题目是 Owning a 小万smallwan ...

Have you ever dreamed of having a fashionable watch of great value? A small watchmaker in Switzerland in 1922 designed the first automatic watch to show the day,month,and date.Only seven of these splendid watches were ever made and these watches were almost lost to history.Today,it is so hard to get an original watch that some watch historians are even willing to offer $ 200,000 for one. These watches attracted a lot of people for their splendid color,fashionable style,and new uses in the 1920s.The owners of the watches were admired and set apart from the crowd.Because the number of the original watches is very limited,owning such a watch will make you feel very special. Today,you are offered the same kind of watch with improvement.The watch has a 24-jewel mechanical(机械的)movement,the kind desired by watch collectors.The watchmaker has made the movement of the watch much more modern with an automatic rotor(上弦装置)so that the watch never needs to be wound by hand.The watch comes in a very beautiful case with a crocodile design on it.To get a watch in such a perfect design means to get a chance to know a piece of watch making history and to wear such a watch will show your personal taste and social position. You can get the watch either in person or by mail at an affordable price.You will also receive good service from the watch seller.If you are not satisfied with the watch after you get it,you may simply return it within 30 days.Don’t miss the chance to realize your dream.41.The original automatic watches are valuable because
A.the watches were made many years ago B.the watches were made by a Swiss watchmaker C.only rich people can afford the watches D.only a few watches of the kind were made42.Watch collectors want to get the improved watch,especially for its
. A.mechanical movement
B.splendid color C.fashionable style
D.new uses43.The purpose of the passage is to encourage the readers to
. A.buy the watch
B.return the watch C.wear the watch
D.receive the service44.The passage is probably taken from a
. A.novel
B.magazine
C.text book
D.science book - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类: Have you ever dreamed of having a fashionable watch of great value? A small watchmaker in Switzerland in 1922 designed the first automatic watch to show the day,month,and date.Only seven of these splendid watches were ever made and these watches were almost lost to history.Today,it is so hard to get an original watch that some watch historians are even willing to offer $ 200,000 for one. These watches attracted a lot of people for their splendid color,fashionable style,and new uses in the 1920s.The owners of the watches were admired and set apart from the crowd.Because the number of the original watches is very limited,owning such a watch will make you feel very special. Today,you are offered the same kind of watch with improvement.The watch has a 24-jewel mechanical(机械的)movement,the kind desired by watch collectors.The watchmaker has made the movement of the watch much more modern with an automatic rotor(上弦装置)so that the watch never needs to be wound by hand.The watch comes in a very beautiful case with a crocodile design on it.To get a watch in such a perfect design means to get a chance to know a piece of watch making history and to wear such a watch will show your personal taste and social position. You can get the watch either in person or by mail at an affordable price.You will also receive good service from the watch seller.If you are not satisfied with the watch after you get it,you may simply return it within 30 days.Don’t miss the chance to realize your dream.41.The original automatic watches are valuable because
A.the watches were made many years ago B.the watches were made by a Swiss watchmaker C.only rich people can afford the watches D.only a few watches of the kind were made42.Watch collectors want to get the improved watch,especially for its
. A.mechanical movement
. A.buy the watch
. A.novel
B.magazine
C.text book
D.science book Have you ever dreamed of having a fashionable watch of great value? A small watchmaker in Switzerland in 1922 designed the first automatic watch to show the day,month,and date.Only seven of these splendid watches were ever made and these watches were almost lost to history.Today,it is so hard to get an original watch that some watch historians are even willing to offer $ 200,000 for one. These watches attracted a lot of people for their splendid color,fashionable style,and new uses in the 1920s.The owners of the watches were admired and set apart from the crowd.Because the number of the original watches is very limited,owning such a watch will make you feel very special. Today,you are offered the same kind of watch with improvement.The watch has a 24-jewel mechanical(机械的)movement,the kind desired by watch collectors.The watchmaker has made the movement of the watch much more modern with an automatic rotor(上弦装置)so that the watch never needs to be wound by hand.The watch comes in a very beautiful case with a crocodile design on it.To get a watch in such a perfect design means to get a chance to know a piece of watch making history and to wear such a watch will show your personal taste and social position. You can get the watch either in person or by mail at an affordable price.You will also receive good service from the watch seller.If you are not satisfied with the watch after you get it,you may simply return it within 30 days.Don’t miss the chance to realize your dream.41.The original automatic watches are valuable because
. A.mechanical movement
. A.buy the watch
. A.novel
B.magazine
C.text book
D.science book科目:最佳答案 41-44 DAAB解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Hi I'm a single 31 years old Singaporean and currently co-owning a 3rm HDB flat with my mother. The flat is fully paid for with my CPF few years back and we have been staying there for the past 15 years.
Now I'm hoping I can have a small place of my own without withdrawing my name from the flat. If I purchase a condo,
1) what other requirements is there to fulfill
2) how much cash do I need to prepare
3) can I still utilize my CPF account
4) are there any other housing options other than condos
Any replies are much appreciated. Thanks in advance | PropertyGuru - Singapore's Leading Property Site
My PropertyGuru
Hi I'm a single 31 years old Singaporean and currently co-owning a 3rm HDB flat with my mother. The flat is fully paid for with my CPF few years back and we have been staying there for the past 15 years.
Now I'm hoping I can have a small place of my own without withdrawing my name from the flat. If I purchase a condo,
1) what other requirements is there to fulfill?
2) how much cash do I need to prepare?
3) can I still utilize my CPF account?
4) are there any other housing options other than condos?
Any replies are much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Posted by Anonymous on Nov
9, 2014 in
YT Tan 陈永达
Answer Posted on Nov 10, 2014
Good morning!
In order to purchase a private property, you must fulfill the applicable minimum occupation period which you have fulfilled (stayed there for past 15 years).
As you currently don't have any outstanding housing mortgage, you can take up to 80% bank loan for your second property (but still subject to TDSR).
If you can obtain 80% bank loan, your initial outlay will be around 30% of the purchase price.
1) 5% cash downpayment
2) 15% CPF downpayment
3) estimated 3% buyer's stamp duty
4) 7% additional buyer's stamp duty
5) valuation fee, legal fees, stamp duty for mortgage etc
Btw since you have utilized your CPF OA funds in your current flat, you must set aside a minimum sum of $77.5k in your CPF OA + SA funds before you can use the excess in your second property purchase.
Beside private property (condos, apartments and landed), currently theres no other housing options that you can choose from if you don't have intend to sell off current unit.
Hope my explanation helps!
If you need any assistance in your property purchase, feel free to contact me. Cheers!
Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
District Director
ECG Property Pte Ltd
<div class="vote_percent" id="up_%
<div class="vote_percent" id="down_%
Ask a Question
Our Network:&#xe621; 上传我的文档
&#xe602; 下载
&#xe60c; 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
&#xe602; 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
翻译中的多样性
下载积分:200
内容提示:翻译中的多样性
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:31|
上传日期: 19:33:56|
文档星级:&#xe60b;&#xe612;&#xe612;&#xe612;&#xe612;
该用户还上传了这些文档
翻译中的多样性
官方公共微信Small business really teaches you to rely on yourself and to surround yourself with people you can trust.
小型商业真地教会你去依靠自己,使你自己围绕那些你可以信赖的人。
Of course, every small business is different, but where I work, the entire team sits at long glass tables in one giant room.
当然,每个小生意都是不同的,在我工作的地方,整个团队坐在一件巨大的屋子里的长玻璃桌庞。
The government has long helped business, for instance through the Small Business Administration (SBA), set up in 1953, which guarantees loans to small firms.
美国政府有帮助企业的长久历史,例如在1953年就设立了小企业管理局(SBA),为小型企业担保借贷。
Another shop local movement, Small Business Saturday, was started last year to encourage people to shop at small businesses on the day after Black Friday.
另一个本土商店运动,去年发生的“小型企业星期六”是为了鼓励人们在黑色星期五之后去小型企业消费。
So is a product catalog that requires me to know whether a product is designated for "home office" or "small business" use before I can look it up.
如果在产品目录中查找产品之前,该目录要求我必须知道该产品是为 “家庭办公”还是为 “小型企业” 而设,那么这个目录也用处不大。
In a small business where one DBA fills many roles, these parameters might be set to the same group name.
在小型企业中,一个DBA扮演着多种角色,那么这些参数可以设置为相同的组名。
Not asking for enough money-- In a 2004 U.S. Bank study of reasons for small business failures, 79 percent cited "starting out with too little money" as one of the causes of their collapse.
要的钱还不够 ——在2004年,美国银行研究小型企业失败的原因报告中指出,79%的人以“启动资金不够”作为其中一个借口为他们的创业失败开脱责任。
Managing a lab is really managing a small business and these are skills that, for the most part, are not taught in graduate school or during a postdoctoral position, Schwartz says.
管理一个实验室实际上是管理一个小型企业,而在大多数情况下,这些技能在研究生院或博士后期间并没有传授,施瓦茨如是说。
He had just returned from the East Room, where he signed the Small Business Jobs Act of 2010 — using eight pens so he could give away as many as possible.
他刚刚在东厅签署完《2010年小型企业就业机会创造法案》回来。签署的时候,他用了八支笔,以便他能尽可能多地赠送给别人。
Smaller turbines erected in a backyard can produce enough electricity for a single home or small business.
竖在后院的小型的发电机也够一个家庭或者一个小型企业使用了。
The contract is part of SBIR (Small Business Innovation Research), a homeland security grant managed by the U.S.Department of the Interior.
该合同是小型企业创新研究(SBIR)的一部分,由美国内政部管理的一项国土安全合同。
But she also plans to start a small business with the knowledge gained from the months of class.
但她也计划利用在几个月的培训中学到的知识去开创一份小生意。
A small business might be able run smoothly with applications that just store their business data in plain text files.
小型企业能够平稳运行将其业务数据仅存储在纯文本文件中的应用程序。
He and his team want to extend the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest households, and they’re trying to do so under the guise of helping small business.
他和他的小组准备扩大为最富有家庭出台的布什减税政策,他们打算披着“帮助小型商业”的伪装来达到上述目的。
In most cases today, microcredit clients start off with loans of as little as $25 to start a small business.
在今天多数的情况下,小额信贷客户开始时仅能拿到25美元的贷款,来做个小生意。
In Sweden, a small business pays a 55% flat tax, and that got me thinking of moving.
在瑞典,一项小的生意需要支付55%的统一税,这让我萌生了搬家的念头。
When you run a small business, you might assume your team understands your goals and mission -- and they may.
当你运营一个小型企业时,你可能会认为你的团队了解你的目标及任务——他们确实可能了解。
Finally, we showed you how to use the business process modeling tools to build a small business process model.
最后,我们展示了如何利用业务流程建模工具来构建一个小型业务流程模型。
We were where we wanted to be - in the country, running our own small business.
我们就在理想中的地方——在乡下,经营着自己的小生意。
Lori stayed in contact with a MercyCorps mentor after she left prison. Together they found answers to questions about running a small business.
洛瑞离开监狱后还和美慈组织的一位导师保持联系,她们就有关经营小生意的问题共同寻求答案。
In almost every profession – whether it’s law or journalism, finance or medicine or academia or running a small business – people rely on confidential communications to do their jobs.
几乎在每一个行业——无论是法律或新闻、金融或医药或学术界或经营小生意—人们有赖于保密交流来成就他们的工作。
And owning a small business is one way to make our dream come into a reality.
而拥有自己的小生意,便是能将这个梦想变成现实的途径之一。
My father, also born in China, opened a small business in Washington State, a grocery store.
我父亲也出生在中国,在华盛顿州经营小生意,开了一个杂货店。
For example, rural, micro and small business borrowers mostly borrow at their personal risk as they are typically not incorporated.
例如,农村和微小企业借款人通常没有公司化,所以他们贷款大多存在个人风险。
Finally, we will show you how to use the business process modeling tools to build a small business process model.
最后,我们将展示如何利用业务流程建模工具来构建一个小型业务流程模型。
Also, go to a bookstore or Amazon or a library and find a basic "How to start a small business" kind of book. Or two.
同样,你也可以去书店或在亚马逊网上书店或图书馆里找像“如何开始一个小型生意”这一类的书。
The American Jobs Act would cut taxes for virtually every worker and small business in America.
《美国就业法案》几乎为每位工薪人员和每个中小企业进行减税了。
The American Jobs Act would cut taxes for virtually every worker and small business in America.
《美国就业法案》几乎为每位工薪人员和每个中小企业进行减税了。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 小万smallwan 的文章

随机推荐