msn翻译机器人英文,不要机器msn翻译机器人,谢谢

求准确英文翻译,谢谢(不要机器翻译)_百度知道
求准确英文翻译,谢谢(不要机器翻译)
可是我有自己的想法,不想又你们去替我选择生活的方式妈妈,可是我已经长大了:我不想让你生气,我可以照顾自己。我知道你是爱我的
提问者采纳
I am grown up and can take good care of myselfDear Mum,I am sorry! I know you love me much, I didn&#39. You cannot make choice for my way of life any more, but I have my own thought. I love you!Wt meant to make you sad, please
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
but I have my own ideas, but I have already grown up. I know you love me:I don't want you to choose the lifestyle for me. I cant want to make you angryMom. I love you. I don&#39
I don't want to upset you but I have my own thinking. I want to make my own choice in life. I hope you repect my decision. I know you love me so much but I am not a kid any more. I can take care of myself now. I love you mother.
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译,全文翻译,不要机器翻译,谢谢。好的再加分。_百度知道
英文翻译,全文翻译,不要机器翻译,谢谢。好的再加分。
&quot. So we have to learn and tell others about the dangers of smoking, about four million people die because of smoking. Most smokers start in their teens (years of a person&#39. Liu.
And ifs age from 13 to 19)If young people start smoking early. More than 21% of middle school students and 6 % of primary school pupils said they smoked, said a professor, 15. But their problem, is a Junior 2 student at Chicheng No 2 Middle School.   A study of 8.And it will be very hard to give up later on. He began smoking four years ago. In many countries, they will probably get addicted to nicotine . &Smokin real names.  &quot, the World Health Organization (WHO) says,& Liu said, smoking is becoming a bigger problem for young people. Qiao and Liu are not those boys &#39, is a very real problem,000 Beijing students last May told us that smoking is a problem for many Chinese kidsQiao is a sixth-grader at Yuhui Primary School. He is only 12 years old but has been smoking for three years.   Every year, that number will go up to about 10 million a year by 2030
提问者采纳
刘。。累死我了。如果人越早开始吸烟,15岁,但是他们的共同问题,到2013年数量会增加1100万,WHO说。。大多数吸烟者从10来岁就开始吸烟。。上个五月一项对北京8000多个孩子的调查中显示吸烟是许多中国孩子的问题。。 乔和刘不是那些孩子的真名,在许多城市!,是第二赤诚中学初二的学生。所以我们不得不告诉其他人吸烟的危害,他已经吸烟4年了,他只有12岁却吸烟3年了。而且如果人们一直吸烟,吸烟越来越成为年轻人中一大问题,他们越容易对吸烟上瘾。纯手工,吸烟是一个真实的问题,超过百分之21的中学生和百分之6的小学生说他们吸烟乔是余晖小学6年级的学生。。。,。“吸烟是我生活的一部分”刘说
其他类似问题
我们必须告诫别人吸烟的危害。因此,吸烟已成为年轻人的严重问题。大多数吸烟者从十几岁。 “吸烟是我生活的一部分,而戒烟会相当辛苦。去年5月,针对北京8000学生的研究报告告诉我们,吸烟成为许多中国孩子的问题,每年大约有400万人死于吸烟,赤城第二中学初二学生乔是宇辉小学六年级学生。”一位教授表示,但已经吸烟三年。如果人们继续吸烟,甚至更早就开始吸烟了(从13岁到19岁不等),”刘说。刘。“如果年轻人很早开始吸烟,吸烟,刘不是那些男孩的真实姓名,15岁。 21%以上的中学生和6%的小学生表示他们吸烟。世界卫生组织(WHO)表示,是一个很现实的问题。但他们的问题,他们可能会对尼古丁上瘾。他四年前开始吸烟。他只有12岁。乔,到2030年这个数字将上升到1000万。在许多国家
按默认排序
其他1条回答
大多数吸烟者开始在他们的青少年(多年的一个人的年龄从13到19)或更早。“吸烟是我生活的一部分。每年,吸烟是一个问题对于许多中国孩子。超过21%的中学生和6%的小学生说他们吸烟。“如果年轻人开始吸烟,这一数字将上升到大约每年1000万到2030年。四年前乔是一个余辉小学六年级,他们可能会获得早期对尼古丁上瘾。8000年的一项研究北京学生去年五月告诉我们。但他们的问题、吸烟。如果人们继续吸烟,世界卫生组织(世卫组织)说,是一个初级2学生在赤诚没有2中学,大约有四百万人死于吸烟。刘,他开始吸烟。乔和刘不是那些男孩的真实姓名,”一位教授说,吸烟是成为一个更大的问题为年轻人,是一个非常现实的问题,15日。而且它会很难放弃之后,”刘说。在许多国家。所以我们必须学习和告诉别人关于吸烟的危害。他只是12岁但已抽了三年
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译为英文,不要机器翻译的,谢谢!高手来电梯故障发生了两起,困人两起.8月4日816房门口的排烟阀实验钮脱落.8月22日一楼员工电梯前室弱点间的施工垃圾没有清理._百度作业帮
翻译为英文,不要机器翻译的,谢谢!高手来电梯故障发生了两起,困人两起.8月4日816房门口的排烟阀实验钮脱落.8月22日一楼员工电梯前室弱点间的施工垃圾没有清理.
The elevator was out of order twice.People were trapped inside the elevator twice.August 4 - The exhaust valve test button outside the front door of Room No.816 fell off.August 22 - Construction waste found in the low voltage silo in front of the staff' such waste should be removed.猜“弱点间”应作“弱电间”
【翻译】Elevator malfunction occurred twice, two people trapped.On August 4, experimental knob of exhaust valve in front of 816
room was off.On August 22, construction waste of LV power distribution room(弱电间吗)in front of staff elevator on the first floor was not cleaned up.
Hello everyone. today I want to talk about a film, "snail"speed.The movie is about a cat named turbo snails, it not reconciled to living life in the garden. It has a big dream, it wants to become...帮忙翻译成英语 不要机器翻译的 谢谢 急急急_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英语 不要机器翻译的 谢谢 急急急
2。4.号21F消火栓没有进行防火封堵。7.日2楼餐厅物品摆放堵塞了消防通道和消防设施,没有及时清理1.日6号电梯旁的疏散通道存在很多烟头.日8F员工电梯前室堆放床垫占用了疏散通道。3.日7F员工电梯前室堆放大量纸箱(易燃物)。8。5.日1F员工电梯和前厅部办公室旁走道门墙面出现漏水现象.日保安部检查了酒店所有区域的防火门发现存在多处问题。6.日4F施工区域存放易燃物品
提问者采纳
17&#47, Cigeratte stubs found in the fire access besides the elavator3;01&#47.09&#47.7, was not cleaned up in time2,
the inspection covered all the fire doors of all the areas in the hotel, Lot of cardbord boxes (flammable) found in the front room of t20&#47, 21F, Water leakage observed on the wall besides the employee elavator and the corridor besides the department office in the lobby.09//4, Lot of problems found duirng the inspection by security department, 2F.6;20141, Fire access blocked by the matress in the front room of the employee elavator, Flammable material stored in construction area.09&#47, No fire safety isolation done on the hydrants4.09&#47, Fire exits and fire instruments blocked by canteen items, 7F;, 1F.8;15/.09/&#47.09&#47.5.09&#47
提问者评价
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
pay more prize please.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急,英语好的请进,大家帮忙翻译一下(不要机器翻译的),谢谢,50分!_百度知道
急,英语好的请进,大家帮忙翻译一下(不要机器翻译的),谢谢,50分!
Electronic control unit with 120 cell photodiode bar for more precise panel dimensions reading.
Motorized lifting of gun trolleys.
Plexiglas covers on both infeed&#47: from 2 to 8 m&#47.12.5.14.3. Removable spray-gun trolleys.9;hDust extraction mc/minThermal power kcal&#47.8, without scrapers. (on request150 mm)Electric power kWCompressed air Nl&#47.
Belt conveyor lengthening at infeed for installation Scrubber&quot: 1650 mm.13;hSolvent exhaust mc/min Reciprocation
of trolleys.Working width, and position detector controlled by PLC;hAir make-up mc&#47: max.4. Stainless steel fittings and distribution block for feeding circuits system..
Outside guns cleaning & setting unit for movable trolleys, made by 4 rollers.11;10. Conveyor belt system for coating recovery and belt cleaning, including edgesMinimum length of work pieces.6. Spraying Equipment.
Complete Enclosure booth for top quality finishing. 120 m&#47. Stainless Steel &min Belt width.15. Additional lacquer feeding circuit
(maximum acceptable circuits. Pressurization of the machine through external Unit Hyperfilter, to make easy the quick change for different coating materials: 1300 mm. Pressurization unit inside the machine structure.2;outfeed conveyors: 280hOPTIONS AVAILABLE1Adjustable speed: 4 )7.
Additional lacquer recovery tank, by Inverter
提问者采纳
5。机器通过外部加压股Hyperfilter。 工作宽度。 6:最高。 14。附加漆回收罐。电子与120细胞更精密裁板尺寸读光电二极管栏控制单元。 8变频调速的。 9;分钟 火电大卡&#47。 15。 120米&#47。喷涂设备。可拆卸喷雾枪手推车:1650毫米,安全带系统。涂料输送皮带清理回收和4滚柱;小时 溶剂排气管委会&#47。皮带输送机上的吸尘罩安装料延长;小时 可供选择 1。政制事务局=完整的附件亭高质量完成。 13,以方便对不同涂层材料的快速变化。 4:1300毫米;分往复速度手推车;出料输送机:4) 7。 2。有机玻璃包括两料&#47。 12:280毫米。 (根据要求 150毫米) 电力千瓦 压缩空气倪&#47。清洗枪以外的单位和设置移动手推车。 3。不锈钢“洗涤” 10;小时 空气化妆管委会&#47,和位置检测器的PLC控制,没有刮削器。附加漆喂养电路(最大可接受电路;小时 除尘管委会&#47。 11。不锈钢管件和分配块料电路系统,包括边缘 最小工件长度。电动手推车解除枪:从2至8米/分皮带宽度。加压装置内的机械结构
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
最高质量的完全防护棚11,手轮速度 最大120m&#47,并且由PLC(可编程控制系统)系统控制台车位置13.额外增加加料循环数(最大4路循环)7;h可设置选项;min热损耗
kcal&#47.马达驱动台车;min 带宽.通过外部过滤单元为机器增压.喷雾设备3.机械构造内部增压单元5:1650mm工作宽度 1300 包括边缘最小机件片 280mm (接近要求 150mm)额定功率
KW压缩空气
Nl/h排气量
mc&#47.不锈钢外罩以及分散块结构(循环加料系统)4.转带延长至防尘罩内14;h压缩空气产量
mc/h除尘量
mc&#47,能更便捷的更换不同材质的外壁。2:1.转带内外带树脂玻璃罩15.可拆除台车喷枪.为可拆除台车设置外枪清洁单元12。6,有4滚轮.电控120个二极发光管更精确读数8.转带自清洁系统,无需手刮器9.不锈钢自动刮10变频可调速 范围 2-8m/min
由变频调速,从2米/分钟回收率的手推车:马克斯。速度每分钟120米带宽度:1650毫米。
工作,其中包括:1300 mm.宽边
长度:280毫米的工件。(在请求
150毫米)。
压缩空气国联/分钟
火电千卡/小时
补主持人/小时
溶剂排气主持人/小时
除尘主持人/小时
1。可拆卸spray-gun手推车、做简单的快速变化的不同包衣材料。
2。喷涂设备。
3。不锈钢配件及分布的块料电路系统。