Emin 翻译是emin什么意思啊?

蒙文翻译_百度知道当前位置: &
emin是什么意思
中文翻译埃明额敏叶明:&&&&额敏县:&&&&埃明库尔:&&&&额敏河:&&&&埃明米斯柳:&&&&埃明帕夏湾:&&&&格沃尔克埃明:&&&&艾敏:&&&&阿里帕夏
例句与用法Emin ' s father constructed the wooden trestle sitting amongst the potted plants翠西的父亲亲手制作了那立在花盆中的脚手架。 Collectively they trace the development of emin ' s central fascination with story - telling它们全面的呈现了翠西主要的对说故事的迷恋。 Tracey emin is one of the most prominent members of the generation of young artists that emerged in london in the early 1990s翠西艾敏是90年代初伦敦出现的英国年青艺术家群体中最为卓越的艺术家之一。 The work is a homage to emin ' s turkish cypriot father who , according to the artist , is a fantastic gardner but a terrible carpenter这是翠西对她土耳其父亲的一种敬意,据她说,她父亲是个喜欢幻想的园丁,一个很差劲的木匠。 Personal experience and artist production have always been intricately linked in emin ' s work , which is often unashamedly honest and designed to promote debate about basic human needs个人的经历和艺术作品在翠西的作品里杂乱的交叉,厚颜无耻的诚实和对基本人性需求争论的营造。 The works featured in this display cover the range of artistic forms emin has used since the early 1990s : text - based works , sculpture , photography , video , drawing , neon and hand - embroidered blankets作品里陈列了翠西自90年代初一贯采用的艺术形式:文字装置,雕塑,照片,录像,绘画,霓虹灯及手绣的被子。 As an important post on the northern route of the age - old silk road , turpan has now many spots of interest such as the ancient cities of gaochang and jiashe , bezeklik thousand - buddha caves , emin minaret , grape valley , and karez wells是北段丝路的重镇,也是现代丝路旅游的重要景点。著名景点有高昌故城交河故城柏孜克里克千佛洞苏公塔葡萄沟坎儿井沙漠公路&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
emin的中文翻译,emin是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译emin,emin的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved你当我是什么 英文翻译是什么
小宁哥哥1487
你当我是什么What am I
百度搜索 英语在线翻译 就可以了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What do you think I am?
What do you take me for?
What am I to you?
Who you think i am?! (生气的说法)What am i to you?(迷惑不解,有点感伤的~)
扫描下载二维码preeminence
高频词,一定要记得哦!
英[pri:'emin?ns]
美[pri:'emin?ns]
n. 卓越,杰出
No one doubted his preeminence in financial matters
没有人怀疑他在金融事务中的卓越成就。
Europe was poised to reassert its traditional preeminence in Western art.
欧洲准备重新确立其在西方艺术上的传统卓越地位。
1.high status importance owing to marked superiority
a scholar of great eminence
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.No one doubted his preeminence in financial matters.
没有人怀疑他在金融事务中的卓越成就。
2.Europe was poised to reassert its traditional preeminence in Western art.
欧洲准备重新确立其在西方艺术上的传统卓越地位。
好文推荐:

我要回帖

更多关于 emin什么意思 的文章

随机推荐