2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
请你计划一下周六周日你要参加的活动用英语写5句话
天戾军团4P5E
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
I have a busy weekend .On Saturday morning,I will visit my grandpa and grandma.They miss me a lot.In the afternoon ,I will go shopping with mom .On Sunday I have to do my homework .Also ,I will wash my own clothes !What a busy weekend !
请问打球用英语怎么写
打篮球play basketball
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:周末对于人们来说意味着休息。每个人都有自己度过周末的方式。我在星期六做一整天的作业,在星期天我玩一整天是什么意思?
周末对于人们来说意味着休息。每个人都有自己度过周末的方式。我在星期六做一整天的作业,在星期天我玩一整天
问题补充:
Means for people to rest over the weekend. Everyone has the way they spend the weekend. I did a day's job on Saturday, on Sunday I played all day
It means that as a weekend to rest. Everyone has their own way over the weekend. I am in Saturday to do a full day of operation on Sunday, I play with a full day
Weekend meant regarding the people rest.Each people all have oneself passed the weekend the way.I make an all day work on Saturday, I plays on Sunday one all day
Means for people to rest over the weekend. Everyone has the way they spend the weekend. I did a day's job on Saturday, on Sunday I played all day
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!这个周末.你想干些什么呢?你能用英语来介绍一下你在周末的安排吗? 要求:1.请用be going to 句式写话. 2.不少于4句.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
这个周末.你想干些什么呢?你能用英语来介绍一下你在周末的安排吗? 要求:1.请用be going to 句式写话. 2.不少于4句. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
写作。这个周末,你想干些什么呢?你能用英语来介绍一下你在周末的安排吗?要求: 1. 请用be going to句式写话。 2. 不少于4句。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
你周末经常干什么用英语怎样(几中说法)说?
音柔锅锅_蝶
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
what do you usually do on weekends? what do you often do on weekdays?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你打算周末干什么 的翻译是:Weekends are you going to do 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你打算周末干什么
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Weekends are you going to do
Weekends are you going to do
What do you intend to weekend
You planned the weekend does any
相关内容&acan his family say this for him 罐头他的家庭言这为他 & athat can be differentiated clearly from LV remodeling—can
& aVerification Engineer, Software
& a首先感谢各位老师在这一个月来给安迪的帮助与辅导,在慧思学校里同各位老师一起渡过这快乐的三年,希望各位老师与安迪开心过好每一天。
& awhat made you really embarrass yesterday 什么真正地使您昨天困窘 & aduel cards 决斗卡片 & aSomehow I will show you that you are my night sky. 我将莫名其妙地表示您,您是我的夜空。 & a。 谢谢你劝我别再拿你的幸福开玩笑 . Thanks you to urge me to leave takes your happiness to crack a joke again & a温故而知新 wengu knows newly & aIn patient with type 1 diabetes,LANTUS must be used in regimens with short-acting insulin. In patient with type 1 diabetes, LANTUS must be used in regimens with short-acting insulin. & a他建议我这两天好好休息 He suggested I these two days rest well & a我想念你的吻
& ahe was working on his future 他研究他的未来 & aTraffic cable 正在翻译,请等待... & aoutlet store 代销店 & aidentify GAPs in best practices and performance and identify improvement potential 辨认空白在最佳的实践和表现并且辨认改善潜力 & a据说77542已量产。 It is said 77542 quantities have produced. & a长达一个星期 正在翻译,请等待... & aupstream of the meter:
& a?? ?? ????? ?????? ???????? ????..??? ? ?? ??? ?? ?????..?????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? 釜山街市高速愤怒[thol)一千被赢取的等级金钱不回来从门,从单色紧张。 [thol)箱子更老的姐妹幸运地做了作为厚待代替演算。 中国鳗鱼Oh冷的当前星Oh的这确实生活! & asingle dyed 选拔洗染 & a3. How can we work well according to the author? 3. 怎么能我们根据作者很好工作? & a用智慧保护了他 Has protected him with the wisdom & a理性地 Rational place & abecause perseverance lative
our are very important 因为坚持不懈lative我们是非常重要的 & arecent Math League Contest. Outside of the classroom she is staying busy with swimming in the afternoon as
& a很安静 Very peaceful & agiven too little time to do anything 给出太一点时间做任何东西 & a除了我之外,我的父母也参加了我的生日晚会 Besides me, my parents also attended my birthday party & aWe should not leave youngsters in a group of friends at this age without adult care. But a mentor is more than a teacher. A mentor is special to the child and the child is special to the mentor.
& a- [Select Para] Button: Find Parameter File(*.Par) path.
& a虽然我方非常愿意与贵方开展贸易往来,但遗憾的是我们不能将价格降到你方所求,因为我方经准确计算成本后,已将价格降到最低点 Although we are willing extremely with the expensive side development trade, but it is a pity we cannot fall the price to you ask, because after we the accurate computation cost, have fallen the price the perigee & aEasyEject Utility 正在翻译,请等待... & a检讨 Self-criticism & a男孩想干什么? What does the boy want to do? & a我不是指这种随意 I am not refer to this kind at will & aSpring Comes Along 正在翻译,请等待... & aThis report illustrates te scope and depth of the work of this Office,and its talented staff. 这个报告说明te这个办公室工作的范围和深度和它有天才的职员。 & a把你的照片给他看看,好吗? Has a look yours picture to him? & aNICE AND NEET 好和NEET & aFor lipid determinations, homogenates from cells were extracted according to a modified Bligh and Dyer procedure [Bligh and Dyer, 1959]. In brief, sample was homogenized with chloroform-methanol solution (chloroform-methanol-water, 8:4:3). The resulting mixture was shaken at 37°C for 1 h and then centrifuged at 1,100 g
& a他对自己的能力很自信 He is very self-confident to own ability & a唷,多高的山啊! Oh, high mountain! & a中国建设银行福建省福州分行 China Construction bank Fujian Province Fuzhou Branch & aRegarding the PO#, David confirmed using GZPT-M for November shipment already. 关于PO#,使用GZPT-M已经被证实的大卫为11月发货。 & a我第一次来上海时对所见所闻都觉得有趣 I first time come when Shanghai all thinks to the experience interesting & aIt’s taken her two hours to shed 需要她二个小时对棚子 & aFurthermore, Furthermore, & a我认为曼德拉是一个伟大的人 我认为曼德拉是一个伟大的人 & aa very strong wind or storm 一场非常强风或风暴 & a车祸黑盒子影像的随身碟 Traffic accident black box phantom along with small dish & a想放弃生命的人,大部分因为身体残疾或是疾病。他们经常承受着身体和精神上的极大的折磨。在这种折磨下,他们只有选择自杀来摆脱自己永无休止的痛苦。 ?? ?? ??, ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??.?? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??.? ??? ??, ?? ? ? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???. & a由于各有关部门职责不同、行使职权的法律法规依据不同, 加上部分执法人员业务水平欠缺, 对法律法规的理解掌握不够, 造成处罚力度各有差异, Because each department concerned responsibility different, exercises the authority legal laws and regulations basis to be different, in addition the part law enforcement officials vocational level is short of, is insufficient to legal laws and regulations understanding grasping, creates the punishm & aThere must be something visitor the homes in our neighborhood 在我们的邻里必须有某事访客家 & aSpiral 螺旋 & a把你的照片给她看看 Has a look yours picture to her & a你打算周末干什么 You planned the weekend does any &

我要回帖

更多关于 英文星期一到星期天 的文章

随机推荐