no more thatt Wonderlan...

谁知道有好听的动感单车的音乐_百度知道
谁知道有好听的动感单车的音乐
01 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- japanese main curre 02 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- doar cu tine
03 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- the riddlz 04 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- everytime we touch
05 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- the harpster dance 06 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- bad boy 07 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- ximgala faraway 08 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- sha la long 09 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- labomba
10 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- just about enough
11 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- how do you do 12 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- this is how we do i 13 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- control a day
14 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- more that wonderlan
15 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- ready for love
16 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- sound of my dream
17 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- abacadabra
18 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- it's ok
19 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- miracle
20 鼓点时尚 超重低音 -☆- delight cha
其他类似问题
62人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
动感单车的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
floorfiller mixuntil you volio vederi danzare
甩葱歌还要加一个我上课的时候听到的NEW SOUL
love has it all
Free-ERIKA
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁About Me | 一步一个脚印 - My mission from advanced Chinese learner to professional interpreter
Hi! My name’s Carl and I’m a NAATI-accredited Chinese-English translator and NAATI/IELTS trainer residing in the cultural hub of Melbourne, Australia. In my spare time I enjoy getting involved in the community through language exchange and intercultural meetups and making new friends.
I started learning Mandarin when I was ten years old, in a primary school in a small town in Queensland. At 13, I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to enrol in a Chinese Immersion Program where four of my high school subjects were taught in Mandarin. This greatly fuelled my passion for the language and culture, and here I am, some 15 years later, with an Arts degree (majoring in Chinese and English), a Master’s in Translation Studies (Chinese-into-English translation) and my own training business which allows me to combine my two loves – Chinese and English – and assist people who want to communicate better. I also hold a NAATI accreditation in Chinese-into-English translation, and a HSK 6 Certificate (the highest level language proficiency certificate in the Chinese language).
This blog is an accumulation of my years of learning the language. My aim is to meet more people like me who are young “professional bilinguals” so I can learn more from them. I do also hope that my ramblings here might help be of some help to inspire others to enrich their understanding of the Chinese language and culture.
If you have feedback on any of my articles feel free to leave a message. I look forward to hearing from you!
You can get in contact with me in one of three ways:
微信: xieguangdiqiuren
Email: 2ironic AT gmail DOT com (but change the  to “too”)
1 Trackback to "About Me"
on 20/03/2013 at 7:13 am
Powered by
IMPORTANT NOTE: Afterwards you will receive an automated email to confirm your email address. Be sure to click on the link supplied in the email to confirm your subscription.
Best Online Chinese-English Dictionaries
A very interesting and potentially useful resource provided by the Centre for Translation Studies, University of Leeds.
Infamous and monstrously comprehensive Chinese-Chinese dictionary and encyclopedia.
Fairly decent word-coverage, with good number of example sentences.
Fast and comprehensive Chinese-English dictionary, albeit unreliable.
The open-source, multilingual dictionary that I has a fairly decent Chinese-word coverage.
Brilliant Chinese-English translated sentence databse, sourced both from dictionaries and real-life texts.
Reputable and relatively comprehensive Chinese-English dictionary.
Great Chinese/English dictionary that provides a wide range of
pity it’s often down though.
Decent Chinese-E especially useful for verifying measure words.
Though confusingly designed, comes in handy for Chinese word etymologies.
Taiwan-based Chinese-English dictionary with a focus on etymology and character genealogy.
Comprehensive Chinese-Chinese dictionary provided by Taiwan’s Ministry of Education.
Useful for cross-checking dialectal pronunciations.
Best Online English-English Dictionaries
Search multiple English dictionaries at once – extremely useful, especially when researching rare or slang expressions.
Very good English-English dictionary, with a pretty good coverage of Chinese and other languages.
Top Blogs about Chinese Language and Culture
In-depth analysis about hot topics in China.
Unique and innovative look at China through translated blogs and forums.
Very interesting blog centered around the many obstacles of learning Mandarin.
One of the most reputable Chinese language and culture blogs on the web.
Top Twitter Accounts
My personal Twitter account where I tweet about resources relevant to Chinese language, culture and translation.
Get one Chinese sentence a day (checked by native speakers), with English translation and pinyin.
Twitter account for Magnus and MingXing’s hilarious Chinese/English comic strip and radio channel.
The God of Chinese language and culture news on Twitter.
All relevant Mandarin-related resources at your fingertips in real-time.
Useful Chinese Translator Resources
My homepage for Chinese-English translation services.
The best all-round Chinese forum on the web.
The largest and most comprehensive translator resource site for professionals and clients alike.
Very useful community website for forums and job postings.<个人空间_中国最大的真人在线交友社区-51游戏社区
其他帐号登录:
真人视频交友
&2005-上海我要网络发展有限公司  沪ICP备号

我要回帖

更多关于 no more that 的文章

随机推荐