请英语高手翻译下面一句话英语新闻:And I ...

求英语高手帮我翻译一下句子 I try to take in you , but you try to take in me不要解释为我试着接受你,但你尝试接受我. .起码是一个语序通顺的句子.这句话对我很重要._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语高手帮我翻译一下句子 I try to take in you , but you try to take in me不要解释为我试着接受你,但你尝试接受我. .起码是一个语序通顺的句子.这句话对我很重要.
求英语高手帮我翻译一下句子 I try to take in you , but you try to take in me不要解释为我试着接受你,但你尝试接受我. .起码是一个语序通顺的句子.这句话对我很重要.
【是这意思】:“我尽量包容你,可你也得尽量包容我.”或者:“我尽量理解你,可你也要尽量理解我”
我试着接受你,可你却试着欺骗我。
我试着接受你,可是你却在欺骗我。-------------------------------------希望对你有用,请及早采纳,----------------------
我骗你,你骗我
我试着接受你,可你却试着欺骗我。
我试着理解你,但你却试图欺骗我!----不是很确定,但是BUT表转折,前后意思应该是反向的,有正解了,不防也告诉我一下!
我努力试着接受你,但是你却努力欺骗我。
我试着接受你,但愿你也如此。
同学 but 用在这里不行吧 不通啊 用 and要是一定要用but的话 不通 不通 i try to take in u, and u try to take in me.我试着接受你,你也试着接受我。→我们互相吸引!
try 是尝试,试图着做某事但不一定能做到,take in有接受 欺骗 理解 让......进入 拘留等义。所以意思就是:“我试图来理解你,但是你也要来尝试着理解我”
亲,你确定!!!确定!为什么上面的人都是我试着接受你,可你却试着欺骗我。????对不起,我理解错了。
正确答案应该是:
我试着理解你,可你却试图欺骗我。take in
有欺骗的意思吗?是的,有的。
take in 有几种意思,一种是包含,领会,理解的意思,一种就是欺骗的意思,还有就是接纳,接待的意思。...
为什么上面的人都是我试着接受你,可你却试着欺骗我。????
对不起,我理解错了。
正确答案应该是:
我试着理解你,可你却试图欺骗我。
有欺骗的意思吗?
是的,有的。
take in 有几种意思,一种是包含,领会,理解的意思,一种就是欺骗的意思,还有就是接纳,接待的意思。
亲,你确定!!!你也可以理解为 我试着欺骗你,但你却试着接受我。
总之,按照你实际情况来判断吧,总之but这个转折说明前后两句意思是相反的。可是都不合实际啊! (汗)
好吧,我知道亲都尽力了到底什么意思你直接去问不就行了,别猜来猜去了。...
可是都不合实际啊! (汗)
好吧,我知道亲都尽力了
到底什么意思你直接去问不就行了,别猜来猜去了。
亲,你确定!!!
是的 我确定。
take in有欺骗的意思吗?英语高手来.我朋友让我翻译一封信 我实在懒得翻 在此请英语高手一名,帮翻下,How are you My name is Rebecca and i am 16 years old.I am in the 10th class and i am glad of to see you in 2 weeks.My hobbies are riding,to meet f_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语高手来.我朋友让我翻译一封信 我实在懒得翻 在此请英语高手一名,帮翻下,How are you My name is Rebecca and i am 16 years old.I am in the 10th class and i am glad of to see you in 2 weeks.My hobbies are riding,to meet f
英语高手来.我朋友让我翻译一封信 我实在懒得翻 在此请英语高手一名,帮翻下,How are you My name is Rebecca and i am 16 years old.I am in the 10th class and i am glad of to see you in 2 weeks.My hobbies are riding,to meet friends and i play violine.in 2004 i was in peking for 2 weeks and i am very impressed of your city.I dont get your power point presantation because i didn't see my teacher.i have some questions for you 1.how long is your schoolway?2.how long stay you in the school at a day?3.what for habbies have you?4.have you animals?i will be nice when you write me backa wunderfull weeksee youhaha thanks。她是个德国朋友 英语可能不太好 这次是我偷懒
你好我16岁叫Rebecca .我在10班,认识你2周我很快乐,我喜欢骑车去见我的朋友,我喜欢小提琴.2004年我在北京待了2周,那给我很深的印象,我不能给你展示幻灯片,因为我没见到我的老师,我还有些问题要问你:你到学校要多长时间?你每天要在学校待多久?你有什么业余爱好?你喜欢什么动物?期待你的回信希望你本周愉快再见
这篇英语信有很多语法错误,不过意思表达还算清楚。翻译如下:你好吗?我的名字叫Rebecca,16岁。我在十班(Class 10),很高兴两周后能见到你。 我喜欢骑马/车,我会弹小提琴。2004年我到北京两个月,对这座城市印象深刻。我没有收到你的PPT(幻灯片)因为我没有看到我的老师。现在我想问你几个问题:1.你家离学校有多远?2.你每天在学校上多久...
1.他她想表达的应该是去你学校走路需要多久,但是没有schoolway这单词 !,2第二句想表达的应该是你一天在学校呆多久?但是,表达错了,应该是Hoe long do you stay in the school one day?3.第三句想表达的是你有什么业余爱好吗?应该这样表达,What habbies do you have?4.我就真的不知道她想表达什么了!...
您好吗?我的名字是丽贝卡,我16岁。我在10班,我很高兴能在2个星期后看到你。我的业余爱好是骑马,结交朋友和拉小提琴。 2004年的时候,我是北京待了两个星期,因此我对您家乡的映像十分深刻。I dont get your power point presantation(翻译不出来,你没打错吗?),因为我没有看到我的老师。我想问你几个问题1?2?
看不懂。。语法没错...
你好吗?我的名字叫Rebecca,我今年十六岁了,我在十班,很高兴在两周内见到你。我的爱好是骑马,和朋友见面还有拉小提琴。2004年我在北京待了两个星期并且对你们的城市印象非常深刻。我没有为你解决你的重要问题因为我没有看到我的老师。我有一些问题要问你:1 你到学校要多久?2 你一天要在学校呆多长时间?3 你有什么爱好?4 你有养动物吗?我...英语翻译这些英文麻烦请高手翻译.Attn:Please,I am Iordane .Pk ,an engineer and a citizen of Ghana who works in an oil corporation in Kuwait.I am contacting you based on the information I gathered from a friend of mine who knows little ab_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译这些英文麻烦请高手翻译.Attn:Please,I am Iordane .Pk ,an engineer and a citizen of Ghana who works in an oil corporation in Kuwait.I am contacting you based on the information I gathered from a friend of mine who knows little ab
英语翻译这些英文麻烦请高手翻译.Attn:Please,I am Iordane .Pk ,an engineer and a citizen of Ghana who works in an oil corporation in Kuwait.I am contacting you based on the information I gathered from a friend of mine who knows little about your company.I have a very good business deal that requires serious attention and which I would like to partner with you.This business whats millions of dollars,the details of which I may not disclose yet until I receive your revert email,indicating your interest/willingness to participate,in view of high level of confidentiality required of business deal of this nature.I will give you full details about this deal for your appraisal including the amount of money involved as soon as I receive your revert email.The original copy of my International Passport may also be sent to you to build trust/confidence if I am convinced of your seriousness.)Thank you for your time and kind attention.Therefore,kindly revert to me via my private email address below for detailed information on this deal which will highly benefit us if you are interested:(
)Regards,Iordane Pkhakadze
这是封寻求合作的信件,涉及几百万美元,八成是诈骗,楼主根据自己的工作自行判断吧.翻译太长了.
联系人:qing,我Iordane。峰,工程师和加纳公民,谁在科威特石油公司工作。我与您联系的信息,我从一个朋友的谁知道你的公司很少聚集基础。我有一个非常好的生意,需要高度重视和我想与你的合作伙伴。 此业务whats数以百万计的详细内容,我可能还没有透露,直到我收到您的回复邮件,表明你的兴趣/愿意在这种性质的企业,所涉及的保密程度高,参与。我会给你...
联系人:请,我Iordane。峰,工程师和加纳公民,谁在科威特石油公司工作。我与您联系的信息,我从一个朋友的谁知道一些有关贵公司的聚集为基础。我有一个非常好的生意,需要高度重视和我想与你的合作伙伴。此业务whats数以百万计的详细内容,我可能还没有透露,直到我收到您的回复邮件,表明你的兴趣/愿意在这种性质的企业,所涉及的保密程度高,参与。我会给你你的评价,包...请高手把下面一段话翻译成英语,不要用翻译机或在线翻译_百度知道
请高手把下面一段话翻译成英语,不要用翻译机或在线翻译
父亲节等我认为对待一系列西方节日的正确态度,不要忘了弘扬中华民族悠久的,弃其糟粕,加快社会文明进程,我们则要大力提倡,努力推广,自己来拿,以不断提高民族素质!在崇尚西方节日、优秀的节日文化传统、热热闹闹过好洋节的同时,不要在盲目崇拜中迷失了自我。 对于那些既带有西方浓郁的浪漫情调又符合我们中华民族尊老爱幼传统美德的节日如母亲节,应该是取其精华
提问者采纳
s Day and Father&#39. We should popularize those western festivals with a romantic atmosphere while according the Chinese traditonal virtues such as Mother's quality and boost the development of a civilized society, we should also remember the long standing spirits and the precious traditions of our own nation and festivals, in order to improve our nation&#39I think the best way to treat western festivals is to winnow out the bad contents and study their merits. While we are having a great time duris Day. We should protect our essence as Chinese when we are surrounded by western festivals
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
在线翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
I think that the number of Western holiday treat the correct attitude should be the essence, abandoned its dross, to come and collect their own! In the imitation of western festivals, bustling festival had a good ocean the same time, do not forget to carry forward the Chinese nation's long-standing, excellent holiday cultural traditions, do not get lost in the blind worship of self. For those that are both rich in romance with the West and consistent with our care for the young Chinese traditional virtues of the festivals such as Mother's Day, Father's Day and so on, we will have to vigorously promote and strive to promote, in order to continuously imp...
I think that the number of Western holiday treat the correct attitude should be the essence, abandoned its dross, to come and collect their own! In the imitation of western festivals, bustling festival had a good ocean the same time, do not forget to carry forward the Chinese nation's long-standing, excellent holiday cultural traditions, do not get lost in the blind worship of self. For those that are both rich in romance with the West and consistent with our care for the young Chinese traditional virtues of the festivals such as Mother's Day, Father's Day and so on, we will have to vigorously promote and strive to promote, in order to continuously imp...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手翻译一下下面这篇文章。谢谢大家了。We are dancing in the living room. Just the two of us. I'm the one in the blue jeans and T-shirt, getting ready for work. He's the little guy in my arms, almost three, still in his gol_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请英语高手翻译一下下面这篇文章。谢谢大家了。We are dancing in the living room. Just the two of us. I'm the one in the blue jeans and T-shirt, getting ready for work. He's the little guy in my arms, almost three, still in his gol
请英语高手翻译一下下面这篇文章。谢谢大家了。We are dancing in the living room. Just the two of us. I'm the one in the blue jeans and T-shirt, getting ready for work. He's the little guy in my arms, almost three, still in his gold pajamas with the feet on them. I had put on the tape to hear "Silver Thunderbird". A tribute to a car is all it is, sung with feeling.
I'm dancing. The little guy has his legs around my waist. He's soft and wiry at the same time, and he still smells like last night's sleep. We have the volume turned up high so we can feel the music.
We swoop over the living room. I do the things I would never consider on a dance floor. We spin. We dip until my boy's hair all hangs down.
If you know anything about almost-three-year-olds, you know they don't stay with one thing for long. It wouldn't surprise me if he suddenly slid from my arms and hopped away to play with his toy gas station.
But he doesn't.
Clinging to me like a little monkey, he nuzzles his face against my neck. It is one of those happenings between a parent and a child that gets inside you and brings you fully into the moment.
After you've been at the dad game for a while, you know how rare such moments are. You can never predict them - and you will do almost anything to prolong them.
The music carries us away as we whirl around the room.
There are things about being a parent you know are coming. Sleepless nights. Getting to know your pharmacist on a first-name basis. Putting bandages on tiny hurts.
But then there are moments like this that no one can prepare you for. Suddenly you are aware of something much stronger than you ever expected, something palpable between you and that little guy you helped bring into the world, and what he means to you and what you must mean to him.
It's a flash of insight so strong it almost knocks you over, but you keep on dancing so the spell won't be broken.
When the music stops, the little person on my chest leans back and looks up at me. He says, "Another song's coming on, Dad."
We dance to it too.
我们在客厅里跳舞。只有我们两个。我是一个在蓝色的牛仔裤和T恤衫,准备工作。他几乎三的在我的怀里,小家伙,还在他的金睡衣在他们的脚。我把磁带上听到“银雷鸟”。向一辆汽车就是全部,唱的感觉。我跳舞。小家伙双腿搂着我的腰。他是软的,硬的同时,他还是昨晚的睡眠。我们已经把音量调高所以我们可以感受音乐。我们扑在起居室。我做的事情我不会考虑在舞池。我们的自旋。我们浸到我的男孩的头发垂下来。如果你知道几乎三岁的...
大意就是下面机器翻译的那个版本,免费的你就别要求太多了。
我们在客厅里跳舞,只有我们两个人,我穿着蓝色裤子和 Tt恤衫,准备开始,他是小孩子,大约3岁,依然穿着那整套睡衣,我打开录音机放着那银色雷鸟,.........很有感觉我跳舞...................................

我要回帖

更多关于 一句话 英语 的文章

随机推荐