仁爱版八年级英语下册知识树_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
仁爱版八年级英语下册知识树
上传于||暂无简介
大小:803.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢书面表达初二的英语短文 寒假即将来临,请你写一篇60词左右的的小短文,介绍一下你的打算.短文包括以下内容:1、学习英语2、休息3、做家务4、走亲访友5、旅游
Vacation is coming,and I have made a list about what I will do. First, learning English is the most important thing and it can contribut to me to improve my English skills. Then, I would help my mom to clean house, which make room capluse. Besides, I also interst to vist my other families.As a matter of fact, travel is my most expect thing as I will have a choice to enjoy beautiful scenes. Whatever I do, I will relax myself.I am looking forward to the vacation.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初二英语书面表达蔡依林是大家喜爱的歌手.下面是他的档案,请你根据其档案提供的内容以My favourite singer 为题写一篇短文,词数60左右、1.Einglish name Jolin2.Birthady September 15th,19803.Height 158cm4.Weight 55kg6.Favourite food Eggs and noodles7.Hobbies Singing 、chatting with friends求.
my favourite singer is Cai Yilin.her english name is Jolin.she has big eyes and sweet smiles.she sings very well and her dance is also very hot and beautiful.she was born on Sep.15th,1980.her height is 158cm and her weight is 55kg.her favourite food are eggs and noodles.she likes singing,chatting with friends.she has many fans.i am one of them.i like her songs.she is my favourite singer
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
真白痴,谁出的题“蔡依林是大家喜爱的歌手”喜欢她的人多单讨厌她的人也很多我是考生就拒做这题,并投诉命题人,强迫相当一部分人说假话,写自己恶心的话怎么写得好?
扫描下载二维码2013人教版八年级上册英语书UNIT3第18页2C没有标注的是什么意思
韩晓柒7948
这是第18页2C的原图,Student A提问没有标注的内容,Student B来回答,如图所示:蓝色代表Student A,桔色代表Student B.&上图中没有标注的内容在第81页上,如下图所示:这一次由Student B来提问此表中没有标注的内容,Student A根据18页上的标注来回答,如上图所示.再如:Student B:Does Sam get up earlier than Tom Student A:No,he doesn't .Sam gets up as early as Tom ./Both Sam and Tom get up early .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码八年级英语下册第二单元15页2部分的短文怎么写
回信:Dear Looking for Help,There are lots of things you could do.First,you could talk it over with her.Encourage her to return what she borrowed from you,or tell her how much it annoys you.If it means nothing to you cousin,you shouldn't lend her anything.Second,you could borrow a dictionary from her.Let her learn that you also need something.Maybe she could return your things to you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级短文两篇 的文章

随机推荐