快来看看呀,这句you could be mineyou p...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语新目标上 Unit 11 Could you please clean your room ? 全课课件
Unit 11 Could you please clean the room?living roomliving roomclean the living roomsweep the floortrashliving roomliving roomtake out the trashmy bedroommy bedroomfold the clothesmake the bedmy sister’s bedroommake one’s bedkitchendo the disheskitchenclean the living room fold the clothesmake the beddo the dishessweep the floortake out the trashTask 1Play a game---- Guess what chore it is?A: Could you please take out the trash?B: Yes, sure./ I can.D: Sorry, I can’t. I have to fold yourclothes first.C: Sorry, I can’t. I am doing the dishes.Make up a conversation and act it out1a
Do you do these chores at home?
Write “Y” (for yes) and “N” (for no). Then ask your partner and write down his or her answers.日常的普通工作洗餐具扫地倒垃圾整理床铺叠衣服打扫客厅Listen. What kind of chores do Mom and Peter do? Check(
)Mom or Peter.M: Peter, we need to clean the house. Yourgrandma is coming over at 7:00.P: Okay, but I need to do my homework first.M: Yes, that’s right. After you finish yourhomework, let’s clean the kitchen. I can dothe dishes and sweep the floor. Could youtake out the trash?P: Yes, sure.M: Good. And could you make your bed and foldyour clothes?P: All right.M: And let’s see… I can clean the living room.1c
Look at the picture. Ask your partner todo the chores that you see.A: Could you please sweep the floor?B: Yes, sure.sweep the floortake out the trashturn on/off the lightsclean the blackboardclose/ open the door/ windowput the bags into the desksput the brooms(扫帚) behind the door..Task 2
Could you pleasedo something for your class?用下列词的适当形式填空1.______you please clean your room?2.Jerry's mom ______the floor every Sunday.3.There is a TV in the ___________.4.Judy _______hard in a hospital.She is a nurse.5.Sam's father is a policeman. He's busy.So Sam ________ to do the chores.Couldsweepsliving roomworkshasPractice1.We felt ____(happily) when we got good grades.2.She looks _____and she dances____ (beautiful).3.Something is wrong with my hands, so I can’t help you ____the chores.4.Your English book is in the bag, ____and read it.A take out it
B take it outC taking it out
D taking it out5.“Could I use your MP4?” “__________”A Good idea
Yes, you couldC Sure, you can’t
D Sorry, you can’t用下列词的适当形式填空6.Look!Dan is _________ the trash.7.Her mother works in a restaurant. She ______the table after people have dinner.8.Amy doesn't like _______the dishes.9.Could you please _______ your bed?10.Tracy can _______ her clothes.taking outcleansdoingmakefoldPractice5.Though he is young, he can ___ his bed and ___his clothes.A wash, fold
B make, do
C make, wash6.Could you help us____ (sweep) the ground?Yes, _____ ______7.She does the dishes at home, when she is free.否定句:she ____ ___ the dishes when she is free.8.There ___ an English party tomorrow.A has
B is going to haveC is going to be
D is having2a
Listen. Peter asks his father if he can do four things. What does his father say? Check (?) “yes” or “no”.????2b
Listen again. Why does Peter’s father say “no”? Draw lines to the reasons in the chart.????会议P: Hey, Dad?D: Yes?P: Could I go to the movies tonight?D: I guess so. But Don’t stay out late.P: Could I stay out until eleven?D: No, you can’t. You have a test tomorrow,remember?P: Oh,yeah. Well, could I use the car?D: Sorry, but I need it. I have to go to a meeting.P: Could you give me a ride downtown?D: Sure.你能载我到市区吗?2c Pairwork
Student A, you are Peter. Ask if you can do things. Student B, you are Peter’s father. Say “yes” or “no”. If you say “no”, give a reason.A: Could I please use your computer?B: Sorry. I’m going to work on it now.A: Well, could I watch TV?B: Yes, you can. But first you have to cleanyour room.从事,忙于3a
Fill in the blanks with “make” or “do”.A: I hate to
chores.B: Well, I hate some chores too, but I likeother chores.A: Really? Do you like to
the laundry?B: No, I don’t. It’s boring.A: I agree. Do you like to
your bed?B: No, not really. But I like to
the dishes,because it’s relaxing. And I like tobreakfast, because I like to cook.憎恨,憎恶洗衣服dododomakemake付洗衣物3b
Make a list of the chores you do. Write “like” or “don’t like” next to each chore. Tell a partner what chores you like and don’t like. Say why.wash the car----likedo the dishes----don’t likeA: I like washing the car because I can beoutside.B: I don’t like doing the dishes because it’sboring.清洗4
Sorry, I can’t!
Write each of these chores on a card and put them face down. Turn one card and ask your partner to do the chore. Your partner says “no” and gives a reason.do the dishes
wash the carclean your room
take out the trashsweep the floor
fold your clothesmake your bedSection BUnit11
Could you please clean your room?Let's review the phrases we've learned!borrow some moneyIf you don’t have enough money , you have tov.借,借入;借用sancksn.小吃,快餐go to the storeWhere is the girl ?So , we can say the girl went to the store.去商店buy some drinks and snacksCD
playeruse the CD player使用CD唱机If you want to listen to your favorite CDs , you have toIf you are having a party , you have toinvite friends to the partyTranslation昨天是我的生日,我邀请我的朋友参加了我的生日聚会。我们一起去商店买了一些饮料和小吃。在聚会上,我们使用了CD唱机并且唱了我们最喜欢的歌。因此,我们过得非常愉快。Yesterday was my birthday , I invited my friends to my birthday party. We went to the store and bought some drinks and snacks . At the party, we used the CD player and sang our favorite songs. So ,we had a great time!1a
What can teenagers ask their parents to do? What do parents ask their teenagers to do? Write “parents” or “teenagers” next to each phrase.青少年/'ti:neid
?/buy some drinks and snacksborrow some moneyclean your roominvite my friends to a partygo to the storeuse your CD playertake out the trashmake your bedteenagersteenagersparentsteenagersparentsteenagersparentsparentspairworkLook at the information
in 1a and make your own conversations and then act it out.Parent: Could you do …?Child : Yes, I can.Child : Could I do … ?Parent : No, you can't .buy some drinks and snacksborrow some moneyclean your roominvite my friends to a partygo to the storeuse your CD playertake out the trashmake your bedteenagersteenagersparentsteenagersparentsteenagersparentsparents1. buy some drinks and snacks2. borrow some money3. clean your room4. invite my friends to a party5. go to the store6. use your CD player7. take out the trash8. make your bed小吃,快餐借邀请teenagers/parentsteenagers/parentsteenagersteenagersparentsparentsparentsparentsCould you pleaseCould I please1 clean your room2 go to the store3 take out the trash4 make your bed4 borrow some money1 invite my friends to a party2 buy some drinks and snacks3 use your CD playerListening time2a
Listen and check(
) the things in activity 1athat you hear.?1. buy some drinks and snacks2. borrow some money3. clean your room4. invite my friends to a party5. go to the store6. use your CD player7. take out the trash8. make your bed??????Listen again and fill in the blanksS: Could I invite my friends to a party onSaturday, Mom?M: Of course! That sounds like fun.S: Yeah. Umm… could I borrow some money?M: What for?S: I need to buy some drinks and snacks.Could I go to the store?M: Well, I’m going tomorrow, and I can buysome drinks and snacks for you.S: Oh, good. Thanks, Mom.M: You’re welcome. Oh, could you cleanyour room?S: I cleaned it last week.M: You need to clean it again for your party.S: OK. At the party, could I use your CD player?M: Yes, if you’re careful with it.S: Don’t worry, Mom!M: Now, there are a few other things I want youto do before the party. Could you move thegood chairs to the bedroom and clean theliving room?S: Sure. Dave is coming early on Saturday, so hecan help me.2b
Listen. What is Sandy’s mom going to do? What is Sandy going to do? What are Sandy and Dave going to do? Fill in the chart.invite my friends,borrow some moneybuy drinks and snacksclean her room,use the CD playermove the good chairs,clean the living roomIf you are having a party next Sunday. You want to ask your partner for help . So, talk about the following things with your partner.pairworkA : Could you please
take out the trash ?B: Yes, sure ./No, I can't . I have to do…...go to the store
buy drinks and snacksdo the dishes
clean the living roomtake out the trash
Read the e-mail
message. Which things are about exercise? Cleaning? Food? Complete the chart.Nancy,Thanks for taking care of my dog. Could youplease do these things every day? Take him fora walk. Give him water and feed him. Then washhis bowl. Play with him. Don’t forget to cleanhis bed. Have fun! See you next week.Thanks,Thomas照看,照顾喂养,饲养Complete the chart.Take him for a walk.Play with him.Then wash his bowl.Don’t forget to clean his bed.Give him water and feed him.3b
Sandy wants Dave to help her with her party. Complete this e-mail message from Sandy to Dave. Look at the chart in activity 2b for ideas.Dave,Mom says I can have the school party at my house. I need some help. When you come over on Saturday, could you help me sweep the floor?Thanks,SandyCould you clean the living room with me? And I need to move the good chairs to the bedroom, could you help me move the good chairs to the bedroom?3c
Imagine you are going to move to a new house. Write an e-mail message to a friend and ask him or her for help.Dear Rosa,I’m going to move to a new house! Ineed some help. Could you help me move the TV? It’s too heavy. I have to pack the clothes. Could you
help me buy some drinks and vegetables? I have
many bags .Could you help me carry big bags?Thanks .Mary4
Work in groups of three. Student A, look at page 94. Student B, look at page 95. Student C, look at page 96.A: We need more drinks and snacks. Couldyou buy some?B: I’m sorry, but I don’t have any money.C: I have money, but I don’t have a…Self check1
Fill in the blanks with the words given.hate
take care of
forget1. I
doing the dishes. It’s too boring.2. I’m going to
my English projectand then meet my friends.3. My mom gets really angry when I
toclean my room.4. Can I
your dictionary, please? Mine isat home.5. Could you
my cat when I’mon vacation?hatework onforgetusetake care of2
You and your parents are going on vacation. Leave a message for your best friend, Li Ming. Ask him to help you take care of your house.Dear Li Ming,My parents and I are going on vacation tomorrow. I went to your house, but you weren’t in. I need some help. Could you please feed my dog? And could you wash the bowl and
make the bed ?Could you water the flowers?Could you clean the room before
I come tomy home.Thanks,Tom完成句子(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)【小题1】 When I opened the door, l found him sitting in the sofa, completely _____________________ reading a novel. (absorb)当我打开门时,我发现他坐在沙发上,完全专心地看小说。【小题2】So _____________________________ that Maric was able to set up new branches elsewhere. (successful)她的生意是如此成功,以至于玛里克可以在别的地方建立新的分公司。【小题3】It seems that we have to accept the result and make a good preparation to have another try.earlier, I could have done something to avoid this accident. (inform)看来我们必须接受这个结果并做好再次尝试的准备了。要是我早点得知的话,就可以做些什么来避免这场事故了。【小题4】It is the test system, rather than the teachers,  for the students’ heavy study burden nowadays. (blame)对于学生现在的学业重压,该受责备的是考试体系,而不是老师。【小题5】 Have you ever had a case  but nobody showed any concern? (fall)你有没有过这种情况,你病倒了,却没有人关心?【小题6】With my money   , I have to draw some from the bank in case I have none in hand. (run) 我的钱快用完了,所以我要从银行取点钱,以防手头太紧。【小题7】We are told from the director’s office that we know the result of the final examination. (long)我们从主任办公室获悉,过不了多久,我们就可以知道期终考试的结果。【小题8】Some experts recommend signs and posters be put up in areas . (allow)一些专家建议应在不允许抽烟的地方贴上标志和海报。【小题9】 No one really knows exactly when the first people arrived in now. (call)没有人知道确切在什么时候第一批移民者到达我们今天称之为美国的地方。【小题10】A reporter begins by contacting people ______________ and then prepares questions. (interview)记者要先和被采访人联系,然后准备好要采访的问题。 - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:完成句子(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)【小题1】 When I opened the door, l found him sitting in the sofa, completely _____________________ reading a novel. (absorb)当我打开门时,我发现他坐在沙发上,完全专心地看小说。【小题2】So _____________________________ that Maric was able to set up new branches elsewhere. (successful)她的生意是如此成功,以至于玛里克可以在别的地方建立新的分公司。【小题3】It seems that we have to accept the result and make a good preparation to have another try.earlier, I could have done something to avoid this accident. (inform)看来我们必须接受这个结果并做好再次尝试的准备了。要是我早点得知的话,就可以做些什么来避免这场事故了。【小题4】It is the test system, rather than the teachers,  for the students’ heavy study burden nowadays. (blame)对于学生现在的学业重压,该受责备的是考试体系,而不是老师。【小题5】 Have you ever had a case  but nobody showed any concern? (fall)你有没有过这种情况,你病倒了,却没有人关心?【小题6】With my money   , I have to draw some from the bank in case I have none in hand. (run) 我的钱快用完了,所以我要从银行取点钱,以防手头太紧。【小题7】We are told from the director’s office that we know the result of the final examination. (long)我们从主任办公室获悉,过不了多久,我们就可以知道期终考试的结果。【小题8】Some experts recommend signs and posters be put up in areas . (allow)一些专家建议应在不允许抽烟的地方贴上标志和海报。【小题9】 No one really knows exactly when the first people arrived in now. (call)没有人知道确切在什么时候第一批移民者到达我们今天称之为美国的地方。【小题10】A reporter begins by contacting people ______________ and then prepares questions. (interview)记者要先和被采访人联系,然后准备好要采访的问题。完成句子(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)【小题1】 When I opened the door, l found him sitting in the sofa, completely _____________________ reading a novel. (absorb)当我打开门时,我发现他坐在沙发上,完全专心地看小说。【小题2】So _____________________________ that Maric was able to set up new branches elsewhere. (successful)她的生意是如此成功,以至于玛里克可以在别的地方建立新的分公司。【小题3】It seems that we have to accept the result and make a good preparation to have another try.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&earlier, I could have done something to avoid this accident. (inform)看来我们必须接受这个结果并做好再次尝试的准备了。要是我早点得知的话,就可以做些什么来避免这场事故了。【小题4】It is the test system, rather than the teachers, &&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for the students’ heavy study burden nowadays. (blame)&对于学生现在的学业重压,该受责备的是考试体系,而不是老师。【小题5】 Have you ever had a case &&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&but nobody showed any concern? (fall)你有没有过这种情况,你病倒了,却没有人关心?【小题6】With my money&&&&&&&&&&&   &&&&&&&, I have to draw some from the bank in case I have none in hand. (run) 我的钱快用完了,所以我要从银行取点钱,以防手头太紧。【小题7】We are told from the director’s office that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&we know the result of the final examination.& (long)我们从主任办公室获悉,过不了多久,我们就可以知道期终考试的结果。【小题8】Some experts recommend signs and posters be put up in areas &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. (allow)一些专家建议应在不允许抽烟的地方贴上标志和海报。【小题9】 No one really knows exactly when the first people arrived in &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&now. (call)没有人知道确切在什么时候第一批移民者到达我们今天称之为美国的地方。【小题10】A reporter begins by contacting people ______________ and then prepares questions. (interview)记者要先和被采访人联系,然后准备好要采访的问题。科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】absorbed in 【小题2】successful was her business【小题3】if I had been informed/had I been informed【小题4】that is to blame【小题5】where\ in which you fell ill【小题6】running out【小题7】it will not be long before【小题8】where smoking is not allowed【小题9】what we call America&&【小题10】 to be interviewed / who are to be interviewed / who will be interviewed解析试题分析:【小题1】考查词组:be absorbed in 专注于,这里用absorbed in做状语。【小题2】考查倒装句:so +形容词successful 后面接部分倒装句:was her business【小题3】考查虚拟条件句:从主句的could have done 可知从句用过去完成时:if I had been informed或去掉if提前had I been informed【小题4】考查强调句和词组:强调句的结构是:It is+强调部分+that….,还有词组:be to blame应该收到责备。that is to blame【小题5】考查定语从句:先行词是a case定语从句用where\ in which 引导【小题6】考查with复合结构:run out是不及物动词短语,用running out【小题7】考查句型:it will not be +一段时间+before….:过不了多久…就…..,【小题8】考查定语从句:先行词是areas,定语从句用where引导,smoking是动名词做主语,be allowed被允许【小题9】考查宾语从句:介词in后面接宾语从句,what 做宾语从句的宾语:【小题10】考查不定式的被动做定语to be interviewed 或是定语从句who are to be interviewed / who will be interviewed(注意将来时的表达)考点:考查完成句子知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
那么在顺便问一下,帮我分析一下这句话:When you could have been celebrating?一,When引导的是应该是疑问句,但后面怎么看都是陈述句啊?二,翻译一下(怕你又漏答,这样就不会了吧.)
句子意思 你应该去庆祝才是.实际上 没有去庆祝这是虚拟语气 其实是非限制性定语从句 补充说明前面的名词 all day
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
口语表达方式,对于句式是不严谨的翻译:你可能在什么时候庆祝?
口语习惯啊,老外说话不讲究语法的,他们都很随便的。我觉得句子的意思应该是你什么时候庆生
扫描下载二维码 2014年春新目标八年级下Unit3_Could_you_please_clean_your_room全单元导学案_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。英语教学资源Unit 3 Could you please clean your...  2014年春新目标八年级下Unit3全单元导学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 3 Could you please clean your room? (Section A 1a-2d) 【知识技能目标】 ? 掌握...  2014春八年级下册Unit3 Could you please clean your room复习学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit3 Could you please clean your room? 复习学案2013...  2014春八年级下册Unit3_Could_you_please_clean_your_room课文讲解_知识点_练习_2_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Do one thing at a1time, and do well Unit3 Cou...  【人教版】八年级英语下册:Unit3 Could you please clean your room单元学案(...2014年春八年级英语下册... 952人阅读 2页 免费
2014年春八年级英语下册.....  2014 年人教版八年级英语下 Unit 3 导学检测一、词语翻译(16 分) 1 垃圾;...Could you please ___ your room? A. clean B. to clean C. cleaning D....  【人教版】八年级英语下:Unit3 Could you please clean your room单元学案(含...2014年春八年级英语下册... 448人阅读 1页 免费
2014年春人教版最新八年....  2015春八年级下册Unit 3 Could you please clean your room测试题 (附答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。人教新版八年级下册 Unit 3 Could you please clean your ...  英语21年​春​人​教​版​八​年​级​下...Unit 3 Could you please clean your room? (Section A 1a-2d) 【知识技能...> 【答案带解析】Mom, could you lend me a few dollars unt...
Mom, could you lend me a few dollars until I _____ on Monday?A. get paid
B. got paidC. will get paid
D. had got paid 
【解析】在时间状语从句和条件状语从句中,从句用现在时表示将来,如: He will not go there if it rains tomorrow。句意:妈妈,能借我些钱直到星期一我发工资吗?
考点分析:
考点1:动词时态与语态
相关试题推荐
假定你是李华,计划和同学去敬老院(nursing home)陪老人们过重阳节(the Double Ninth Festival)。请给外教露西写封邮件,邀她一同前往,内容包括:1、出发及返回时间;2、活动:包饺子、表演节目等。注意:1、词数100左右;2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3、结语已为你写好。Dear Lucy,____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Looking forward to your reply.Yours,Li
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词,注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Li Hua has been living in the city with his parents after he was born. During the past Spring Festival, his parents take him back to their hometown in the countryside for the first time, it made them all happy, especially his grandparents. He enjoyed staying with his grandparents as well as ran in the open air. He took a lot of pictures of the things that seemed strangely and new. He shared his pictures with his friends in the city on Internet. They showed great interest in one of the picture, arguing that he must be about a new kind of hamburger they hadn’t tasted yet. Some friends wouldn’t wait any longer and called on him for answer. After answered several calls, Li Hua quit their QQ group. 
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。Mr. Johnson lived in the woods with his wife and children. He owned 1.farm, which looked almost abandoned. 2.(lucky), he also had a cow which produced milk every day. He sold or exchanged some of the milk in the towns nearby3.other food and made cheese and butter for the family with what 4.(leave). The cow was their only means of support, in fact. One day, the cow was eating grass 5.it began to rain heavily. While making great efforts to run away, she 6.(fall) over the hill and died. Then the Johnsons had to make a living 7.the cow. In order to support his family, Mr. Johnson began to plant herbs and vegetables. Since the plants took a while to grow, he started cutting down trees 8.(sell) the wood. Thinking about his children’s clothes, he started growing cotton too. When harvest came around, he was already selling herbs, vegetables and cotton in the market 9. people from the towns met regularly. Now it occurred to 10. that his farm had much potential and that the death of the cow was a bit of luck. 
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选 (A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的了佳选项。For most of the eight years they have been married, Ryan has never received a hug from his wife, Tracy. He has not even received a
“hello” or a smile. Tracy has been
since 2008. But this is not a story about the
outcome of a young lady. Rather, it is about a man who has stayed
to his wife, nursing her night and day, making sure she is as
as possible.Ryan and Tracy
in a friend’s home in 2003. “She was beautiful and interesting to talk to,” Ryan says of his first
of Tracy. In 2005, they got married and were very happy. However, a call put the couple’s life in
a month after their daughter was born. Ryan was at work when a neighbor called to inform him that Tracy had been
to the hospital.
, he ran to the hospital. When he got there, he knew his
had been treated for fever. However, the fever did not
after Tracy received that medical treatment.Tracy’s breathing became labored and was
to speak. The medical examination
she developed an infection damaging her nerve system. Tracy went into a coma(昏迷) and a few days later, though she regained consciousness, she
could not move her lower legs. “She was admitted to hospital for four months and
doctors did all they could, her
got worse,” Ryan says. She could no longer
her legs, and lost the ability to give voices.“Those four months are the most
time I have ever had. I have never stopped hoping and praying she will regain her
,” Ryan says with a smile, “I miss her laughter, and wonder what kind of a mother she would be to our daughter.”1.A. happy
C. different
D. basic2.A. weak
D. cruel3.A. magic
B. exciting
C. unexpected
D. sad4.A. true
B. strange
D. useful5.A. comfortable B. special
D. conscious6.A. married
D. worked7.A. impression
B. expression
C. discussion
D. attention8.A. danger
B. trouble
C. surprise
D. silence9.A. dashed
D. carried10.A. Angry
B. Confident
C. Anxious
D. Proud11.A. daughter
C. neighbor
D. wife12.A. slow down
B. go down
C. look down
D. burn down13.A. ready
C. unwilling
D. unable14.A. revealed
B. repeated
D. admitted15.A. even
B. instead
D. again16.A. though
D. when17.A. attitude
B. examination C. condition
D. pain18.A. clean
D. move19.A. wonderful
B. difficult
C. ridiculous
D. important20.A. position
C. confidence
D. health 
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Four Ways to Beat Summer Weight GainWhen we think of summer, most of us think of outdoor fun. So it seems like we should naturally lose weight over the summer. In reality, summer isn’t all beach volleyball and water sports. Therefore, we can gain weight easily in the summer. 1. Here are four ways to beat summer weight gain.1. 2. When we don’t have a plan, it’s easy to spend summer moving from the couch to the computer, with regular stops at the fridge. Avoid this by aiming for a specific goal, like volunteering or mastering a new skill. Just be sure to plan for some downtime so you can relax a little!2. Stay busy. When we’re bored, it’s easy to fall into a trap of doing nothing and then feeling low on energy. In addition to helping you avoid the cookie jar, getting loads of stuff to do can give you a sense of accomplishment. 3..3. Beat the heat. Don’t let summer heat put your exercise plans on hold. 4. if a gym isn’t your scene, try howling or an indoor climbing wall. If you love being outdoors, try swimming or a regular run in the early morning or evening.4. 5. with school out, we lose our daily routines. If you don’t have a specific job or an activity to get up for, it’s easy to sleep late, watch too much TV, and snack more than usual. Make sure your summer days have some structure – like getting up at the same time each day. Plan activities for specific times, like exercising before breakfast.A. Stick to a schedule.B. Get going with goals.C. Relax by walking outside.D. Move your workout indoors.E. We usually stay at home in summer.F. That’s especially true if a dream summer job falls through.G. However, it’s easy to avoid this problem if we know what to look out for. 
题型:单项填空
难度:简单
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 you could be mine 的文章

随机推荐