1.My favoritemy hobbyy...

阅读理解。
Do you like the word "hobby" ? Do you have any hobby? Everybody has one or two or many hobbies. I'm sure for that. People have hobbies for fun. Some like to go fishing in their spare time, some love collectingstamps, and some...Most men enjoy watching football games. They may either go to the stadium (体育场) orstay at home watching the live broadcast (现场直播). Most women enjoy shopping, but some of them seldomtake anything home.
I have some hobbies. I sometimes play basketball with my friends and sometimes play the piano at home.My favorite hobby is swimming. There is a river near our town and it isn't deep. I go to swim in the river with some of my good friends either after school every afternoon or on weekends. I am good at swimming. There is some fish in the river. I sometimes catch some fish and take them home. 根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F).(
)1. A hobby is something you enjoy doing.(
)2. Most women enjoy watching football games. (
)3. Most men enjoy shopping. (
)4 .My favorite hobby is swimming. (
)5. I go to swim in the river with my sisters.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
阅读理解。
Do you like the word "hobby" ? Do you have any hobby? Everybody has one or two or many hobbies. I'm sure for that. People have hobbies for fun. Some like to go fishing in their spare time, some love collectingstamps, and some...Most men enjoy watching football games. They may either go to the stadium (体育场) orstay at home watching the live broadcast (现场直播). Most women enjoy shopping, but some of them seldomtake anything home.
I have some hobbies. I sometimes play basketball with my friends and sometimes play the piano at home.My favorite hobby is swimming. There is a river near our town and it isn't deep. I go to swim in the river with some of my good friends either after school every afternoon or on weekends. I am good at swimming. There is some fish in the river. I sometimes catch some fish and take them home. 根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F).(
阅读理解。
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1-5: FFFTF知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心当前位置: &
求翻译:Reading is my favorite hobby. I can never stop the love for reading because books are like wise teachers as well as good friends in my life. As we know, books are the source of knowledge. I benefit a great deal from reading.是什么意思?
Reading is my favorite hobby. I can never stop the love for reading because books are like wise teachers as well as good friends in my life. As we know, books are the source of knowledge. I benefit a great deal from reading.
问题补充:
读书是我最喜欢的业余爱好。我永远不能停止对阅读的热爱,因为书籍是喜欢聪明的教师,以及在我生命中美好的朋友。因为我们知道,书是知识的源泉。我受益匪浅读取。
读书是我喜爱的爱好。因为书是象明智的老师以及好朋友在我的生活中,我不可以停止对读的爱。我们知道,书是知识的来源。我从读书非常有益于。
Reading is my favorite hobby. 因为书是象明智的老师并且好朋友在我的生活中,我不可以停止对读书的爱。 我们知道,书是知识的来源。 我从读书非常有益于。
读书是我最喜欢的业余爱好。我不可以停止对阅读的书就像聪明的老师,以及我的生命中的好朋友的爱。正如我们所知,书是知识的源泉。我从阅读中受益很多。
阅读是我的最大爱好。 我可以永远不停止的爱读,因为书籍就像明智老师以及好朋友在我的生活。 我们知道,本书的知识的来源。 我受益于大量读取。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!暂无任何动态
My Favorite Hobby(我的爱好)
责任编辑:高分网小编
  I have many hobbies, such as reading, skating, and watching TV. But reading is my favorite hobby.
  I like reading for three reasons. First of all, books introduce me to a new world, which is colourful and without time and space limit, Through reading, I can trace back. to ancient Egypt, the cradle of human civilization. It can bring myself to the United states, a glamorous land I have been longing to visit. Secondly, reading can better myself by showing me a new horizon. In the past years, most of my knowledge has been obtained from books. I have learned from many people by reading about their ideas on scithee, politics, life and society. Thirdly, reading bridge the gap between my dream and my goal. In ordcr to succeed in my career in the future, I must keep reading, thinking and practising.
  Reading has become part of my life. Every day, I spend some time reading books, newspapcrs and magazines. At night, I can hardly go to steep without a novel in my hand.
2016年广州中考家长QQ群
广州中考家长1群:
广州中考家长2群:
越秀区中考家长群:
天河区中考家长群:
海珠区中考家长群:hobby+作文14-5
六年级英语小作文hobby_英语_小学教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 六年级英语小作文hobby_英语_小学教育_教育专区。作文系列之一 My Family run...
Hobby课件 65页 免费 hobby PPT 42页 免费 文档hobby 4页 免费 a special hobby 14页 20财富值 hobby+作文 1页 2财富值 My hobby课件 7页 1财富值喜欢...
3页 免费 hobby+作文 1页 2财富值 My Favorite Hobby 12页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行反馈。 ...
初中写作-my hobby_初中作文_初中教育_教育专区。如何写提示性作文,记叙文。很完整,下载即可用。Writing My hobby 1 Swimming Which is my Mountain-climbing favor...
写作课件-my_hobby_高中作文_高中教育_教育专区。Writing My hobby 1 Swimming Which is your Mountain-climbing favorite hobby? 3 Surfing the interWriting...
小学英语作文My hobby2_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。 他是谁?? 大家...my hobby英语作文 4页 免费
中考英语作文公开课课件... 14页 2下载券
MY hobby_小学作文_小学教育_教育专区。我的兴趣 MY HOBBY what is hobby? A hobby is an activity that you enjoy doing in your spare time . What is ...
阅读写作课---My Hobby_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 Where there is no hobby ...总结:什么样的作文是一篇好作文 ? ? ? ? 无遗漏信息点,即要点全面 篇章条理...
MY HOBBY_小学作文_小学教育_教育专区。MY HOBBY 主讲人:邢玉霞 What are your hobbies? reading traveling running tea My hobby is watching MY...
my hobby_小学作文_小学教育_教育专区。Unit 4 I have a pen pal Let’s sing Do you have any hobbies? Yes, I do. Yes, I do. I like taking Unit...

我要回帖

更多关于 my hobby 的文章

随机推荐