求助!!有哪位英语老师翻译成英语帮忙给翻译一下,...

哪位老师帮忙翻译一下 。。。考试用的。。。_英语翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:30,053贴子:
哪位老师帮忙翻译一下 。。。考试用的。。。
12、Thanks to modern science and technology, people lead a more and more comfortable and rich life. 13、The open-air celebration has been put off because of the bad weather. 14、We are living in an age when many things can be done on the Internet. 15、In no city, other than Kunming, as has been said, will one experience very slight climate variation in the four seasons. 16、You should have a good night’s sleep however much work you have to do. 17、— Going outing at weekend is an exciting thing for many urban people. — I couldn’t agree more. It has attracted many people.
18、I prefer staying at home to playing outside.
19、Train services are now back to normal after three days of typhoon. 20、On the way back home from the ball, she suddenly found her necklace gone. 21、The magazine is well worth reading, so he advised me to buy it.
22、It was only when I reread his poems recently that I began to appreciate their beauty. 23、As the weather was very cold,he couldn’t start his car. 24、The best job is one which uses your skill in doing something together with your interest in the subject. 25、Tom was not happy at school at 12,he simply refused to go to school any more. 26、The fire started from the top floor. It didn’t take long before the whole building was s wallowed up by the big fire. 27、Successful people are always good at seizing the chances which ordinary people don’t value. 28、Now all of us,from the youngest children to the oldest grandparents came to see what skateboarding was all about. 29、Those who show respect for others will be respected in return. 30、There was still the possibility that Lake Tanganyika and not Lake Victoria was the true source of the Nile. 31、The street singer managed to gather a small group of curious passers&by in front of the supermarket 32、Red and black are colors that suit him perfectly.
33、From their position on the top of the TV Tower,visitors can have a better view of the city.
34、No one has put forward anything better than the plan now under consideration. 35、She was so absorbed in her job that she didn’t hear anybody knocking at the door. 36、He isn’t like his brother either in appearance or in character. 37、Firemen said the fire was under control,but they warned that the change in weather might lead to a new fire. 38、A small but enthusiastic crowd cheered as the players ran onto the field. 39、Teachers often use illustrations to clarify language points that are puzzling the students. 40、The practice of hanging clothes across the street is a common sight in many parts of the city 41、Mr. Smith gradually acquired a knowledge of the subject. 42、The number of tickets available will be determined by the size of the stadium. 43、He has the instincts of an athlete: he really goes all out to win. 44、The island where these rare birds nest has been declared a preservation. 45、He stopped his ears with his hands to shut out the terrible noise. 46、The engineers have rejected the employers' proposals to end the strike and the other workers have come out in sympathy. 47、Her work is often very hard and she gets very tired. The work is tedious. 48、Driving a car without insurance can have disastrous consequences.
49、The shop-assistant was straight with his customers. If an article was of inferior quality, he'd tell them so. 50、Although Lucy was slimming, she found cream cakes quite irresistible.
没有班门弄斧的意思,主...
没错又是我,不要脸的我...
@zh_灏 出来吧,就决定...
话说西游记里面的唐僧好...
SHENHUA is the champion
看到题目的我整个人都呆...
她说的是wuddy车导 不是...
发现,就像食堂大叔打菜...
12,由于现代科学和技术,人们过着越来越舒适和富裕的生活。13、露天庆祝被推迟因为恶劣的天气。14、我们生活在这样一个时代,很多东西可以在网上完成。15、在任何城市,除了昆明,一直说,将一个体验非常轻微的气候变化在四季。16,你应该有一个好的睡眠不过你必须做很多工作。17,周末去郊游,是一个令人激动的事情对许多城市人。——我完全同意。它吸引了很多人。18,比起出去玩,我宁愿呆在家里。19,列车服务现经过三天的台风已恢复正常。20,在从舞会回家的路上,她突然发现项链不见了。21,杂志很值得一读,所以他建议我买它。22,只有最近,当我重读他的诗歌时,我开始欣赏它们的美。23,天气很冷,他不能开始他的车。24,最好的工作是结合你的技能和兴趣在一起。25,汤姆在12,在学校不开心,他只是简单地拒绝再去学校。26,火是从顶层开始。没多久整个建筑年代被大火沉湎。27,成功的人总是善于抓住机会,而普通人不价值机会。28,现在我们所有人,从最小的孩子到最老的祖父母都来看滑板是什么。29,那些尊重别人会尊重作为回报。30,不坦噶尼喀湖仍有可能是尼罗河的真正泉源,而不是维多利亚湖。31、街头歌手设法聚集了一小群好奇的路人­在前面的超市32、红色和黑色是适合他的颜色,完美。33,从他们的位置在顶部的电视塔,游客可以有一个更好的城市夜景。34,没有人提出任何比这个计划现在正在考虑。35岁,她全神贯注于她的工作,她没有听到任何人在敲门。36,他不像他的兄弟无论在外表还是性格。37、消防员说火势已得到控制,但他们警告说,气候的变化可能会导致一个新的火灾。38,一个小但是热情的人群欢呼球员跑到现场。39、教师经常使用插图澄清语言点莫名其妙的学生。40,实践的衣服挂在街对面是一个常见的场景在这个城市的很多地方41,奥。史密斯逐渐获得了对这门学科的知识。42,票的数量将取决于体育场的大小。43,他有一个运动员的本能:他真的拼命赢。44、在岛上这些稀有鸟类巢已被宣布为保护。45,他停止了他的耳朵,双手不让可怕的噪音。46,工程师们已经拒绝了雇主的提议结束罢工和其他工人出来的同情。47,她的工作往往是非常困难的,她就会很累。这个工作是乏味的。48、驾驶汽车没有保险会有灾难性的后果。49、商店售货员是直和他的客户。如果一篇文章是质量低劣的,他会告诉他们。50,虽然露西是减肥,她发现奶油蛋糕很抗拒。
I: Copying classes.dex file...I: Building resources...libpng error: Not a PNG fileERROR: Failure processing PNG image /sdcard/HwLauncher5_NormalPlus_src/res/drawable-mdpi/hwlogo.png/sdcard/HwLauncher5_NormalPlus_src/res/values/public.xml:52: error: Public symbol drawable/all_apps_button_icon declared here is not defined./sdcard/HwLauncher5_NormalPlus_src/res/values/public.xml:53: error: Public symbol drawable/allapps_edit declared here is not defined./sdcard/HwLauncher5_NormalPlus_src/res/values/public.xml:54: error: Public symbol drawable/allapps_normal declared here is not defined./sdcard/HwLauncher5_NormalPlus_src/res/values/public.xml:72: error: Public symbol drawable/android_theme_icon declared here is not defined./sdcard/HwLauncher5_NormalPlus_src/res/values/public.xml:55: error: Public symbol drawable/app_bg_icons declared here is not defined./sdcard/HwLauncher5_NormalPlus_src/res/values/public.xml:73: error: Public symbol drawable/apps_customize_bg declared here is not
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或哪位英语高手或老师帮我翻译一下2013新课标1英语完形,谢谢(请不要用电脑自动翻译)_百度知道
哪位英语高手或老师帮我翻译一下2013新课标1英语完形,谢谢(请不要用电脑自动翻译)
I went to a group activity, “Sensitivity Sunday”, which was to make us more
the problems faced by disabled people. We were asked to “ adopt
a disability” for several hours one Sunday. Some members, like me
, chose to use wheelchairs. Others wore sound-blocking earplugs or blindfolds.Just sitting in the wheelchair was a
experience. I had never considered before how awkward it would be to use one. As soon as I sat down, my
made the chair begin to roll. Its wheels were not
locked. Then I wondered where to put my
feet . It took me quite a while to get the metal footrest into
. I took my first uneasy look at what was to be my only means of
transportation
for several hours. For disabled people, “adopting a wheelchair” is not a temporary
experiment
.I tried to find a
comfortable
position and thought it might be restful,
kind of nice, to be pushed around for a while. Looking around, I
I would have to handle the thing myself? My hands started to ache as I
the heavy metal wheels. I came to know that controlling the
direction of the wheelchair was not going to be a(n)
task.My wheelchair experiment was soon
finished. It made a deep impression on me. A few hours of “disability” gave me only a taste of the challenges
, both physical and mental, that disabled people must overcome.
提问者采纳
我参加了一个”感性星期日“的集体活动,这个活动使得我们更加了解残疾人所面临的问题。周天,我们接受了自扮残疾几个小时的任务,我和一些组员选择坐轮椅,其他组员选择戴阻碍听力的耳塞或者眼罩。
坐在轮椅上是个学习体验,我从来没有想到过自己坐上轮椅将会是那么的笨拙尴尬,当我坐上轮椅,我的自重让轮椅开始转动,轮椅侧边的轮子没有锁住。接着我不知道该把我的双脚放哪,我花了很长时间才适应上了这个金属车架,我带着那第一次不舒服不自在的心情看着那唯一的代步工具,这样持续了数个小时。低于那些残疾人士,接受轮椅并不是一个短暂的尝试,而我一直尝试寻求一个舒服的坐姿,当被推着走时,易于休息甚至更好些。环顾四周,我觉得自己必须操控好轮椅,当我用手转动着重重的金属轮子时,我的双手开始痛起,于是我意识到控制轮椅的方向并不是一项简单的任务。
我的轮椅尝试很快也结束了,这给我留下了很深的印象,几个小时的自扮残疾让我体验到了残疾后所面临的问题和挑战,无论是身体上还是金属器械方面的挑战,身为残疾人都必须克服。
提问者评价
有点感觉,谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
我去了一个将使我们更加意识到残疾人所面临的问题的小组活动——”敏感星期日”。我们被要求在星期日采取方式伪装残疾几个小时。一些人,比如我,选择使用轮椅。另一些人选择戴着隔音耳塞或眼罩。
只是坐在轮椅上是一个学习的过程。我从来没有考虑过使用一个轮椅是多么不方便。当我坐下来时,我的体重使椅子开始摇晃,因为车轮还未锁定。我不知道应该把我的脚放在哪儿,我花了不少时间找到金属搁脚的地方。对于我在之后几个小时唯一的交通工具,我第一次显现出不安。而对残疾人而言,使用一个轮椅不是一个暂时的实验。
我试图找到一个舒适的位置,认为它可能会悠闲一些的,甚至感觉不错。被推了一会儿,环顾四周,我意识到我不得不处理自己的事情?我的手开始因为转动我沉重的金属轮子而感到疼痛。我才...
您可以再看一下这一句:I tried to find a
一直到 handle the thing myself。您的翻译有些失妥。
╮(╯▽╰)╭姑娘 你自己会还问什么呢
去了一个小组活动,”敏星期日”,这是使我们更加认识到残疾人所面临的问题。我们被要求“采取残疾”几个小时一个星期日。一些人,像我,选择使用轮椅。别人穿着隔音耳塞或眼罩。
只是坐在轮椅上,是一个学习的机会。我从来没有考虑过怎样的尴尬将使用一个。当我坐下来,我的体重把椅子开始卷。车轮未锁定。我不知道把我的脚。我花了不少时间得到金属搁脚的地方。我第一次感到不安,看看什么是我唯一的交通工具的几个小时。残疾人,“采用一个轮椅”不是一个暂时的实验。
我试图找到一个舒适的位置,认为它可能是安静的,甚至是一种很好的,被推了一会儿。环顾四周,我意识到我不得不处理自己的事情?我的手开始疼我把沉重的金属轮子。我才知道,控制轮椅的方向是不是一个容易的任务(N)。
我的轮椅实验很快...
.......对不起,您的答案一看就是电脑自动翻译(定语从句置后,逐词翻译==)
我去了一个小组活动,“灵敏度的星期日”,这使我们更加认识到残疾人所面临的问题。我们被要求“采取残疾”几个小时一个星期日。一些人,比如说我,选择使用轮椅。别人穿着隔音耳塞或眼罩。只是坐在轮椅上,是一个学习的机会。我没有考虑过怎样的尴尬。当我坐下来,我的体重把椅子压弯。车轮未锁定。我不知道如何控制好我的脚。我花了不少时间得到金属搁脚的地方。我第一次感到不安,看看什么是我唯一的交通工具。残疾人,“采用一个轮椅”不是一个暂时的实验。我试图找到一个舒适的位置,认为它可能是安静的,甚至是一种很好的,被推了一会儿。环顾四周,我意识到我不得不处理自己的事情?我的手开始疼痛,我控制好沉重的金属轮子。我才知道,控制轮椅的方向是不是一个容易的任务(N)。我的轮椅实验很快就完成了。它给我留下了深刻的印象。几个小时的“残疾”只给了我一个味道的挑战,包括身体和精神,残疾人必须克服。改了一些语法
谢谢,但我需要的是“信,达,雅”你懂的,我主要是感悟英语的表达与汉语的区别。您这样的翻译我也会的。不过还是谢谢您。
还信,达,雅”
你是英语专业的吧
学过翻译吧
自己都不会
还让别人说
额,我只是个高中生好不好,...
找百度翻译
网上有的,可以找找
没有,我找了半天,您知道哪里有吗?谢谢
自动翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【已解决】
我想写一封英语邮件给我的英语老师,但苦于自己英语水平. 所以求助高手 劳烦为我翻译一下.大恩不言谢了~
亲爱的况老师:
您好,在这首先让我对您说声抱歉,您连续的两周英语课我都翘课了,先向您解释一下:第一次是由于那时天气变化,自己确实感冒了,您的课是星期一,我从星期日一直病到了星期二。还到了校医院就诊了。有病例为证。但第二次就是无故翘课了,我逃了课到图书馆自习去了。因为我对英语不是很感兴趣。而且我觉得去上课了我也学不到什么知识,在上课时大家都松松散散的,可能是我不太习惯现在您的教学模式,在高中时,隔三差五的就考一试,或听写一次。所以有些压力。不学都不行。但那填鸭式的教学利弊也不言而喻。所以总而言之,是我的不对。还望老师多多包涵。
而下面我要说的话,我希望是以朋友的名义.身份和您交流。我也自知英语在当今时代的重要作用。所以虽然我对英语不感兴趣。但我一定不会放弃它。在此,我有个请求。那就是能不能上课少点些到。我等自会加倍努力.问题补充:
先谢谢 大家的翻译当然 通过翻译软件翻译来的不是我要的 能不能 翻译一片很完整的
再次谢谢大家
【最佳答案】
Dear Mrs/Miss/Mr. Kuang, How’s everything going? First, please allow me to apologize for my consecutive absences in the last two weeks. However, it comes with reasons and let me explain it you. My first absence is because I had a cold due to the weather change. Your class was on Monday. However, I wasn't actually get recovered until Tuesday, I went to the medical center during this period of time and the description which made by doctors can be verified and presented as evidence. H......
【相关内容】
【主题推荐】
推荐主题:
【其他答案】
Teacher darling status: Hello, In this first of all, let me tell you the sound sorry, but your English classes for two weeks I have Skip class the first you explain: first are the changes in the weather at that time because he really caught a cold, your class Monday, I have been sick from Sunday to Tuesday. Also to the medical school hospital. Cases there is evidence. But the second reason is,Skip class I escaped to the library self-study classes to the. Since my English is not very interested.......
Dear MR/MRS Kuang,I hope everything gose well.Firstly,I'd like to say sorry to you.I was absent for your class for two weeks,so I must explain to you.The first time is on Monday.Before That week,I got a bad flu because the westher changes and didn't get well untill Tuesday.And I have gone to de hospital,record is the evidence.The second time I have no reason.I gone to the library to study instead of having class.I think I couldn't gain any knowledge in class,in addition everybo......
Dear Teacher Kuang:I am very sorry for my absence from your class two times. One is I was ill from Sunday to Tuesday because of weather change, I went to school hospital and saw a doctor, So that's why I was absent from your Monday class. I can provide my case record to you if you need.the other is I was surely absent from your class without any reason. Actually, I was studying myself in the library while your class. I am not very interested in English and I feel I can't learn usef......
Dear Teacher Kuang.How are you doing now?I know that you are busy dealing with so many students, so firstly I wanna express my sincere appreciate for what you have done for us. Being one of your students, I suddenly realized the importance of English--please forgive me for knowing it till now. So I wondered, is it possible for me to communicate with you like a friend? I will promise up front that I will try my best to study English, please do offer me a chance!Secondly, I’d like telling s......
08-23 11:11您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
求一翻译网站或者软件,要准确一些的!
高手能帮我翻译一下论文题目啊!我英语小白!
我论文题目是:奶牛子宫内膜炎的诊断及防治药物的药效观察
灵格斯词霸
1.51.0007 Beta
软件简介 
灵格斯是一款简明易用的翻译与词典软件,支持全球超过60多个国家语言的互查互译、支持多语种屏幕取词、索引提示和语音朗读功能,是新一代的词典翻译专家。
灵格斯是一个强大的词典查询和翻译工具。它能很好地在阅读和书写方面帮助用户,让对外语不熟练的您在阅读或书写英文文章时变得更简单更容易。
灵格斯提供了最直观的使用方法,帮助你快速查询包括英语、法语、德语、西班牙语、俄语、中文、日语、韩语在内的60多种语言的翻译结果。使用灵格斯创新的屏幕取词功能,您只需将鼠标移动到屏幕中的任何有单词的位置,按下Ctrl键,灵格斯就能智能地识别出该单词的内容及其所属的语言,即时显示出相应的翻译结果。并且这一切都不会干扰你当前正在进行的工作。
灵格斯拥有当前主流商业词典软件的全部功能,并创新地引入了跨语言内核设计及开放式的词典管理方案,同时还提供了大量语言词典和词汇表下载,是学习各国语言,了解世界的最佳工具。
Lingoes 是免费的,你可以自由地使用它。
下载地址:
网站供你参考:
汉英论坛,高手云集,可上贴提问,回答率高。
中国翻译网,号称全国最大的翻译专业网站。知识全面,但更新较慢。
机器即时翻译,适合整体翻译网站及段落,但不够准确。适合一般人。
译者俱乐部,个人网站,其精选短文与翻译论坛尚可。更新慢。
自由翻译者冯京葆的个人网站,包括翻译知识、译坛趣事等。更新慢。
翻译者家庭助手。英文。
免费网上翻译服务
免费网上翻译服务
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!