英文达人来网易翻译达人下谢谢!!

在线求翻译(麻烦哪位英语达人帮我翻译一下下面这段文字)谢谢!!!_百度知道
在线求翻译(麻烦哪位英语达人帮我翻译一下下面这段文字)谢谢!!!
首先通过典型的案例,举一反三地分析现今国内在线外贸的现状,如今物流管理已成为现代企业之间竞争的又一领域,同时对中小企业第三方物流运作提出了相应的对策,市场竞争日趋激烈的情况有针对性地研究新兴起的第四方物流问题。总之。当然这就要求企业不断完善自身的信息系统,论文也就国内经济加速发展,可以获得结论,灵活运用好在线交易平台。经过详细的资料罗列、外贸成本的存在、数据整理、敦煌网等在线交易平台进行了研究、略势。依次,本论文对淘宝:在线外贸物流对于中小企业是简化交易流程。在此论文中可以了解到国际电子商务间一站式的小额批发的优,并阐述了发展第三方物流是中小企业物流管理的必然模式,是“第三方利润源”、银联在线商城、阿里巴巴。另外,明白其相对于黄页式是如何的一种跨越表现,来对中小企业物流管理模式进行初步的探讨本论文主要探讨中小企业在线外贸的物流问题。
其次。在研究我国中小企业在线外贸时,对企业的竞争力有着不可多让的作用力。本论文通过分析发展在线物流对提高中小企业竞争力的影响,技术管理模式以及积极解决国际间的通关问题
提问者采纳
the third party profit source&quot.Secondly. After a detailed list of data, and understand the relative in the yellow pages of a kind of type is how , arranging the data, is &quot, this paper taobao. In this paper can understand the international electronic business room one-stop small wholesale of advantages and slightly potential, union pay online mall, extrapolate analysis of the present situation of domestic foreign trade now online, dunhuang nets and online trading platform, now logistics management has become a modern enterprise competition among a field againThis paper mainly discusses the small and medium enterprise online foreign trade logistics problems, alibaba, the first by a typical case. In the research of the small and medium-sized enterprise online foreign trade
提问者评价
这个问题我问重复了,已经有人解答了。。但还是谢谢你。。
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语达人翻译下面的话,谢谢!_百度知道
请英语达人翻译下面的话,谢谢!
如有什么问题,相关的单据发票已经邮寄给您了,请随时联系,请注意查收附件是香港办公室1月份的财务报告
提问者采纳
contact me any time,and the relative invoice has been sent,pls take care of that.Any questionthe attachment is the hongkong offfice accounting report
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Please feel free to contact (me&#47, please check thereof, and the related documents and invoices have been mailed to youEnclosed please find the Financial Report of January from the Hong Kong Ous) if you have any more questions
Enclosed please find the financial report of January from HongKong office, and the related documents and invoice have been sent to you already, pls check.Any question, pls feel free to contact me.
appendix is the finance report of HK office.and the invoice is post to you also.please check it.if you have any question,please contact me at once.
Attachment is the Hongkong office January financial report, relevant documents invoice has been mailed to you, please check. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact.
Attachment is
the Hongkong office January financial report ,the invoices have been sent to you,pls check it。if
u have any question,pls feel free to
contact me .
达人的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请达人帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢!
先翻译这四个词:
劳动合同法 珠三角企业 用工风险 对策
再翻译这句话:
日《劳动合同法》的正式施行,对规范我国用工市场及建立合理合法的劳动关系具有重大意义。本文通过《劳动合同法》的出台对珠三角企业的意义、珠三角企业现有劳动关系存在的问题、《劳动合同法》对珠三角企业的挑战三方面论述,引出珠三角企业减少用工风险的对策,从而为珠三角企业规范用工,实现可持续发展提供良方妙药。
劳动合同法
law of labor contract
珠三角企业 pearl river delta enterprise
用工风险 risk of employment
对策 counteract
since the formal implementation of labor contract law in Jan.1st,2008, it plays a important role in regulating national human resource market and building up rational and lawful working relationship.
it disscusses the implication of the issue of the labor contract law to the enterprises in pearl river delta region,the existing problem of the current working relationship of the enterprise
劳动合同法
law of labor contract
珠三角企业 pearl river delta enterprise
用工风险 risk of employment
对策 counteract
since the formal implementation of labor contract law in Jan.1st,2008, it plays a important role in regulating national human resource market and building up rational and lawful working relationship.
it disscusses the implication of the issue of the labor contract law to the enterprises in pearl river delta region,the existing problem of the current working relationship of the enterprises in the pearl river delta region and challenges to the enterprises in the pearl river delta region imposed by the labor contract law. After the disscussion, it provides effective prescription to realize sustainable development by introducing the countermeasure to reduce the risk of employment and regulating the working force of the enterprises in the pearl river delta region .
回答数:13很简单的英文句子,达人请进来翻译一下,谢谢。_百度知道
很简单的英文句子,达人请进来翻译一下,谢谢。
,The Canton Fair is almost closed。2,I am looking forward to hearing from you all days
提问者采纳
1.我每天都在期待着你的来信.2.广州展会基本上结束了.
提问者评价
我是外贸新人,呵呵谢谢了。
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
达人的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1.我每天都在期待听到你的消息2.**乐园已经快关门了
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答