Hhis name is mikeplaning his v...

初二句子翻译(括号内为提示)_百度知道一、单选题(共 50 道试题,共 100 分.)V1.He is ____ on going to American to continue his studies.A.intentionB.intendC.intentD.intense满分:2 分2.It is a ____ time to wait for the result of the exam.A.tryingB.triedC.difficultD.worrying满分:2 分3.She ( ) in America for many years.She hopes to go back to China next year.A.livesB.livedC.has lived满分:2 分4.They ( ) him for the job because he is a good teacher.A.recommendedB.introducedC.made满分:2 分5.She ( ) to town last week.A.goesB.wentC.has gone满分:2 分6.Mary ( ) the keys to her bedroom at last.A.findsB.findC.found满分:2 分7.Xiao Wang ( ) a university student next year.A.isB.will beC.is being满分:2 分8.While I ( ) the bus,it started to rain.A.was waiting forB.waited forC.am waiting for满分:2 分9.A friend of mine is meeting me ( ).A.in FridayB.after FridayC.on Friday满分:2 分10.The war broke out and killed many ____.A.as a resultB.at lastC.in the endD.therefore满分:2 分11.I ( ) football when I was young.A.used to playB.used to playingC.used to be playing满分:2 分12.Mary spent the whole afternoon looking ( ) the shops.A.forB.roundC.up满分:2 分13.This cake is ( ) nice.I'd like to have more of it.A.tooB.reallyC.most满分:2 分14.The new English dictionary I bought yesterday ____ me almost twenty Yuan.A.spentB.paidC.costD.took满分:2 分15.I’ve lived in Chongqing ( ) twenty years.A.inB.forC.since满分:2 分16.( ) was she dancing with?Her new boyfriend?A.WhoB.WhatC.Which满分:2 分17.Mike offered to help and so ( ) John.A.doesB.isC.did满分:2 分18.He ( ) to the hospital after the accident.A.tookB.was takingC.was taken满分:2 分19.I’m going to buy Mary a birthday gift.Do you have ( ) in mind?A.special somethingB.special anythingC.anything special满分:2 分20.Three books are interesting,but the rest ( ) not very good.A.areB.isC.be满分:2 分21.Is it difficult to learn to ( ) Tai Chi?A.doB.playC.go满分:2 分22.Richard works really hard,and ( ) you.A.so doB.so areC.so did满分:2 分23.He ( ) a lot of money since he ( ) his own restaurant business.A.made,has startedB.has made,startedC.have made,started满分:2 分24.They might tell him ( ) about their companies.A.interesting somethingB.something interestingC.any interesting满分:2 分25.Do you want to add some milk ( ) your tea?A.inB.toC.for
1.He is (B.intend)on going to American to continue his studies.A.intentionC.intentD.intense & & &满分:2 &分2.&It is a (C.difficult) time to wait for the result of the exam.A.tryingB.triedD.worrying & & &满分:2 &分3.&She (C.has lived ) in America for many years.She hopes to go back to China next year.A.livesB.lived & & &满分:2 &分4.&They ( A.recommended) him for the job because he is a good teacher.B.introducedC.made & & &满分:2 &分5.&She (B.went ) to town last week.A.goesC.has gone & & &满分:2 &分6.&Mary (A.finds ) the keys to her bedroom at last.B.findC.found & & &满分:2 &分7.&Xiao Wang ( B.will be) a university student next year.A.isC.is being & & &满分:2 &分8.&While I (B.waited for ) the bus,it started to rain.A.was waiting forC.am waiting for & & &满分:2 &分9.&A friend of mine is meeting me ( C.on Friday).A.in FridayB.after Friday & & &满分:2 &分10.&The war broke out and killed many (A.as a result).B.at lastC.in the endD.therefore & & &满分:2 &分11.&I (A.used to play ) football when I was young.B.used to playingC.used to be playing & & &满分:2 &分12.&Mary spent the whole afternoon looking (C.up ) the shops.A.forB.round & & &满分:2 &分13.&This cake is ( B.really) nice.I'd like to have more of it.A.tooC.most & & &满分:2 &分14.&The new English dictionary I bought yesterday (C.cost) me almost twenty Yuan.A.spentB.paidD.took & & &满分:2 &分15.&I’ve lived in Chongqing (B.for ) twenty years.A.inC.since & & &满分:2 &分16.&(A.Who ) was she dancing with?Her new boyfriend?B.WhatC.Which & & &满分:2 &分17.&Mike offered to help and so (C.did ) John.A.doesB.is & & &满分:2 &分18.&He (C.was taken ) to the hospital after the accident.A.tookB.was taking & & &满分:2 &分19.&I’m going to buy Mary a birthday gift.Do you have ( C.anything special) in mind?A.special somethingB.special anything & & &满分:2 &分20.&Three books are interesting,but the rest (A.are ) not very good.B.isC.be & & &满分:2 &分21.&Is it difficult to learn to ( A.do) Tai Chi?B.playC.go & & &满分:2 &分22.&Richard works really hard,and ( B.so are you.A.so do & & &满分:2 &分23.&He ( B.has made,) a lot of money since he ( started) his own restaurant business.A.made,has startedC.have made,started & & &满分:2 &分24.&They might tell him (B.something interesting ) about their companies.A.interesting somethingC.any interesting & & &满分:2 &分25.&Do you want to add some milk ( B.to) your tea?A.inC.for
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码单词拼写.(首字母已给出)MIke,s aunt is in paris.He,s going to v_____ her next week.Gina is very happy now.She,s going to have a b______ party.Tony is playing table tennis w______ his friends.
萱爱炜3止律191
MIke,s aunt is in paris. He,s going to v_isit____ her next week.
Gina is very happy now. She,s going to have a b_irthday_____ party. Tony is playing table tennis w_ith_____ his friends.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
开放英语I(1)作业及答案
下载积分:30
内容提示:开放英语I(1)作业及答案
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:25|
上传日期: 04:58:29|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
开放英语I(1)作业及答案
官方公共微信professor white has written some short stories.but he is () known for his playsA.the best B.more C.betterD.the most请详解
七七系列319
选 C better句子意思:怀特教授虽然已经写了一些短篇故事,但是,他的戏剧更出名be well known +for(表示原因) 或as(表示作为) 用法同be famous for/as为了帮助你理解,可以看下面例句:Hongkong is well known for its shopping streets.香港因它的购物街出名(出名的理由)Hongkong is well known as a shopping city.香港作为一个“购物城”出名(出名的形式)根据句子意思:应该用well的比较级better.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
better句子意思:怀特教授虽然已经写了一些短篇故事,但是,他的戏剧更出名be well known +for(表示原因) 或as(表示作为) 用法同be famous for/as为了帮助你理解,可以看下面例句:Hongkong is well known for its shopping streets.香港因它的购物街出名(出名的理由)...
c better这是2者之间的比较,stories和plays,所以用比较级。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 his name is mike 的文章

随机推荐