what can i offer to sell...

And among other things which he said to me, he ask and I made answer: `O Lord, I thou knowest full well that I have nothing else but my cord and my tunic, and
what, then, can I offer or give to thy英汉双语例句-生物医药大词典
您现在的位置: >>
And among other things which he said to me, he ask and I made answer: `O Lord, I thou knowest full well that I have nothing else but my cord and my tunic, and
what, then, can I offer or give to thy
中文意思:他还对我说了别的,他向我要三样礼物,我回答说:‘主啊,这是我的全部了,您完全知道我除了我的束绳和外衣以外,没有别的了,即使我有这些,我能拿什么给尊敬的您呢?
以下为相关句子列表(点击查看,可以看对应的解释):
尽管日渐崛起的「功能性基因组学」这个领域,不久前已开始找寻各种基因所对应的蛋白质,但由于科学家对植物的代谢途径缺乏确切的了解,硬是让许多技术碰了壁。
虽然凯利的研究喜剧反应大体上属于合理的推论,但也有可能是受试者对于这类讽刺性的喜剧早已有概念。
2他们虽然说,我指着永活的耶和华起誓,其实他们所起的誓是假的。
请记住,你设计网站的目的就是为了让人们来访问你的网站,因此,你需要对他们表白你自己,尽可能详尽地阐述你的业务和观点,而不要为他们提供一个类似于“高端技术”的平台。
长期以来,业余无线电一直令人们为科技的力量而深深着迷,为远距离通讯的实现而兴奋震颤,不愧称之为“摇篮”;而现在,移动电话、即时通讯工具以几乎无需成本即能连接五大洲,业余无线电顿失地盘。
他还对我说了别的,他向我要三样礼物,我回答说:‘主啊,这是我的全部了,您完全知道我除了我的束绳和外衣以外,没有别的了,即使我有这些,我能拿什么给尊敬的您呢?
在所有真正的猫科动物里,黑猫被认为是最接近这位女神的化身。
有6%的人给出了其它原因,其中一个人说:“CEO是个白痴”。
民35:6你们给利未人的城邑、其中当有六座逃城、使误杀人的可以逃到那里.此外还要给他们四十二座城。
在多国中并没有一王像他,且蒙他神所爱,神使他作全以色列的王;然而连他也被外邦女子引诱犯罪。
在我们必须遵循的准则中有这麽一条:在我们大张旗鼓地清查国内的颠覆和反民主势力的同时,不该歇斯底里,旁敲侧击,诽谤攻击,或以其它不光彩的手法玷污我们所相信的事业,在我国人民中制造分裂──使团体和个人之间互相仇视,而这种分裂完全是由肆意抨击,对团体或个人的忠诚的毫无根据的责难。
你知道它的英文吗?
你知道中文意思吗?
& 生物医药大词典- 自日开始服务
由团队研发What Can a Holiday in Majorca Offer? - When most people think of Spain, they think of Ibiza, with its reputation for being a party island and a cheap holiday destination for families.
Majorca tends to get overlooked, but is an amazingly pretty island that could rival its sisters, Menorca and Ibiza quite easily. One hour ahead of GMT, the flights take around 2 to three hours from the UK, and the climate is mostly good, ranging between 14 and 31 degrees throughout the year.
One important thing to note is that transport links on the island arent great and taxi fares arent cheap so before booking your Majorca hotel, make sure you know how youre going to transfer from the airport, and what this will cost.
Otherwise you could find that your holiday budget considerably less than youd thought it would be (remember you have to pay for your transfers back to the airport). - Read it
Featuring 16,941,960 items from 259,831 fine
added by 52,377 users from around the world...
Read the most popular feeds:
When most people think of Spain, they think of Ibiza, with its reputation for being a party island and a cheap holiday destination for families.
Majorca tends to get overlooked, but is an amazingly pretty island that could rival its sisters, Menorca and Ibiza quite easily. One hour ahead of GMT, the flights take around 2 to three hours from the UK, and the climate is mostly good, ranging between 14 and 31 degrees throughout the year.
One important thing to note is that transport links on the island arent great and taxi fares arent cheap so before booking your Majorca hotel, make sure you know how youre going to transfer from the airport, and what this will cost.
Otherwise you could find that your holiday budget considerably less than youd thought it would be (remember you have to pay for your transfers back to the airport).|Feed favorited by 0 people.
by David Henry
When most people think of Spain, they think of Ibiza, with its reputation for being a party island and a cheap holiday destination for families.
Majorca tends to get overlooked, but is an amazingly pretty island that could rival its sisters, Menorca and Ibiza quite easily. One …
« Previous 1 Next » Homepage: Feed URL: Bookmark: Added by:
< Sponsors
User submitted feeds
Find or add a new feed:
Enter website or RSS feed URL:
Upload/import OPML file:
Bookmarklet
Drag this link to your browser bookmarks bar, then click it whenever you want to add the site you're viewing .网络甚麽可以供学生仿效1.甚麽可以供学生仿效但边云波却义无反顾地回应天国的呼召,作出毫无保留的奉献。今日我们的生命有甚麽可以供学生仿效(What we can offer to our student…|了解欧洲:欧洲的重要性以及它对于您的价值 Understanding Europe: Why It Matters and What It Can Offer You Coursera | MOOC学院 果壳网旗下慕课学习社区
Understanding Europe: Why It Matters and What It Can Offer You了解欧洲:欧洲的重要性以及它对于您的价值
(41人评价)
知识量:9.5
教师参与:9.4
趣味性:8.5
课程设计:8.8
难度:一般
本课程在开课,请在开课时间内报名参加以获得完整体验。
About the CourseRegardless of where you live, the European Union has a large, yet often unnoticed, impact on many aspects of your everyday life. Whether you are traveling, eating, working, doing business, shopping, surfing the Internet or breathing, all these activities are largely shaped by the EU.
As a result no global citizen, business leader, lawmaker, lobbyist or student can effectively operate in Europe or in the world without a solid understanding of this unique laboratory of integration. While the EU is often depicted as a monstrous bureaucratic creature, condemned to irrelevance by the emerging economies, it remains the most accomplished experiment of economic, social and political integration in human history. In 50 years the EU accomplished what other countries took centuries to realize.Given its inherent complexities, Understanding Europe aims at popularizing the intricacies of the European Union system to promote greater awareness of the opportunities it offers you. Ultimately, you will not only better grasp the applicable framework for any European economic or social activity you engage in, but you will also participate on the EU stage. By confronting you with several current EU policy proposals, you will be able to ‘have a say’ in the EU policymaking process. We want to empower you as a citizen and business operator to maximize your rights and opportunities in today’s Europe.Understanding Europe is structured upon some basic yet critical questions about the EU’s purpose and legitimacy : why does the EU exist? How does it work? What can it offer you? The course then analyzes the European public sphere by focusing on its main actors (the European Parliament, the Commission, the Council, the Court of Justice of the EU) and the role European citizens play in influencing Europe. We then move to the Union’s powers (what can the EU do? How far can it go? Do Members States have some instruments to “block” EU action? Can EU citizens challenge EU action?) by discussing the limits to its action and describing some of its policies. The course then analyzes the role and opportunities citizens and all stakeholders may have in shaping EU policies through public consultation, the European Citizens Initiative and other forms of participatory democracy. In a further step, we will analyze what the EU is doing for you regardless of where you are based in the world. Finally, by taking stock of what you have learned in the previous weeks, we will look at what you can do for and in Europe.Throughout the whole course, participants will be confronted with real-life examples of EU action. EU affairs professionals will share their personal EU experiences and tell us about their EU jobs. You can interact with the instructor and other participants, share your opinions, question the instructor’s assumptions and hence shape the course’s content. Course SyllabusWeek 1: Why the European Union?Setting the scene. An overview of the EU’s impact on your daily life, taking a critical perspective on the EU’s purpose but also highlighting the opportunities it offers.Week 2: Who is the European Union?Putting a face on the EU. Who is it? Who are its main actors? By whom is it composed?- You will identify who decides in Europe and learn how to interact to its main actors.Week 3: What the EU can do?Analyzing the EU’s powers. What can it do? How far can it go? In which policies is it involved? The EU’s major fields of intervention. What does the EU do for trade, agriculture and innovation?Week 4: How does the EU work?The EU’s means of action. How does it work? Who does what? What are the strengths and weaknesses?Week 5: What can the EU do for you?From freedom of movement to funding opportunities, immigration policies, establishment, level playing field through competition law, getting you a job.Week 6: What you can do for Europe?The initiatives and instruments fostering civic engagement in the EU (public consultations, ECIs, Ombudsman, etc). In other words, the toolbox of the empowered citizen.Week 7 and 8: Free time for the exam!Week 7 and 8 will not provide you any additional course material but will allow you to take the final exam when it is the most suitable for you during these 2 weeks.Recommended BackgroundNo prior knowledge is required. All are welcome.Suggested ReadingsThe lectures are designed to be self-sufficient, but learning would be enhanced by reading the following publications (illustrative, yet non-comprehensive examples):Pascal Fontaine, Europe in 12 Lessons (EU Publications Office, 2010). Free download.HEC iTunes U courses such asEU Law Global Risk Regulation Just for fun:EUROBUBBLE YouTube Channel-Course FormatThis course is 6 weeks long. Each week you will be offered around 1 hour of video lectures, broken into chunks of 10-15 minutes, containing also feedback on how previous MOOC-weeks have gone. Most of these clips will contain in-video quizzes allowing you to immediately test your knowledge. There will also be homework assignments such as essays and multiple-choice questionnaires. A mandatory final exam will allow you to receive a Statement of Accomplishment signed by the instructor.【FAQ】Will I get a Statement of Accomplishment after completing this class?Yes. Students who successfully complete the class will receive a Statement of Accomplishment signed by the instructor.What resources will I need for this class?For this course, all you need is an Internet connection, copies of the texts (most of which can be obtained for free), and the time to read, write, discuss, and enjoy some fun videos.What is the coolest thing I"ll learn if I take this class?This course aims at empowering YOU in front of the EU: you will learn what the EU can offer you, your family, community and company.
已完成这门课程很赞,值得围观!
以前对欧盟还是一头雾水(真的。。) 现在至少知道欧盟都有哪些组织,他们都是干啥的,以及他们之间的相互关系。讲得人感觉如果能作为一个EU-citizen将是件很神奇的事情(这就是红果果的文化输出嘛)~
嗯,我是来晒证书的:
http://me./understanding-europe-why-it-matters-and-what-it-can-offer-you/
已完成老师很帅!!!
很棒的一门课,带你了解欧洲,不得不说European Commission,European Parliament,Council of the European Union等等这些概念和职能很容易混淆,真的是让人抓狂!
课程很有意思内容丰富,制作也很精良,老师的英文有点欧洲口音,但是听起来完全没问题~推荐给对政治比较感兴趣的筒子~
已完成内容很丰富,知识点有点儿多。对于整体认识欧洲很有帮助。课后作业还是有一点难度的,如果没看完视频的话基本是无从下手的。最后的考试多数是从之前的作业中抽取,因此难度算适中,不然50道选择题涵盖整个课程的内容做起来还是挺费时间的。
1. What the EU can do: introduction
* It promotes peace.
赞(1)评论(0)
我拖着不发不发就是不发防止伸手党啦啦啦...
删除了一些内容...尤其是个人认为逻辑过于混乱的内容...没看视频的就自...
赞(5)评论(3)
The EU is a association of states.It is a international oran...
赞(0)评论(0)
only understand the eurpe just depending on the tv sh...
赞(0)评论(0)
这是一份不那么严肃的,课后重新阅读、查找、整理和发散之后加入少量私货的总结性笔记,可能在某些细节上会因为脑补而产生理解分...
赞(14)评论(24)
评分 【★★★★★】
难度 【中等 】
进度 【已完成】
感谢叫兽及叫兽的小伙伴们
【关于课程】
赞(3)评论(8)
It is my first time to watch the video of MOOC .It is so coo...
赞(0)评论(0)
There are 6 factors to consider when market a pruduct into a...
赞(0)评论(0)
1. The Players of the EU Game
* EU institutions
* EU Member...
赞(0)评论(0)
Alberto Alemanno
24人获得证书

我要回帖

更多关于 offer to sell 的文章

随机推荐