We are just noddon nodd...

17. We are just _____ calling you up _____ you come in. A. when B. while C._百度知道
17. We are just _____ calling you up _____ you come in. A. when B. while C.
不好意思,题目没写全17. We are just _____ calling you up _____ you come in. A. when B. while C. when D. as
提问者采纳
We are just on the point of calling you up while you come in.be about to do sth on the point of doing sth
17. We are just _____ calling you up _____ you come in. A. when B. while C. when D. as
We are just on the point of calling you up when you come in.那就选C
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
A题干中calling要改为callbe about to do sth
就要。。。。when 在这里作并列连词“就在此时,引出一个突发动作全句为: 我们正要给你打电话,你就来了O(∩_∩)O 认同请采纳,不懂继续问。 祝学习进步! 谢谢!
17. We are just _____ calling you up _____ you come in. A. when B. while C. when D. as
be on the point of doing sth=be about to do sth
选A, on the point of正要做某事, 不过要把calling变成to call,否则是错的
while的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁武栋梁的博客 - 阳城教研博客
英语课程改革与素质教育
应试教育转向重视人的全面发展和提高公民素质的轨道,是当前我国英语课程改革的核心内容,是全面贯彻党的教育方针,迎接二十一世纪挑战的客观要求和必然结果。社会生活的
。年不等的英语教育中,学生只注重书面理解,有相当部分的学生难以具备口头运用英语的能力,这就有违于语言作为交流工具的实用价值。这种差异按理在语言学习中是不应存在的,因为我们知道即使是文盲,在用言语表达自己的意思时并没有多大困难。
3讲述了美国科学家富兰克林的著名风筝实验;无论是在生活中还是在科学的道路上都没有什么坦途可走,从而教育学生勇敢面对挫折,树立自信心。三是改革考试方法,建立规范的口试制度,并把平时的口头表达能力评分汇入总分,这样既满足了学生求分数的心理,又迫使他们为了高分数不得不常开口与人交流,客观上促使他们走出自我封闭的世界。四是所有教师都应该做到的,即要贴近学生,与学生实现心理认同。这就要求教师在教学过程中不能把自己放在居高临下的位置,要在平等互动中体现教师指导者的作用,使学生认为在治学方面教师是严师,在生活中教师是朋友。
教向学转变,使教学活动真正建立在自主活动和主动探索的基础上,进而形成有利于体现学生的主体精神,有利于培养学生的创新意识,有利于发展学生的创新能力,有利于创设宽松的教学环境。
教师要使英语成为学生生活中须叟不可或缺的有趣事物。变学习为学生的自觉行为,使学习过程成为一种满足内在需求的主动的探索过程。在英语教学中实施素质教育,就是要把学生培养成为积极的学习者和有创造性的未来建设者,这是时代的要求,也是英语新课程改革的要求。
阳城职业中学2013年高三英语模拟考试试题
一、选择与划线部分读音相同的项(10分)
1.&suggestion&&A.revolution&&B.mention&&C.position&&D.question
2.&earth&&&&&A.dear&&B.search&&C.hear&&D.near
3.&cow&&&&&&&A.&know&&&B.now&&C.grow&&D.snow
4.&third&&&&&A.&southern&&B.weather&&C.&thus&&&D.theory
5.&height&&&&A.eight&&B.&ceiling&&C.fight&&D.lift&
6.&limited&&&A.improved&&B.stayed&&C.nodded&&D.explained
7.&honest&&&&A.&host&&B.hour&&C.&habit&&D.&husband
8.&foot&&&&&&A.moon&&B.&food&&C.school&&D.cook
9.&age&&&&&&&A.&across&&B.&again&&C.April&&D.alone
10.&worth&&&A.world&B.&horse&&C.corner&&D.force&
语言知识运用&&
二、单项填空。(15分)
从下面各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
11.—Excuse&me,&are&these&umbrellas&&&&&&&&&?
&&&&—Yes,&I&think&so.
&&&&A.they&&&&&&&&&B.them&&&&&&&&&&&C.their&&&&&&&&D.theirs
12.Twilight&is&one&of&&&&&&&&&&books&I&have&read.
&&&&A.interesting&&&&B.more&interesting&
&C.most&interesting&&D.the&most&interesting
13.—Is&Miss&Green&here?
&&&&—Sorry.&She&will&be&back&&&&&&&&&&two&hours.
&&&&A.on&&&&&&&&&&&B.at&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.in&&&&&&&&&&&&D.for
14.I&have&two&new&friends.&One&is&from&Japan&and&&&&&&&&&&is&from&New&Zealand.
&&&&A.another&&&&&&&B.other&&&&&&&&&&&C.the&other&&&&D.others
15.Mr.&Black&is&a&very&good&doctor.&He&&&&&&&&&&in&that&hospital&since&1997.
&&&&A.works&&&&&&&&B.has&worked&&&&&C.worked&&&&&&&D.was&working
16.My&brother&goes&to&school&&&&&&&&&&than&any&other&student&in&his&class.
&&&&A.early&&&&&&&&&B.earlier&&&&&&&C.earliest&&&&D.the&earliest
17.—How&do&you&like&that&T-shirt?
&&&&—It&looks&very&nice,&&&&&&&&&&it’s&cheap.
&&&&A.and&&&&&&&&&&B.or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.but&&&&&&&&&&&&D.so
18.She&only&had&&&&&&&&&&bananas&for&her&lunch,&for&she&was&busy&working.
&&&&A.few&&&&&&&&&&B.a&few&&&&&&&&&&&C.little&&&&&&&&&&&D.a&little
19.The&first&paper&&&&&&&&&&in&China&in&105&AD&by&a&man&called&Cai&Lun.
&&&&A.is&made&&&&&&&B.is&making&&&&&&&&C.was&made&&&&&&&D.was&making
20.I’m&not&busy&this&afternoon.&I&&&&&&&&&&my&grandma.
&&&&A.visit&&&&&&&&&&B.visited&&&&&C.was&visiting&&&&&D.am&going&to&visit
21.My&English&teacher&always&encourages&us&&&&&&&&&&English&in&class.
&&&&A.speak&&&&&&&&&B.to&speak&&&&&&&&&C.speaking&&&&&&&D.spoke
22.—Excuse&me.&&&&&&&&&&I&ask&you&some&questions?
&&&&—Certainly.&Go&ahead,&please.
&&&&A.May&&&&&&&&&&B.Need&&&&&&&&&&&&C.Must&&&&&&&D.Should
23.—Could&you&help&me&to&do&some&shopping&tomorrow?
&&&&—I&will&if&I&&&&&&&&&&time.
&&&&A.have&&&&&&&&&&B.will&have&&&&&&&&&C.had&&&&&&&D.am&having
24.—Can&you&tell&me&&&&&&&&&?
&&&&—Three&days&ago.
&&&&A.when&they&arrive&in&Qingdao&&&&&&&&&B.when&do&they&arrive&in&Qingdao
&&&&C.when&they&arrived&in&Qingdao&&&&&&&&D.when&did&they&arrive&in&Qingdao
25.—I&think&we&can&travel&in&spaceship&in&the&future.&&&&—&&&&&&&&.
&&&&A.I&agree&&&&&B.Congratulations&&&&C.That’s&all&right&&D.Good&luck
三、完形填空。(10分)
阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。
I&was&on&a&business&trip&last&week.&When&I&passed&through&the&Atlanta&Airport,&I&caught&one&of&the&those&shuttle&buses&that&take&the&&&26&&&to&their&boarding&gates(登机门).&The&free&shuttle&buses&run&back&and&forth&all&long.&Not&many&people&think&them&&&27&&.&But&I&heard&laughter.&At&the&end&of&the&shuttle&bus,&there&was&a&man&and&his&son.&The&son&was&about&five&years&old.
“Here&we&go!&Hold&on&to&me&tight!”&The&father&said.&“Look&out&there!&See&that&pilot?&I&bet&he’s&walking&to&his&&&28&&.”&The&son&stretched(伸出)&his&neck&to&&&29&&.
As&I&got&off,&I&remembered&&&30&&&I&had&wanted&to&buy.&I&was&early&for&my&flight(航班),&so&I&decided&to&go&back.&After&I&got&what&I&needed,&I&went&back&to&the&shuttle&bus&for&my&gate.&To&my&&31&&,&I&saw&the&man&and&his&son&had&&&32&&&too.&“I&want&to&ride&more.”&“More?”&the&father&asked.&“You&are&not&tired?”&“It’s&fun!”&his&son&answered.&“All&right,”&the&father&answered.&When&the&door&opened,&we&all&&&33&&.&The&father&and&the&son&talked&and&laughed.&I&&&34&&&that&they&were&just&riding&this&bus&together&to&make&it&exciting&and&share&&&35&&&happiness.
There&are&parents&who&can&afford&to&send&their&children&to&Europe&or&Disneyland,&&&&&the&children&can&turn&out&rotten(堕落).&There&are&parents&who&live&in&million-dollar&houses&and&give&their&children&cars&and&swimming&pools,&but&something&goes&wrong.&So&there&are&many&questions&about&what&to&do.
阅读理解&&
四、阅读短文,选择最佳选项。(20分)
阅读下面的四篇短文,根据短文内容,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。
A&Car&Drives&Through&It
When&you’re&in&a&hurry,&there’s&nothing&more&convenient(方便的)&than&a&drive-through.&Often&written&“drive-thru,”&this&convenience&began&because&Americans&love&cars&a&lot.&Companies&wanted&to&make&it&easier&for&people&to&do&business&without&leaving&their&cars.
A&bank&opened&a&drive-through&in1943.&Fast-food&restaurants&followed&in&the&1940s.&Both&fast-food&restaurants&and&banks&use&microphones&and&speakers&to&communicate&with&customers.&Fast-food&customers&give&their&orders&from&their&car.&Then&they&drive&up&next&to&a&window&in&the&building&to&receive&their&meals.&Banking&customers&receive&their&cash&from&an&automatic&drawer.
Coffee&shops&and&chemists’&have&windows&where&drivers&pull&up&to&get&coffee&or&medicine.&Alan&Hilowitz,&a&spokesperson&for&the&Starbucks&Coffee&Company,&told&The&New&York&Times&newspaper,&“Drive-throughs&are&a&matter&of&customer&want&and&customer&need.&Living&a&busy&life,&people&often&try&anything&that&will&fit&a&little&more&into&the&day&while&they&are&talking&on&mobile&phones(手机).”
36.&&&&&&&&&&&opened&drive-thrus&in&the&late&1940s.
&&&&A.Banks&&&&&&&B.Chemists’&&&&&&C.Coffee&shops&&&&&D.Fast-food&restaurants
37.What&kind&of&life&do&people&live&in&modern&times?
&&&&A.Relaxing.&&&&&B.Busy.&&&&&&&&&C.Quiet.&&&&&&&&&&D.Healthy.
38.Which&of&the&following&statements&is&TRUE?
&&&&A.Americans&don’t&like&doing&their&business&in&their&cars.
&&&B.Drive-thrus&use&mobile&phones&to&communicate&with&customers.
&&&C.Drive-thrus&make&it&possible&for&people&to&do&business&in&their&cars.
&&&D.Customers&give&their&orders&and&receive&their&meals&at&the&same&window.
Have&you&heard&about&“Survival&Holidays”?&“Survival&Holidays”&is&for&children&to&go&into&the&lonely&place&for&exciting&activities.&Now&about&1,000&companies&are&allowed&to&take&children&into&the&great&outdoors&without&their&parents.
The&reason&why&people&like&“Survival&Holidays”&is&that&they&think&being&close&to&nature&is&good&for&children.&Many&children&in&big&cities&spend&all&time&watching&TV&and&playing&computer&games.&“Survival&Holidays”&gives&them&an&important&change.
Is&“Survival&Holidays”&a&wonderful&idea?&Maybe&it&is.&Children&need&more&free&time&to&play.&They&need&to&be&left&on&their&own,&without&adults&disturbing&them.&Parents&care&too&much&about&their&children.&They&like&to&see&the&children&being&busy&with&activities&that&are&controlled&by&adults,&which&causes&many&problems.&Children&don’t&know&what&to&do&when&they&are&in&danger.&Even&something&like&crossing&a&small&river&seems&to&be&a&hard&challenge.&Children&are&not&comfortable&with&danger.&Even&slight&danger&like&getting&their&feet&wet&or&falling&down&seems&very&terrible&to&them.
Many&people&think&the&survival&activities&are&good&for&children.&Even&years&later,&they&will&still&remember&what&they&have&learned.&Some&have&learned&to&stay&calm&in&different&times.&Some&have&learned&how&to&keep&safe.&Others&have&learned&how&to&work&in&a&team.&All&these&skills&will&help&them&a&lot&in&their&lives.
39.According&to&the&passage,&the&activities&in&“Survival&Holidays”&are&&&&&&&&&&&.
A.dangerous&&&&&&B.comfortable&&&&&&C.boring&&&&&&&D.exciting
40.What&do&you&know&from&the&passage?
&&&&A.Parents&and&children&will&join&“Survival&Holidays”&together.
&&&&B.Children&are&not&allowed&to&watch&TV&during&“Survival&Holidays”.
&&&&C.The&skills&children&learn&during&“Survival&Holidays”&will&be&of&great&help.
&&&&D.Children&play&computer&games&together&during&the&“Survival&Holidays”.
41.We&can&infer(推断)&from&the&passage&that&&&&&&&&&&&.
&&&&A.children&like&the&activities&controlled&by&their&parents
&&&&B.children&are&tired&of&their&lives&in&the&“Survival&Holidays”
&&&&C.more&parents&may&send&their&children&to&join&“Survival&Holidays”
&&&&D.living&in&nature&is&not&a&big&challenge&to&children
Why&don’t&birds&get&lost&on&their&long&flights&from&one&place&to&another?&Scientists&have&puzzled&over&this&question&for&many&years.&Now&they&are&beginning&to&fill&in&the&blank.
Not&long&ago,&experiments&proved&that&birds&depend&on&the&sun&to&show&them&the&way&during&daylight&hours.&But&what&about&birds&that&mainly&fly&at&night?&Tests&with&man-made&stars&have&shown&that&certain&night=flying&birds&are&able&to&follow&stars&on&their&long-distance&flights.
One&such&bird&–&a&warbler&–&had&spent&its&lifetime&in&a&cage(笼子)&and&had&never&flown&under&a&natural&sky&at&night.&Yet&it&showed&an&inborn&ability&to&use&the&stars.&The&bird’s&cage&was&put&under&a&man-made&star-filled&sky.&The&bird’s&cage&as&its&outdoor&cousins.&Any&change&in&the&position&of&the&man-made&stars&caused&a&change&in&the&direction&of&its&flight.
Scientists&think&that&warblers,&when&flying&in&daylight,&use&the&sun&for&guidance.&But&stars&are&their&main&dependence&of&flying&at&night.&What&do&they&do&when&stars&are&hidden&by&clouds?&They&find&their&way&by&such&landmarks&as&mountains,&beaches,&and&rivers.&But&when&it’s&too&dark&to&see&these,&the&warblers&circle&helplessly,&unable&to&get&their&directions.
42.The&reason&why&birds&don’t&get&lost&on&long&flights&&&&&&&&&&&.
A.is&still&a&secret&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.is&well&known
&&&&C.has&recently&been&discovered&&&&&&D.has&been&known&for&many&years
43.What&does&the&underlined&word&“cousins”&in&paragraph&3&refer&to?
A.Stars.&&&&&&&B.Warblers.&&&&&&&C.Scientists.&&&&&D.Experiments.
44.The&experiment&with&the&warbler&shows&that&birds&&&&&&&&&&&.
A.cannot&fly&at&night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.will&not&fly&long&distances
&&&&C.have&to&be&taught&to&fly&at&night&&&&D.follow&the&stars&when&flying&at&night
45.Which&may&be&the&best&title&for&the&passage?
A.Clever&Birds&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.Night-flying&Birds
&&&&C.An&Interesting&Experiment&&&&&&D.Man-made&Stars&and&Warblers
五、阅读短文,还原句子。(10分)
阅读下面的短文,从文章后所给的五个句子中,选择四个句子填入文中空缺处,使短文内容完整、合理。
Mobile&Phones&in&Middle&Schools
Mobile&phones&are&more&and&more&popular&nowadays.&Do&you&think&it’s&OK&for&middle&school&students&to&use&mobile&phones?
John:&I&study&in&a&boarding&school(寄宿学校)&and&only&go&home&at&weekends.&46.&&&&&&&&It’s&more&convenient&than&the&IC&phones.
Mary:&I&agree&that&it’s&not&good&to&use&mobile&phones&in&class.&47.&&&&&&&&We&are&old&enough&to&control&ourselves,&so&teachers&and&parents&should&trust&us.
Tony:&I&like&to&send&short&messages&to&my&friends.&It’s&cheap&and&fun.&It’s&a&good&way&to&communicate&with&my&friends&when&they&are&not&with&me.
Lisa:&48.&&&&&&&&We&can&use&them&to&take&photos,&play&MP3,&listen&to&the&radio,&play&games&andsurf&the&Internet.&So&why&not&use&them&if&our&parents&can&afford&mobile&phones&for&us?
Andy:&In&my&eyes,&the&mobile&phone&is&not&only&a&tool&for&communication,&but&also&a&symbol&of&fashion.&If&you&don’t&have&a&mobile&phone,&it&means&you&are&out&of&fashion.&49.&&&&&&&&
My&friends&and&I&sent&many&short&messages&to&“Super&Girl”&to&support&our&favorite&singers.&
Without&mobile&phones,&how&could&we&make&it?
六、改错(10分)
 &Many&years&ago&a&poor&man&grew&an&orange&tree.&    1.&_______On&the&tree&there&were&many&fine&oranges.&Some&day&he&found  2.&_______one&of&them&was&so&big&as&a&football&.&He&took&it&        &&3.&_______for&the&king&.&The&king&was&so&happy&that&he&gave&the&     &&&4.&_______poor&man&lots&money.&When&a&rich&man&heard&of&it&,      &&&5.&_______he&said&for&himself&,“I’ll&take&my&gold&cup&to&the&king&      &&6.&_______and&he&will&give&me&much&money&.&Next&day&the&king&received  &7.&_______from&the&cup&.&The&king&was&very&fond&of&the&cup&and&he&told   &8.&_______the&rich&man,“I&have&an&orange&.&It&beautiful&than&the&cup,&  &&&&9.&_______so&I&have&decided&to&give&it&to&you&as&the&reward&instead&money.&&10.&_______
七、完成句子。(10分)
根据中文意思完成句子。
1.十二点了,该吃午饭了。
&&&&It’s&twelve&o’clock.&It’s&time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
2.MP4既可以放音乐也可以播放电影。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&can&be&played&in&an&MP4.
3.新闻网站不如电视新闻节目那样有趣。
&&&&The&news&websites&are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&TV&news&programs.
4.工人们用了两年的建这座桥。
&&&&The&workers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&this&bridge.
5.我认为近期北京不会有暴雪。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a&snowstorm&in&Beijing&in&a&few&days.
八、文段表达。(15分)
根据图片内容和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文(短文的首句已给出,不计入总词数)。所给英文提示词语供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。
你们的英文班刊将出版健康专辑,像打击宣传预防“甲流”的做法,为此向大家征稿。请你根据图片的内容提示,写出预防“甲流”的建议。
提示词语:keep&healthy,&living&habits,&prevent(阻止)&illnesses,&fresh&air…
Many&students&are&getting&H1N1&flu&these&days.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&欢迎访问起点女生网,请&&或&
加入书架书签 |
投女生推荐票 |
阅读底色..
字体大小..
默认设置..
打赏作品&|&
给本书投粉红票&|&
给本书评价
恭喜你答对了
作者:&& 更新时间: 11:51&& 阅读最新章节
正文 分卷阅读本卷共0字
1&2&3&4&5&6&7&8&9&10&11&