牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!当前位置: &
隐身术的英文
英文翻译greater invisibilityhidinginvisibilithinvisibility&&&& masshiding&&&&mass invisibility&&&&new conseal&&&&charles chan breaks the conceal down&&&& i' ...&&&&alter self&&&& hold person&&&&pe self-defence&&&&a0 mp100; remix&&&&goshin jutsu&&&& gymnastics&&&& refuge&&&&tattooing&&&&a person or thing used to conceal ones ...&&&&vanish cap
例句与用法Invisibility . so i could sneak around and go places i shouldn ' t隐身术。那我就可以四处潜行并且去我不该去的地方。 In real life , an invisibility cloak could soon emerge from the “ magic ” of science波特》系列电影中的、身怀魔力的小男孩,身披斗篷的隐身术。 We know that he had a lot of magical power , including the power to be invisible , but he chose to obey god s arrangement我们都知道, ?有很多神通,其中包括隐身术,但是, ?宁可遵从上帝的安排。 Ironically , the method by which invisibility might be achieved is not dissimilar to the way in which one comic book hero already achieves her special powers具讽刺意味的是,隐身术使用的方法与一本卡通书中的主人公使用的超能力并没有不同。 Some of the cooler spells include invisibility ( the only class for which this is planned ) , and crowd - control spells such as freeze , which briefly stuns enemies , and chain of ice , which roots monsters in place他们的法术包括隐身术(唯一能使用此类能力的职业) 、区域控制法术如暂时冻结敌人的冰冻术、冰链术等。 Demon prince qualities : orcus is immune to electricity and poison , and possesses acid and fire resistance 20 ; orcus can engage in telepathic communication with any creature within 100 orcus constantly detects good , detects magic , and sees invisibility as a 31 he possesses immunity to polymorphing , petrification , or any other attack to alter his form恶魔君主特性:奥库斯免疫闪电与毒素,并且拥有强酸与火焰抗性各20 ;奥库斯能通过心灵感应与100英尺范围内的任何生物交谈,奥库斯身上总是附加有相当于31级术士施展的侦测善良,侦测魔法以及侦测隐身术效果,他免疫变形,石化,或者任何其他能够改变其外形的攻击。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
隐身术的英文翻译,隐身术英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译隐身术,隐身术的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 qq设置在线对其隐身 的文章

随机推荐