Announcement
[06-24] [05-09] [05-09] [12-20] [12-14] [05-12] [04-27] [11-15] [10-25] [09-17]
Weekly Star
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Experience
[05-21] [05-21] [04-23] [04-20] [03-26] [03-26] [03-26]
Learning Tools
Brocasting
曹旺儒,男,出生于1978年,陕西渭南人,硕士...刘悦,硕士,讲师,毕业于山东大学外国语学院...2010年获校“力行杯”教学竞赛二等奖2009年获校“力行杯”教学竞赛三等奖2009年获校“力行杯”教学竞赛三等奖2009年获校“希望杯”教学竞赛三等奖学历:在读研究生
职...郜莉,女,1980年12月生,2006年毕业于河南大...2007年获校“希望杯”教学竞赛三等奖,2008年获“...2007年获校“越琦杯”教学竞赛二等奖刘庭华: 河南大学硕士,讲师,美国塞勒姆州立...
Classic Songs
Classic Films
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&友情链接:&&&&&&&&
&&Copyright@ 2010 大学英语学习网/ 校ICP备05160号/技术支持:河南理工大学现代教育技术中心作文:大学英语的学习(University English learning)
& 大学英语的学习(University English learning)
大学英语的学习(University English learning)
收集整理大学英语的学习(university english learning)  learning english at college is different from learning english at middle school. in middle school, we learn english mainly for the entrance examination for college, while the purpose of learning english at college is quite different. we study foreign languages now to improve our ability to work in the future and especially to communicate with foreiguers.   how can we learn english well at college? firstly, you should try your best to enlarge your vocabulary. only in this way can you read more smoothly and understand others well. secondly, you should pay more attention to the listening and speaking ability in learning english. while talking with foreigners, if you can't understand them, and do not know how to express yourself, the talking will be very difficult. and the last point is that you should improve your english whenever and wherever you can.
  obviously, there is still a long way for us to go to learn english well. as a proverb says, never too old to learn.' there are so many methods to learn english. so long as you keep on studying, your english will surely be improved. 收集整理
大学英语的学习(University English learning) 相关内容:
关爱大自然(caring for nature)what is nature? its everything that exists in the world independently of people, such as pants and animals, earth and rocks, and the weather....
秋天的童话(a fairy tale in fall)roaming on the path among the trees, i threw my sentiment into the blue sky, which landed on the ground of my alma mater,and brought me back to the day three years ago....
月光(the moon)the world is enveloped in moonlight. a poetic feeling arises and softness pervades the atmosphere. at this time, a breeze of ten accompanies the silvery light of the moon and gives the world a peculiar...
人生如诗(human life as a poem)i think that from a biological standpoint, human life almost reads like a poem. it has its own rhythm and beat, its internal cycles of growth and decay....
迷人的秋景(a fascinating scenery in autumn)i have never seen such a beautiful street, a track to be exact. nobody will forget it once he rests his eyes on the absorbing scenery. the track is long and straight....
人类战胜自然(can man triumph over nature)ever since humanbeings come into being, we had never stopped the action to put our feet on each inch of land we can find. we fight against nature, at first, for survival....
写作阅读(writing from reading)the first step when you write from what you read is to be sure you understand what you have read. to ensure your understanding, you should be an active reader....
最充实的暑假生活(the summer holiday i enjoyed most)compared with over 100 days' exhausting school life, summer holiday is definitely a golden time for relaxation and entertainment....
查看更多>>

我要回帖

更多关于 怎样学习大学英语 的文章

随机推荐