有when you talking to you...

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 When talking about the 2008 Olympic Games, you mu..
阅读理解。&&&& When talking about the 2008 Olympic Games, you must think of the host city-Beijing. But maybe you &don't think of the other six cities-Qingdao, Tianjin, Qinhuangdao, Shenyang, Shanghai and Hong Kong.&&&& Qingdao will hold the Olympic sailing competition. Horse-riding events will be held in Hong Kong. &Tianjin, Qinhuangdao, Shenyang and Shanghai will hold football preliminaries (预赛). Now the six cities &and Beijing are busy building their Olympic stadiums.&&&& The following form tells you more.
1. How many cities are getting ready for the 2008Olympic Games?&&& A. One.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. Six.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. Seven.&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. Eight. 2. _____ will hold horse-riding events. &&& A. Qingdao International Sailing Center&&& B. Existing Competition Venue &&& C. Qinhuangdao Olympic Center Stadium&&& D. Shanghai Stadium3. How long will football preliminaries take? &&& A. 13 days.&&&&&&&&&&& B. 12 days.&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. 7 days.&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. 3 days.&&4. The sailing will be held in _____.&&& A. Qingdao&&&&&&&&&&& B. Hong Kong&&&&&&&& &&& C. Qinhuangdao&& &&& D. Shanghai&&5. Which of the following is NOT true? &&& A. Football preliminaries for the 2008 Olympics will be held in four cities in China. &&& B. Horse-riding events for the 2008 Olympics will last from Aug. 9 to Aug. 20.&&& C. Sailing for the 2008 Olympics will last from Aug. 9 to Aug. 21.&&& D. Sailing events for the 2008 Olympics will be held in Qinhuangdao.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1—5: CBDAD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 When talking about the 2008 Olympic Games, you mu..”主要考查你对&&广告布告类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
广告布告类阅读
这类阅读的文本主要选取的是广告、布告类的文本类型,贴近生活和实事,时尚元素较多。因此他相对来说距离学生生活较近,对学生的时事敏感度要求也比较高。广告布告类阅读注意事项:1. 品味广告的标题,联系平时所积累的知识,为了解材料大意作铺垫。 2. 要特别留意广告中包含的数字、联系人、地址等。 3. 要注意文中以黑体、大写、下划线等方式加以提示的文字,因为这很有可能是材料的核心或至少是一部分内容的概括。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 When talking about the 2008 Olympic Games, you mu..”考查相似的试题有:
299066316699276656293760289593275249小题1:D小题2:A小题3:B小题4:A小题5:B小题1:细节理解题,根据文中语句“People can use the phone to talk with others almost anywhere on the earth.”理解可知。小题2:细节理解题,根据文中语句“Today some people are using a kind of telephone called the picture phone or vision phone. With it , two people who are talking can see each other.”理解可知。小题3:细节理解题,根据文中语句“Or you may be able to go shopping through your picture phone.”理解可知。小题4:细节理解题,根据文中语句“Picture phones can be useful when you have something to show the person you’re calling.”理解可知。小题5:理解判断题,根据文中语句“With it , two people who are talking can see each other.”理解可知。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Ted lives in a big city .Today he's very happy .it's the first day of school .Ted to go back to school. He wants to see his friends. He is going to meet his new teachers.Ted gets up early in the morning .He washes and puts on his new clothes .Look !He is having breakfast with his parents .Now ,he is ready for school.He goes to school by bike .He meets his friends outside the school gate .They are talking about something .Then the bell (铃声)rings .(铃响)Everyone runs to his or her classroom.小题1:Where does Ted live!A.He lives in a small house.B.He lives in a big city . C.He lives on a farm.D.He lives in a school.小题2:Does Ted want to go back to school?A.No,he doesn'tB.Yes ,he wants .C.Yes ,he does .D.Yes ,he doesn’t.小题3:Who does he want to see ?A.His friends B.His brother C.His father D.His mother小题4:Who is he having breakfast with?A.His fatherB.His brotherC.His motherD.His parents.小题5:How does Ted go to school ?A.He goes to school by busB.He goes to school by bike .C.He goes to school by carD.He goes to school on foot .(步行)
Maybe you can not imagine what a hotel made of trash looks like. But in Rome, Italy, there is a campaign called Save the Beach that has created a hotel out of 12 tons of trash in order to raise awareness (意识) of our waste.Save the Beach is an environmental awareness campaign set up by the makers of Corona Beer. They collected all the trash from all the beaches all across Europe. Then they built the special hotel.It was reported that the hotel was fully booked (预约). And it was open only for four days there in early June, the same time as World Environment Day. Next to the “trash hotel” was the slogan of Save the Beach. It said, we have built the first hotel made of trash in the world. This will be the future of our holidays if we do nothing to protect our beaches.The hotel was built just to show the damage we were causing to the sea and the coastline (海岸线). We live in the time of trash and we are running the risk of becoming trash ourselves. Do we really want such a world?The trash hotel in Rome was just the beginning to support healthy, clean and trash-free beaches all across Europe by Save the Beach. Maybe there will be more surprising ideas in the future. Let’s wait and see.小题1: Where was the trash hotel built?A.In EuropeB. In
AsiaC. In AmericaD. In Africa小题2:小题3: The trash was from the _____________A.StreetsB. BeachesC. WoodsD. Hotels小题4: The hotel was open only for four days in early June because ___________A.Many people went to the beach in JuneB.It was hot in early JuneC.The hotel was not clean enoughD.That was the same time as World Environment Day小题5:. The underlined word “damage” means “_____________” in Chinese.A.危险B.需要C.毁坏D.目的小题6:. Which of the following is TRUE?A.No one could live in the trash hotelB.The trash hotel was the first one in the worldC.The trash hotel was built just for funD.The trash hotel will be popular in the future
A teacher once told each of her students to bring a clean plastic bag and a bag of potatoes to schoo1.For every person they didn’t want to forgive in their lives,they were told to choose a potato,write on it the name and the date,and put it in the bag.Some of their bags were very heavy.They were then told to carry this bag with them everywhere for one week.They would put it beside their bed at night,on the seat when sitting in a car or on a bus,and next to their desk at schoo1.Days of carrying the bags around with them got the students to get to know what a weight they were carrying in their hands.And they had to pay attention to it all the time (1)__________they didn’t forget it.(2)As time passed by,the potatoes went bad and smelt very terrible.Too often we think of tolerance(容忍)as a gift to other people,and it clearly is for ourselves! Sometimes we choose to keep our sadness in our hearts,we have to carry them around all our lives.If everyone learns to forgive,our world will become a better one.小题1:在(1)句的空白处填入一个适当的词语使句意完整、上下文通顺。_____________小题2:将(2)句译成中文。_______________________________________小题3:回答问题:How long did the teacher tell his students to carry the bag with them?_____________________________________________________________________小题4:在文中找出与Once each student was told to bring a clean plastic bag and a bag of potatoes to school意思相近的句子______________________________________.小题5:在文中找出最能表达该短文主题的句子。 _____________________________________________________________________
Dear grandpa,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& May 27, 2012 I'd like to tell you something about my life in China. During weekdays, I study in a middle school in Shanghai. We have Chinese lessons in the morning and I do my homework in the evening. On weekends, I stay with a Chinese family, do Chinese kung fu and visit interesting places. Today my Chinese father is busy working on the computer, and my Chinese mother is doing some shopping in the city center. I' m sitting in the park now. It’s a lovely day here. I hope you and ray grandma are having a good day in Toronto, too.Love,Betty小题1:Betty wrote about her life in China to __.A. her Chinese parents&&&&&& B. her grandfather&&&&&&&&&& C. her own parents小题2:In Shanghai, Betty did her homework &&&&&&&&.A. in the morning&&&&&&&&&& B. in the evening&&&&&&&&&&& C. on weekends小题3:While Betty was in the park, her Chinese mother was&&&&&&&&&&.A. doing some shopping&&&&&B. sitting in the park&&&&&&&C, working on the computer
Mr. Johnson is a bank clerk. 26______ wife, Mrs. Johnson, is a shop assistant. Mr. Johnson and Mrs. Johnson have 27________ sons, Jack and Tom.. Jack and Tom are very 28_______. They don’t like to 29________ their mom do the housework. One day, Mr. Johnson goes back home from a long journey (旅行). He buys a 30________ for his sons. Jack and Tom both like the toy and they 31____ it. Mr. Johnson says to his sons, &“ I want to 32_____ the toy to the best boy. 33____ helps your mom clean the room? It’s you, Jack 34_____ it’s you, Tom?” The two brothers say to their ______, “ You can give the toy to yourself, Dad.”小题1:A.MyB.OurC.HisD.Their小题2:A.twoB.threeC.fourD.five小题3:A.cleanB.hungry C.cleverD.lazy小题4:A.thankB.helpC.callD.show小题5:A.toyB.ballC.hatD.book小题6:A.cookB.studyC.sellD.want小题7:A.seeB.giveC.getD.buy小题8:A.WhyB.WhenC.WhoD.Where小题9:A.andB.butC.becauseD.or小题10:A.fatherB.motherC.brotherD.sister
Always forgetting your long passwords(密码)? Worried about being hacked(被攻击)?All these worries will soon become history. Scientists have found that upper-casing(大写)your password can help you reduce the chance being hacked.Usually passwords are six letters or more.However,50 percent of people choose a common word or simple key combination for their password. The most used passwords are 123456, abcdef and abc123. In fact, if your passwords are in lower-case(小写),it will be easily hacked by a hacker. According to a study, it only takes a hacker ten minutes to hack a six-letter password which is in lower-case, but if you make the letter in upper-case, it can take up to ten hours. So if you want to make your account much safer, you should make your password upper-case. Of course, you can also add numbers or symbols to your password. Most of the time a hacker’s computer has to work for 18 days to break a password, but if you choose a nine-letter password that includes numbers and symbols, it can take a hacher’s &computer 44,530 years to break it.小题1:Scientists have found that&&&your password is much safer for &your account.A.upper-casingB.lower-casing C.reducingD.copying小题2:According to the passage,______is not one of the most used
passwords. A.123456B.abcdefC.abc123D.000000小题3:It takes a hacker___to hack a six-letter password which is in lower—case.A.10 minutesB.10 hoursC.18 daysD.44,530 years小题4:The Chinese meaning of the underlined word is &&&&&& A.数字&&&&&B.符号&&&&& C.色彩&&&&&&&调料小题5:What is the main idea of the passage?A.What passwords are.B.How a password is hacked.C.How to make your password much safer.D.Why hackers hack your password.
Old George bought the black gloves for just $35 ten years ago. They were made of lamb skin, soft and warm and very strong. Until then, he had worn cheaper man-made material. Those gloves never lasted longer than three years. He first decided to buy the expensive gloves, because they would make him feel nice in front of others.George never let a drop of water or rain touch his expensive gloves, so they looked new. Losing this favourite thing was almost like losing a child to him.Bad luck! George lost his expensive gloves on New Year's Day.…Back home. George was at a loss. In deep winter, he could not do without a pair of gloves. If he bought cheap ones again, he would have to replace (更换) them very soon. If he bought a new leather pair, it would cost $50 now. He was upset that people no longer returned things they found on the road.After the holiday, poor George decided to buy another leather pair. Before boarding the subway, he went into Value Mart again to see if his gloves had been returned to the Lost and Found Office (失物招领处)."What colour are they?" the woman in the office asked again."Black," he gave the same answer. She looked into her drawer and drew out a pair of men's leather gloves. "Are they?""Yes! Those are mine!" George explained, with great joy in his eyes.小题1:When did George buy the leather gloves?A.On New Year's Day.B.Before the holiday.C.Ten years ago.D.In the winter.小题2:Why did George decide to buy the expensive gloves?A.Because they were black.B.Because they made him feel good before others.C.Because they had a long historyD.Because they were much cheaper.小题3:The leather gloves looked new after years because _______.A.George took very good care of them.B.they were soft and warm.C.they were expensive.D.George washed them with water.小题4:How did George feel when he got home on New Year's Day?A.He was happy.B.He felt niceC.He was thankfulD.He felt upset小题5:About old George, which of the following is true?A.He was a very rich manB.He never bought cheap glovesC.He believed somebody would return the gloves to himD.He hadn't ecpected to get his gloves back.
After a quick breakfast, I went into the lecture(讲座) hall in a hurry. A famous teacher was speaking to the students. He was holding up a $100 bill. Then he said to over 300 students, “ Who would like this $100 bill?” The students put up their hands at once. Then he said, “I am going to give this $100 bill to one of you, but first, let me do this.” He made the bill into a ball. Then he said, “Who wants it now?” The hands went back into the air. “Well,” he said, “What if I do this?” and he dropped it on the floor and stepped on it. He picked up the dirty bill and said, “Who still wants it?” Hands went back again into the air.“My friends,” he said, “you have learned a valuable lesson today. No matter what I did to the $100 bill, you still want this bill. Many times in our life, we are dropped and stepped on. We feel as if we are worth nothing. But remember, no matter what has happened to you, you will never lose your value. You are always valuable to those people who love you. Your value doesn’t come form what you do or whom you know, but who you are.”小题1:The lecture was given _____________.A.in the morningB.at noonC.in the afternoonD.in the evening小题2:How many students went to listen to the lecture?A.Sorry, I don’t knowB.Over 100.C.Over 200.D.Over 300.小题3:What did the teacher do before he said, “Who still wants it?”A.He did nothing.B.He made the bill dirty. C.He put the bill into a box.D.He put up his hand.小题4:The lesson tells us a truth, that is____________.A.we should know what we doB.we should know whom we knowC.we must know who we areD.how to use money当前位置:
>>>You are _to type quickly when talking to each other on QQ so..
You are&&& _to type quickly when talking to each other on QQ so the other person doesn't get bored.A.suggestedB.supportedC.taughtD.supposed
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:不详
Dsuggest建议,使人想起;support支持,供养;taught教育;suppose假设,认为。当在qq上彼此聊天时,你应该打字快点,因此另一个人才不会感到烦。短语be supposed to do 应该做某事,被期待做某事,故选D。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“You are _to type quickly when talking to each other on QQ so..”主要考查你对&&实义动词,实义动词的单数第三人称形式,动词短语&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
实义动词实义动词的单数第三人称形式动词短语
实意动词:即行为动词,表示动作的动词。实义动词与系动词是相对的,能独立用作谓语。它分为及物动词和不及物动词两种:及物动词是指后面要求有直接宾语的动词;不及物动词指后面不需要跟宾语的动词。实意动词使用方法:及物动词后面必须跟宾语意义才完整的实义动词,叫做及物动词(transitive verb)。如:I believe that the committee will consider our suggestion.我相信委员会将会考虑我们的建议。“How long can I keep the book ?”Harry asked.哈里问:“这本书我可以借多久?”Dr. Bethune set us a good example. 白求恩大夫给我们树立了好榜样。Crude oil contains many useful substances.原油含有许多有用的物质。不及物动词本身意义完整后面不须跟宾语的实义动词,叫做不及物动词(intransitive verb)。如:Birds fly.鸟会飞。It happened in June 1932.这件事发生于一九三二年六月。My watch stopped.我的表停了。She spoke at the meeting yesterday evening. 她在昨天晚上的会上发了言。兼作及物动词和不及物动词英语里有不少实义动词可以兼作及物动词和不及物动词。这样的动词又有两种不同的情况a)兼作及物动词和不及物动词时,意义不变。试比较:Shall I begin at once?我可以立刻开始吗?(begin作不及物动词)She began working as a librarian after she left school.她毕业后当图书馆管理员。(began作及物动词)When did they leave Chicago?他们是什么时候离开芝加哥的?(leave 作及物动词)They left last week. 他们是上周离开的。(left 作不及物动词)b)兼作及物动词和不及物动词时,有时意义不尽相同。如:Wash your hands before meals.饭前要洗手。Does this cloth wash well? 这布经得起洗吗?英汉实意动词用法比较:与汉语的比较,有时英语动词的及物和不及物的用法,与汉语的用法不一样,请注意下列两种情况:a)有的动词在英语里只能用作不及物动词,而汉语则可用作及物动词,如arrive到达,agree同意,listen听。英语里这些动词后面常接介词。如:We arrived at the railway station at noon.我们于中午到达火车站。(at不能省去)(比较:We reached the railway station at noon.)Everybody listened to the lecture with great interest.每个人都很有兴趣地听讲课。(to不可省去)(比较:We all heard the lecture.)Do they agree to the plan?他们同意这个计划吗?(to不可省去)b)有的动词在英语里能用作及物动词,而在汉语里则不能用作及物动词,如serve为…服务。Our children are taught to serve the people wholeheartedly.我们的儿童被教以全心全意为人民服务用于be动词之后,实义动词之前。&实意动词的用法:肯定句:主语+动词过去式+其它否定句:主语+助动词didn‘t+动词原型+其他一般过去式:Did+主语+动词原型+其他在一般现在时的肯定句中,当主语为非第三人称单数时,谓语动词用原形;当主语为第三人称单数时,谓语动词用单数第三人称形式。实义动词的一般现在时的单数第三人称形式遵从“s,es, ies”六字母规则。如下表所示:
实意动词单数第三人称变化规律:注意:不规则变化的有have—has, be—is, go—goes, do—does 一般现在时,当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语动词要用第三人称单数形式&主语是第三人称单数有以下几种情况:&
(1)&不可数名词做主语:Some&water&is&in&the&glass&
(2)&单个的可数名词做主语:
The&girl&is&Chinese.&&My&watch&is&on&the&dresser.&
(3)&He&,she&,&it&等代词单个做主语:&He&is&in&the&tree.&She&likes&her&family&very&much.&(4)&单个的人名,地名或称呼作主语:Mary&is&a&doctor.&&Uncle&Li&speaks&a&little&English.&&&Changchun&is&a&beautiful&city.&
(5)&指示代词this,&that&等作主语:&This&is&a&pear.&&That&is&an&apple&.&
(6)&Everyone,&everything&,something,&nobody,&nothing.等不定代词作主语时&Is&everyone&here&today?&&&Everything&is&ok&.&
(7)单个数字作主语时:”8”&is&a&good&number&in&China.动词单数第三人称形式的一般现在时的句子的否定句、疑问句及特殊疑问句。&&&&
否定句:在主语的后面实义动词前加doesn’t(注意实义动词应恢复原形。)&&&&&
主语(单三)+doesn’&+&动词原形+其他&
Jim&likes&football变否定:&Jim&doesn’t&like&football&&&&&&&&&&&&&
He&has&lunch&at&school.&变否定:He&doesn’t&have&lunch&at&school.&&&
一般疑问句及答语,在句子前面加助动词does.&实义动词恢复原形&&&&&
Does&+主语(单三)+&动词原形+其他&
Does&your&father&work&?&Yes,&he&does.&/No,&he&doesn’t&&&&
特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句&
特殊疑问词+&does&+主语(单三)+&动词原形+其他&&&&&&&&&
Where&does&a&bird&live&?&&&&&&&&&
How&does&she&go&to&school?&动词短语:由动词和动短语成,或以动词为中心,功能同动词的短语叫动词短语,动词短语是动词的一种固定搭配形式,动词短语的搭配可分为下列四种基本类型。 动词短语搭配形式:1.动词+副词 ①作及物动词,例:&He brought up his children strictly.    从以上的例句中可以看出,在“动词+副词”的词组中宾语位置有两种情况:宾语如是名词,则可置于副词后面,亦可置于动词和副词之间。而如果宾语是代词,只能置于动词后面,即动词和副词之间。    ②作不及物动词,例:   &Something unexpected has turned up. 出现了令人意外的情况。(turn up=appear)    ③既可作及物动词又可作不及物动词,例:    The barrel of gunpowder blew up.(不及物)火药桶爆炸了。    The soldiers blew up the bridge.(及物)士兵们把桥炸毁了。 2.动词+介词&动词与介词构成的词组在词义上相当于一个及物动词,宾语总是在介词后面,例:I don’t much care for television.我不很喜欢电视。(care for=like) 3.动词+副词+介词 在这类动词短语中,动词、副词、介词紧密结合,是动副词组和动介词组的合成体,词义上相当于一个及物动词。它兼有以上两类短语动词的特点,但宾语总是位于介词之后,例:&We must work hard to make up for lost time.我们必须努力工作来弥补失去的时间。(make up for=compensate) 4.动词+名词 这类动词短语中的常见动词是have,take,give,make等,后面的名词通常是从动词转化而来的动作名词,并表达了短语动词的真正意义,例:   &Let’s have another try.让我们再试一下。(have a try=v.try)   5.动词+名词+介词   &这类动词短语只用作及物动词。名词前可加形容词说明程度,宾语总是位于介词之后,&例:Keep an eye on the baby while I am out.我不在家时请照看一下小孩子。    6.be+形容词(包括过去分词作形容词)+介词   &这类动词短语也相当于及物动词,宾语位于介词后面,形容词是短语动词的真正词义, 例:I know he is slow at understanding,but you have to be patient with him. 我知道他理解力差,但你得对他耐心些。 动词短语与短语动词:一、短语动词(1)短语动词常常是两个词(一个动词+一个副词性小品)构成,如:wake up , get up ,turn out 等。
(2)同一个动词后面可以有不同的副词性小品词,构成不同意义的短语动词。如:He turn on the radio .Bob turned out smiling.
(3)短语动词用法普遍,尤其在非正式语言中:
我们可以说 He awoke late the following morning .但这太正式了。
我们通常说 He woke up late the following morning .
短语动词的类型
Here is a page from Mr Jones` diary :
Monday ,February 5th.
*有些短语动词不带宾语:
The car broke down .Cigarette prices are going up.
*多数主短语动词可以带宾语,宾语通常在副词性小品词的前或后:
动词+副词性小品词+宾语 动词+宾语+副词性小品词
I rang up a garage. I rang a garage up.
如果宾语较长,则通常放在副词之后:
I filled in an application form.(不说 I filled an application form in .)
如果宾语是代词,其结构通常如下:
动词+代词+副词性小品词
I put it down.(不说 I put down it .)
*有些短语动词是由三个词构成的(动词+副词性小品词+介词),这样,宾语就只能放在介词后面:
I don`t get on with the people at work.短语动词由动词加上介词或副词小品词构成。比如:1. 由动词break构成的常见短语动词有:break away (from) 突然逃离;断绝往来,脱离;改掉,破除break down (机器等)坏了;(计划等)失败;(谈话等)中断;(健康等)变坏;感情失去控制break in 突然进来,强行进入;插嘴,打岔;训练,使适应break into 强行进入;突然…起来;打断,插嘴;占用时间break off 停止讲话;暂停,休息;(使)折断break out (火灾、战争等)突然发生,爆发break through 突破;克服,征服;强行穿过;(太阳等)从云层里出来break up 解散,驱散;(学校等)放假;结束,破裂;击碎;绝交break with 与…绝交,与…决裂2. 又如由bring构成的常用短语动词有:bring about 引起,实现,导致bring (a)round 使改变观点或看法;使苏醒;顺便把某人带来串门bring back 送还;使想起,使恢复bring down 击落;打死,打伤;使倒下;降低bring forth 产生,引起,结果bring in 收获;获利;介绍,引进;聘请;逮捕bring off 从船上救出;设法做成bring on 带来,引起;促使生长;帮助提高bring out 取出,拿出;显示出,使出来;出版bring over 说服,使改变(思想等)bring through 使度过(困难,危机等)bring together 使和解bring up 提出,提起;抚养,培养;呕吐二、动词短语动词短语由动词加上宾语或状语构成。如:break a glass 打破一个玻璃杯break one’s leg 摔断腿break a window 打破窗户break the rules 违反规定break a bad habit 改掉坏习惯break the world record 打破世界记录bread easily 容易断break to pieces 破成碎片bring a book 带来一本书bring sb sth 给某人带来某物bring sb great satisfaction 给某人带来极大的快慰bring death and famine 导致死亡和饥荒初中英语动词短语整理:1. breakbreak down破坏,出毛病,拆开break off暂停,中断 break in破门而入, 打断break into破门而入,突然…起来 break out爆发 break away from打破陈规;奋力挣脱;放弃习惯 break through 出现,突破break up打碎,拆散, 分裂、分解
2. callcall at a place (车船等)停靠;到某地拜访。call away 叫走,叫开…;转移(注意力等)。call back唤回; 回电话;call for需要,要求call for sth (sb) 喊着叫某人来,喊着叫人取来某物call in 叫进,请进; 找来,请来;来访;收回call off取消; 叫走,转移开call (up)on sb 拜访或看望某人call sb sth 为某人叫某物call (up)on sb to do sth 叫(请)某人做某事call up给…打电话;& 想起,回忆起; 召集,应召入伍&&& call out大喊,高叫; 叫出去3. comecome down下跌,落,降,传下来&&& come in进来&& come out出版,结果是come on来临/ 快点&&& come along一道来,赶快come over走过来&&& come up发芽,走近&&&&& come back回来&&& come from来自,源自4. cutcut down砍倒,削减&& cut up连根拔除,切碎5. diedie of死于(疾病,饥饿,寒冷,情感原因)die from死于(外界原因)&&&& die out绝种6. fallfall behind落后& fall down掉下,跌倒 fall into 落入;陷入fall off 从。。。掉下 fall out与。。。争吵7. gogo along沿着。。。。走go through通过,经受 go over复习,检查&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& go up(价格)上涨,建造起来&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& go against违反&& go away离开go by时间过去&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& go down降低,(日、月)西沉go on(with)继续进行&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& go out外出,熄灭&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& go off发出响声8. getget down下来,记下,使沮丧&&&&&&&&& get on进展,进步,穿上,上车&&&&&&&&&&& get off脱下,下车get away逃跑,逃脱,去休假get over克服,从疾病中恢复&& get along with进展,相处get up起床&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& get into (trouble) 陷入困境中&&&&&&&&&&&&&& get back取回,收回&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& get out 出去get to 到达。。。9. givegive away赠送,泄露,出卖&&&&&&&& give out发出,疲劳,分发,&&&&&& give in (to sb.) 屈服give up放弃,让(座位)10. handhand in交上,提交hand out分发&&&& 11.holdhold on to…继续,坚持hold up举起,使停顿 hold on别挂电话,等,坚持&&&&&
12. keep&&&&&&& keep up with跟上keep out 不使。。。进入&&&&&&&&&&&&&& keep from克制,阻止keep away from避开,不接近, keep on继续,坚持下来keep down 使。。。处于低水平&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 13.knockknock at/on敲knock into撞到某人身上&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 14. looklook up查找,向上看& look through翻阅,浏览&&&&& look after/ at / for 照顾/看/寻找look out(for)当心&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& look about / around/round四下查看look forward to盼望&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 15. makemake up编造,打扮,组成&&&&&&&&&&& make into / of / from 制成&&&&&&&&&&& 16.pass&&&&& pass by经过&&&&&&&&&&&&&& pass down(on)…to传给 17. paypay back还钱,报复& pay for付钱,因…得到报应&& 18. pickpick up拾起,接人,站起,收听,pick out挑选,辨认,看出&& 19. putput up张贴,举起,&&& put out伸出,扑灭&&&&&&&&&&&& put off推迟&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& put into放进,翻译put away放好,存钱&&&&&&&&&&& put down记下,平息put on穿戴,上映,&&&&&&&&&&&&&& put aside放到一边&&&&&&&&& put back放回20. standstand out 突显,引人注目stand up 起立,站起来38.其它常用词组wake up 醒,唤醒,弄醒stay up 不睡觉;熬夜depend on依靠;取决于worry about为。。。担忧laugh at嘲笑。。。begin with以。。。开始mix up混合、搀和major in 主修grow up成长open up 打开,张开;开发end up到达或来到某处; 达到某状态throw away 丢弃。。。ask for要求。。。wait for等待。。。agree with同意。。。find out(经研究或询问)获知某事send out 发出,放出,射出search for 搜索,搜查chop down 砍到have.. on 穿着。。。step out of 跨步走出drop out of 从。。。掉出happen to 发生在。。。belong to属于arrive in /at到达。。。try on试穿。。。vote on对。。。进行投票strech out伸展。。。hang out闲逛leave for离开前往 sell out 卖完、售完show up 出席;露面21. runrun after追逐,追捕&&& run away逃跑&& run off跑掉,迅速离开&&&&&&& run out of用完22. setset up建立&&&&&&& set off 激起,引起&&&&&& 23. taketake after 与…相像take off脱掉,起飞&& take away拿走&& take up从事,占用(时间空间)&&& take down记录,取下&&&&&&& take back收回take pride in以… ……为自豪, take the place of 代替24. thinkthink of想起,考虑,对…看法&&& think out(自然)想出办法&& think up想出(设计出、发明、编造) think about考虑&&&&&& think over仔细考虑&&&&&& 25. turnturn off / on打开&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& turn to翻到,转向,求助turn down调低,拒绝&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& turn back返回,转回去turn round转过身来&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& turn up向上翻,出现,音量调大&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 26. care care about 担心,关心;在乎,介意care for 关心,关怀,照顾27. cleanclean up 把…打扫干净,把…收拾整齐clean out 清除;把…打扫干净28.learnlearn about 获悉,得知,认识到learn from& 从/向。。。学习29. fightfight for..争取获得…fight against 争取克服、战胜…fight with…与。。。搏斗/战斗30. dreamdream of梦想,想橡dream about 梦到。。。31. workwork for 为。。工作work out 产生结果;发展;成功32. argueargue with …与。。。争论argue about..争论。。。33. complaincomplain to 向。。抱怨complain about抱怨。。。34. hear hear of 听说,得知hear about听到。。。的事,听到。。的话hear from接到。。。的信35. talktalk about 讨论。。。talk with/to..和。。。讨论36. livelive in 住在。。。live on 以。。。为主食&
发现相似题
与“You are _to type quickly when talking to each other on QQ so..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 talking to you 的文章

随机推荐