make atest reportt about...

英语作文 Make a survey about what your friend and h英语作文Make a survey about what your friend and his/her family did last weekend.Write a report.开头Hello,everyone!I have a good friend.His/Her name is______He/She…_百度作业帮
英语作文 Make a survey about what your friend and h英语作文Make a survey about what your friend and his/her family did last weekend.Write a report.开头Hello,everyone!I have a good friend.His/Her name is______He/She…
英语作文 Make a survey about what your friend and h英语作文Make a survey about what your friend and his/her family did last weekend.Write a report.开头Hello,everyone!I have a good friend.His/Her name is______He/She…
Hello,everyone!I have a good friend.Her name is Nannan She is a beautiful girl.we konw each other since we was born.there·re three people in her family.her parents and her.although she wants a baby sister.The last weekend.she·s parents went to Singapore.for two days holiday,then Nanan visited her aunt.She told me she was bad,she was very unhappy.I think parents around.us is.very happiness.and important.( 还有很多不足.)英语阅读How do you feel when you have to make a report in front of your classmates?What about when you go to a birthday party?Do you get 36 shy?Shyness means feeling nervous or 37 when you’re round other people.Everyone experiences(体验)t_百度作业帮
英语阅读How do you feel when you have to make a report in front of your classmates?What about when you go to a birthday party?Do you get 36 shy?Shyness means feeling nervous or 37 when you’re round other people.Everyone experiences(体验)t
英语阅读How do you feel when you have to make a report in front of your classmates?What about when you go to a birthday party?Do you get 36 shy?Shyness means feeling nervous or 37 when you’re round other people.Everyone experiences(体验)this shyness 38 they grow up.Most people have red faces and talk in broken sentences when they are in the center of attention.It’s OK if it takes you a while to feel yourself again when you go to a new place or meet strangers.39 ,everybody gets a little shy sometimes.It’s just a case(事)of how much.But many teenagers think that they hate themselves and that they won’t fit in the future at some point.Stop the negative(消极的)thoughts about yourself.If shyness doesn’t keep you 40 something you want to do,being shy isn’t a very big problem.Some experts say shy people are not only cleverer,but also better at working with others,because they think more and talk 41 .Some great people in history were shy,too.You see,being shy isn’t all 42 .But remember not to let good chances 43 just because of it Your shyness will 44 .When you grow up year after year,you’ll become brave enough to speak to anyone.But now,you need practice!If you have to sing a song at a party,just do it!There’s nothing to be afraid of Remember,though you’re shy,you do not lack in(缺少)45 .Cone on,our shy friends!36.A.rtue B.real C.really fortable B.frightened C.proud 38.A.as B.since C.by 39.A.What is worse B.In fact C.For example 40.A.to do B.doing C.from doing 41.A.much B.more C.less 42.A.good B.bad C.wonderful 43.A.go down B.go over C.go by 44.A.past B.pass C.passed45.A.confidence B.confident C.confidently
你感觉如何时,你必须在你的同学面前作报告呢?当你去参加生日聚会呢?你得到36个害羞吗?害羞表示感觉当你紧张或37轮其他人.每个人都经历(体验),这羞怯38他们长大.大多数人都红扑扑的脸和破碎的句子说话,当他们在众人瞩目的焦点.这是确定的,如果它需要你一段时间,觉得自己再当你去一个新的地方,或见陌生人.39,每个人都变得有点害羞的时候.这只是一个案(事)多少.但是,许多十几岁的青少年认为他们恨自己,而在未来,他们将不适合在一些点.停止负面(消极的)自己的想法.如果羞怯不会让你40你想要做的事情,害羞是不是一个很大的问题.一些专家说,害羞的人不仅聪明,但也能更好地与他人合作,因为他们认为谈41.在历史上一些伟大的人是害羞,太.你看,害羞是不是所有的42.但是记住不要让43只,因为它很好的机会!你的羞怯44.当你长大了一年又一年,你会变得勇敢地和任何人说话.但现在,你需要练习!如果你要在一个聚会上唱的一首歌,JUST DO IT!没有什么可害怕的!请记住,虽然你害羞,你不缺(缺少)45.锥上,我们羞涩的朋友们!36.A.rtue B.真正的C.真的fortable的的B.吓坏了C.自豪38.A.as B.C.通过以来39.A.What更糟糕的是例如40.A.to不定式作定语做41.A.much B.B.事实上C.更多C.少42.A.good的B.不好C.精彩43.A.go下降B.超过C.go由44.A.past B.通过C.通过45.A.confidence B.自信C.自信
c.b.a.b.c.c.b.c.b,a.没问题的
请阁下自己独立完成
你感觉如何当你要做一个报告在你的同学面前?如果你去一个生日派对吗?你得到36个害羞吗?        害羞意味着感到紧张或37当你圆别人。每个人都经历(体验)这个害羞38他们长大。大多数人都有红色的面孔和谈话在破碎的句子时,他们关注的焦点。没关系如果你花了一段时间觉得自己再当你去一个新的地方或陌生人见面。39、夜...英语翻译How do you feel when you have to make a report in front of your classmates?What about when you go to a birthday party?Do you get 1 shy?  Shyness means feeling nervous or 2 when you're round other people. Everyone experiences(体_百度作业帮
英语翻译How do you feel when you have to make a report in front of your classmates?What about when you go to a birthday party?Do you get 1 shy?  Shyness means feeling nervous or 2 when you're round other people. Everyone experiences(体
英语翻译How do you feel when you have to make a report in front of your classmates?What about when you go to a birthday party?Do you get 1 shy?  Shyness means feeling nervous or 2 when you're round other people. Everyone experiences(体验)this shyness 3 they grow up. Most people have red faces and talk in broken sentences when they are in the center of attention. It's OK if it takes you a while to feel yourself again when you go to a new place or meet strangers. 4 ,everybody gets a little shy sometimes. It's just a case(事)of how much. But many teenagers think that they hate themselves and that they won't fit in the future at come point.   Stop the negative(消极的)thoughts about yourself.If shyness doesn't keep you 5 something you want to do,being shy isn't a very big problem.Some experts say shy people are not only cleverer,but also better at working with others,because they think more and talk 6 . Some great people in history were shy,too.   You see,being shy isn't all 7 . But remember not to let good chances 8 just because of it Your shyness will 9 . When you grow up year after year,you'll become brave enough to speak to anyone. But now,you need practice!If you have to sing a song at a party,just do it!There's nothing to be afraid of!  Remember,though you're shy,you do not lack in(缺少) 10 . Cone on,our shy friends!( )1.A.true B.real C.really D.truly ( )2.A.comfortable B.frightened C.proud D.interesting ( )3.A.as B.since C.by D.when ( )4.A.What is worse B.In fact C.For example D.By the way ( )5.A.to do B.doing C.from doing D.did ( )6.A.much B.more C.less D.few ( )7.A.good B.bad C.wonderful D.careful ( )8.A.go down B.go over C.go by D.go past ( )9.A.past B.pass C.passed D.pasted ( )10.A.confidence B.confident C.confidently D.conficenty
当你必须在你的同学面前做报告的时候,你感觉如何?当你去参加一个生日宴会的时候呢?你会害羞吗?害羞的意思是当你去别人家里的时候会感觉紧张或是害怕.每个人随着他的长大都会体会到这种害羞.很多人当他们成为关注的焦点的时候会脸红和说不清楚话.如果你花一点时间去自己感觉(练习),当你再次去一个新的地方或是见到陌生人的时候,它会变的好起来的.事实上,每个人都会有害羞的时候.仅仅是情况的多少罢了.然而很多青年人认为他们讨厌他们自己并且认为有时候他们不能融入(适合)这个社会.打住自己消极的想法,即使害羞会让你不能做你想做的事.害羞并不是一个大问题.很多专家说,害羞的人不仅聪明,而且更能和其他的人在一起工作.很多优秀的历史人物也会害羞.你瞧,害羞并不是件坏事情.要记住不要仅仅因为害羞而让一些好的机会溜走.你的害羞心理会过去的.当你慢慢长大的时候,你会变成一个能和任何人说话的勇士.但是现在,你必须去练习,如果你想在意舞会上唱歌,去唱吧,没什么好怕的!记住,虽然你害羞,但你并不缺乏自信.
你感觉如何当你必须作出报告你前面的同学吗?如果你去参加一个生日聚会吗?你得到1害羞吗?害羞意味着感觉紧张或2当你圆别人。每个人都经历了(体验)这个害羞3他们长大后都是红色的。大多数人的面孔和破碎的句子说话的时候人们注意的中心。没关系,要是你花一段时间感觉自己起来,当你去一个新的地方或遇到陌生人。4,每个人都有点害羞有时候。这只是一个案件(事)多少。但是许多青少年认为他们恨自己,他们不可能...
五年级语文上册练习册第6页答案
什么意思?
青浦五年级语文上册练习册第6页答案what if a report is made about me?
what if a report is made about me or a child in my care?
Children and young people have a right to be safe in their homes and in the community.
Parents and carers are responsible for the safety and welfare of children or young people&in their care. Where this does not occur, or is not possible,&Community Services&becomes responsible for ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and neglect.
This means Community Services must respond when someone tells us they think a child or young person has been significantly harmed or injured, or&is currently at risk of significant harm from abuse or neglect.
If Community Services receives a report about a child or young person&in your care, a Community Services caseworker may contact you by telephone or a visit to your home to talk with you and other family members.
Caseworkers are trained to assess the family situation and its effect on children, young people&and parents. The knowledge you have about your family is very important and the caseworker will work closely with you and other&family members to ensure that relevant information is used in the assessment and that your family’s circumstances are fully considered.
what happens when a caseworker visits me?
When we receive information about a child or young person&who may have been significantly harmed or injured, or&is at risk of significant&harm, we make decisions about how to assess or investigate the report.
Where a serious crime against a child or young person&has been alleged, the Joint Investigative Response Team (JIRT, comprised of Community Services, NSW Police and NSW Health) investigates.
In order to find out if a child or young person&is safe and their needs are being met, a caseworker may talk to you and ask you certain questions. The caseworker may also need to talk to&the child or young person in your care.
Sometimes a caseworker may speak to the child or young person&first and parents or carers may not be aware of this. If this happens, please don't worry as caseworkers are trained to talk with children and young people&in an age-appropriate way and will be sensitive to your&their feelings.
The caseworker may also need to talk to teachers, child care workers, doctors, family members, family friends, counselors and other people who are close to the child or young person, or who are responsible for their welfare.
Mostly, children and young people&stay with their family throughout Community Services involvement. However where a child or young person has been significantly harmed or injured, or&there is a high risk of significant harm or injury to&the child or young person, Community Services may have to move them to a safe place. The safe place might be with a relative, trusted friend or foster carer, depending on the situation.
what can I expect from the caseworker?
Caseworkers are trained to work sensitively and respectfully with you,&the child or&young person in your care,&and other family members.
Your views and opinions and, where possible, those of&the child or young person, are important to the caseworker. The caseworker will encourage you and the child or young person's involvement in decisions that affect you both.
When decisions or actions are taken that significantly affect&the child or young person, the caseworker must consider the child or young person’s culture, disability, language, religion or sexuality and if relevant, yours too.
You can help the caseworker by letting them know about important beliefs that you have. The caseworker can also help arrange any extra support you need to ensure you can be fully involved in all decisions, such as an interpreter or help with getting to meetings.
The level of action taken by Community Services will be in keeping with the level of harm or risk of significant harm to&the safety welfare or wellbeing of the child or young person.
By law, the caseworker’s first priority must be the&safety, welfare and wellbeing of the child or young person.
how long will it take Community Services to deal with the matter?
Most inquiries take about a month, however sometimes a longer period of time is needed to make an assessment, for example to allow time to see if a family crisis settles down. Your caseworker can tell you how long the assessment will take.
what if my child is not at risk?
If there is no evidence of harm or risk to&the child or young person in your care, the case will be closed. However, if you need help with other matters, you may be referred to services which can provide help and support.
what if my child has been harmed?
If our assessment confirms that the child or young person in your care&has been abused or neglected or is at immediate risk of this, we will take action to ensure they are safe from further harm.
what action might Community Services take?
In most cases, Community Services provides practical help, such as organising child care, emergency finance, counseling or information and referral to health or other services.
If the situation is more serious, we will develop a plan with you to protect the child or young person in your care&from harm or further harm. This could include counselling and referral to support services for you, the child or young person and&other children or young people&in your care.
In some cases, Community Services might take the matter to the Children’s Court and apply for an order. The Court can make a range of orders that include (but are not limited to):
an assessment order (to authorise a physical, psychiatric or other medical examination of a child or young person, or to authorise an assessment of a person’s capacity to parent)
an order accepting undertakings (the parent makes undertakings to the Court about how they will care for their child or young person in their care)
an order for supervision (allows Community Services to regularly meet with the child or young person)
an order for the provision of support services (a person or organisation is ordered to provide support for the child or young person&as specified)
an order allocating parental responsibility, or aspects of it (where parental responsibility is transferred in full or in part, to another person).
what would the caseworker do if they think that the child is not in immediate danger, but they would be unsafe if they continued to live in that house?
The caseworker could apply for an Apprehended Violence Order (AVO). The advantages of an AVO in this case is that the person alleged&to have caused harm to the child or young person&can be ordered to leave the house, rather than requiring the child or young person&to leave.
If the caseworker doesn't think an AVO would be enough to protect the child or young person, they may consider making a Care Application to the Children’s Court for an order that the child or young person&live somewhere else until it's safe again.
In this case, the Court needs to be satisfied that there is no other or better way to protect&the child or young person. The Court makes the decision on the basis of information provided to it by Community Services, parents, caregivers &and sometimes other professionals or people involved.
In a small number of matters, the Court can make an order that places the child or young person in Community Services' care for a period of time.
If this happens, Community Services will arrange a placement for&the child or young person, which might be within their extended family (e.g. with their grandparents), with a&authorised carer, or in alternative accommodation. In finding a placement for a child or young person, Community Services considers the child or young person's&wishes and needs arising from identity, language, cultural and religious ties.
For children ro young people&who are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, every effort is made to place the child or young person&with extended family, or Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander family within kinship group or another Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander family within the local community.
who else can help?
If&the child or young person in your care&has been reported to Community Services, we can put you in touch with a counselling service to give you support.
You may also be referred to other services for help such as your local family support agency, a community health centre or other government departments such as Housing or Centrelink.
For legal information or information about Legal Aid call Law Access NSW on
who will be involved?
We treat everyone involved in a child protection assessment with courtesy and respect. We respect personal privacy - only people who need to know about Community Services involvement will be informed.
Your views (and where possible, those of&the child or young person in your care) are important. Our caseworkers work to ensure that you and the child or young&person in your care&are involved in any decision-making which will affect them, you or family.
what if I’m not satisfied?
If you are unhappy with the way you are treated by our staff, or not satisfied with the way we are working with you and the child or young person in your care, see our
what official records are kept?
Where a child has been reported, it is against the law for Community Services to delete or destroy records. These records are kept in permanent storage.
The law says Community Services must limit access to all personal records to authorised staff only.
If you think someone has reported your child or young person in your care to ‘get back at you’ or the information provided to Community Services is wrong, you can apply in writing to have the matter reviewed by your local Community Services Centre Manager — see our
ACWA fact sheets
The Association of Children's Welfare Agencies (ACWA) has fact sheets for parents on issues regarding Community Services and child protection. See the fact sheets on:
related links:
To report suspected child abuse or neglect, call the Child Protection Helpline on 132 111 (24 hours/7 days)答案:C;A;D;A;B;B;C;A;B;D;D;C;B;C;C;A;D;B;B;A解析:
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
A Joke on a Friend
  Mark twain was a famous American writer.He wrote many famous stories
which are still popular in many countries today.Mark Twain was also famous in his day 1
a public speaker.In his speaking Mark Twain always liked 2 funny stories.He
also liked to listen to funny stories and to 3 his friends.One day one of his
friends 4 his wallet and asked him 5 his train fare for him. 
  “But I don’t have enough money to pay 6 your fare and my
fare,”Mark Twain said.
  The friend didn’t know 7 to do.He was very sad. “We can do
this.”said Mark Twain.“We can 8 the train and when the conductor comes to take
the tickets you can hide 9 my seat.”
  Later, 10 ,on the train,when the conductor came to take the
tickets,Mark Twain gave him two tickets 11 for Mark Twain and one for his
friend.Then 12 a loud voice,Mark Twain explained.
  “My friend here is a 13 strange man.When he travels on a train
he doesn’t like to sit 14 a seat.He prefers 15 on the floor under the
  Of course,everybody in the train then looked at the poor friend under
the seat and laughed at him loudly.
B.to make
C.to speak
D.to tell
A.make a joke about
B.have a joke with
C.play jokes on
D.play a trick on
B.to cost
D.to charge
A.between
D.as well as
A.however
B.whatever
C.whenever
D.wherever
C.a ticket
D.the one
C.to laying
D.to be lying
完形填空:
Mr Parker was living in the country , and he wanted to go to an office
in the city one day . He 1 the address on a letter, got 2 his car and 3 to
the city . He drove straight to the office without any 4 and stopped his car 5 the
office. He locked his car and 6 to go into his office, but suddenly he turned
around and went back to his car . He remembered that he 7 his keys in it ! He
telephoned his wife and said, “ 8 , I ’ve locked my keys in my car . Please 9
me your keys .”
Mrs Parker got into their 10 car and drove twenty miles to 11
her husband. But 12 Mr Parker was waiting for his wife, he walked 13 his
car and tried the other 14 . It was not locked ! Mr Parker locked it 15 before
his wife arrived.
D.difficult
A.in the front of
B.in the middle of
C.in front of
D.at the foot of
D.wondered
A.has locked
B.had lock
D.had locked
A.listen to me
B.I need your help
C.Excuse me
D.Don’t smile at me
C.a second
D.the other
A.suddenly
  Tadatoyo Yamamoto is a Japanese businessman.He  1 the
US from time to time.While he was  2 at a hotel on a visit to Chicago,he put his bag
on the  3 .A few minutes  4 ,Mr Yamamoto reached down for it,but it was  5 .Inside
it were about $ 900,his passport(护照),  6 of his family,and his  7 tickets
&& But three weeks  8 he returned to Tokyo,Mr Yamamoto  9 an envelope.There was  10 inside but his passport,his airline tickets,photos of
his family and  11 orders for more than $900
and a  12 from Mr Joseph Loveras.It said:
& “I  13 this money order and the things … will make you believe in the  14 of Chicago.”
&&& The next  15 he travelled to the US,Mr
Yamamoto  16 Mr Loveras.He was a 67-year-old sick man with a total  17 of $ 493 a month.
&&& He explained that he  18 the bag on a street
corner and  19 the money and the tickets in the top part of the  20 .He
changed the money into money orders and  21 his own money to send it to Japan.
&&& Mr Yamamoto was very  22 by what Mr Loveras
had done. “I asked him  23 he would go to all the trouble to return  24 to
me.He told me that if he had not done it,it would have made him feel bad for the rest of
his  25 .”
&&& Now they have become friends,and Mr Yamamoto visits
Mr Loveras every time he is in the US.
A.understands
B.studies
A.looking
C.telephoning
D.sleeping
D.computer
D.earlier
A.information
D.letters
C.written
A.received
B.accepted
C.picked up
D.heard from
A.anything
B.something
C.everything
D.nothing
C.programme
D.passage
B.believe
A.service
A.looked for
B.looked after
C.called at
D.called on
D.changed
A.excited
B.surprised
D.frigtened
C.whether
B.everything
C.the bag
D.the money
B.country
Nicolette Morganti’s friends can’t understand
why she joined a dating agency().
She has a good job &&&1&& &a
personal assistant with a television news agency, her own house, and a full
social life. But she, a 29-year-old woman, who has a degree in English
Literature(),is so &&&2&& &with
British &&&3&& &that she joined the English Rose dating agency to get in
touch with single American males.
“English men are usually materialistic and
have &&&4&& &imagination,” she says.
“I have &&&5&&
&years being bored by
men who never do anything &&&6&&& .”
“I’m almost 30 now and I would really love to
&&&7&& &a husband and have &&&8&&
.I’d like to live in London for six months of the year and in the
States for   9&&& &six months.”
In her search for the perfect man, Nicolette
once& &&10&& &an advertisement in a magazine for &&&11&& &people and had 400 replies.
But she says, “I only met one or two of them.& 12&& &of
the others sounded very &&13&& .”
Nicolette joined English Rose about 18 months
&&&14&& &and has met &&&15&&
She says, “I &&&16&&
&that American men are
more romantic and thoughtful than British men. I rang   17&& &in the States, and afterwards he sent me 200 dollars to &&&18&& &the
“I’ve met five so far but I’m looking for
someone very &&&19&&
. I’d like to find a caring, well-educated, non-smoking,
animal-lover with a professional job and a &&&20&&
&of adventure.”
1.A.like                            && B.being
C.as                            &&& D.with
2.A.tired                        && &&& B.bored
C.pleased                           D.angry
3.A.men                            & B.games
C.music                          && D.master
4.A.some                        & &&& B.much
C.a little                          && D.no
5.A.passed                          && B.spent
C.entered                           D.wasted
6.A.exciting                           B.moving
C.interesting                         D.living
7.A.marry to                        &&& B.accept
C.receive                           D.find
8.A.friends                          & B.work
C.a home                           D.children
9.A.another                          & B.some
C.the other                        && D.other
10.A.wrote                          & B.put
C.gave                             D.posted
11.A.single                          && B.married
C.only                             D.lonely
12.A.Most                           & B.Few
C.All                            &&& D.Some
13.A.worrying                          &&& B.encouraging
C.boring                               D.surprising
14.A.before                           B.later
C.more                              && D.ago
15.A.from                          && B.since
C.after                             D.until
16.A.expect                           B.suppose
C.know                          && D.feel
17.A.one                             B.it
C.them                              && D.him
18.A.pay to                          & B.pay
C.pay for                           D.pay
19.A.ordinary                        && B.handsome
C.special                          & D.lovely
20.A.feeling                           B.sense
C.way                             D.kind
来源:英语教研室
Nicolette Morganti’s friends can’t understand
why she joined a dating agency().
She has a good job &&&1&& &a
personal assistant with a television news agency, her own house, and a full
social life. But she, a 29-year-old woman, who has a degree in English
Literature(),is so &&&2&& &with
British &&&3&& &that she joined the English Rose dating agency to get in
touch with single American males.
“English men are usually materialistic and
have &&&4&& &imagination,” she says.
“I have &&&5&&
&years being bored by
men who never do anything &&&6&&& .”
“I’m almost 30 now and I would really love to
&&&7&& &a husband and have &&&8&&
.I’d like to live in London for six months of the year and in the
States for   9&&& &six months.”
In her search for the perfect man, Nicolette
once& &&10&& &an advertisement in a magazine for &&&11&& &people and had 400 replies.
But she says, “I only met one or two of them.& 12&& &of
the others sounded very &&13&& .”
Nicolette joined English Rose about 18 months
&&&14&& &and has met &&&15&&
She says, “I &&&16&&
&that American men are
more romantic and thoughtful than British men. I rang   17&& &in the States, and afterwards he sent me 200 dollars to &&&18&& &the
“I’ve met five so far but I’m looking for
someone very &&&19&&
. I’d like to find a caring, well-educated, non-smoking,
animal-lover with a professional job and a &&&20&&
&of adventure.”
1.A.like                            && B.being
C.as                            &&& D.with
2.A.tired                        && &&& B.bored
C.pleased                           D.angry
3.A.men                            & B.games
C.music                          && D.master
4.A.some                        & &&& B.much