我想买一本关于高中生金山英文写作助手的书,请问...

英语作文,关于:自己最喜欢的一本书.每个人都喜欢读书.在你读过的书中,你最喜欢的是哪一本?请你根据以下要点和要求用英语写一篇不少于80词的短文.要有合适的开头和结尾.(1)The name and the writer of the book(2)Some information about the write(3) What makes you like it?明天就开学了.
Alice's adventrue on the wonderful land is My Favourite Book That I Have read in Winter Holidays.That is a wonderful book,and it tells a a girl's interesting story.I love this book because it tell me a lot .It let me know how to face my live.I’ve read a book called “The Lion King”.I already watch it in the cartoon when I was little,but now I reverse the story by reading the book.It was a book about the King of the private land called Mufasa,he have a brother called Scar,a jealousy person.He wants to be the future king,to be the leader of all animals.But his dream is broken by the newborn baby of Mufasa – Simba~!A really cute little lion,because he will become the future king after Mufasa’s death,therefore there’s no chance for Scar.So he’s trying to kill both of them.So he puts Simba into danger and killed Mufasa.He told Simba it was all Simba’s false because Mufasa is dead because he was trying to safe Simba.So Simba run away by fear.He meets two friends in a beautiful land.They taught Simba everything will be fine as the time passing.But once Simba meet his best friend Sara,and he follows her back to his kingdom and found out the truth about his father’s death,therefore he killed Scar,and he live happily with other animals ever after~!This is a good story for everyone,it’s easy for children to understand the main story,but it’s good for someone even older because it tell us that it’s important to facing the past,even know the past may hurts but you have to face it and learn things from it,don’t let it happens next time to make a better future~!I enjoy reading different kinds of books,but "Harry Porter" is my favorite one.The story is very long but I am interested in it.Harry was such a brave and clever boy that he dared to fight against powerful enemies.His Z-shaped scar and magic stick brought me into a magical world.In fact,the fiction story is so meaningful that I can learn a lot from it.I think it's the best book I've ever read.
为您推荐:
悬赏就这么少?一篇短文起码需要15悬赏吧!再说我可不知道你喜欢什么书。自己写吧,靠自己!考试时可没人帮
frfgtydsdfjgtghftdrf
dxdxfsrststsedsdsdsx
yftftgftftgfgcf
扫描下载二维码初中英语作文:我最爱的一本书
【人人听力网-初中英语作文:我最爱的一本书】As a student, we have study for many years. During there years, we study Chinese, English, science and so on. In this period, with the improvement of our knowledge, we not only read the books in class but also read extracurricular after school. In my opinion Dream of the red chamber is the best book I have read. In this book, the great author Cao xueqin his view about love. He had firmly faith in what is the true love and try to tell us that there are different kinds of love, only one kind which should be considered as True Love. In a dream, and under mythical circumstances, the main character of the novel, Jia baoyu, met the Fairy Disenchantment in the Land of Illusions. She showed him three "registers" each containing the names and "the happenings in life" of 12 girls in his clan. Each girl represents a kind of love. From the stories which are unfolding in the novel, the reader should know the characteristics of the different kinds of love, and should be able to distinguish True Love from the other kinds. True love is acceptance, committal, mutual and without any post conditions. The love between Lin daiyu and Jia baoyu is considered to be True Love. Just saying or hearing I love you is not good enough because talk is cheap. Action in mutual commitment is essential, as we can see in the novel. We always have dreams. What’s ours dream? Do you know what you exactly want? And do you work hard for it. In this book, you can taste the feeling of the author about his strong will. In his words, you can find the charm of Chinese. It is not a book, but a precious deposits. You can get a lot from it. But unfortunately, the novel was never "completed" to such a state. On the other hand, maybe, it is another kind of beauty of the book. If you have not read this book yet, just go and read it. You will love it.谁能推荐我一本好的英文写作书,我是英语专业大三学生。谢谢!_百度知道
谁能推荐我一本好的英文写作书,我是英语专业大三学生。谢谢!
提问者采纳
美国大学英语写作
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
这两本非常好,这样就避免了中式英文~而且每篇范文它都会有一些地道的语言,还有“思路点拨”我个人认为 《 背最好的范文英语专业四级考试精品范文100篇》《 背最好的范文英语专业八级考试精品范文100篇》。作者是外国人
英文写作的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的第一本英文作文书07:A Bad Day 倒霉的一天
我的第一本英文作文书07:A Bad Day 倒霉的一天
我的第一本英文作文书
Chapter 7A Bad Day
I felt very bad early today because everything went wrong.
Then in the classroom I found that I brought a wrong test book and no pen.
Finally when I got home everything became much better.
&I felt very bad early today because everything went wrong. In the morning my alarm clock didn't work and I didn't went school on time. In the kitchen my mum was angry and howling at me. She thought I went to bed too late last night. On the way to school it started to rain and I forgot to bring my umbrella. What bad luck!
&Then in the classroom I found that I brought a wrong test book and no pen. When I was eating my lunch I found the rice taste sour and there was a worm in my apple. In the afternoon my stomach felt strange. It must be the sour rice. How could this be!
&Finally when I got home everything became much better. My stomach was fine and my mother prepared a delicious dinner for me. After dinner I had a nice hot bath. Right now I felt great. I hope everything can be fine tomorrow.
&&&&&& (参考译文:今天一早我就感觉不妙,因为一切都不对劲。早上闹钟没响,害我上学迟到。妈妈在厨房边生气边吼我,嫌我昨晚睡得太晚。上学校途中,下起雨来,而我忘了带伞。真倒霉!&&&&&&& 然后在课堂上,我发现我拿错课本,还没带笔。吃午饭时,我发觉米饭馊了,苹果里有只蠕虫。到了下午,我的胃感觉怪怪的。肯定是馊饭闹的。这可怎么办!&&&&&&& 最后,当我回到家,一切都好了。我的胃恢复正常,妈妈还为我准备了可口的晚餐。晚饭后,我洗了个舒舒服服的热水澡。现在我感觉爽呆了。希望明天诸事相宜。)
发表评论:
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&& 我最喜欢的一本书 I most like a Book
《我最喜欢的一本书 I most like a Book》我最喜欢的书叫《微型小说选刊》。这本书里面,有很多丰富的文学知识呢!而且,它还给你分好了类。比如说有:大家手笔、人海瞭望、社会大千、成长足迹、超级想象、职场商场、人与自然、打工世界、战士足迹、今古传奇、经典回眸、国外珍品、创作园地……所以我非常喜欢看它。如果你要问我为什么喜欢这本书的话,那还得从一天偶然的小事说起。
I most like the book called “mini stories offprint”. This book, there are a lot of rich knowledge of literature! Moreover, it will give you a good class. For example: everybody’s handwriting, the crowdlookout, social Daqian, growing footprint, super imagination,workplace shopping malls, man and nature, the world, the soldiersworking footprint, of ancient and modern legends, classical review,foreign treasures, creative garden…… So I like watching it very much. If you want to ask me why I like this book, it will have to start from the day by the little things.
那天,我在家里写完了作业,闲着无聊时,就想随便找一本书看看。当我从书架上拿起《三国演义》出来看时,突然不知什么东西掉到了地板上。我定睛一看,原来是一本很薄很小的书,书的大小差不多只有我上一、二年级用的小字本那么大。当我好奇地捡起时,《微型小说选刊》这六个字就跳进我的眼里。当时我想,还有这么小的书呀,看看里面有什么再说,反正我原本想看的《三国演义》也看了好几遍了。当我读到微型小说里面的内容时,我顿时惊呆了。那里面全部都是我喜欢的文章呢!而且还有名家点评讲解。
That day, I finished my homework at home, idle boring, just want tohave a look casually looking for a book. When I picked up from the shelf “Romance of the Three Kingdoms” come out to see, suddenly I do not know what things dropped to the floor. I take a closer look,the original is a very thin and very little book, the book is about the size of only one or two grade I the small print on the so big. When I am curious to pick up, “these six words selected mini stories”jumped into my eyes. I think at that time, there is such a small book,have a look inside what to say, I wanted to see “Romance of Three Kingdoms” anyway also saw several times. When I read the content inside the miniature novels, I suddenly shocked. There is all I likethe article! But also the famous comments to explain.
从那天起,我就喜欢上了它,以至于到向塘外婆家玩时,还把九十年代出版的全都搬回南昌了。每晚我都是一边洗脚时一边看,水都洗凉了还不肯放下。妈妈每次看我这样,就笑着说,“你的微”真让你着迷呀。
From that day on, I liked it, so that to Tang grandma to play, alsopublished in the ninety’s were moved back to Nanchang. Every night I was watching while washing feet, wash water cooler stillrefused to lay down. Every time my mother to see me like this, he smiled and said, “you really micro” let you crazy ah.
也就是从那时起,我就每月都吵着买“我的微”,我还发现现在还增添了《金故事微型小说选刊》,在那里面也有好多好故事。
It is from then on, I every month to buy “arguing with my micro”, Ialso found that now also added a “gold” story selected MICM novels, in which there are a lot of good stories.
《微型小说选刊》真好看,虽然它现在是半月刊,但我更希望它是周刊,也希望它里面的内容更加丰富有趣些!
“Selected mini stories” really good-looking, although it is now semimonthly, but I hope it is a weekly magazine, also hope that it is inside the content more rich and interesting!
版主点评:通过你的文章,老师可以看出你是个非常爱看书的孩子,也希望你能够从更多不同的书本中获取到更多的新知识。
Moderator comments: through your article, the teacher can see you are a very love read a Book of children, also hope you can getmore new knowledge from more different books.
推荐阅读:
文章作者:本文地址:版权所有 & 转载时必须以链接形式注明作者和原始出处!
或许你会感兴趣的文章
后才能发布评论.
不错,我要分享走啦!
最新初高中英语作文
最受欢迎初高中英语作文

我要回帖

更多关于 金山英文写作助手 的文章

随机推荐