跪求英翻中翻译器成英文(英翻中翻译器工具翻的就免了吧 ...

求翻译高手进 帮我翻译一下一篇短文(翻译软件的就免了)
求翻译高手进 帮我翻译一下一篇短文(翻译软件的就免了) 30
伴随着我国金融业改革的逐步推进,中国金融市场竞争变得非常激烈,外资银行也开始进入中国市场,脱胎于中国邮政的中国邮政储蓄银行面临着机遇和挑战。如何适应变化,发挥特色优势,求生存、求发展是中国邮政储蓄面临的一个重大课题。本文立足于邮政储蓄求生存、求发展的目标,取长补短,发挥在农村网络、品牌优势,培养核心竞争力,建设特色银行、走“差异化”道路为出发点,提出了邮政储蓄银行在整体战略上应向农村和中小城市发展,利用好自身网络优势,把农村联保小额信贷,农村保证贷款做大做好的同时,利用信贷风险的三道防线,强化风险管理,提高风险防控能力,选择稳健发展战略。探讨了实行这一战略应遵循的原则,并对邮政储蓄银行今后的发展战略和市场定位提出了自己的见解。
那我整理一下吧、
With the financial reform of&China's financial market ,the gradual competition becomes very intense, foreign Banks also began to enter the Chinese market, China's postal savings bank faced by China post are meeting opportunities and challenges. How to adapt to the changes, play special advantage, the survival and development of China's postal savings is one of major issues it faces. This article based on the postal savings to the survival and development of the target, and play in rural network and brand advantages, cultivate core competence, the construction characteristics, a "differential" bank of road, puts forward the postal savings bank in the overall strategy to rural and urban development, and make good use of their advantages, while doing the rural coinsurance microfinance and the rural guarantee loans , using the credit risk of three passes, strengthen risk management, raise the risk control ability,and chose&steady development strategy. We discuss the principles of this strategy that should be followed in the postal savings bank's future development strategy and market positioning.
其他回答 (1)
With China's financial reform of China's financial market and promote the gradual competition becomes very intense, foreign Banks also began to enter the Chinese market, China's postal savings bank faced by China post opportunities and challenges. How to adapt to the changes, play special advantage, the survival and development of China's postal savings is facing a major issue. Based on the postal savings to the survival and development of the target, and play in rural network and brand advantages, cultivate core competence, the construction characteristics, a "differential" bank of road, puts forward the postal savings bank in the overall strategy to rural and urban development, and make good use of their advantages, the rural coinsurance microfinance, rural guarantee loans to do well at the same time, using the credit risk of three passes, strengthen risk management, raise the risk control ability, steady development strategy. This strategy is discussed, and the principles that should be followed in the postal savings bank's future development strategy and market positioning put forward their own views.
&
&
&
我是用翻译软件的,请参考.
这个就不必了,谷歌金山词霸我也有。。。
我是用 有道词典 的,那你整理一下吧,我英文也很烂。
这里啊软件居然翻译的是一样的
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁帮我把这段话翻译成英语的,如果是去谷歌上面翻译过来的就免了,很急,哪一位能帮我翻译下,跪求
谁帮我把这段话翻译成英语的,如果是去谷歌上面翻译过来的就免了,很急,哪一位能帮我翻译下,跪求
亲爱的,不管以后发生什么事情,我都不会放弃我们的爱情,我要给你幸福。虽然我没有房子、车子、和钞票,但是我会用我的双手给你创造!爱情虽然建立在物质基础之上,但是并不是有了房子、车子、和钞票的人就一定能幸福。你爱你的妈妈和妹妹,你不想离开她们,我的孝心能理解。换成是我也会跟你做一样的选择,但是我更不想离开你。我不愿意你为了你家人嫁给那个不是人的东西,那样你会受一辈子的苦,我不愿意看到,你知道吗?你曾说过如果在之前遇见我,你会放弃你的所有,甚至家人,我不需要你为我付出这么多,抛弃什么都不要抛弃自己的家人。你曾说过你愿意减去你生命的二分之一来换我们的爱情,我不愿意,我愿意用我生命的百分之七十来换回我们的爱情,哪怕跟你在一起只有十年,二十年,哪怕我们都只能活到四十岁,我也愿意,亲爱的。亲爱的,不要放弃我们的爱情,去跳进罪恶的旋窝,我不能让你受一点委屈!
Dear, no matter what happens later, I will not give up our love, I give you happiness.Although I have no house, car, and money, but I will use my hands to you to create!Love was established on the basis of the material, but not with the houses, cars, and the money people will certainly be happy.You love your mother and sister, you do not want to leave them, I can understand filial piety.I will be replaced with the same choices you do, but I do not want to leave you.I do not want to marry you to your family that is not a human thing, so you will be subject to a lifetime of suffering, I do not want to see, you know?You have said that if you met me before, you will give your all, even her family, I do not need you to pay so much for me to abandon everything not to abandon their families.You have said you are willing to subtract half of your life to change our love, I do not want, I would like to use my life to 70 percent in exchange for our love, even with you for only ten years twenty years, even if we can only live to be 40 years old, I am willing, my dear.Honey, do not give up our love to jump into the nest of evil spin, I can not let you be a little frustrated!
提问者 的感言:谢谢你,愿好人一生平安
其他回答 (1)
honey,however what will happened ,i will not give up our love,i can give you happiness.
though i have not house,car or money,but i will give them to you by my hands.
though the love is found of the material,but it is not sure that someone will happy if he has those things.
you love your mom and sister,you dont want to leave them,i can understand you.
if for me ,i will do the same choice with you,but i dont wanna leave you any more.
i am not willing you to marry that shit thing for your family,of that kind you will have a rough time all your life!i dont want to see that,you know?
you said if you meet me befor ,you will give up the things all you have,even your familes.i dont need you pay so much for me,whatever you throw away ,dont throw away your familes.
you said you could subtraction a half of your live to exchange our love ,no i dont want that ,i can subtraction seventy past of my live to exchange our love ,even i can live with you only ten years, twenty years,even we all can live to forty years old,i am willing,honey
dear,dont give up our love ,to jump into the whirlpool of evil,i cant let you be upset by some unkindness!
呼,累死了,可能有不少错误,但是很费心啊,这个……
某高一的英文吊车尾飘过
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家高手进 翻译几段英文 翻译工具的就免了
高手进 翻译几段英文 翻译工具的就免了 70
麻烦弄成中英文对照的,谢谢了。
There is a girl in my mind(She is) the type of star that'd make the sun go blindAn ordinary girlOut of all that's in the worldShe is a superstar to meShe got me speechlessShe got me staringShe got me looking like an idiotAnd i don't know what to doShe's that one of a kindGod's masterpiece in designI've never met anybody so divineGirl you know i'm starstruck when you're aroundIt's amazing how every timeI lose my breatheAnd the words I wanna sayIf I ever get to speak to you face to faceIt'll probably take my life awayGirl you know i'm starstruck when you're aroundIt's amazing how every timeI-I-I stutterAnd make a fool of myselfIf i ever get to speak to you face to faceIt'll probably take my life awayI don't know why this is happening(Because) usually the girls would find me impressingSelf conscious I becameDon't wanna say the wrong things'Cause she might think that I am insaneShe got me speechlessShe got me staringShe got me looking like an idiotAnd i don't know what to doShe's that one of a kindGod's masterpiece in designI've never met anybody so divineGirl you know i'm starstruck when you're aroundIt's amazing how every timeI lose my breatheAnd the words I wanna sayIf I ever get to speak to you face to faceIt'll probably take my life awayGirl you know i'm starstruck when you're aroundIt's amazing how every timeI-I-I stutterAnd make a fool of myselfIf i ever get to speak to you face to faceIt'll probably take my life awayWhatever touches your handsWill probably turn into goldThis is how magical and special you areNobody gives me the feeling that you're giving meIt's crazy I knowOh~
一楼有句话翻译错了,不是闪闪发光,而是目瞪口呆!以下是经过本人精心修改后的完整翻译:
&
There is a girl in my mind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我的心中有个女孩(She is) the type of star that'd make the sun go blind (她是)那种能让太阳黯然失色的星星An ordinary girl&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 一个平凡的女孩Out of all that's in the world&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&无疑地,就全世界的人She is a superstar to me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 对我来说她是颗巨星
She got me speechless&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 她让我无言以对She got me staring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 她让我目瞪口呆She got me looking like an idiot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 她让我看起来像个白痴And i don't know what to do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我不知道该做什么She's that one of a kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 她是那种God's masterpiece in design&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 由上帝设计的一个杰作I've never met anybody so divine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我从没见过如此非凡的人
Girl you know i'm starstruck when you're around&&女孩你知道,当你在我周围时我是追星族It's amazing how every time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&惊讶的是每一次I lose my breathe&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我都无法喘息And the words I wanna say&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我想说的是If I ever get to speak to you face to face&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 如果我有机会和你面对面说话It'll probably take my life away&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 它有可能带走我的生命Girl you know i'm starstruck when you're around&&&&女孩你知道,当你在我周围时我是追星族It's amazing how every time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 惊讶的是每一次I-I-I stutter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我-我-我 说话结巴And make a fool of myself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 并把自己弄得像个傻瓜If i ever get to speak to you face to face&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 如果我有机会和你面对面说话It'll probably take my life away&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 它有可能带走我的生命
I don't know why this is happening&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我不知道为什么会发生这种事(Because) usually the girls would find me impressing&&& (因为)通常的都是女孩子关注我Self conscious I became&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 自我意识中我变得Don't wanna say the wrong things&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 不想说错误的事情'Cause she might think that I am insane&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 因为她有可能认为我不正常
She got me speechless&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 她让我无言以对She got me staring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 她让我目瞪口呆She got me looking like an idiot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 她让我看起来像个白痴And i don't know what to do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我不知道该做什么She's that one of a kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 她是那种God's masterpiece in design&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 由上帝设计的一个杰作I've never met anybody so divine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我从没见过如此非凡的人
Girl you know i'm starstruck when you're around&&&&&&&女孩你知道,当你在我周围时我是追星族It's amazing how every time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 惊讶的是每一次I lose my breathe&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我都无法喘息And the words I wanna say&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我想说的是If I ever get to speak to you face to face&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&如果我有机会和你面对面说话It'll probably take my life away&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 它有可能带走我的生命Girl you know i'm starstruck when you're around&&&&&&&&女孩你知道,当你在我周围时我是追星族It's amazing how every time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&惊讶的是每一次I-I-I stutter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我-我-我 说话结巴And make a fool of myself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&并把自己弄得像个傻瓜If i ever get to speak to you face to face&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&如果我有机会和你面对面说话It'll probably take my life away&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&它有可能带走我的生命
Whatever touches your hands&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&无论什么触碰到你的手Will probably turn into gold&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&都有可能变成金子This is how magical and special you are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&这就是多么神奇和特殊的你Nobody gives me the feeling that you're giving me&&&&&&没人能够给你传达给我的感觉&&& It's crazy I know&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我知道这是很疯狂的Oh~&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&噢~
的感言:3Q
其他回答 (1)
那个女孩在我心里就像星星,在她面前连太阳都失色了!这个普通的女孩是这个世界都无可比拟的!她就是个超级明星,她让我无言以对,使我发光,让我看起来就象个白痴!她是善良的上帝设计出来的杰作!(楼主、我现在没空了!日后再说!这个免费送给你,不收费的)
那个女孩在我心里就像星星,在她面前连太阳都失色了!这个普通的女孩是这个世界都无可比拟的!她就是个超级明星,她让我无言以对,使我发光,让我看起来就象个白痴!她是善良的上帝设计出来的杰作!(楼主、我现在没空了!日后再说!这个免费送给你,不收费的)
- - 恩 收到了
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家很高兴在回到家里时看到你的回信.我的针水已经打完了,病也好了请放心.是的,我也相信我们的相遇是上帝的安排,虽然我们相隔遥远,但我总感觉你就在我的身边,每当想起你,我的所有烦恼和疲倦都会消失.亲爱的,我想告诉你一件事,但请你不要笑我好吗?昨晚我居然做了一个绮梦,梦里我和你在做爱.我不知为何会做这样的梦,可能是日有所思夜有所梦吧.,,这个月我们这里已经开始进入了秋天,天气开始转凉了.心情也象天气一样,感觉孤单和悲凉,特别是看到身边的同事和朋友都成双成对的时候.后天就是11月11号了,这是近年来一个新 的节日:光棍节。是单身男女过的节,很多人都希望在这天前结束单身生活。今年这个节慢慢变成了购物节,很多人都在这天在网上购物,听说有很多优惠。今年我还是要过这个节,因为我还是单身。希望明年不用再过这个节了。,,亲爱的,很高兴知道你获得来中国的工作合同,但你应该还没知道确切的时间和地点吧?我希望当你知道后可以告诉我,或者我可以帮你的忙。你那里的天气怎样?是不是很冷了?请你为了我保重自己,我也会照顾好自己。等待你的好消息!想你
选择语言:从
中文简体 中文翻译 英语 日语 韩语 俄语 德语 法语 阿拉伯文 西班牙语 葡萄牙语 意大利语 荷兰语 瑞典语 希腊语 捷克语 丹麦语 匈牙利语 希伯来语 波斯语 挪威语 乌尔都语 罗马尼亚语 土耳其语 波兰语
中文简体 中文翻译 英语 日语 韩语 俄语 德语 法语 阿拉伯文 西班牙语 葡萄牙语 意大利语 荷兰语 瑞典语 希腊语 捷克语 丹麦语 匈牙利语 希伯来语 波斯语 挪威语 乌尔都语 罗马尼亚语 土耳其语 波兰语
翻译结果1In this way, the newspaper people will become less and less
翻译结果2In this way, the newspaper people will become less and less
翻译结果3In doing so, let's look at the report of the people will become less and less
翻译结果4As the matter stands, reads a newspaper the human will become more and more little
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
友情链接:
英文在线翻译器网站,全免费提供中英文在线翻译,免费英译汉,汉译英在线互译工具,英译中,中译英,中文翻译英文在线中文翻译英文|英文翻译中文|中文翻译成英文|中文译英文|英文翻译器|中英文在线翻译|同时提供40种小语种的翻译发音朗读工具。

我要回帖

更多关于 免责条款 翻译 的文章

随机推荐