Nty, and trustate policc...

Multicenter study of the Lactational Amenorrhea Method (LAM): II. A...
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: 9262928FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
):337-46.Multicenter study of the Lactational Amenorrhea Method (LAM): II. Acceptability, utility, and policy implications.1, , , , , .1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA.AbstractA multicenter study of the Lactational Amenorrhea Method (LAM) was carried out to determine acceptability, satisfaction, and utilization in 10 different populations, and to confirm the efficacy of the method. Efficacy data are presented in a companion paper. A protocol was designed at the Institute for Reproductive Health (IRH), Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Georgetown University Medical Center, and reviewed and modified in collaboration with the co-sponsors, the World Health Organization, the South-to-South Cooperation for Reproductive Health, and the principal investigators from each site. Data were gathered prospectively on LAM users at 11 sites. Data were entered and cleaned on-site, and further cleaned and analyzed at IRH, using country-level and pooled data to produce descriptive statistics. The overall satisfaction with LAM was 83.6%, and continuation with another method of family planning was shown to be 67.6% at 9 months postpartum, in most cases exceeding previous use of contraception prior to use of LAM. Knowledge and understanding of the method at discontinuation were high, ranging from 78.4 to 88.6% for the three criteria. LAM can be used with a high level of satisfaction and success by women in a variety of cultures, health care settings, socio-economic strata, and industrial and developing country settings. The results confirm that LAM is acceptable and ready for widespread use, and should be included in the range of services available in maternal and child health, family planning, and other primary health care settings.PMID: 9262928
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Publication TypesMeSH TermsFull Text SourcesOther Literature SourcesMedical
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .“ Lookatthesetwopictures.Thisisapictureofmyfaniily.Youcanseemyfather,mymother,mysisterand me.Myfatherisapolic”阅读答案_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“ Lookatthesetwopictures.Thisisapictureofmyfaniily.Youcanseemyfather,mymother,mysisterand me.Myfatherisapolic”阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
“ Lookatthesetwopictures.Thisisapictureofmyfaniily.Youcanseemyfather,mymother,mysisterand me.Myfatherisapolic”阅读答案
文章来源:
更新时间:
阅读短文,选择正确的答案,把序号写在前面的括号里。
&&&&&& Look&at&these&two&pictures.&This&is&a&picture&of&my&faniily.&You&can&see&my&father,&my&mother,&my&sister&and me.&My&father&is&a&policeman.&My&mother&is&a&teacher.&&My&name&is&Lingling,&my&sister's&name&is&Fangfang.We&are&twins.&We&are&students.&&That&is&a&picture&of&our&bedroom.&&You&can&see&two&beds,&two&desks&and&two&chairs&in&it.&The&red&blouse&on&the&bed&is&mine.&The&blue&one&on&the&desk&is&hers.&You&can&see&shoes&under&the&beds.&&My&shoes&are&white.&&And&hers&are&black.&It's&a&nice&room.&(&&&& )1、You&can&see&&&&&&&&&&gifts&in&the&picture.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.&one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&three&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.&four&(&&&& )2、Lingling&and&Fangfang&are&&&&&&&&&&&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.&brothers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&sons&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&twins&(&&&& )3、&&&&&&&&&&&is&a&teacher.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.&Fangfang's&mother&&&&&&B.&Lingling's&father&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&Fangfang&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.&Lingling&(&&&& )4、Where's&the&blue&blouse?& It's &&&&&&&&&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.&on&the&desk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&on&the&bed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&on&the&chair&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&under&the&bed&(&&&& )5、&&&&&&&&shoes&are&white.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.&The&twins'&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&The&twins'&father's&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&Fangfang's&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&Lingling's(&&&& )6、Where&are&the&black&shoes?& They're&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.&on&the&bed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&under&the&beds&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&on&the&chair&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.&under&the&desk&
阅读答案:
1、B&&&&&&& 2、D&&&&&& &3、A&&&&&&& &4、A&&&&&& &&5、D&&&&&&& &6、B
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!) 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
Study Guide and Sample Test for The National Police Officer
下载积分:600