reagardlook on sb ass .., c...

strike me as odd 这里是固定搭配吗?strike sb as ...后面是不是只能加形容词,可以加副词或者名词或者短语之类?麻烦帮我举几个例子
猪月月2419
strike me as odd 不是固定的.strike sb.as (being) sth.意思是“给某人某种印象”.as 后接名词、动名词或形容词,不接副词.例子:He didn't strike me as a passionate man.You don't strike me as the sort of girl who hides her body from the public gaze.He doesn't stike me as having the courage.You don't strike me as ugly,nor mis-shapen,nor lacking manners.The new approaches strike me as particularly interesting and exciting.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码recommend for 与recommend to 与recommend as 区别
在沪江关注沪江专区的沪友nangjing12遇到了一个关于的疑惑,并悬赏30沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
recommend for 与recommend to 与recommend as 区别
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
recommend sb/sth (to sb)(for sth/as sth)
praise sth as su
praise sb as suitable for a post,
speak favourably of sb/sth
推许某事物; 推荐某人; 赞许某人[某事物]:
recommend a car, film, plumber, etc
推荐某汽车、 影片、 管子工等
*What would you recommend for removing ink stains?
你看用什麽方法可除去墨迹?
* She was strongly recommended for the post.
她获大力推荐担任这个职务.
* I can recommend him as an extremely good accountant. 我推荐他一定能当个极好的会计.
* Can you recommend me a good novel? 你给我介绍一本好的小说行吗?
作为..推荐
—— cao_min
相关其他知识点treat -as 把某人看作是 regard sb as think sb to be look on sb as accept sb as consider sb t——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
treat -as 把某人看作是 regard sb as think sb to be look on sb as accept sb as consider sb to be 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Once upon a time, in the garden of the Chinese Emperor(皇帝) there lived a nightingale(夜莺).She sang 1 .And one day the Emperor was so moved when he 2 the bird sing that tears came into his eyes. He then had the  3  kept in a beautiful cage in his palace and listened to her every day. Before long the Emperor received a gift of a 4      nightingale from Japan. It could 5 some of the songs the real bird sang. Now the toy bird gave the Emperor much
6 .And it was able to sing three-and-?thirty times without being tired. 7 ?being killed, the living nightingale had flown out of the ? 8 ?,back to her green woods. But one evening, when the toy bird was singing its best, something 9  the bird went out of order. No one could repair it. No 10 of any nightingale was heard. Many years passed, and the Emperor felt so 11 that he lay ill and, it was said, was going to 12 .He wanted very much to hear the 13 song again. All at once there came the beautiful 14 of a nightingale through the window. The living nightingale came to sing for the 15 again. And life began to return to the Emperor.“16 ,little bird,” said the Emperor. “I didn't treat you well before, 17 you have given me life again. How can I reward you?”
“You have done that already,” said the nightingale. “I brought 18 to your eyes the first time I I shall never forget that.” The Emperor felt  19 and got well again. The nightingale often came to sit in a tree of the palace garden and sing something to 20  the Emperor happy.
1. A. beautifully      B. badly    C. terribly     D. carelessly
2. A. saw       B. heard     C. watched     D. looked at
3. A. machine      B. pianist     C. bird       D. girl
4. A. true       B. real      C. living      D. toy
5. A. read        B. write     C. dance      D. sing
6. A. praise       B. luck      C. pleasure     D. sadness
7. A. Without       B. With      C. For       D. At
8. A. cage        B. box      C. forest       D. square
9. A. inside       B. outside     C. next to     D. far away from
10. A. singing      B. crying      C. chime      D. carol
11. A. happy       B. pleased     C. sorry      D. glad
12. A. marry       B. fade      C. leave      D. die
13. A. chemist's     B. musician's     C. toy's      D. nightingale's
14. A. song       B. throat      C. talk      D. noise
15. A. woman      B. prisoner     C. tourist     D. Emperor
16. A. Thank you     B. Sorry      C. Pardon     D. Goodbye
17. A. and so       B. and yet     C. for      D. because
18. A. glasses       B. favours     C. tears      D. waters
19. A. strong       B. weak      C. foolish     D. ill
20. A. let        B. make      C. have      D. ask
C  Whatcomes as a shock to many Westerners may be the unfriendly way that some Chinesetreat waiters and waitresses in restaurants and bars. Over the last fewyears,as many in Beijing have made fortunes,I and many of my foreign friendshave noticed a downturn in the treatment of those who work all hours and oftenlive in terrible conditions to bring us our food,guard our homes and sell usclothes.It's not the common citizens,but the young nouveau riches(暴发户) Chinese in Beijing who aremostly guilty of this both social and human misbehavior.  It isnot unusual to see and hear these people,especially the young women among theirranks,speaking rudely to the waiters and waitresses,as they sit there in themisguided belief that the latest mobile phone,a new car and designer clothesgive them the right to talk to people like dirt.In one recent incident(事件) in an expensive restaurantnear where I live ,I overheard the table next to me,two guys and a girl,tellthe waitress &You really are stupid &,because she had brought themtwo glasses instead of three.They all burst into loud laughter as the younggirl ran away to fetch another.In anther incident I saw a waitress reduced totears as four well-dressed girls criticized everything from her accent to herlooks.  LatelyI have noticed that this rather unpleasant aspect of the nouveau riches hasbeen taken up by many of their foreign peers(同类人).So I ask Beijing's bright young things to seta good example,and treat all people with equal respect.And I urge foreigners tofollow the good examples of their Chinese language teachers and textbooks whileadding some of the pleasantries of their own cultures,so that culturalinterpenetration(相互渗透) has a positive influence and not a negative one.  HereI'd like to leave you with the words from Confucius:&What you do not wishfor yourself, do not &do to others.&   64.Thewriter has noticed that less respect is shown to _______ in Beijing in recentyears.    A.commoncitizens &&&&&&&&&B.waiters andthe like   C.youngnouveau riches &&&&&D.some foreigners   65.Thetwo incidents mentioned in Paragraph 2 are used to show ______.    A.waitersand waitresses can make excusable mistakes   B.waitressesare usually too shy to be laughed at    C.someBeijingers are too particular about restaurant service   D.what'sbeing talked about is not rare   66.Theyoung Beijingers are asked to set a good example in order to ______    A.havegood influence over foreigners    B.leavea good impression on foreigners    C.educateyounger Chinese    D.developtraditional Chinese culture   67.Theorigial title of the article is most likely to be _______.    A.OneDark Side of the Bright Chinese Capital   B.Beijing'sYoung Nouveau Riches,Watch Out   C.Dno'tThrow Away Good Manners,Please   D.PeopleLike Waiters Live at Bottom of Society&
任务型阅读(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 阅读下面文章,根据语篇内容,用恰当的词完成题后表格中所缺单词。(每格限填一词) Hey! It's going to be Mother's day again. Have you planned something good for your Mama? If not, try even one of these tips. Make Your Mama Proud   What special talents do you have? Maybe this is the right time to show it to her. She would be very proud and surprised if she'd realized that you have something that she doesn't expect.   What's Her Favorite?   Most teens don't know what their mama's favorite. You do? Then, what are you waiting for ? Buy her some of her favorite stuff and put a little twist on it. Make it more special.   The best time to give her that is while she is sleeping at night. Put it on the drawer next to her so that when she wakes up she'll be surprised to see it. And, maybe, a little tear may fall down from her cheeks.   The Memories   Our mothers have special memories in mind. Those are the times that they gave birth to their healthy baby. How about you? What's your best moment with her? Maybe you can tell her about the time she got mad at you because you did something that you thought is right but since that day forward you realized your mistakes. Or, you can tell her how happy you are when she was there during your painful days in your life.   Be Her   What does she look like if she is so exhausted and angry and tired? What does she do for your family? This is the right time to show her the things that she usually does at home. Try to imitate her voice when she is angry. Make your face as if you are her when she is mad.   Treat a Queen   Your house is a palace with a king and queen (it doesn't matter if you're rich or poor). Our mother is the real queen in our life and in our family though her duties make her look like she is not. Give the lady a day off by being a servant to her.   Make-Over Beauty   Because of stress and the problems that she is facing right now, especially in the family, she doesn't look great any more. Admit it! Most mothers are not into trends anymore because their focusing on us.   Perhaps you could take some of your savings to treat her in a salon or the department store. Then, choose nice clothes that would make her look GLAMOROUS!   Have Some of Your Time   It's the cheapest but a meaningful way. Most of us are busy from our work, friends, boy/girl friends, school. We stay home late and after several hours, we go out again.   Have you ever had a meaningful time with your mother where you don't think or talk about problems and arguments? Have you ever told her how much you thank her from the life she gave to you, the time she took care of you, and for every suffering she'd felt for you? Have you ever told her that you love her? Life is short. We don't know what will happen tomorrow nor today. Those three words can make her heart jump for joy, you know? Just tell her “I love you!” and it would make her smile so sweetly. Just try! We don't want to miss a thing, right?
Tips on 71 _________ to make mother happy
Tell your mother your best 77 ______ with her. For example, tell her you were so happy when she 78 ________ care of you during painful days. Imitate her when she is tired or angry and all that she does for the family.
  Have you ever imagined that you could be cloned like Dolly the sheep in the not too distant future?
  The news that a human embryo (胚胎) has been
cloned for the first time has caused mixed reactions (反映).
was carried out by scientists from the Advanced Cell Technology Inc (ACT),
in Massachusetts, US. The group
the news on November 25.
  “This is
human being. A clone is
alive, it walks, it breathes,” said Jamie Grifo, 5
on the study of cloning at New York University School of Medicine.
  “This is a set of cells in a lab that will be used to
someone's life. ”
  Such research could lead to treatment for
such as heart
diseases, AIDS and even cancer, 8
scientists.
  Despite high hopes from other
scientists, the news raised concerns immediately from religious and political leaders. Several
in the US do not allow human cloning. President George W. Bush also made it clear that he is
any type of human cloning. However, the scientists at ACT said they have no interest at present in
an early embryo into __12__.
  Animals have been cloned repeatedly since Dolly the sheep
in 1997. And there were no real
to stand in the way of scientists making a cloned human embryo.
  This time the research group used traditional cloning technology with a human
it was given DNA from an adult
cell, the egg began to __17__.__18__ it was stopped from becoming a baby--at a stage in which it was
a ball of cells. The
technology has been used to clone
sheep, cattle and monkeys.
A. in failureB. never
C. successfullyD. not
A. researchB. report
C. worksD. task
A. made knownB. made
C. saidD. had
A. a clonedB. a man-made
C. aD. not a cloned
A. a workerB. a head
C. an expertD. an assistant
A. saveB. rescue
C. cureD. treat
A. patientsB. health
C. diseasesD. things
A. according to
B. including
C. besides
A. countriesB. nations
C. peoplesD. states
A. forB. against
C. researching forD. praising
A. developing
B. building
C. inventing
D. discovering
A. a babyB. a man
C. a womanD. a white man
A. diedB. appeared
C. turned upD. was no more
A. questionsB. affairs
C. businessD. problems
A. eggB. bless
C. meatD. cell
A. BeforeB. After
C. WhileD. And
A. growB. die
C. changeD. grow up
A. AndB. But
C. HoweverD. Yet
A. yetB. still
C. notD. no
A. differentB. usual
C. ordinaryD. same
  A hobby can be almost anything a person likes to do in his spare time.Hobbyists raise pets, build mode ships, weave baskets, watch birds, hunt animals, climb mountains, raise flowers, fish, ski, skate, and swim.Hobbyists also paint pictures, attend concerts and plays, and perform on musical instruments.They collect everything from books to butterflies, and from shells to stamps.
  People take up hobbies because these activities offer enjoyment, friendship, knowledge and relaxation.Sometimes they even yield financial profit.Hobbies help people relax after periods of hard work, and provide a balance between work and play.Hobbies also offer interesting activities for persons who have retired.Anyone, rich or poor, old or young, sick or well, can follow a satisfying hobby, regardless of his age, position, or income.
  Hobbies can help a person’s mental and physical health.Doctors have found that hobbies are valuable in helping patients recover from physical or mental illness.Hobbies give bedridden or wheel-chair patients something to do, and provide interests that keep them from thinking about themselves.Many hospitals treat patients by having them take up interesting hobbies or pastimes.
  In early times, most people were too busy making a living to have many hobbies.But some persons who had leisure did enjoy hobbies.The ancient Egyptians played games with balls made of wood or pottery.
  People today have more time than ever before for hobbies.Machines have reduced the amount of time they must spend on their jobs.Hobbies provide variety for workers who do the same monotonous(单调的)tasks all day long.More people are retiring than ever before, and at an earlier age.Those who have developed hobbies never need to worry about what to do with their newly-found leisure hours.
  Sir William Osler, a famous Canadian doctor, expressed the value of hobbies by saying.“No man is really happy or safe without a hobby.”
Which of the following is right?
Hobby is one’s regular activity in his office.
Hobby is one’s regular activity in his spare time.
Hobby is a kind of activity only for old people.
Hobby is a kind of activity only for young people.
It seems that people who ________ may spend more time enjoying their hobbies.
have little money
have much money
have retired from their work
have left school
The phrase “recover from ”in the third paragraph means ________.
become healthy again
become calm
supply with a new cover
In early times, most people spent less time on their hobbies, because ________.
they were brave and hard-working
the living conditions were poor
they were engaged in making a living
What’s the writer’s opinion about hobbies?
People all over the world have the same hobby.
Machines also have their hobbies.
Hobbies are popular among people in Egypt.
People should have hobbies in their spare time
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!有as...as sb be 这样的用法吗
张起灵0170
有啊 as long as you are...
as beautiful as she was
有的,七上英语
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 look on sb as 的文章

随机推荐