how can i do 和whatcanyoudo ...

What can i do?how can i do it?how can i do?哪个正确?_百度知道
What can i do?how can i do it?how can i do?哪个正确?
提问者采纳
前两句是正确的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
前2句对 第3句没有目标 (即少了一个it) What can I do(for you ) 我能做什么 HOW CAN i DO IT? 我怎么做?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【小题1】B【小题2】A【小题3】A【小题4】C【小题5】C
解析试题分析:本文讲述三个同学的烦恼,针对每个人的问题提出相应的建议。【小题1】B 细节理解题。根据第三问题中提到My dad thinks I started too late and I'll never be able to make it.父亲认为我开始的太晚了,不可能成功,所以选B项。【小题2】A 细节理解题。根据第三个问题的建议中提到J You should tell him about your dream and that if you work really hard, it might come true even though you start late如果你告诉他你的梦想,如果你努力,你即使你开始的晚,你也能成功,坚持自己的梦想,所以选A项。【小题3】A 细节理解题。根据第二个问题的建议中提到When you tell her, explain why you failed the test当你告诉她时,解释你为什么考试失败,所以选A项。【小题4】C 细节理解题。根据Eva的问题是总在焦虑别人怎么看,所以对应第三个建议。Ashely的问题是考试失败不敢告诉妈妈,所以对应第二个建议。第三个问题Tim想成为篮球明星而父亲反对,对应第一个建议,所以顺序是321,故选C项。【小题5】C 细节理解题。根据第三个问题中提到My dad thinks I started too late and I'll never be able to make it.可知Tim的父亲是反对他打篮球的,故C项是错误的。考点 :日常生活类阅读。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
A& Deaf& Person's& Joke Something was wrong with Jack's ears after he was much better from a serious illness. Several months later he went to a doctor. The doctor told him that he was deaf of both ears. Jack was sad. He was afraid to lose his work. So he did not like people to know this. One evening he asked some friends to dinner. While they were sitting at the table, one of his friends told an interesting joke. Everyone laughed and Jack laughed louder than anyone else. He said, “That was a very interesting joke, but I know a more interesting one. Would you like to hear it?” All his friends said OK to him, so Jack began to tell his joke. All his friends were listening to him with smiles. When the joke ended, everyone laughed louder than before and Jack laughed happily, too. He was very glad because he thought that his must be more interesting than his friend's. But he didn't know that he had made a fool of himself(出丑;闹笑话) because his joke was the same as the first one.【小题1】When was Jack deaf of both ears?A.After he came back from work. B.After a serious illness. C.After seeing a doctor. D.After being a doctor. 【小题2】 Why did Jack not like people to know he was deaf?A.He was afraid to lose his work. B.He was afraid of his friends. C.He didn't want to lose his face.
D.He was afraid that his wife would leave him. 【小题3】 What did Jack do after hearing his friend's joke?A.He laughed as loudly as others. B.He didn't laugh. C.He laughed louder than anyone else. D.He only smiled. 【小题4】Jack laughed because _____.A.all the others were laughing B.he could tell the same joke himself, too
C.he wanted to show that there was nothing wrong with his ears D.his friend's joke was interesting 【小题5】Jack's friends laughed a lot louder than before because _____.A.the joke he told was more interesting B.it was as interesting as the first C.all his friends liked his joke better D.it was the same joke as his friend's
阅读下面信息,选择最佳选项完成下列各题。Name&Breakfast&Lunch&Dinner&Dessert&Jane&Hamburgers and
bread&Eggs and chicken&carrots&bananas&Sonia&eggs&hamburgers&Chickens and
tomatoes&Ice-cream&David&Eggs and bread&Hamburgers and
vegetables&Hamburgers and
chicken&oranges&【小题1】What does Jane have for lunch?A.Salad&B.Chicken&C.Ice-cream &D.Fruit&【小题2】Sonia likes __________ for dinner.A.salad and chicken&B.chicken and tomatoes&C.an egg and fruit salad&D.chicken and vegetable salad&【小题3】What does Sonia like for dessert?A.Tomatoes. &B.Salad.&C.Oranges&D.Ice-cream.&【小题4】__________ eat(s) eggs for breakfast.A.Jane and Sonia&B.Jane and David &C.Sonia and David&D.Jane&【小题5】David likes__________.A.hamburgers and bread.&B.vegetables and ice-cream.&C.hamburgers and ice-cream.&D.carrots and bananas.&
Hi, my name is Amy. I am a Grade 7 student, and I would like to tell you something about my class and myself. There are ten classes in Grade 7.In each class, there are about forty students. I think that my class, Class 4 is the best(最好的).That is because all the students in my class work very hard and the teachers are all very nice to the students. But I am not one of the best students in the class. I love reading, and I am very good at Chinese and English. I don’t find Maths very interesting, so I am not good at it. I want to work hard at it. My teacher, classmates and my parents would like to help me with my Maths.【小题1】How many classes are there in Grade 7at Amy’s school?A.Six B.Seven C.Nine D.Ten 【小题2】How many students are there in Grade 7?A.About 400. B.About 500 C.About 300 D.About 600 【小题3】Why is Amy’s class the best class in Grade 7? A.Because the teachers are the best. B.Because the boys work very hard. C.Because the students are very nice to the students. D.Because the students work very hard and the teachers are very nice. 【小题4】What does Amy love doing?A.Singing B.Reading C.Swimming D.Watching TV 【小题5】What is Amy not good at?A.Chinese B.P.E. C.English D.Maths
请根据短文内容 , 判断正(A)误( B) 。【小题1】Mike was tired but very happy last Sunday.【小题2】Mike and his classmates met at the foot of the West Hill.【小题3】They walked to the West Hill singing, talking and laughing the whole morning.【小题4】After they got to the top of the hill, they could see small rivers and green rice in the fields below them.【小题5】They were not tired when they returned to the school.
Miss Smith is only twenty. She is of medium build, and she has brown, curly hair. She likes children and her teaching work. From Monday to Friday she stays at school and teaches the children. She has a lot of work to do every day, but she often plays games with her students after school. The children like her a lot. On Sundays she usually drives her car to her parents’ house and stays with her parents, but sometimes she goes to see her friends on Sunday. She drives back to school on Monday morning. She likes singing, dancing and swimming. She is a good teacher.【小题1】Miss Smith is &&&&&&&&&&&&teacher.A.a popular&B.an old&C.a Chinese&D.an English&【小题2】What’s Miss Smith like?&&&A.She likes her students.&B.She likes her teacher. &C.She is not too tall.&D.She isn’t too heavy.&【小题3】Miss Smith goes to see her friends &&&&&&&&&&&&.A.every day&B.on Sunday&C.on Saturday&D.on Friday.&【小题4】Miss Smith usually goes out &&&&&&&&&&&&.A.on a bus&B.by bike&C.by car&D.by air&【小题5】Miss Smith likes &&&&&&&&&&&&.A.sports&B.her students&C.her work&D.A, B and C&
Many people like to travel by plane, but I don’t like it because an airport is usually far from the city. You have to get there early and wait for hours for the plane to take off (起飞) and it is often late. You can’t open the window. You can’t choose(选择) the food. Planes are fast, but it still takes hours to get out of the airport and into the city. I like traveling by train. I think trains are safe. The stations are usually in cities. When you can’t catch a train, you can catch another one. You can walk around in the train. You can see many interesting things on your way. I know it takes a little more time. I also like cars. You can start your trip when you want to, and you don’t need to reach a train station or a bus stop. Also you can carry many things with you in a car. But sometimes there are too many cars on the road.【小题1】Why do many people like to travel by plane?A.Because it is fast. B.Because you can walk around in the plane. C.Because it is safe. D.Because you can carry many things in a plane. 【小题2】Which is not the good thing about the train?A.It is safe.
B.It takes a little more time. C.The stations are usually in cities. D.You can see interesting things on your way. 【小题3】If you want to take a lot of things with you, what do you take to go out?A.A bus. B.A car. C.A train. D.A ship. 【小题4】What does the underlined word “reach ”mean?A.get off B.get on C.get to D.get up 【小题5】What does the writer think of the plane ,the train and the car?A.He likes to take a train because it takes a little more time.
B.He likes to take a car because he has a car. C.He doesn’t like traveling by plane just because he couldn’t choose the food on the plane. D.He thinks it takes a lot of time to go to and get out of the airport.
Dear Jane,
I have to (必须) go to work now. I prepare(准备) these things for you. Your schoolbag is on the desk. Your pen, books, keys and your school card are in your schoolbag. Your clothes and hat are on the dresser. The shoes are under your bed. Don’t forget your breakfast. It’s in the microwave oven.(微波炉) Love you.
Mom【小题1】 _____leaves(留下) the note(便条).A.Jane&&&&&&&&&&& B.Jane’s father&&&& C.Jane’s mother&&&【小题2】 What’s in the schoolbag?a. the pen& b. the shoes&& c. the keys&& d. the school card&& e. the hatA. a c d&&&&&&&&&&& B. a b d&&&&&&&&&& C. a b e&&【小题3】 Where are the shoes?A. They’re on the bed.& B. They’re on the dresser& C. They’re under the bed【小题4】 Where is the schoolbag?A. On the desk&&&&& B. In the desk&&&&& C. Under the desk&&&【小题5】 The underlined(画线的) word “forget” means(意思是) “_________”.A.拿走&&&&&&&&&& B. 忘记&&&&&&&&& C.带来
I’m Ann. I’m English. I’m twelve. I was born on May17th ,2001. I learn Chinese at Beijing& No.3 Middle School. I have a good friend. Her name is Lucy. She is twelve, too. We are in the&&& same& grade. But we are not in the same class. I’m in Class Two, and she is in Class Three. We&&& have the same Chinese teacher. Her name is Zhang Ying. We all like her. Lucy’s parents are both& English teachers in C hina. And she has a sister.Her name is Lily. She is only five years old.【小题1】Ann&and&Lucy&are&_________.A.classmates B.sisters C.brothers D.friends 【小题2】Ann&was&born&_____________.A.onMay17th,2000 B.onMay17th,2001 C.inMay17th,2001 D.inMay17th,2000 【小题3】Zhang&Ying&is&Lucy’s&__________&teacher.A.English B.Chinese C.math D.music 【小题4】Lucy’s&parents&are&in&_________.&They&teach&English.A.England B.Japan C.America D.China 【小题5】How&old&is&Lily?&She&is_____________.A.twelve B.five C.three D.fourwhat can i do you for_百度知道
what can i do you for
有这个句式吗在一个美剧里听到的(我确定没听错)囚徒第一季 第一集 主角进商店买东西 那个老板说的
提问者采纳
how can I help you://answers. see it at http.yahoo, means the same as &quot?& or &quotyes
(⊙o⊙)… What can you help?
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
what can i do for you?你要什么?
what can i do for you?应该是这样说。1.要我帮忙吗2.您需要什么帮助3.我能为您做些什么4.我能为您干点什么
真巧啊,我也是在囚徒里看到这个句子,就到网上搜,结果看到你这个帖
服务用语有什么需要帮忙的吗的意思
What can I do for you?问句,一般用于服务你要什么?有什么需要我帮助么?我能为您做些什么?相对Can I help you? 来说是比较客气和正式的句子!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁( ) can i do?填what 还是how
联通峙诒26
What can I do?如果用how的话,do 必须带宾语 How can I do it?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
用What作宾语how只能作状语望采纳~
应该是what,how can i do it 。how最后要加宾语的
选择 what 。
是及物动词, 要有相应的宾语词才行,而 what 可用作主语或宾语;how
可做状语,但不能做宾语, 如果填入 how 则表明 原句子中缺乏宾语, 即为病句。 所以,要填入
扫描下载二维码How do I do that?和 How can I do that?意思有什么区别?
前一句的意思:我怎么操作?(我具体怎么做?)后一句的意思:我怎么能做那样的事情?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 whatcanyoudo 的文章

随机推荐