直接引语变见接引语:johnbe said to...

把直接引语转换为间接引语在5号晚上8:30前把这6个转换出来,1.George said to me,“I am busy now.”2.John said to me,“I have a lot of work to do today.”3.Mary said to me,“George is playing football.”4.She said,“I an go_百度作业帮
把直接引语转换为间接引语在5号晚上8:30前把这6个转换出来,1.George said to me,“I am busy now.”2.John said to me,“I have a lot of work to do today.”3.Mary said to me,“George is playing football.”4.She said,“I an go
把直接引语转换为间接引语在5号晚上8:30前把这6个转换出来,1.George said to me,“I am busy now.”2.John said to me,“I have a lot of work to do today.”3.Mary said to me,“George is playing football.”4.She said,“I an going to visit this city sometime this year.”5.I said to him,“I need something go eat.”6.He said,“I would like to go swimming tomorrow.”Thanks,希望你不嫌分少,在说帮助别人是自己的快乐之本.
1.George said to me that he was busy at that time.2.John said to me that he had a lot of work to do that day.3.Mary said to me that George was playing football.4.She said that she was going to visit this city sometime this year.5.I said to him that I needed something go eat.6.He said that he would like to go swimming tomorrow.
孩子 这么基础的题都代你做是害你直接引语变间接引语练习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
直接引语变间接引语练习题
直​接​引​语​变​间​接​引​语​练​习​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢【把下列的直接引语改为间接引语】1.Mrs Lin said to John,“You must bring your homework to me.”【把下列的直接引语改为间接引语】1.Mrs Lin said to John,“You must bring your homework to me.”2.He said,“I saw her yes_百度作业帮
【把下列的直接引语改为间接引语】1.Mrs Lin said to John,“You must bring your homework to me.”【把下列的直接引语改为间接引语】1.Mrs Lin said to John,“You must bring your homework to me.”2.He said,“I saw her yes
【把下列的直接引语改为间接引语】1.Mrs Lin said to John,“You must bring your homework to me.”【把下列的直接引语改为间接引语】1.Mrs Lin said to John,“You must bring your homework to me.”2.He said,“I saw her yesterday.”3.She asked him,“Do these foreign visitors come from Germany?”4.“Who will help me finish the work?”Jane asked.5.My mother said to me,“Don't read in bed.”
Mrs Lin said to John that he must take his homework to her.He said that he had seen her the day before.She asked me if/whetherthese foreign visitors came from Germany.Jane asked who would help her finish the work.My mother told/asked me not to read in bed.确保正确!Sara said,Can you swim,John?变间接引语_百度作业帮
Sara said,Can you swim,John?变间接引语
Sara said,Can you swim,John?变间接引语
Sara asked John if he could swim?将下列直接引语变为间接引语.⒈He said,“I go to the beach every Saturday.”_________________________________________________⒉JOHN SAID,“i will call you tomorrow.”_________________________________________________⒊Gina said,“I _百度作业帮
将下列直接引语变为间接引语.⒈He said,“I go to the beach every Saturday.”_________________________________________________⒉JOHN SAID,“i will call you tomorrow.”_________________________________________________⒊Gina said,“I
将下列直接引语变为间接引语.⒈He said,“I go to the beach every Saturday.”_________________________________________________⒉JOHN SAID,“i will call you tomorrow.”_________________________________________________⒊Gina said,“I can speak three languages.”_________________________________________________⒋He asked,“Why are you late for school,Jimmy?”_________________________________________________⒌Lucy said,“I'm going to the beach for vacation.”_________________________________________________⒍She said to us,“Please have a rest”_________________________________________________
⒈He said he went to the beach every Saturday.⒉JOHN SAID he would call you tomorrow.⒊Gina said she could speak three languages.⒋He asked Why Jimmy were late for school.⒌Lucy said she was going to the beach for vacation.⒍She said to us that please had a rest”

我要回帖

更多关于 be said to 的文章

随机推荐