两篇初中八年级英语作文文

八年级上学期英语作文(范文)八年级、上学期英语作文(范文)两篇,带翻译…题目不限,80词左右,要带翻译!_百度作业帮
八年级上学期英语作文(范文)八年级、上学期英语作文(范文)两篇,带翻译…题目不限,80词左右,要带翻译!
八年级上学期英语作文(范文)八年级、上学期英语作文(范文)两篇,带翻译…题目不限,80词左右,要带翻译!
1、 I have a hero in my heart ,it's my father.When I was young my father would kiss me every night and sing to me as I awoke.He made me feel so special.I knew that my father loved me.It made me feel strong enough to do almost everything.He got sick,but strength(力气) kept him alive.He loved me so much.He gave up years of his life caring for me,his own son,who was still a little boy.Day and night he struggled(努力) for years with my study and life,Despite disease of his own,he still stood by my side caring for me and comforting me until I was more healthy and happy.A few years have passed,and the life has changed a lot.But the love for my father won’t change and it will never end.My father is my hero in my heart!2、 last sunday I had a wonderful journey with my friend.I got up early in the morning,then I wash face and brush teeth,after this ,I had a good breakefast with my parents.it's really a cool weather and it's a good chance to go out ,so I went out with my best friend,we all wanted to have a lot of fun ,beacause of this,we went to the museum by bus ,my friend took a camera ,and I took some money .when we got to the museum,we all felt very surprise ,because we saw many things that we had never seen before,like dinosaur skeletons and some other wonderful things,we were all very happy to have fun here ,we took a lot of pictures which were very beautiful ,after several hours ,we felt tired ,so we all get back home by bus.it was really a wonderful journey ,I will not forget the day foever !行吗?还要什么作文?求两篇初二英语作文,急~~~~_百度知道
求两篇初二英语作文,急~~~~
一篇是说描写在2008年里所取得的成就,题目是“Celebrating me”第二篇让写2009年新学期的奋斗目标和理想,题目是“What is your pian for the new trem?”字数在60字左右,别太多,跪求了!!!
提问者采纳
第一篇:Celebrating me
As all of us can see that great proress have been made by me in English. in the last year ,my english is rather poor ,and i can hardly understand what teacher tought in class.But,now i can catch what teacher said in the class.I am full of confidence of my enlish,and with my persistent effort ,i see the promising future of mine.第二篇:What is your plan for the new term? How time flies!A new term is coming .In the next term i will continuous my hardworking
and my name will be in the top ten of the score list.For the subjet of english ,my favorite,i will spend most of my spare time in learing english,and making my english more fluent .I will also take part in some activities like joining the school basketball team and so on.The next term would be a meaningful and colorful term!
同学:对于你们初中生来说里面的有写词可能有点难,但我只是提供一个参考,里面有些句型和短语与你可以借鉴。。。。。。,但要提高作文水平只能靠你自己。GOOD LUCK ! MY FRIEND!
提问者评价
太谢谢你了,感激不尽,我会作为一个参考的,谢谢~~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求两篇英语作文 符合要求!符合初二写作水平!1.你的一位美国朋友Lucy很想了解有关中秋节的信息,请根据你所了解的信息,写一篇介绍中秋节的短文.(至少80词)2.同学们一定有很多想法.请以_百度作业帮
求两篇英语作文 符合要求!符合初二写作水平!1.你的一位美国朋友Lucy很想了解有关中秋节的信息,请根据你所了解的信息,写一篇介绍中秋节的短文.(至少80词)2.同学们一定有很多想法.请以
求两篇英语作文 符合要求!符合初二写作水平!1.你的一位美国朋友Lucy很想了解有关中秋节的信息,请根据你所了解的信息,写一篇介绍中秋节的短文.(至少80词)2.同学们一定有很多想法.请以日记的形式,介绍自己在学习、身体家务劳动、旅游等方面的计划,并针对自身的不足之处,写一篇意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于70词的短文,说说你打算怎么做.要求:1.所给英文提示词供选用.2.日记的开头已给出,不计入总词数.提示词语:study hard,read,healthy food,exercise,help,chores,at home,travelJone 30,2010 Wednesday SunnyNow,summer vacation is coming,I have a new plan for the vacation.I am going to_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
第一篇Dear Lucy.I am very happy to receive your letter in which you ask about Chinese Moon Festival. Let me tell you briefly about it. It is on the 15th of the 8th lunar month. At this time of the year, it is just in the middle of the autumn that is why it is also translated as the Mid-Autumn Festival. On the 15th day, there is a full moon. Chinese people always consider that the moon is the most perfect than any other days of the year.The Moon Festival is an occasion for family reunions. The full moon the symbol of the happiness for the whole family. When the moon rises, families get together and watch the moon, eat moon cakes and fruits that are in season.Moon cake is the traditional food for the occasion. They are normal round in shape which ensemble the shape of the moon.My family celebrates the Moon Festival each year with my parents, grandparents and my sister. When we watch the moon, we eat the moon cake and my sister and I would recite some classic poems and my grandma would tell the legendry story of the beautiful woman called Chang Er who flew to the moon.I hope that one day you come to China and the time of the Moon Festival and I believe that you will have a great time to experience Chinese culture.Yours truly,Li Hua第二篇
:这是标准答案,你可以参照着稍微修改一下
O(∩_∩)O~January9,2009
Now.it's the year of 2009.I have a little plan for the New Year.I am going to study hard and get good grades.I am going to read more books and practice spoken English more.As for health.I am going to eat healthy food.I am also going to do more exercise.I want to help my mom to do more chores at home.I will cook meals on weekends.I love traveling.I am going summer camping if possible.But I am too shy and too quiet to be good at conversations,so I am going to make more friends this year.
标准答案?
你有这套题?
嘿嘿,不好意思,这是在网上找到的答案,我没有这套题
不过你以后想搜什么答案,网上都有原题和答案,不用费劲提问的O(∩_∩)O~
那你能帮我找出这套题的答案吗
可以追加分
这是新概念第二册的题吧,我真的找了好久,都是只有题目没有答案
很遗憾~~~~(>_<)~~~~
不是新概念~是1+1轻巧夺冠 优化训练(鲁教版)七年级下英语期末综合检测题
其实……建议你去新华书店等大型书店里去查,应该有卖的吧,书里应该有答案的吧(*^__^*)
要是能买到就不用在上面问了
我能加你QQ吗
以后有不会的就问你
当然可以呀,你QQ多少?我加你
不过我事先声明,我可能水平有限,不一定能解答你所有的问题,你可以想知道专家求助的
★丿夜丶逍遥
老兄,说了这么多,您看是不是……采纳我呢?O(∩_∩)O~英语作文两篇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语作文两篇
志&#8203;愿&#8203;者&#8203;“&#8203;献&#8203;爱&#8203;心&#8203;”&#8203;活&#8203;动&#8203;以&#8203;及&#8203;你&#8203;所&#8203;在&#8203;的&#8203;学&#8203;校&#8203;组&#8203;织&#8203;了&#8203;帮&#8203;助&#8203;周&#8203;围&#8203;社&#8203;区&#8203;居&#8203;民&#8203;的&#8203;活&#8203;动
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢适合初中生水平的两篇英文故事故事,英文,初中,适合中学生,英语故事,适合初中生,英..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
适合初中生水平的两篇英文故事
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 初中八年级英语作文 的文章

随机推荐