试卷 教案 课件 搜索
试题搜索答案
☉禁止使用迅雷下载本站资源,如果不能下载请联系QQ:
☉如果遇到什么问题,可以加网站QQ群()
☉本站提供的资源仅供学习研究之用,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用。
下载内容预览: 预览不包含图片,只是文字内容 ,需要完整资源请下载.
初中英语竞赛题完形填空练习(三)
11 ☆☆☆
Tom is a thirteen-year-old boy . He is tall and strong . And he ran faster than __1____ in his class . So he was often proud of it . Two weeks _2___ a new student came . His name is Dick . He is thin and short . But his classmates found he ran very fast when they were playing football . Henry , one of Tom's friends , told him about ___3__ . Of course , he didn't believe it :
"Why __4__ a race with him ?" said Henry .
"It's a good idea !" said Tom , "Go to tell the boy . I'll have a race with him tomorrow ."
The next afternoon , when the classes were over , Tom got ready __5___ the race . He was sure he could win the first place . Henry didn't __6___ his homework and couldn't go with him . That evening Henry went to see his friend . They began to ___7__ about the race . Tom's grandma heard them in the next room . She came in and asked , "Which place did you __8__ , Tom?"
"The second place , Grandma ," answered Tom .
"Congratulations to you !" the old woman said __9__ .And which place did Dick win ?"
"The last ___10__ one ."
1. A.any other boy
B.any boys
C.any other boys
D.any other's boy
2. A.before
D.then
3. A.this
D.them
4. A.have
B.have not
D.not have
D.by
6. A.finish
D.find
7. A.tell
D.talk
8. A.arrive at
D.see
9. A.very happy
D.happy
10. A.but
D.as
(四川省第六届中学生英语能力竞赛初三组)
答案 :
1. A
2. C
3. B
4.D
5. B
6.A
We live in a village and have several children , so we always get up early . My husband is a famous singer ___1__ he is now working , he always comes down to breakfast at the time . some people think it is __2___ that we choose to live in the village , but my husband __3___ it a relaxation(休息) from the constant(不断的) __44__ when he is working . When he goes to foreign countries , we __5__ go with him and rent a house for the children . Perhaps __6__ is wrong to take them everywhere but I remember __7__ lonely I was in my childhood when my parents were __8__ and I know my husband does not like being separated __9___ the children because they are always his first thing , even when he is __10___ in front of __11__ of people . My husband wants me to __12___him in the group , but whenever he asks me , I always __13__ . The excitement of being a singer does not __14___ very much to me , but when I am in the village , and I feel the wind blowing __15___ my hair , I am happy .
1. A.Whether
D.Though
2. A.good
B.interesting
D.strange
3. A.says
D.looks
4. A.travelling
D.speaking
5. A.usually
D.something
6. A.this
D.which
7. A.how
D.very
8. A.in danger
D.in trouble
9. A.with
D.from
10. A.writing
B.studying
D.saying
11. A.a thousand
B.thousands
C.one thousand
D.several thousand
12. A.join
D.help
13. A.agree
D.say "no"
14. A.do
D.bring
15. A.through
D.into
(98年宁波市初三英语竞赛决赛)
答案 :
1. B
2. D
3. C
4.A
5.A
11.B
12.A
13.D
14.C
15.A
Llewellyn , Prince of North Wales , had a faithful dog , Gelert , that went with him everywhere and that he was very fond of . But one day the Prince went out __1__ and he told Gelert to stay at home and guard the Prince's baby son . Gelert obediently lay down by the cradle of the baby , and Llewellyn went away.
When he returned in the evening, Gelert came out joyfully __2___ him , and the Prince was horrifiled to see that the baby's cradle was overturned , the bedclothes and floor _3___ with blood and there was blood round Gelert's mouth . The baby was nowhere __4__ . The Prince thought the dog __5__ the child and wild with rage and fear he drew his sword and thrust it into Gelert's heart .The _6___ cry of the dog __7__ by a child's cry . Llewellyn looked round hastily , and there , under the torn and bloodstained blankets was his baby son , quite safe .
And beside it was the baby of a huge wolf that Gelert had killed in __8__his mater's son .
Llewellyn was so filled with sorrow that it _9___ he never smiled again .He buried Gelert , and ever since , the place __10__ as Beddgelert , which means "The Grave of Gelert".
1. A.hurn
B.to hurnt
D.to be hunted
2. A.meet
D.to have me
3. A.had covered
B.have covered
C.were covered
D.have been covered
4. A.to see
B.to be seen
C.to have seen
D.to have been seen
5. A.kills
B.was killing
C.has killed
D.had killed
D.dying
7. A.follows
B.followed
C.was following
D.was followed
8. A.defend
C.defending
D.to defend
9. A.says
B.is saying
C.will say
D.is said
10. A.had known
B.has been known
C.had known
D.had been known
(北京市第十届初中英语预赛)
答案 :
1. C
2.B
4.B
5. D
6.D
One afternoon two policemen sat in a car by a straight road in Australia . They were __1___ the traffic and looking for a stolen car . One of the policemen who was driving the car saw a small plane flying __2___ them . He followed it for a few minutes because it was very __3___ .When the plane flew near to the police car , the driver saw something __4___ from it and land in a __5___ by the road . He got out of the car and walked across the field .He saw a wallet __6____ the ground and __7___ it up .Inside the wallet there was a note which ___8___ , "Oil nearly __9___ . I have to land on the road . Please ___10___ the traffic ."
1. A.seeing
B.stopping
D.watching
2. A.above
D.by
3. A.small
D.fast
4. A.drop
B.dropping
D.falling
5. A.ground
D.traffic
6. A.by
D.at
7. A.put
D.plcked
8. A.wrote
D.saw
9. A.filled
C.finished
D.left
10. A.watch
D.start
(北京市第十届初中英语预赛)
答案 :
1. D
2. A
3.C
Things always know when a person isn't well . At such times , things __1___ life hard for people . They have special __2___ of doing this .
When I'm not well , I can ___3___ find the things I need . The things I need ___4___ away from all the places where I except to find them . ___5__ I need something , I can not __6____ it quickly .
When we aren't well , boxes become heavy . Doors don't want to open . The wind becomes cold . The sun becomes too hot . Distances are ___7___ than they were when we felt __8___ .
The things around us usually do ___9___ they should if we're well and strong . But when we aren't things often well us that they are __10___ not our friends , but our enemies .
1. A.change
2. A.ideas
D.words
3. A.easily
D.never
4. A.have gone
C.not leave
D.haven't left
5. A.Because
D.Before
6. A.lose
D.find
7. A.shorter
D.worse
8. A.fine
D.strong
9. A.how
D.which
10. A.only
C.suddenly
D.quickly
(北京市第十届初中英语预赛)
答案 :
1. C
2.B
永久免费在线组卷
课件教案下载 无需注册和点数
永久免费在线组卷 课件教案下载 无需注册和点数
永久免费在线组卷
永久免费在线测试
可圈可点教案下载
免费观看教学视频初三的一道英语完形填空题_外语_英汉互译
初三的一道英语完形填空题
来源:|人气:978 ℃|类别:|时间: 02:32:23
问题:初三的一道英语完形填空题
IthinkMichaelChangisveryhandsome.Heis1.76meterstallandheisverystrong.Whenheisnotplayingtennis,heisrelaxedandfriendly.Butwhenheisoncourt(球场),hefightshardandnevergivesup.Michaelhaswonmanygames,includingtheFrenchOpen (法国公开赛).Heisoneofthetopplayersintheworld.MichaelhasbornintheU.SbuthelovesChina.Heshowsusthatwecansucceedinsportifweworkhard.

NelsonMandelais atallmanwithgreyhair.Heisover80yearsoldnow.Hehaskindeyes.MrMandelaisaverywiseman.Heisbrave,too.Hefightsforhisideasaoohislife.Hethinksthatblackpeoplearethesameaswhitepeople.Hespent30yearsinprison.Butwhenhewassetfree,hewasnotangry.Afterthat,hehadbeenthePresidentofSouthAfricaforfiveyears.HealsowontheNobelPeacePrize.Iadmire(钦佩) MrMandelabecausehehelpedtochangehiscountryinapeacefulway.

MrsWongwasashort,thinwomanwithgreyhair.Shehadbright,smilingeyes.Althoughwassmall,shewasveryhandworking.MrsWongwasalwayscheerful.Shehadfourchildrenandelevengrandchildren,includingme.Sheoftenlookedafterusandwasalwaysverypatient.MrsWonghadaveryharedlife.SheandherhusbandwerefarmersnearGuangzhou.Shespentherwholelifehelpingothers.ShediedtwoyearsagoandImissherverymuch.

1.MichaelChangisoneofthetop ________ intheworldbecausehehaswonmanygames.

2.MandelahadbeenthePresidentofSouthAfricaforfiveyearsafterhewas set________fromprison.

3.Mandelahelpedtochangehis_____inapeacefulway.

4.Theunderlinedword&hardworking&inthelastparagraphmeans &______& inChinese.

5.MrsWongwasashort,thinwomanwith_____hairandhadbright____eyes.1.players2.free3.country4.努力工作的5.grey ,smiling Purelike□tennis players /netmenfreecountry努力工作的grey smiling 草祭竹夭I think Michael Chang is very handsome.He is 1.76 meters tall and he is very strong.When he is not playing tennis,he is relaxed and friendly.But when he is on court(球场),he fights hard and never gives up.Michael has won many games,including the French Open (法国公开赛).He is one of the top players in the world.Michael has born in the U.S but he loves China.He shows us that we can succeed in sport if we work hard.Nelson Mandela is a tall man with grey hair.He is over 80 years old now.He has kind eyes.Mr Mandela is a very wise man.He is brave,too.He fights for his ideas aoo his life.He thinks that black people are the same as white people.He spent 30 years in prison.But when he was set free,he was not angry.After that,he had been the President of South Africa for five years.He also won the Nobel Peace Prize.I admire(钦佩) Mr Mandela because he helped to change his country in a peaceful way.Mrs Wong was a short,thin woman with grey hair.She had bright,smiling eyes.Although was small,she was very handworking.Mrs Wong was always cheerful.She had four children and eleven grandchildren,including me.She often looked after us and was always very patient.Mrs Wong had a very hared life.She and her husband were farmers near Guangzhou.She spent her whole life helping others.She died two years ago and I miss her very much.1.Michael Chang is one of the top _ player_ in the world because he has won many games.2.Mandela had been the President of South Africa for five years after he was set __free______ from prison.3.Mandela helped to change his __country___ in a peaceful way.4.The underlined word "hardworking"in the last paragraph means "_苦干的_____" in Chinese.5.Mrs Wong was a short,thin woman with __grey___ hair and had bright _smiling___eyes.1.Michael Chang is one of the top _tennis players __in the world because he has won many games.2.Mandela had been the President of South Africa for five years after he was set _free___ from prison.3.Mandela helped to change his __country___ in a peaceful way.4.The underlined word "hardworking"in the last paragraph means "__勤奋____" in Chinese.5.Mrs Wong was a short,thin woman with __grey___ hair and had bright __smiling__eyes.
篇启东中学作业本英语专项训练阅读理解与 完形填空 1初中 初三试题学海风暴初中英语阅读理解与 完形填空 200篇阅读系列找一篇初中英语完形填空题的训练.15空的福州2013年初三质量检查 英语 试卷及答案
||||点击排行2016届中考英语一轮复习&完形填空题&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
完形填空题完形填空题是大部分学生觉得较难而又头疼的一种题型,是中考的必考题,一般占10分,许多学生失分总在该题上。题目按照中考考试大纲要求,通常在一篇200个词左右的难度适中的文章中留出10个空白,要求学生从所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,使补足的短文意思通顺、结构完整。该题型既有对语法规则、习惯用法和词语搭配的考查,又有对文章内容的通篇理解,学生只有具备了扎实的语言基本功、较好的阅读能力及归纳判断能力,做起来才能得心应手,准确率才能较高。一般来说它主要考查以下三个方面的内容:1.词汇:此类题目考查的内容有近义词的区别,词语的固定搭配和习惯用法。词汇类别涉及到名词、代词、动词、介词、连词、形容词、副词和动词短语。2.语法:此类题目考查的内容有各种语法在文章中的运用。包括名词的单复数,形容词、副词的比较等级,动词的时态和语态,介词、数词、代词和连词的用法,主谓一致,各种从句的用法等。3.结构:此类题目考查的是文章中间句子与句子之间,段落与段落之间,上文与下文之间的逻辑关系。我们来看下面的一道完形填空题:Doyouhavethehabitofdrinkingacupofteaeveryday?Teaisoneofthe1drinksaroundtheworld,secondonlytowater.Forover4,000years,people,especially2haveenjoyedtealikegreentea,blacktea,flowerteaandoolongtea.Whydosomanypeopleliketea?AsanationaldrinkinChina,teadrinkingisalongtimetradition.3peopleinvitegueststotheirhomes,theyofferthem4,youngpeopleshowrespecttoeldersbyservingthemtea.Teahasmanyhealthbenefits.Teacanhelptokeepbloodpressurelow,preventusfrom5fat,andprotecttheheart.Itcanalsokeepourteeth6.Teaisrichinfluoride(氟化物).Fluoridemakestheteethbrighterandstronger.Teacan7giveusenergyandhelpustofocusonourstudiesandotherwork.Whenwearetired8hoursofstudyingorhardwork,drinkingteacanliftourspiritsandhelpustorelax.It9thatteacanhelpuskeepagoodmemory.Sonexttimeyoustudyforatest,remembertodrinktea.Itmighthelpyouto10theanswersyou’llneed.()1.A.popularB.morepopularC.mostpopularD.verypopular()2.A.ChineseB.JapaneseC.EnglishmenD.Americans()3.A.UnlessB.WhenC.BecauseD.Until()4.A.ateaB.teasC.acupteaD.acupoftea()5.A.getB.togetC.gettingD.got.()6.A.healthyB.healthC.badD.white()7.A.tooB.alsoC.eitherD.aswell.()8.A.forB.beforeC.atD.after()9.A.isreportingB.reportsC.isreportedD.hasreported()10.A.forgetB.rememberC.readD.think文章以大家非常熟悉的饮料“茶”为主题,介绍了茶在中国的悠久历史,中国人饮茶的传统习惯,阐述了茶对人体的良好作用,尤其对学生的学习及人们工作方面的帮助。1.C语法分析法。“oneofthe+形容词的最高级”表示茶是最受欢迎的饮料之一。故选C。2.A上下文暗示法。该句中提到的绿茶、红茶、花茶和乌龙茶是中国茶的主要品种,第二段又讲到“AsanationaldrinkinChina”。故选A。3.B词义辨析法。unless“除非……”,when“当……时候”,because“因为”,until“直到……才”。按照句意“人们给客人泡茶”应该是“当邀请客人来家里时”,when符合文意。故选B。4.D语法分析法。tea是不可数名词,“一杯茶”应用“acupoftea”。故选D5.C语法分析法。prevent……from后跟动名词,表示“阻止……做某事”。故选C。6.A语法分析法。“keep+宾语+形容词”表示“使某物/某人保持……状态”根据句意“茶能使牙齿保持健康。”故选A。7.B词义辨析法。几个副词是近义词,都表示“也”,too用于肯定句的句末,also用于肯定句的句中,either用于否定句的句末,aswell用于肯定句的句末。故选B。8.D逻辑推理法。前文讲到“茶有益于我们的学习和工作”,那么“当我们感到累”一定是“在几小时的学习和工作后”。故选D。9.C语法分析法。Itisreportedthat……是一个主语从句的句型,主句用到被动语态来表示“据报道……”。故选C。10.B语义辨析法/上下文暗示法。forget“忘记”,remember“记住”,read“朗读”,think“想”,联系上文“teacanhelpuskeepagoodmemeory”,下文讲到“复习准备考试时,记得喝茶,能对记住答案有帮助”。故选B。从这道完形填空题来看,难度不大,文章通俗易懂,大部分题目属于语法知识分析题,占5分。较难的是词义辨析题和按照上下文提示进行逻辑推理的题目,如第3、8、10小题,这种题目由于学生对文章的大意理解不清,极易囫囵吞枣,仓促下笔。因此,做完形填空的题目要求学生要注意解题技巧.首先,要通读全文,了解大意,不要轻易地一下子逐句填空,文章或段落的第一句通常是没有空白的完整句子,往往是文章的主题句,可以根据第一句来把握文章或段落的中心思想,做到胸有成竹,为下文的答题奠定基础。其次,要按照每个空格的需要来判断完成,有些固定搭配和语法知识题是一下子就能判断出来的,对需要辨别的词汇、联系上下文的题目应仔细进行比较、推理,反复推敲。最后,在全部答案选定后,对完整的文章从头至尾读一遍,细心检查,进行调整。总之,学生们只要按照《课程标准》和《考试大纲》的要求,掌握1600个左右的常用词汇,学会名词、代词、数词、介词、连词、形容词、副词、冠词、动词等相关的语法知识,时态、语态、复合句和非谓语动词等语法,基本的日常用语和常用的短语动词。另外,解题时要克服恐惧心理,耐心地、认真地理解文章,一定能够很好地、准确地完成这样的题目,收到满意的效果。
亲!请或新用户?
版权声明:1、本站资料大部分为网络收集整理、购买、会员上传。如有侵权,请本着友好方式发邮件给我们,我们均无条件删除。无共享精神者,也请勿使用本站资料!2、部分资料为收费会员下载,目的促进资源共享,您可以通过提供原创或自编资料获取。如有任何因为资料搞事者或者勒索本站者,本站将坚决奉陪。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355任务型阅读
&排&&序&&方&&式&&
使用次数:0
入库时间:
来源: 海淀区2016届九年级上学期期中练习题及答案.doc.doc
阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,
选择最佳选项。
A Fun Way to Start the Day
Mrs.Bames turned
off the bright camera light on the news desk.Charlie,a fifth-grade news announeer(播音员),sat at the desk.“Our show seems to be missing something,”he said.“It seems like we should end our
on a cheerful note.We should give the students
to enjoy.Sinee the show is schoolwide,we could help everyone begin the day in a positive way.”
“What do you mean,Charlie?Don't you think the students
like watching our news show and
about the important events of the day?”Mrs.Barnes said jokingly.“Sure,”Charlie
answered.“I'm just looking for a little something more to
add to our program,”he said.
Charlie was what his
mother called an“experimenter”.He was,
trying to find a new way of doing something,and today Charlie wanted to
think of how to really
up the school with the morning news.
As Charlie walked, he
hummed(哼唱)the
school song. His friend Jenny met him in the hallway and,without a word,she too began humming. By the time they reached
the classroom door, another girl,Lily,had
them and started singing
their happy song.
At first,Mrs.Barnes watched the class with a
confused expression,and then with a shine in her eyes,she smiled. Her class loved to sing,and she liked sharing this
with them.
Just at that moment,Charlie realized that music was
he had been looking for.
That's it!Charlie thought. We can end the morning news by
singing our school song.
“So what do you think?”Charlie asked heartedly.Mrs.Barnes was happy to see Charlie
his volunteer work as the school news announcer.“Let's give it a try!”Mrs.Barnes replied.“I have a feeling that it will be a
way to end our morning news show and a fun way to start the day!”
1. A. class
2. A. something
B. anything
D. everything
3. A. reading
B. warning
4. A. almost
B. already
5.A. call
6. A. told
7.A. moment
D. information
8.A. reason
B. request
D. ability
9. A. disappointed
B. worried
C. excited
D. surprised
10. A. pleasant
D. traditional
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-139002');">&
题型:完型填空&&知识点:日常生活类
使用次数:5
入库时间:
来源: 江苏省苏州市草桥中学2016年八年级上学期英语期中考试题及答案.doc
famous fat and lazy cat Garfield(加菲猫) is coming to China. Garfield, the movie opens
in cinemas around the country on Friday. In this American movie, Garfield acts with real actors. He __1___ trouble and dances like a star. He will make you
__2__ with his clever and funny words. Drawn by American cartoonist Jim Davis
since 1978, Garfield has fans ___3___ over the world. He likes eating, sleeping
and watching TV. He hates ___4___ exercise! “I’m __5___ and fat. But I’m proud
of it,” he says. Garfield always sits in front of the TV eating lasagnas(烤宽面条), his___6___ dish. Sometimes, he’s _7___ to his owner Jon
Arbuckle. One day, Jon brings Odie, a __8___ dog, into his home. Odie is
lovely. He gets all Jon’s love. This turns Garfield’s world upside down. Garfield wants the dog __9___ of the house, and his life. One night, he kicks Odie out of
the house. But later Garfield finds that Odie has been kidnapped(绑架)
by a TV star! The man wants to use the dog in his shows. Garfield feels ___10___
for Odie. He sees he has done something wrong. He wants to make up for it.
makes&&&&&&&&&&& B.
takes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
gets&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
cry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
to laugh&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
laugh&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
both&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
none&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
bringing&&&&&&&&& B. doing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
buying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
clever&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
sad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
lazy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
favourite&&&&&&&&&& D.
good&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
B. kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
friendly&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
homeless && B. home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
school&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
inside&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
happy&&&&&&&&&& B. glad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
sorry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138747');">&
使用次数:1
入库时间:
来源: 江苏省苏州市草桥中学2016届九年级上学期期中考试英语试题及答案.doc
A hero is a person that people &1
&because of the great things they have done. In ancient (古代的) China, heroes were often the warriors (武士) who protected
their own villages and fought battles (战役) to keep their
people safe &2 &harm. During many different dynasties (朝代),
warriors often protected the people and places for Emperor (帝王).
People thought that they were heroes because of their amazing &3 &&and
&&& In the modern world, heroes
are not very often warriors! Many of today’s heroes are popular stars.
&&& Most people who enjoy &4
&a football or a basketball match have a favourite team and usually a
favourite player or two. They admire how talented (有才能的) these sports stars are and perhaps even wish they could
be as &5 &as David Beckham or Yao Ming. The good thing about
having a hero is that they can &6 &a person to work harder and
to reach their goals. This makes it even more likely that one day that person
will be a hero to someone else!
&&& &&7& &your
talents is often the best way to improve them while studying the way your hero
has reached their goals can teach you with better ways to &8& &your
goals and dreams. Many heroes, no matter &&9& &they
are sports stars or musicians or actors, spend many hours a day perfecting
their abilities &&10& &&they can keep being the
1.&&&&& A.
alike&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
enjoy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
admire&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
2.&&&&& A.
to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
against&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
3.&&&&& A.
bravery&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
brave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
beauty&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
4.&&&&& A.
looking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
seeing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
watching&&&&&&&&& D. looking at
5.&&&&& A.
clever &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
great&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
well&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
imaginative
6.&&&&& A.
ask&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
develop&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
improve&&&&&&&&&& D.
7.&&&&& A.
Doing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
Practising&&&&&&&&&&& C.
Playing&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
Exercising
8.&&&&& A.
arrive&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
take &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
achieve&&&&&&&&&&& D.
9.&&&&& A.
when &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
though&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
so that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138724');">&
使用次数:7
入库时间:
来源: 广东省梅州市梅江区实验中学学年七年级上学期第一次月考试题(英语)及答案.doc
完形填空。
Look here! This is a& 1& &of
Jim's family. This& 2 &Tom Green. 3 is Jim's father.
He's tall(高).& &&&4& is
Emma.& 5 &is Jim's :mother. She's kind(和蔼的).The& 6&& before(在……的前面)Emma is Jim. The& 7 next to Jim(靠着)is
Kate, Mr Green's &&8& &. Jim and &&9&
&&are &&10& and sister. They are happy!
) 1. A. book&&&&&&&&& B.
photo&&&&&& C.
map&&&&&&&&& D. family
ss&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
am&&&&&&&& C,.
Are&&&&&&&&& D./
) 3. A. She &&&&&&&&&&&B,
He's&&&&&&& C.
His&&&&&&&&&& D. He
A&&&&&&&&&&&& B. These&&&&&&
C. This&&&&&&&&& D.That's
) 5. A. She&&&&&&&&&& B.
Her&&&&&&&& C.
He&&&&&&&&&& D. His
) 6. A.boy&&&&&&&&&& B.
girl&&&&&&&& C.
brother&&&&&&& D. Jim
(&&& ) 7. A.
boy&&&&&&&&&& B.
girl&&&&&&&& C.
sister&&&&&&&& D. Kate
) 8. A. son&&&&&&&&&& B.
sister&&&&&& C.
brother&&&&&&& D. daughter
) 9. A. Kate&&&&&&&&& B.
father&&&&&& C.
Mother&&&&&&& D. I
) 10. A. sister&&&&&&&& B.
brother&&&&& C.& cousin&&&&&&
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138602');">&
使用次数:3
入库时间:
来源: 广东省广州市海珠区红星学校学年七年级上学期期中考试试题(英语)及答案.doc
New York, London, Paris and other cities are
exciting places to live in. There are many interesting things to see and to do.
You can go to different kinds of cinemas. There will be a lot of __1__ for you
to enjoy. You can also go shopping in _2_ to buy things from all over the
But there are serious _3__ in
big cities too. The cost of living is high, and there are __4__ people in some
of big cities. Every year many people __5__ to the cities because there are
some chances to __6__ jobs, to study at good schools, and to receive good
medical care. But sometimes these people cannot find work or a good place to
live __7__. Also, there are too many people in small space. It is hard to __8_
the cities safe and clean.
Some people enjoy living in __9__
cities. Before people move to big cities, they should think about the problems
of living there, or their lives will become _10.
( &&) 1. A. films &&&&&&&&& B.
books &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
pictures &&&&&&&&&& D.
(&& ) 2. A. Bookshops
B. supermarkets && C.
houses &&&&&&&&&&& D.
(&& ) 3. A. competition &&&&&& B.
problems &&&&&&&& C. people &&&&&&&&&&&& D.
(&& ) 4. A. many &&&&&&&& B.
no &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
few&&&&&&&&&&
(&& ) 5. A. return& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
want &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
move &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D.
(&& ) 6. A. buy &&&&&&&&&&& B.
find &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
sell &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
(&& ) 7. A. with &&&&&&&&&& B.
in &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
on &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
(&& )8. A. help &&&&&&&&&&& B.
find &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
keep &&&&&&&& &&&&D.
(&& ) 9. A. beautiful &&&& B
.quiet &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
small &&&&&&& &&&&D. big
(&& ) 10.A. Better& &&&&& B.
bigger &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
worse &&&&&&&&&&&& D.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138580');">&
使用次数:7
入库时间:
来源: 2016年呼和浩特市中考英语真题及答案.doc
may think that English dictionaries have been used for many centuries.In
fact,an English dictionary you___1___today wasn’t made until the Qing Dynasty(清朝).Three
men did most of the important__2___work on dictionaries. They spent nearly all
their lives trying to __3___words for their dictionaries. For them, It was a
wonderful journey.The largest dictionary in the world is the Oxford English
Dictionary.The 4___ for this dictionary came from an important meeting in
Britain in 1857.Twenty -two years later, Oxford University asked James Murray
to be the editor of its new dictionary,
Murray had never been to___5___.At
the age of fourteen, He left his village school in Scotland& and taught
himself while working in a bank,____6__he became a great teacher.After Oxford give him the job, Murray had a small house ___7__in his garden to do the work.
Every morning, Mary got out of bed at five o'clock and___8___ in the small
house several hours before breakfast. Often he would work into the night.Murray
hoped to finish the new dictionary in ten years. But after five years, he
was___9____ adding words for the letter “A”!he worked on the dictionary__10____he
was very old.
four years later, In 1928,other editors finished the dictionary.
write&&& &&&&&& B. use&&&
&&&& C. copy&&& &&&&&&&&& D.
early&&&& &&&&&& B.
boring&& && C. easy&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.difficult
spell& &&&&&&&&&&&& B.
collect&& && C. invent&& &&&&&&&&& D.
4.A.way&&&
&&&&&&&& B. use&& &&&&&& C.
idea&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D.
&&&&B. cinema& &&& C.village&
&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
ever since& && B.since then&
C.so far&& &&&&&&&&&& D.
7.A.built&&
&&&&&&&&&& B. sold &&&&&&&&& C.
broken&& &&&&&&&& D. drawn
read& &&&&&&&&&&& B.
wrote &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
worked&& &&&&&&& D. thought
9.A.already
&&&&&&&&& B. still&& &&&&&& C.usually&&&
&&&&&&& D. always
if& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
because& & C. until& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138485');">&
入库时间:
来源: 2016年呼和浩特市中考英语真题及答案.doc
Students are always asked to do much homework, Have you read the following
passages?
better not work when you're very hungry. If you____1___ your
homework right after school, You may have a snack before getting to work.
Always do your homework___2__
you get tired. ___3___ wait until very late
in the evening, Or the homework will seem much____4__
than it really is.
your time into manageable(易处理的) period. If you have more
than____5__, give yourself a break after an hour.On the other hand, don't break
it up___6__ that you can't get anything done. You should be able to work at
least after an hour at a time___7___.Don't put it off until the last____8__ .If
you put off doing your homework, You will always think of it, and you won't
enjoy your ___9___ so much.If you put it off until the end of the week or until
right before a test, you will have too much work to do for the exam.
little bit each night, enough to keep up with what is happening each day in
school, will take the fear out of tests and keep you on top of it all.Do your
homework___10___ every day.This will help you make it a habit. It will make it
easier to do, and it will make free time more enjoyable as well.
1.A.decide
to do B.decided
one hour work
work of an hour
D.an hour's work
with a stop
B. without stopping
at a time B. in a short time C.once
at the same time
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138484');">&
入库时间:
来源: 2016年黑龙江省哈尔滨市中考英语试题及答案.doc
Be pleased to do anything even though it
is very tiny. In fact, there's no single thing that is not worth doing or you
are not able to do. So living a happy life with a light heart is the most&
important. A good mood decides your quality of life . Then& 1& &can
you live a happy life?
Make each day meaningful(有意义的)
by helping someone or just making someone smile. The feeling which makes you
want to help others& 2& &at the bottom of your heart.
Happiness depends on your feelings in your heart. Helping others is helping
yourself. By helping others, you& 3 more. Seeing their satisfied
smile will make you feel &4& of what you have done.
Face difficulties bravely in your life. &5&&
may meet with difficulties. No one can avoid them. The difficulties can
teach you a lot. They are your treasure. They will help you to be closer
Focus on the good experiences you&
7& in the past few years. Be grateful to life. Don't think too much
about the negative things. They 8& &bad weather. Bad weather
will pass sooner or later, so will the negative things. You may find many dead
ends in your life. but you will &9_ find your way out of them.
Everything will get better al last.
Never worry about the things you can't
change, Worrying isn't useful. Worrying ran& 10& change the
situation& 10& solve any problem. Perhaps, not every dre not every effort(努力) will he completed. Never
mind, and take it easy.
Come on, everybody! Let's live a happy
life with a light heart and enjoy the beautiful sunshine every day.
根据短文内容选择最佳答案。
l. A. what& &&&&&&&&&B.
how& &&&&&&&C. why
2. A. May& &&&&&&&&&B. staying
&&&&&C. slays
) 3. A. arc giving& &&&&B. will give &&&&&C.
will he given
4. A. proud& &&&&&&&&B.
afraid& &&&&&C. tired
5. A. Somebody& &&&&B. Nobody& &&&&C.
6. A. failure& &&&&&&&B. success& &&&&C.
) 7. A. have had &&&&&&&B. have& &&&&&&C.
8. A. are different from B. are fond of& &C. are similar lo
9. A. always& &&&&&&&B. seldom& &&&&C.
A. but also B. nor& C. or
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138279');">&
使用次数:4
入库时间:
来源: 新目标英语七年级下册1-2单元测试题及参考答案.doc
I have a pen pal. His name is
Jack Wilson. He 1& &from
Toronto, Canada. He is thirteen& &2&
&old. He is a school-
boy. He knows China is a great &3 . He wants& 4& &friends
in China and he wants to learn Chinese.
& There 5 &nineteen
students in his class. His classmates
are from six countries. They
are learning English. His
parents are from France. They &6&& &French. He speaks
English & French. There are
7& &Chinese here in Toronto.
He wants to learn Chinese,
but he doesn’t have 8 &Chinese
Textbooks. Could you help
9 &? Please write 10 &him soon.
(& ) 1、A. come&&
B. is comes& C. comes& D. be
(& ) 2、A. year’s& B.
years& C. years’ D year
(& ) 3、A. village& B.
town& C. city& D. country
(& ) 4、A. make&&
B. makes& C. making& D. to make
(& ) 5、A.
is&&&& B. has&&& C. are&&& D.
(& ) 6、A. speak&&
B. say&&& C. tell&& D. talk
(& ) 7、A. much&&
B. many&& C. a little& D. a lot
(& ) 8、A. an&&&&&
B. a&&&& C. some&&& D. any
(& ) 9、A.
he&&&&& B. him&&& C.
his&&& D. me
(& )10、A.
from&&& B. for&&& C. to&&& D. with
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138253');">&
入库时间:
来源: 新目标英语七年级下册1-2单元测试题及参考答案.doc
Dear Linda,
Thanks &&1&
&your letter. I’m glad &&2& &you can come
& 3 &Sunday. When you drive
over to my house, it’s easy
& 4 &the station. It’s a
little difficult after that,
so here &&5&
&&some instructions(说明):Drive past the
station. You can’t &&6
&left into Garden Road, so go
&7 &the traffic lights(交通灯) into New Street.&
a football ground &9
&your left. Go straight ahead, past
the bank, and turn left into
Green Road. Turn &10& &again
into the High Street, Rive Street is the first on the right.
My house is on the right,
across the school.
See you on Sunday!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(& ) 1、A.
from&&&& B. for&&&& C.
with&&&& D. to
(& ) 2、A. to hear&&
B. hear& C. to listen to&& D. listen
.from&&&&&& B. at&&& C.
in&&&& D. on
(& ) 4、A. to look for&
B. to find& C. look for& D. find
(& ) 5、A.
are&&&& B. be&&&& C.
am&&&& D. is
(& ) 6、A. taking&&
B. turn&& C. to turn&& D. take
(& ) 7、A.
through&& B. down& C. along&& D. across
(& ) 8、A.There is B There
have C. There are D.There has
(& ) 9、A.
on&&&&& B. in&&&&& C.
from&&&&& D.& to
(& )10、A. the left& B.
the right& C. left& D. right
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138252');">&
使用次数:4
入库时间:
来源: 2016年七年级英语(上)素质教育评估卷8---9单元测试题及答案.doc
Ann: Hey, Rose! Let’s& 1& &a
Rose: Hm, I don’t know…
Ann: Well… Let’s go to see The Edge.
It’s& 2 &&thriller.
Rose: Un, well, I& 3& &like
thrillers. I don’t want to go, but& 4& &.
Ann: OK.Where’s James?& 5& &he
want to go?
Rose: I don’t& 6& &.
Ann: Hi, James.& 7& &you
want to go to a movie? It’s The Edge.
James: Is& 8 &a comedy? I
like comedies 9& &action movies.
Ann:& 10& &, it’s
James: No, thank you. Let’s go to an action
)1. A. go to& && &&B.
go on&&&&& &&&&& C. to go to& &&&&&
)2. A. a && &&&&&&&B.
an& &&&&&&&&&&& C.
the&&&&&&&&&& D. to go
)3. A. not& &&&&&&
B. don’t&&& &&&&&&& C.
doesn’t&&&&& && D. am not
)4. A. thanks&&& &&
B. thanks you&& && C. thank your&& &&
)5. A. Is&&& &&&&&&
B. Are&&&&&& &&&&&&
C. Does&&& &&&&&& D. Those
)6. A. no&& &&&&&&
B. not&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&
C. now&&&& &&&&&& D. know
)7. A. Is&&& &&&&&&
B. Are&&&&&& &&&&&&
C. Do&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&
)8. A. it&&&& &&&&&&
B. its& &&&&&&&&&& C.
it’s&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&
&)9. A. but& &&&&&
B. or&&& &&&&&&&&&&
C. and&&&&&& &&&&& D.
)10. A. Not&&&&& &
B. Doesn’t&&&&
&&&C. No&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138198');">&
入库时间:
来源: 2016八年级英语译林牛津8B综合测试题(Unit2)及答案.doc
Many people like traveling for their
holiday. They go to
, seaside or forests. Some people like
, so they like to visit some old interesting places. In many
countries, the travel agency can help you
your holiday. You
can tell the travel agency what kind of
you like, how much
you want to spend, and the travel agency will give you a lot of
information about where to go, how
there, where to stay,
and what kind of activities you can do there.
the holidays
“Package” holiday.
is, you just
pay the money, and the travel agency will plan
the ticket for the train or plane, the hotel, the activities, and so on.
1. A. schools
Great Wall
2. A. history
C. country
3. A. to plan
B. planned
4.A. weather
B. holiday
5. A. water
C. getting
7. A. Both
D. Every one of
8. A. call
B. calling
9. A. That
10.A. everything B. nothing
C. anything
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138109');">&
使用次数:9
入库时间:
来源: 广东省汕头市金山中学南区学校2016学年八年级上学期第一次月考英语试题及答案.doc
通读下面短文,掌握其大意。然后在各小题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。
is interesting to visit another country. But sometimes there are problems when
we don’t know the__1__very well. It may be __2__to talk with the people there
We may not know how to use the telephone in the country we are___3_. We may not
know how to buy the things we__4__. In a strange country we might even not know
where to eat or what to order in a _5___. It’s not easy to decide__6_money you
should give to the waiters and the taxi drivers as a tip(小费).
When we need ___7_, we might not know who to ask for help. It is not pleasant(令人高兴的)to have an__8_like that. Maybe we can __9__what to do and
what to say in a short time. But when we start to enjoy the life in another
country, we have to___10__. And when we get back home, we will be sorry for the
)1.A.people&&&&&&& B.
weather&&&&&&&&&& C.
language&&&&& D. words
)2.A.exciting&&&&&& B.
difficult&&&&&&&&&& C.
easy&&&&&&&&& D. tired
)3.A.working&&&&&& B.
living&&&&&&&&&&& C.
visiting &&&&&&&D. studying
)4.A.need&&&&&&&&& B.
lose&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
get&&&&&&&&&&& D. take
)5.A.school&&&&&&&& B.
shop&&&&&&&&&&& C.
restaurant&&&&&& D. park
)6.A.how many&&&&& B. how
much&&&&&&& C. how
long&&&&&& D. how soon
)7.A.help&&&&&&& &&&B
.money&&&&&&&&&& C.
water&&&&&&&&& D. food
)8.A.idea&&&&&&&&&& B.
experience&&&&&&& C.
excitement&&&&& D. interest
)9.A. look&&&&&&&&&& B.
listen&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. have&&&&&&&&& D. learn
)10.A.leave&&&&&&&&&& B.
play&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. stay& &&&&&&&&&D. work
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138084');">&
使用次数:10
入库时间:
来源: 河南省三门峡市义马二中2016七年级上学期期中考试英语试题及答案.doc
完形填空。从每题所给的答案中选择正确的那一个完成短文。
Ann is a girl. &1 from Chicago, the USA. She’s twelve. She &2
&a round face and a small mouth. Her eyes &3 &very
big. He &4 blue very much. Blue T-shirt and skirt are &5
favorite clothes. She’s &6 blue every day. She’s very cool. Now,
she’s a high school student in Hong Kong. She’s in &7. Her
telephone number is . Jiang Shan is her good friend. She’s &8 .
She’s from Beijing. She’s eleven. She’s a high school student 9 , but
she’s in a different class. Her telephone number is 6325625. Her &10 &is
in Beijing now. Beijing is very beautiful.
)1. A. She&&&&&& B.
Her&&&&&& &&&C.
She’s&&&&&&&&&&& D.
)2. A. have&&&&& B. don’t have&&&&
C. haves&&&&&&&&&& &D.
)3. A. is&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&&&
C. am&&&&&&&&&&&&
)4. A. is like&&&& B. like
is&&&&&&&& C.
like&&&&&&&&&&& &D.
)5. A. her&&&&&& B.
his&&&&&&&&&&& C.
she’s&&&&&&&&&& &D.
)6. A. to&&&&&&&& B.
from&&&&&&&&&& C.
in&&&&&&&&&&& &&D.
)7. A. Class Two, Grade Seven&&&&&&& B. Two
Class, Seven Class
C. Grade Seven, Class Two&&&&&& D. class Two,
grade Seven
)8. A. China&&&&& B.
China’s&&&&&&& C.
Chinese’s&&&&&&& D. Chinese
)9. A. to&&&&&&&& B.
too&&&&&&&&&& &C. one&&&&&&&&&&&&
) 10. A. family&&&& B.
families&&&&&& C.
pants&&&&&&&&&&& D.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138056');">&
使用次数:12
入库时间:
来源: 江苏省连云港市2016年高中段学校招生统一文化考试英语试题及答案.doc
完形填空;阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
If you are given
only 1 yuan, can you live in a city for one day? It may be a little difficult.
But& &1 &&from Xi'an did it.
On April 10th,
more than 60 students from the Middle School Attached to Northwestern Polytechnical University &&2& &the One Yuan Metropolis Survival. The
charity for teenagers called Imperceptible Education held this &&3&&
.& Students had to live and they had to deal with a lot of& &&4
&&tasks. It has happened in eight cities and is going to four
others, including Beijing, in May.
&&5 &&, many students looked for part-time jobs and
saw how hard life was. Zhang Qiyue, 14, asked more than 10 restaurants for a
job and& &&6& &&got one chance. &We
were sad when they said& &&7 &&. But slowly, we
got used to it,& he said. After being a waiter for an hour, he& &&8&
&&25 yuan.
Some made use
of their talents& &&9 &&singing and dancing in
parks or shopping malls. Many people who walked by took notice and helped&
&&10& &&. Zhao Jiacheng, 14, drew pictures and made paper crafts (手工). &This showed it's& &&11& &&to
learn a special skill,& he said.
Living was
hard,& &&12& &&&finishing the tasks
was not any easier. They went to different places to finish tasks in
a&& &&13& &&time. The most amazing
one was when they had to exchange things worth a hundred yuan with only a piece
of paper in half an hour. &We learned& &14& &&to
persuade (说服)
others. From a balloon to a cake to a bottle of yogurt…, after almost 20 tries,
we got an expensive necklace, &he said, &we would& &15&
&&all of the money we had raised to poor schools in Tibet.&
1. A. teachers&&&&&&&&&&& B.
students&&&&&&&&& C. workers&&&&&&&&&& D.
2. A. took a look at&& B. took
photos of&&&&&& C. took care of&&&&&&&&& D.
took part in
3. A. activity&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
party&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
celebration&&&&&&&&& D. festival
4. A. easy &&&&&&&&& B.
hard &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
perfect &&&&&&&& D. secret
5. A. make trouble&&& B.
make paper&&&&&&&&& C. make money &&&&&&&&&&&& D.
make music
6. A. finally&&&&&&&&& B.
quickly&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
C. recently &&&&&&& D. suddenly
7. A. hello &&&&&&&&& B.
thanks&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
C. yes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
8. A. borrowed
B. paid &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
got &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
9. A. by &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B.
from &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
with &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
10. A. him &&&&&&&&& B.
her &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
them &&&&&&&&&&&& D.
11. A. important &&&&& B.
difficult &&&&&&&&& C. possible &&&&&&& D.
interesting
12. A. or &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B.
if &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
as &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
13. A. long &&&&&&&& B.
short &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&C.
right &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
14. A. where &&&&&&&&&&& B.
&&&&&&&&&&& C.
how &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
15. A. show &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
bring &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&C.
afford &&&&&&&&&& D. give
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138030');">&
入库时间:
来源: 铜仁市2016年初中毕业生学业(升学)统一考试题及答案.doc
阅读下面短文,然后根据短文内容从短文后各题所给的选项中选择能填入相应空白处的最佳选项。
In our daily life, some people
think that smoking &1 help them relax. In fact, smoking is really
2 . Do you know that there& 3 &over 4,000 chemicals in
cigarettes? These chemicals
are &&4 &our bodies. They can cause
cancer and &5 &diseases.
The smoke from cigarettes harms 6 smokers but also
other people. It’s 7 &“second-hand smoke” and it can be 8 &and
has higher risks. Smokers shouldn’t use smoking 9 them relax. They must
give up &10 &&as soon as possible.
1. A. must &&&&&&&&&&&&&B.
can&& &&&&&&&&&&&C.
2. A. healthy&&&&&&&&&&&
B. health&&&&&&&&&&& C.
3. A. be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&B. is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.
4. A. good&&& &&&&&&&&&&B.
bad&&&&&&&& &&&&&C.
5. A. other&&&&&&&&&&&&
&B. others&&&&&&&&&& C.
6. A. only& &&&&&&&&&&&&&B.
not only&&&&&&&&& C. just
7. A. called&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. calls&&&&&&&&&& &&&C.
8. A. more dangerous&&&& B. dangerous&&&&&&&
C. the most dangerous
9. A. help& &&&&&&&&&&&&&B.
to help&&&&&&&&&& C. helping
10. A. smoke&&&&&&&&&&&
B. smokers&&&&&&&&& C. smoking
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-138004');">&
入库时间:
来源: 崇左市2015年初中毕业升学考试英语试题及答案.doc
完形填空。阅读短文,从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中选择填入文中空白处得最佳选项。
A woman saw
three old men sitting outside the door. She said, “I don’t think I know you,
but you must be very hungry. Please come in and have something ___1____.”
“We don’t go
into a house __2_____ ” they replied.
“Why is that?”
she asked.
One of the old
men answered, “His name is Wealth(财富), this is Success, and I am Love.” Then he said, “Now go in and ___3____
with your family which one of us you want in your house.”
The woman went
in and told her family what had happened, she said, “Let’s invite Wealth. We
have been so ____4___.” Her husband disagreed, “My dear, why don’t we
invite Success? Don’t you want me to be a successful man? Then her daughter
asked, “Would it be ___5_____ to invite Love? Our life will then be
filled with love!”
In the end the
family decided to take the ___6____ advice. The woman went out and
asked, “____7___ one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest.”
Love got up and started walking to the house. The other two also got up and
____8___ him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success, “I ___9___
invite Love. Why are you coming along? The two old men answered, “If you had
invited Wealth or Success, the other two would have to stay out, but since you
have invited Love. ____10___ he goes, we go with him. Where there is
Love, there is Wealth and Success.”
say&&&&&& B. to eat&&&&&
C. to use&&&&&&&& D. to drink
2. A. together&&&& B.
alone&&&&&& C. crowdedly&&& D.
play&&&&&&& B.
exercise&&&& C.
agree&&&&&&& D. discuss
poor&&&&&&& B.
rich&&&&&&& C.
lucky&&&&&&& D. happy
worse&&&&&& B.
better&&&&&& C.
less&&&&&&&& D. more
father’s&&&&& B. mother’s&&& C.
daughter’s&&& D. parents’
which&&&&&& B.
who&&&&&&& C.
what&&&&&&&& D. whom
8. A. left&& &&&&&&B.
followed&&& C. stopped&&&&&& D.
only&&&&&&& B.
hardly&&&&&& C.
never&&&&&& D. almost
10. A. whenever&&& B.
whatever&&& C. however&&&& D. wherever
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-137872');">&
使用次数:6
入库时间:
来源: 2016八年级英语译林牛津8B综合测试题(Unit1)及答案.doc
thousand years age Hong Kong was covered by a thick forest. As more and more
people came to 1 in Hong Kong, these trees were cut down and burnt. Now there is 2 forest left, though
there are still some small areas covered in trees.We call these woods.
Elephants,
tigers and many 3 animals were living in the thick forest. When people
came to live in Hong Kong, the 4 began to die out. Early farmers grew
rice and 5 pigs and chickens in the valleys. They cut down the trees and
burnt them. They needed 6 to keep themselves warm in winter, to cook
their food and to keep away the dangerous animals. Elephants quickly
disappeared because there was not enough food for them. &7 did most
of the wolves and tigers. Monkeys and many other animals soon 8 in the same way.
might think that there are no longer any animals in Hong Kong 9 in the zoos. But there are still about 36 different animals 10 there. One of the most interesting of Hong Kong's animals is the barking deer. These are
beautiful little animals 11 a rich brown coat and a white patch(补钉) under the tail. They look
like deer but they are much smaller. They are less than two feel 12 .
They make a noise rather like a dog 13 . In Hong Kong the barking deer
has only a real enemy (敌人)――14 . People hunt these little animals
though it is illegal(违法的). There are now not many barking deer left. So it is important 15
people to protect wild animals.
1.A.work  B.study  C.live  D.enjoy
2.A.many  B.a few  C.no  D.not
3.A.other  B.others
 C.the other  D.another
4.A.people  B.animals
 C.plants  D.things
5.A.grew  B.made  C.got  D.kept
6.A.fire  B.hotness
 C.heat  D.stoves(炉子)
7.A.So  B.Such  C.As  D.Nor
8.A.lived  B.died  C.came  D.left
9.A.besides  B.except
 C.and  D.or
10.A.live  B.to
live  C.lived  D.living
11.A.have  B.without
 C.with  D.get
12.A.high  B.higher
 C.short  D.shorter
13.A.shouting  B.crying
 C.barking  D.talking
14.A.tigers  B.men  C.wolves  D.elephants
15.A.to  B.for  C.like  D. Of
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-137851');">&
入库时间:
来源: 山西省2016年中考英语试题及答案.doc
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出一个最佳选项。
world needs love and many people need our help. Several
years ago, my teachers asked me to take part in a program that helps those who
are &&&1&&&& . Each week, I spend
an hour in the classroom helping with schoolwork, art project, games and other &&2&&&
, including eating. My mother is& a teacher, so I am used
however, I found that working with children with special needs would &&&&3&&&
&my life forever.
first, I thought it would be &&&4&&& &to
be with the children who are so different, but gradually I found there’s something special about these
students. So there was no need to worry about it. Each Thursday I was welcomed
by the smiling faces of Thomas, Joey and Missy. Thomas has to sit on the
wheelchair. He communicates with simple words &&&5&&&
&yes or no. Joey, a deaf girl, always welcomed me with a big smile.
Missy was born with a kind of &&&6&&& &and
it makes her really small for her age. In a normal classroom, it would be
common to hear a teacher comfort a child who is tapping his pencil, speaking &&7&&&
, or making unnecessary noises. However, here, shouts, cries, and other
noises are &&8&&&& . They’re signs of excitement and different ways of communicating.
Working with children with special needs has changed my life. It has made me &&&&9&&&
&others’ needs.
One of my teachers believes that we should be part of something bigger than &&&&10&&&
. I never realized how true this was until I worked with these children. I
believe everyone
should get out and do something that makes a difference.
uneducated&&&&&&& B.
homeless&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C.
2. A. courses &&&&&&&&& B.
competitions&&& &&&&&&&& C.
activities
change&&&&& &&&&& B.
waste&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.
4. A. nervous&&&&&
&&&& B. relaxing&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C.
except&& &&&&&&&& B.
like&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
ability&&&&& &&&& B.
illness&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C.
clearly&&&&& &&&& B.
politely&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.
mentioned&&&& &&& B.
stopped&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.
encouraged
9. A. refuse& &&&&&&&&& B.
notice&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.
ourselves&&& &&& B.
yourselves&&&&&&&& &&&&& C.
themselves
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-137763');">&
入库时间:
来源: 2016年上学期期末统一考试八年级英语试卷及答案.doc
完形填空 通读下面的短文, 掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳答案。
Has this ever happened to you? You want to do
something and ask your parents. When you say, “I want to …”, your parents
answer, “No, you can’t. ”
&& Teenagers often complain that their parents do
not& (1)& them. When something goes wrong , most parents don’t
believe in their children. &&(2)& asking why, they think their kids are
wrong. And not many parents& (3)& their kids to choose for themselves.
&& Yes, &&(4)& is true that
your parents sometimes think of you as a little child. But remember that not
long ago you were really a child. Your parents&& (5)&& remember
the childish mistakes you used to make. They want to protect you& (6)& you
don’t want them to do so.
&& So, if you want to get& (7)& freedom(自由),
please try to understand your parents and don’t lie(撒谎)to
them. Try a more& (8)& way. If you want them to let you stay
out late, don’t just say, “All the other& (9)& can stay out
late.” Tell them as much as you can about what you want to do and where you’ll
be and& (10)& it’ s important for you stay out late. Then they
might say “Yes”.&
(&& ) 1. A. enjoy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
see &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&C.
understand
(&& ) 2. A. Without&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
For&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
(&& ) 3. A. suppose&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&
B. allow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
(&& ) 4. A. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
(&& ) 5. A. never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
ever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
(&& ) 6. A. if &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
though&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
C. because
(&& ) 7. A. most&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
least&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
(&& ) 8. A. brave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
friendly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
(&& ) 9. A. kids&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
parents&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
(&& ) 10. A. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-137725');">&
备课中心教案课件试卷下载

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空题 的文章

随机推荐