一篇2到3分钟的三分钟英语演讲讲 war ch...

英语要口语考试了,跪求一篇2分钟左右的有关旅游的英语演讲作文.关于自己的旅游经历的_百度作业帮
英语要口语考试了,跪求一篇2分钟左右的有关旅游的英语演讲作文.关于自己的旅游经历的
☆你大爷☆sbnb
I love traveling. Traveling not only broadens my horizons but also opens my eyes to the world. What's more, it refreshes me. You can go to Disneyland and experience what it's like to be “a child again!” You can visit one of the“seven wonders of the world,” such as the Grand Canyon and feel the magnificence of nature! You can taste the “magical” ice water on a glacier, which can help you become more beautiful and make you live longer. Just forget all trifles and burdens that you have in your mind. Experience is a type of living knowledge. You'll be sure to experience many new things when traveling. You don't even need a tour guide if you long for more freedom. Just don't forget to bring your backpack! Tourism has enjoyed sex. Tourism in order to escape from real life stress, relax, feel differently through the journey, different experiences, the pursuit of joy to experience. Tourist enjoying enjoyment of the physiology of the body, or it can be free of emotion and imagination. Tourism is enjoying nature and allows people to really integrate into the grounds, enjoy a very enjoyable trip.
谢谢,有点长,我想要的是主要关于自己的旅游经历的。
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇2-3分钟的英语speech求一篇适合高中生演讲的speech,不要太深奥,也不要自我介绍之类.其余的题材都行.2-3分钟就行了.能再稍微长一点吗。100个字我的话1分钟不到就讲完了呀。老师要我们_百度作业帮
求一篇2-3分钟的英语speech求一篇适合高中生演讲的speech,不要太深奥,也不要自我介绍之类.其余的题材都行.2-3分钟就行了.能再稍微长一点吗。100个字我的话1分钟不到就讲完了呀。老师要我们讲得快。以便练习语法。我认为在300字左右吧。
请以"Is Recycling Textbooks a Good Suggestion."为题写一个100字左右稿件表示赞同.理由是:1.可以节省资源,减少浪费. 2.书上的笔记很有用. 3.国外(如澳大利亚)以有成功的做法.Is Recycling Textbooks a Good Suggestion People's views vary from person to person as to whether the textbooks should be recycled.I'm of the opinion that recycling textbooks is a good way .First of all,practiclly,it will be a resource economization for all of us.Books are made from woods which are rare for the earth,and it has been reported that forests covering the earth's surface are declining day after day.What we can do for it is that saving paper.Second,the notes on the books are useful for the next grade students.In addition,there has been good examples abroad,such as the country of Australia.All in all,I strongly recommemd that the textbooks should be recycled.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码How to communicate with our parentsHello, everyone, I’d like to share with you my ideas about this topic.Parents are the people who love us most, so it’s necessary to keep a good relationship with them. Here are my ideas on how to make it easier to communicate with parents.First, we should respect and trust our parents. Don’t be rude to them even if they have done something wrong. They have experienced more and always try their best to protect us from dangers. Second, if we often talk with them about our life and experience, we will know each other better. Third, if sometimes we don’t agree with our parents’ decision, we should try to put ourselves into their shoes and we will soon understand them. Thank you for listening.试题分析:这是一篇演讲稿,主题是:How to communicate with our parents文章的要点基本上都给了出来,1. 尊重并信任父母; 2. 常与父母聊天; 3. 换位思考问题。考生只需要翻译即可,难度不大,在写作的时候选择词汇要选择相对高级的词汇,也要运用多种句型,让文章更有变化。注意改变文章的样式。难度在于选择合适的词汇和句型表达文章需要的意思,可以变换使用一些容易驾驭的句子或者词汇实现同样的目的。要使用合适的连接词来连接各要点,使文章成为一个整体。点评:演讲稿作文的关键在于表达方式的选择和要点不能有遗漏或者省略。语言要符合英语习惯,简洁条理要清楚,还要适当变换句式,不能让演讲稿单调乏味。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
假如你是你校的校园电视台的小记者。下面是你最近对你校100名高一学生早餐情况的一份调查表。请根据这份调查表所提供的情况写一篇100字左右的短文,并呼吁同学们认真对待早餐,说明不吃早餐会对身体带来不利的影响。文章的开头已经给出,请接着写。参考词汇: treat…seriously认真对待…; nutrition& n.营养; nutritious adj. 营养的;&&&&&appetite 食欲,胃口不吃早餐随便吃一点吃得够量并且讲究营养35%45%20%原因:1. 起床较迟,来不及吃早餐;2. 没有胃口,不想吃;3. 父母忙,不能给孩子准备早餐。&Recently I’ve made an investigation among 100 students of senior one in our school ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假如你是李华,你刚得知你们班的英国朋友Bob出了事故,对此你和你的同学们都感到很难过,现在同学们决定让你代表他们给Bob写一封慰问信。信的内容如下:1.所有同学对他都表示同情,打算星期五下午派你为代表去看望他并给他带去他喜欢读的书;2.让他不要担心学习,等他出院后,你们会帮他赶上;如果有什么需要你们做的事情,请他告知;3.希望他在病床上不要过于悲伤,祝愿他早日康复。注意:(1) 参考词汇:on behalf of 代表;&&&& (2)词数:100左右。_______________________________________________________________________&_______________________________________________________________________&_______________________________________________________________________&_______________________________________________________________________&_______________________________________________________________________&_______________________________________________________________________&_______________________________________________________________________&_______________________________________________________________________&_______________________________________________________________________&_______________________________________________________________________
三.写作(共两节,满分40分)基础写作(15分)名字金正日Kim Jong-il生卒日期日- 日身份年朝鲜最高领导人新闻报道朝鲜国家电视台(North Korean state television)节目主持人宣布他于12月17日8:30由于心脏病发作在去往平壤(Pyongyang)外的列车上逝世。其葬礼安排于12月28日在平壤举行,哀悼持续到第二天。现今局势1. 南韩军队高度戒备(put on alert)2. 总统李明博(Lee Myung-Bak)取消周一余下行程并宣称“为了韩国(the
Republic of Korea)的未来,朝鲜半岛(the Korean Peninsula)的和平和稳定是最重要的。”根据以上表格,以 “The death of Kim Jong-il”为题写一篇通讯稿。只能使用五个句子表述。句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。The death of Kim Jong-il
假定你是李明,你的外国朋友(Alice)听说中国的中小学正在进行课程改革,来信咨询有关情况。请你根据下表提供的信息,写封回信,谈谈"课程改革"实施后你们学校生活发生的变化。 课堂教学课改前:听讲、做笔记,枯燥乏味&&课改后: &生动活泼,合作探究,重能力培养课外活动课改前:做大量习&&&课改后:&活动丰富多彩:参与社会实践,通过图书馆或因特网获取息.注意:1.词数:100左右.2.可以适当增减细节,但不能逐字逐句翻译。 3.开头已给出,但不计入总词数。参考词汇:课改:curriculum reform Dear Alice,How nice to hear from you.You want to know what is going on in China.Now I will tell you something about it. _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________Best wishes. Yours,Li Ming
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文  I once met a middle-aged stranger who said his money had been stolen at the railway station,so he had no money to go home. He begged for help from passers-by,but they all pretended not to have heard what he was saying and went by quickly. Then he stopped me and wanted me to give him the help. At first I could not accept that because I didn't think he was telling the truth. But when I saw tears in his eyes,I began to believe that he might be in the real trouble,so,just immediately I gave him all the money I had. When he took the money, his face turned red. Before he left,he expressed his great thanks and also said he would give back my money when he reached home.  When I came back to school and told my classmates about my story,they held different opinions. Some of them thought that I did a good deed(做了一件好事) to have given a hand to the person in trouble,while others said that I was cheated. Some even laughed at me and called me a fool who could not judge things in the right way. Now,I am really confused(困惑的)!【写作内容】1.请用30个词概括短文的要点;2.以约120个词就"陌生人可不可信"的主题发表看法,并包括如下要点:(1)叙述你给予陌生人帮助或拒绝帮助陌生人的一次真实或虚构的经历;(2)说明你的理由。【写作要求】可以使用实例或其它论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
众所周知,长城是世界奇观之一,每年吸引了海内外数以百万计的游客,但是很多人在游览长城时却不能保护好环境,请对此问题,向游客发出“拒绝旅游垃圾”的倡议,并写成120字左右的倡议信。
Directions: Write an English composition according to the instructions given below in Chinese.感恩节总会让人想起值得感谢的人和事。你也一定有最值得你感恩的人和事。请以此为主题,用英语写一篇短文。注意: 1. 要有具体的人和事; 2. 词数不少于120; 3. 不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。
假设你是李华,你的朋友Lily正在上中学,她感到学习压力很大,她向你询问有关怎样减压的建议,请根据下面表格内的提示用英文写一封回信,原因什么原因产生了压力建议1.&看电视2.&听音乐,放松心情3.&适当进行体育运动总结正确看待压力&注意:1.开头和结尾已给出;2.词数:100个左右;3.参考词汇:压力 &建议 作运动 do sports exerciseDear Lily,&&&&&& In the letter, you asked me something about your study pressure.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours, LiHua.英语要口语考试了,跪求一篇2分钟左右的有关旅游的英语演讲作文.关于自己的旅游经历的_百度作业帮
英语要口语考试了,跪求一篇2分钟左右的有关旅游的英语演讲作文.关于自己的旅游经历的
☆你大爷☆sbnb
I love traveling. Traveling not only broadens my horizons but also opens my eyes to the world. What's more, it refreshes me. You can go to Disneyland and experience what it's like to be “a child again!” You can visit one of the“seven wonders of the world,” such as the Grand Canyon and feel the magnificence of nature! You can taste the “magical” ice water on a glacier, which can help you become more beautiful and make you live longer. Just forget all trifles and burdens that you have in your mind. Experience is a type of living knowledge. You'll be sure to experience many new things when traveling. You don't even need a tour guide if you long for more freedom. Just don't forget to bring your backpack! Tourism has enjoyed sex. Tourism in order to escape from real life stress, relax, feel differently through the journey, different experiences, the pursuit of joy to experience. Tourist enjoying enjoyment of the physiology of the body, or it can be free of emotion and imagination. Tourism is enjoying nature and allows people to really integrate into the grounds, enjoy a very enjoyable trip.
谢谢,有点长,我想要的是主要关于自己的旅游经历的。
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 三分钟英语演讲 的文章

随机推荐