Chinesewitch doctorr (A.b...

The Smiths are Americans. They are now in Beijing. This is their first visit to China.They are going to stay in China for two months. They want to visit some cities and villages. They hope to learn some Chinese, too.Mr. Smith is a doctor. He is going to visit a hospital in Yichang. Mrs. Smith is a teacher. She is going to visit some city schools and village schools. Their daughter is a middle school students. She wants to meet some Chinese students.They are going to take a lot of pictures in China. When they are back in America, they will show the pictures to their American friends. They want the American people to know more about China.【小题1】Mr Smith wants to visit a hospital because____.A. he is a doctor B. he wants to live in China C. he’ll stay in China for a long time【小题2】Who does their daughter want to meet?A. Chinese doctors B. Chinese teachers C. Chinese students【小题3】What are Mrs Smith going to do during her stay in China?A. She is going to go to the hospital. B. She is going to go to her friend’s home.C. She is going to visit schools. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:The Smiths are Americans. They are now in Beijing. This is their first visit to China.They are going to stay in China for two months. They want to visit some cities and villages. They hope to learn some Chinese, too.Mr. Smith is a doctor. He is going to visit a hospital in Yichang. Mrs. Smith is a teacher. She is going to visit some city schools and village schools. Their daughter is a middle school students. She wants to meet some Chinese students.They are going to take a lot of pictures in China. When they are back in America, they will show the pictures to their American friends. They want the American people to know more about China.【小题1】Mr Smith wants to visit a hospital because____.A. he is a doctor B. he wants to live in China C. he’ll stay in China for a long time【小题2】Who does their daughter want to meet?A. Chinese doctors B. Chinese teachers C. Chinese students【小题3】What are Mrs Smith going to do during her stay in China?A. She is going to go to the hospital. B. She is going to go to her friend’s home.C. She is going to visit schools.The Smiths are Americans. They are now in Beijing. This is their first visit to China.They are going to stay in China for two months. They want to visit some cities and villages. They hope to learn some Chinese, too.Mr. Smith is a doctor. He is going to visit a hospital in Yichang. Mrs. Smith is a teacher. She is going to visit some city schools and village schools. Their daughter is a middle school students. She wants to meet some Chinese students.They are going to take a lot of pictures in China. When they are back in America, they will show the pictures to their American friends. They want the American people to know more about China.【小题1】Mr Smith wants to visit a hospital because____.A. he is a doctor B. he wants to live in China C. he’ll stay in China for a long time【小题2】Who does their daughter want to meet?A. Chinese doctors&&& B. Chinese teachers &&&&C. Chinese students【小题3】What are Mrs Smith going to do during her stay in China?A. She is going to go to the hospital. B. She is going to go to her friend’s home.C. She is going to visit schools.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】C解析【小题1】A&根据短文第二段第一、二句,可以知道正确答案为A.【小题2】C&根据短文第二段最后两句,可以知道C正确。【小题3】C&根据短文第二段第三、四句,可以知道选项C正确。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1.下列单词中有不完全爆破现象的是 A.blackboard B.brother C.Cbreakfast D.stop
美萬敵冴辱
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
D.啦classmate是名词,stop是动词啊A. doctor -- noun, blackboard -- nounB. subject -- noun, brother -- nounC Chinese -- noun, breakfast -- noun
扫描下载二维码Chinese Herbal Medicine in Melbourne | Chinese Doctor Melbourne( )My teacher is . A. England B. doctor C. nice D. an English——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
( )My teacher is . A. England B. doctor C. nice D. an English 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
阅读理解。&&&& Jack is my father's good friend. He comes from the U.S.A. He is an English teacher in No.1 MiddleSchool of Shanghai. He speaks English and he can speak a little Chinese. My English is poor, so Jack often comes to my home to help me with it. He wants to improve (提高) his Chinese. And I help him study Chinese. He says the Chinese people are very nice and he likes here very much.1.&Where is Jack from?A. China B. ShanghaiC. England.D. the U.S.A.2.&Does Jack speak English?A. Yes, but a little.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. No, he doesn't.C. Yes, he can speak English well&&&& D. Seldom (很少)&3. Where does Jack help me with my English?A. In schoolB. At my homeC. At Jack's homeD. In class&4. Jack thinks that Chinese people are____?A. tallB. poorC. niceD. happy&5. What does Jack do?A. He is a doctor B. He is a teacher C. He is a farmer D. He is a driver
Hello,everyone!__ __John Green. I’m thirteen years old .__ _ is my sister, Kate. She isnine years old. We are___ England. ___ now we are in China. My father is anEnglish____& at a school. My mother is a doctor. __ _works in a hospital.They work very hard(努力). At___I ____ a good friend. His name is Lin Tao. He is____too. He is from Shanghai. He is nice to me and I ____him.1.A.I&&&&&&&&&&B.I&m&&&& C.My&is&&&& & D.My&am&&&2.A.Her&&&&&&&B.It&&&&&& &C.This&&&&&&& D.He&&3.A.from&&&&&&&B.for&&&&&& C.of&&&&&&&&&D.in&4.A.And&&&&&&&B.So&&&&&& C.But&&&&&&&&&D./&5.A.work&&&&&&B.friend&& C.student&&&&&D.teacher&6.A.She&&&&&&&&& B.Her&&&& C.He&&&&&&& D.Him7.A.classroom&& &B.home&&& C.school&&&&&&D.class&8.A.am&&&&&&&&&&B.is&&&&&& C.are&&&&&&& &D.have9.A.ten&&&&&&&&&&B.eleven&&& C.twelve&&&&&& D.thirteen&&10.A.spell&&&&&&& B.like&&&&&&&C.see&&&&&&&&&&D.meet&&
I am an American student. My name is Vicky King. Ihave a big family. I have two brothers. They and I are in the same school. Mygrandma and grandpa live with us. They are my father’s parents.My father is from England, but my mother’s hometown isat the foot of the Great Wall of China. My brothers and I were all born in NewYork. Because my father works in a school in New York. He teaches English.People often ask us, “What do you like eating?” It isnot easy to answer this question! Well, let me tell you.My grandpa has been to India, so he likes Indian food.My father likes hot dogs, potato chips and hamburgers. My mother likes rice,noodles and dumplings. She often does very nice Chinese food for us. So mybrothers and I like Chinese food a lot but English food a little. We don’t likeIndian food at all.1.This is a family of_________A.three&&&&&&&&&&& B.five&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.six&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.seven2.Her grandfather is __________.A.from England&&&&&& B.from China&&&&&&&& C.from India&&&&&&&& D.from America3.Her father is a ________A.worker&&&&&&&&&& B.doctor&&&&&&&&&&& C.teacher&&&&&&&&&& D.player4.Her mother likes Chinese food because she_________.A.has been toChina&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.is from ChinaC.can doChinese food&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.knows herchildren like it5.The three children like___________ food very much.A.Chinese&&&&&&&&&& B.English&&&&&&&&&&& C.Indian&&&&&&&&&&& D.American&
  I am an American student.My name is Vicky King.I have a big family.I have two brothers.They and I are in the same school.My grandma and grandpa live with us.They are my father's parents.
  My father is from England, but my mother's hometown is at the foot of the Great Wall of China.My brothers and I were all born in New York.Because my father works in a school in New York.He teaches English.
  People often ask us, “What do you like eating?” It is not easy to answer this question! Well, let me tell you.
  My grandpa has been to India, so he likes Indian food.My father likes hot dogs, potato chips and hamburgers.My mother likes rice, noodles and dumplings.She often does very nice Chinese food for us.So my brothers and I like Chinese food a lot but English food a little.We don't like Indian food at all.
This is a family of ________.
Her grandfather is ________.
from England
from China
from India
from America
Her father is a ________.
Her mother likes Chinese food because she ________.
has been to China
is from China
can do Chinese food
knows her children like it
Tom:Hello,Li Chen.How are you? Li Chen:_______________________ Tom:This is my friend,Alice.Alice,this is Li Chen. Li Chen:_______________________ Alice:Nice to meet you,too._______________________ Li Chen:No,It's L-I,Li,C-H-E-N,Chen. Tom:What's this,Alice? Is it a photo of your family? Alice:_______________________ Li Chen:Are you from England? Alice:Yes.My parents are in China now. Li Chen:What's your father's job? Alice:_______________________ Tom:What about your mother? Alice:She's an English teacher at a school. Li hen:Tom.What's your mother's job? she a teacher,too? Tom:No,she's a doctor at a hospital. a.Nice to meet you,Alice. b.Yes.These are my parents. c.He's a hotel manager in Beijing. d.I'm fine,thank you. e.How do you spell your name? Is it L-E-E?
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 witch doctor 的文章

随机推荐