isC. So the weather was fineD. So fine was the weather10.
No sooner____________to bed than he heard a knock at the door.A. had he goneB. he had goneC. did he goD. he went11.
The problem of housing____________ leads to the problem of social instability.A. itselfB. mustC. didD. never12.
No one can avoid ____________by advertisements.A. to be influencedB. being influencedC. influencingD. having influenced13.
In such dry weather, the flowers will have to be watered if they____________.A. have survivedB. are to surviveC. would survivedD. will survive14.
The sun is____________ , far away from the earth.A. muchB. veryC. farD. so15.
____________ , I found all the seats were taken.A. To enter the classroomB. Entered the classroomC. Entering the classroomD. To be entered the classroom16.
You aren't using this typewriter, ____________ ?A. are youB. do youC. will youD. have you17.
A party is the____________ activity I want to take part in.A. justB. goodC. mostD. very18.
It was the officer ____________ informed the village of the danger.A. whichB. thatC. whatD. whether19.
There____________more than 300,000 kinds of plants on the earth.A. isB. are existingC. existsD. exist20.
The complicated problem can be solved by the computer within ____________ a few seconds.A. evenB. justC. exactD. very
しまった_可
BBCBD6-10 AABDA11-15 CBBCC16-20 ADBDB
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我专科学的是会计专业,专升本可以考法律专业吗、、急用,万分感谢_百度知道
我专科学的是会计专业,专升本可以考法律专业吗、、急用,万分感谢
提问者采纳
可以,但是要加试:法学基础。
我专科学的会计,打算考取中国石油大学胜利学院的法律专业,一所三本院校,,一个刚考上的学姐说好像是不能跨专业,,
可以的,那我考研还是跨的专业,经济学到法学,怎么没问题呢?
恩恩,,谢谢了,这种跨专业该如何考呢,,或者说和那些不跨专业的哪里不同
看要考专业的书啊,都是文科,法学没有数学。望采纳