用英语谈一下你为什么说谎喜欢音乐? 越简单...

> 【答案带解析】以“我最喜爱的音乐形式”为题目写一篇英语作文,内容包括:喜欢的音乐类型,喜欢该音...
以“我最喜爱的音乐形式”为题目写一篇英语作文,内容包括:喜欢的音乐类型,喜欢该音乐的原因,音乐在生活中扮演的角色。100词左右    
There are many kinds of music ,such as country music, R&B , rock music,classical music and so on. My favorite music is pop music. On the one hand, it is easy to learn, and this knid of music is often ...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
相关试题推荐
 1.古典音乐
(n.)________2.音乐家
( n.) ________3.影响
(vt.) ________4.对……印象深刻
________(短语)5.到……的时候
________(短语)6.绘画,油画(n.) ________7.令人愉快的,可爱的(adj.) ________8.采纳,采用(vt.) ________9.对……厌烦________(短语)10.推迟 ________(短语) 
A painting by Chinese artist Qi Baishi set a record for modern art and calligraphy (书法) on the mainland when it sold for 425.5 million yuan at an auction (拍卖) on May 22. The sale was a milestone (里程碑) in the auction of modern and contemporary artworks.The price meant its value had risen more than 2,000 per cent in six years. The work , Eagle standing on pine tree with four-character coupleti(对联), measures about 2.6 metres by 1 metre . It was the second highest price paid for an artwork on the mainland . A Song dynasty work by Huang Tingjian was sold for 436.8 million yuan in 2010. Qi’s painting was finished in 1946 when Qi was 86, and was his largest work . With a starting price of 88 million yuan, it attracted nearly 50 bids(出价)in half an hour. Shanghai businessman Liu Yiqian said that the work had belonged to him and had cost less than 20 million yuan in 2005. The auction company said the work was brought back to the mainland after being bought from a private owner in San Francisco six years ago.China ranked first in global art sales last year, ahead of the United States and Britain . Four Chinese artists were among the top 10 in worldwide sales: Qi Baishi , Zhang Daqian, Xu Beihong and Fu Baoshi. Qi’s works ranked second in sales to Pablo Picasso’s last year . Qi was born into a peasant family in Hunan in 1864. He taught himself to paint and focused on nature including plants, insects, birds and fish. He is mostly well-known for his paintings of shrimps. In 1953, he was elected president of the Association of Chinese Artists. He died in Beijing in 1957.1.What’s the best title of the text ?A. Qi Baishi’s Painting Was Discovered .B. Qi Baishi’ s Painting Was Brought Back .C. Qi Baishi’s Painting Sets an Auction Record .D. The Value of Qi Baishi’s Paintings Is on the Increase .2. Whose artwork sold for the highest price on the mainland ?A. Qi Baishi’s .
B. Huang Tingjian’s .C. Xu Beihong’s . D. Zhang Daqian’s .3.The auction price of Qi’s painting was _____ million yuan higher than the starting price in the auction .A. 337.5 . B. 348.8 . C. 50 . D. 11.3 .4.Which of the following is TRUE ?A. Qi finished the painting when he was young .B. The painting was once stolen by an American .C. The owner of this painting Liu Yiqian gained a lot of money .D. Pablo Picasso’s works ranked second in sales to Qi’s last year .5. The text is most probably taken from a _____.A. computer book B. library guide C. technology magazine D. newspaper report 
Pablo Picasso was born in Spain in 1881. His father was an artist and also an art teacher. He gave little Picasso the first lesson in drawing. The boy showed great interest in it and learned it very quickly. Picasso drew so well that he won a prize – “Science and Charity” for his first important painting at the age 15. Later he studied in several cities in Spain. But no one could teach him because he had known so much.When he was 19, he visited Paris. At that time, Paris was the center of the world for artists. Everything in the painting world was new to Picasso. When he was 23, he moved to Paris to live and spent the rest of his life in France.In his 80s, Pablo Picasso still worked like a young man. He kept on looking for new ideas and new ways to work. He never stopped painting all his life.Pablo Picasso died in 1973 as a great artist in the world.1. Pablo Picasso was born _____.A. in France in 1973
B. in Spain in 1973C. in Spain in 1881
D. in Paris in 18812. Pablo Picasso won the prize______.A. “Science and Art” at the age of 15B. “Science and Charity” at the age of 15C. “Science and Art” at the age of 19D. Science and Charity” at the age of 233.______was the center of the world for artists when Pablo Picasso was youngA. Spain
B. New YorkC. London
D. Paris4. Pablo Picasso was good at _________A. teacher
B. actingC. painting
D. thinking5.What about Pablo Picasso when he was over 80 years old?________________A. He still worked and kept painting all his lifeB. He gave lessons in drawingC. He studied in several cities in SpainD. He spent the rest of his life with his father 
One summer night Ludwig Beethoven took a walk in the suburb (市郊) of Bonn. Suddenly a gentle wind came. He heard some music. He listened carefully and found it was his F sonata. He followed the music and came to a small house. There through the window, he saw a girl playing a very old piano and a young man was making shoes beside her, he pushed the door open and went in. The host received him very warmly and told him that the girl was his sister, who was blind but very fond of music. They couldn’t afford to send her to a master.
So she was only trying to play some music she heard the neighbors play. She knew it was the work of a great composer. Beethoven was very much moved. Suddenly the candle was blown out. Moonlight struck on the girl’s slender figure. Then Beethoven played music for them. He played so wonderful that the brother and sister were amazed. That was his famous Clair de lune.1.Beethoven heard the music because ______.A. it was played loudly
B. there was a slight windC. the piano was old
D. he stopped walking2.The young man and the girl were _____.A. brother and sister
B. husband and wifeC. lovers
D. good friends3.The girl couldn’t go to the teacher most probably because_____.A. she was blindB. her brother didn’t want her to goC. they were too poorD. good friends4.Beethoven played some music____.A. before he was movedB. as soon as he came inC. when he saw the pianoD. after he heard the moving story 
Beethoven, a famous musician in the world, was born in Germany in 1770.In his childhood Beethoven didn’t have a happy life.His father was a singer. When he was only four, his father began to make him practise hour after hour on different musical instruments(乐器). If he did not put his heart into it, his father would beat him or make it hard on him.Beethoven loved music and he learned so fast that he was able to go around to give concerts, when he was only a boy of eleven. At the age of seventeen, he won high praise from Mozart, the great musician at that time.Beethoven was often poor and ill during his life. After one illness, he suddenly found himself deaf. At that time he was only thirty-one. It was a blow(打击)to him indeed.But he still went on working and writing music pieces. To people’s surprise, some of his best pieces were written after he lost his hearing.In 1827, leaving more than 300 pieces, the great musician died. But his name is still remembered to this day.1.Beethoven was a ______ musician.A.America
B.FrenchC.German
D.British2.What happened when he was thirty-one? ___________.A.He was blind
B.He was deafC.He gave concerts
D.He won high praise3.Why didn’t Beethoven have a happy life in his childhood? ___________.A.Because his family was poorB.Because he had to practise a lot of musical instrumentsC.Because his father was strict with himD.Both B and C4.The great musician lived in the world for only ______ years.A.43
D.605.When were some of his best pieces written? ____________.A.At the age of 11B.At the age of 17C.Before he was deafD.After he became deaf6.What did Beethoven do after he lost his hearing? ____________.A.He never gave inB.He stopped writing music piecesC.He lost his heartD.He went to see a doctor 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.@( ̄- ̄)@为什么喜欢的都是英文歌 - 网易云音乐
@( ̄- ̄)@为什么喜欢的都是英文歌
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:请你以“Music and Life 为题.用英语写一篇100词左右的短文.要点如下:音乐无处不在.音乐是我们生活的一部分.音乐的种类和形式十分丰富.音乐的功能也是多种的.在不同的场合听不同的音乐.会有不同的心情.我对音乐的感觉. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
请你以“Music and Life”为题,用英语写一篇100词左右的短文,要点如下:音乐无处不在,音乐是我们生活的一部分。音乐的种类和形式十分丰富。音乐的功能也是多种的,在不同的场合听不同的音乐,会有不同的心情。我对音乐的感觉。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Music and Life Do you like music? Do you think music is one of the most important parts in your life? Can you imagine what life will be like without music? As a matter of fact, music is every and it is part of our life. There are many kinds of music , for example, classical music, symphony, light music, jazz, rock and roll, disco, folk music, and so on. Music in my mind, is multifunctional. Sometimes it can bring you to a fancy world. Music is the perfect way that you can express your different feelings and moods. Music can not only make you happy, excited, but also make you upset or calm. Above all, music is a universal language. There is no border between music. Though sometimes you don’t understand foreign language, it can’t still prevent you from feeling the music abroad. I am a super music lover. Music becomes part of my life. It is one of my true friends.略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
书面表达(满分30分)老师要求你负责班级墙报(wall newspaper)工作并征求你的意见。 在日记中表述你的决定并谈谈你的想法。短文内容要点:墙报可以为同学提供信息;墙报可以帮助同学门学习;如何办好墙报。注意:词数120左右;& 2. 开头已经写好, 不计入总词数。March 11, Friday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& FineToday I was requested by our teacher &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________________________________________________________________&_____________
书面表达(30分)&假设你叫李华,是一名高三学生,请给某英文报社Heart to Heart栏目的编辑Mary写一封信,内容包括:1.正在紧张备考,身心压力很大;2.父母期望很高,不断施压。3.与父母难沟通,很苦恼;4.希望Mary就如何与父母沟通提些建议。要求:1.词数100左右(信的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数);2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连绩。Dear MaryI am a Senior 3 student.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Looking forward to your reply.
Yours, Li Hua
假如你叫李平。最近,你就使用电子词典的问题收集了各方面的意见(见下表)。请根据下列信息写封信。词数100左右。开头已给出。生词提示: electronic 电子的&& explanation(s) 解释,说明 convenient 方便的发表意见者对使用电子词典的不同意见同学有用,方便,节省查阅时间家长便于携带,多数家庭买得起英语老师对单词的解释太简单,不该使用本人会使我们变懒惰,不该使用Dear Editor,Recently, I made a survey about the use of the electronic dictionary.... Yours sincerely, Li Ping
读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。During a recent Senior Three English lesson, the teacher caught Xiao Li, a female student, busily typing messages on her cell-phone. To the teacher’s surprise, Xiao Li wasn’t just texting her friends the latest gossip. She was actually blogging about what was being taught in the classroom, sharing her opinions about the information and material with her classmates and other students. The case aroused a heated discussion among teachers and students city-wide. Miss Li, an English teacher from another nearby school said, “I am amazed at how creative the students can be when writing on their blogs. To me it’s a great way for students to improve their writing skills while writing about personal feelings and experiences.” But other teachers are worried that blog-addiction may interfere with their students’ study. A supporter and classmate of Xiao Li said, “We love her blog! We all read it each day and can’t wait to see what she writes about next. Her interesting stories and great suggestions on study really help to motivate us. And it adds a little fun to our stressful life.” Another student blogger admitted that he often works late into the night, writing his blog and responding to comments posted there. “Sometimes I don’t even have time to finish my homework. I can’t help myself. I really have a lot to say.”【写作内容】1)以约30个词概括这篇短文的主要内容;2)然后以约120个词就“中学生博客”的问题进行议论,内容包括:a)博客的利与弊;b)你对中学生博客的态度;c)关于此问题的建议。【写作要求】1)在作文中可以使用自己亲身的经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2)作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
假如你是校报(School Paper)负责人,急需在校内聘一位同学担任英文版的编辑。现以An English Editor Wanted 为题目用英文写一篇招聘启事,内容要求如下: 1.工作主要包括两部分:一是从英文报纸杂志及互联网上选择适合学生的文章;二是选择和编辑 ( edit ) 同学们的来稿。 2.应聘要求:(1)乐意贡献出业余时间为同学们服务; (2 )英文、美术皆好,能熟练使用电脑。 3.感兴趣的同学请在10日内与学生会(Students’ Union)联系。词数:100左右An English Editor Wanted_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yours,&& Li Ming&&&&&&&
假如你是亚运会志愿者李华,请你用英语向外宾介绍主办城市广州。概况:中国第三大城市,广东省省会;面积7434平方公里;人口1100万左右。地理位置:位于广东省中部;距离香港120公里;珠江从市中心穿过。历史:具有2200多年历史的文化名城;海上丝绸之路的始发港。气候:温暖潮湿,年平均气温22度经济:华南经济中心;每年的4月和10月举办广交会旅游:旅游资源丰富,风景优美字数:100字左右(开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总字数)词汇:广交会the China Import and Export Fair&珠江 the Pearl RiverHello, dear friends.Welcome to Guangzhou. Let me tell you something about Guangzhou.________________________________________________________________________________& I’m sure you will have a wonderful time in Guangzhou.
Guided Writing Directions: Write an English composition in 120 - 150 words according to the instructions given below in Chinese.随着天气变冷,火灾频发,给人民的生命财产安全造成巨大损失。请你以校学生会(the Students’ Union)的名义,给全校同学写一封信,主要内容应包括:1. 火灾带来的危害和预防火灾的重要性2. 你的建议 (学习必要的防火知识;制定班级防火安全条例;保持逃生通道畅通;不要玩火等)语言点提示:fire safety regulations防火安全条例; take precautions采取预防措施; fire extinguisher灭火器
假设你叫李华,一名中学生。你针对目前中国吸烟者高达45%,其中多为年轻人,甚至是中学生的严峻现状,准备在学校校会上公开发表一篇题为“Smoking is Harinful”的100字左右的英语演讲。现请用英文写出演讲稿的正文。内容要点包括: ·介绍吸烟现状 ·分析原因 ·叙述吸烟害处 ·提出建议注意: 1.字数100字左右; 2.格式已为你给出; 3.请在答题卡上作答。Dear teachers and schoolmates,My speech for today is entitled Smoking is Harmful.Li Hua
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文求解 求大神帮忙写几句关于classical music的介绍 内容是谈一谈你喜欢的音乐(我就选了classical music)还有就是写一下喜欢的原因,就写几句就行了.
我耐秋妞妹4437
I like classical music .Because this music has been passed down from composers hundreds of years ago,and have stood to the test of time.There are different styles.Sometimes the music makes you happy,and sometimes it makes you more thoughtful.It is the previous heritage of all mankind.Pop music,on the other hand,does not last very long.While it is popular in certain times,only after a few months,or even weeks,it will be replaced by newer music.But my atitude to the classical music will never change.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
classical musicHello. My name is XXX. I like most of the music is "invisible wings" it is Angela Chang singing a song. Very beautifuland touching. Hope everyone have a pair of invisible wings,flying freely in the sky!
扫描下载二维码  最近要准备英语考试了。。在图书馆。突然想起被自己遗忘的英语歌曲。。那些一直听都不会厌烦的曲子。。。那些带给自己心灵纯净的英语歌曲。。。
楼主发言:139次 发图: | 更多
  曾经一度最喜欢的歌曲。。I。。will。come to you -hanson 乐队。。这首歌是大众广告歌曲。。这首歌的歌词和曲调都是治愈系的 。。在上一年的提交的短片作业。我就用了这首歌曲。。真心很好。。如果那些想给自己另一半制作感人短片的真的可以用。。歌词很好。很好。。很感动。。  
  winter
in my heart。-befour。。这首歌.也喜欢。这个乐队的歌挺喜欢的。。安静。  
  曾经在大二花了大量的时间去搜集那些好听的英语歌曲。。。真心很喜欢。但是自己那时间觉得听歌比较沉沦。所有都放弃了。。全部删除了。。而且也换了两部手机了。。很多歌曲dou丢了。。只记得几首。那些歌曲听起来。就能想起来迷恋这首歌曲的心情。。和那时候的处境    
  英籍华裔歌手。Steven hang 的歌曲也很喜欢。。。他的i'll be fine
。。特别喜欢,那是一首描述一个男生失恋后的歌曲。比较积极向上。  
  经典的英语歌曲太多了。唱she的那个歌手。。还有后街。西域组合。。这些歌曲相信大家都喜欢过。。  
  Steven hang的歌曲。里面有很多歌曲都挺好。他之前不是歌手。。是制作人还是什么。后来自己写歌自己唱。我挺喜欢他的。。  
  有好听的英语歌曲。。希望大家不要吝啬。推荐一下。。  
  the rose  
  adele的someone like you,听不腻  
  desperado  
  奥斯卡金曲 love story  
  @赶着音乐去放牧R
12:12:00  the rose  —————————————————  我也喜欢听这首歌,你喜欢哪个版本的  
  马叔的歌,听不腻  
  how could i.
cear or far  
  wake me up when september ends  green day的,听完心里很安静 ^^  
  @兰若侠
12:50:00  我也喜欢听这首歌,你喜欢哪个版本的  —————————————————  是小红莓的么。。  
12:54:00  马叔的歌,听不腻  —————————————————  求推荐  
  holy grail  
  英语歌能长时间听的
真心不多,随便推荐一首吧:thunder
  @兰若侠
12:50:00  我也喜欢听这首歌,你喜欢哪个版本的  —————————————————  手岛葵!绝对的百听不厌!  
  @赶着音乐去放牧R
20:43:00  手岛葵!绝对的百听不厌!  —————————————————  是千岛葵吧  
  @开心小小小猪猪
20:36:00  英语歌能长时间听的 真心不多,随便推荐一首吧:thunder EXO的  —————————————————  exo。。花美男们么。。  
  @赶着音乐去放牧R
20:43:00  手岛葵!绝对的百听不厌!  —————————————————  哦。是手岛葵。。我一直以为是千岛葵。。  
  @徐小小忍
20:59:00  哦。是手岛葵。。我一直以为是千岛葵。。  —————————————————  嗯哼!  
  玛利亚.凯利的,特喜欢  
  @赶着音乐去放牧R 21楼
20:43:37  @兰若侠
12:50:00  我也喜欢听这首歌,你喜欢哪个版本的  —————————————————  手岛葵!绝对的百听不厌!  -----------------------------  手岛葵的angel和que sera sera也很赞。
  @徐小小忍 2楼
11:43:39  winter in my heart。-befour。。这首歌.也喜欢。这个乐队的歌挺喜欢的。。安静。  -----------------------------  听了下,这首歌的确不错,之前没听过,谢谢楼主推荐
  Addicted...歌太多,不过最喜欢的是Valentine's day  
  @开心小小小猪猪
21:54:00  @徐小小忍 2楼
11:43:39   winter in my heart。-befour。。这首歌.也喜欢。这个乐队的歌挺喜欢的。。安静。   -----------------------------   听了下,这首歌的确不错,之前没听过,谢谢楼主推荐  —————————————————  嘿嘿。还有小红莓的。。dying
in the sun。。也好听。  
  @拿破仑的约瑟芬
21:18:00  玛利亚.凯利的,特喜欢  —————————————————  我今天下载些听听  
  @我爱打奥特曼
12:45:00  adele的someone like you,听不腻  —————————————————  还有么  
。。。这首歌也很好。。那个乐队叫one
什么。。。  
  【photograph】 ed sheeran唱的 很美很好听  
  @徐小小忍
09:37:48.0  还有么   —————————————  Rain and tears。你是不是机专了?  
  【photograph】ed sheeran 很有感觉的  
  肖恩 until you  
  @王皱纹
09:54:00  @徐小小忍
09:37:48.0   还有么   —————————————   Rain and tears。你是不是机专了?  —————————————————  我是会计。。。  
  @赶着音乐去放牧R
20:43:37.0  手岛葵!绝对的百听不厌!   —————————————  好听到爆  
  @徐小小忍
20:56:26.0  是千岛葵吧   —————————————  是手岛葵  
  That place in your heart--Ronan hardiman
  我的男神一号。。      
  burning  
  @兰若侠
12:49:00  奥斯卡金曲 love story  —————————————————  不太喜欢泰勒。。  
  @赶着音乐去放牧R
21:02:00  嗯哼!  —————————————————  嘿嘿。。犯傻了。。  
  @Tstyle264
10:07:00  肖恩 until you  —————————————————  我男神啊。。他的歌我大爱。。  
  这个是看个人性情而定的,我自己的话,手机(以前是MP3)里面从来不删的,必有John Denver的《Take me home,Country roads》以及The Beatles的《Hey Jude》  可能我们不是一个年龄段的吧,我认为这两首的歌词都能直达(至少是我)内心最软的部分
  Scarborough Fair
  @如羊走迷
17:30:00  这个是看个人性情而定的,我自己的话,手机(以前是MP3)里面从来不删的,必有John Denver的《Take me home,Country roads》以及The Beatles的《Hey Jude》   可能我们不是一个年龄段的吧,我认为这两首的歌词都能直达(至少是我)内心最软的部分  —————————————————  好。。去听听。。。。  
  今天刚楼主做的指甲。。刚开个贴抱怨。。难看死了。。木有之前的好看。。      
  这是之前的。。        
  还是继续英语歌曲。。突然想起来贾老板的歌也不错。。  

breathless。。shayne ward  
  有好听的。。我一定写出来。。都推荐。。  
  a little love安静的风格  
  @徐小小忍
20:47:00    —————————————————  他的歌真心赞!!最喜欢的是 breathless!!  
  这几首也很赞~    
  I wanted you 还有泰勒得歌
  stay forever  
20:24:42  这几首也很赞~    -----------------------------  @u_背景图给赞!
  我是来收歌的`(*∩_∩*)′
  That's ALL_4,制作人:AceForcE /song/showCollect/id/?ref=icopy  
  @徐小小忍 6楼
11:51:16  Steven hang的歌曲。里面有很多歌曲都挺好。他之前不是歌手。。是制作人还是什么。后来自己写歌自己唱。我挺喜欢他的。。  -----------------------------  是stevie hoang ,同喜欢,最喜欢i'll be fine 听了四五年了,还没听厌
  price tag怎么听都不会倦,尤其是吴莫愁版本的    
  ggg  
dance~_~我好喜欢喜欢~\\(≧▽≦)/~  
  Better in time、Fallin out这两首挺好听~
  Ed Sheeran - don't
All About That Bass
let her GO
艾薇儿的很多比较喜欢innocence
  卡朋特的  
  @赶着音乐去放牧R
20:43:00  @兰若侠 12楼
12:50:00   我也喜欢听这首歌,你喜欢哪个版本的   —————————————————  手岛葵!绝对的百听不厌!   —————————————————  这歌赞,她的歌都挺空灵。还有liekkas.好听。  
  @徐小小忍
20:41:00  不太喜欢泰勒。。  —————————————————  不是泰勒的love story,是1970电影love story里的歌,还获得过奥斯卡最佳金曲奖,有时间你可以看看电影和听听歌,我喜欢男女合唱版的,不喜欢安迪 威廉姆斯版的  
  muse的unitended  
  impossible. 男生翻唱版本的,沙哑的嗓音。
还有迪翁和尼欧的incredible
  A thousand years,女版CP唱的  
  @口袋里的老情歌
00:24:00  这歌赞,她的歌都挺空灵。还有liekkas.好听。  —————————————————  这个女的这首歌。。也很喜欢。。还特意百度她资料。。不过人不是很漂亮  
  @兰若侠
08:19:00  不是泰勒的love story,是1970电影love story里的歌,还获得过奥斯卡最佳金曲奖,有时间你可以看看电影和听听歌,我喜欢男女合唱版的,不喜欢安迪 威廉姆斯版的  —————————————————  哦。那行。。现在就下载  
23:37:00  Ed Sheeran - don't All About That Bass let her GO === 艾薇儿的很多比较喜欢innocence 。。  —————————————————  艾薇儿的我听得少。。就喜欢。。那个。when
are gone  
  @相见恨晚8
21:49:00  price tag怎么听都不会倦,尤其是吴莫愁版本的    —————————————————  对。。她翻唱的也好。。但是原版更好。。身价牌  
  @不骑扫帚的哈利波
20:08:00  a little love安静的风格  —————————————————  嗯嗯。是挺好的。  
  总会有一些旋律触动我们。。。外国歌曲。先感触的是旋律。再上升到歌词。再上升到歌手。。  
  贾斯汀·汀布莱克,美国超级巨星,六座格莱美奖、四座艾美奖得主,被认为是对当今流行文化最有影响力的艺人之一。贾斯汀12岁出道,成名于流行组合超级男孩(专辑总销量5000万张)。单飞后全面发展,集歌手、制作人、演员等多重身份于一身,两张个人专辑总销量超过1700万张,受到全球范围内好评。近年来贾斯汀专注于电影事业,在好莱坞发展渐有起色,近期五部电影票房全部突破1.5亿美元并接连与大导演大卫·芬奇、科恩兄弟、克林特·伊斯特伍德等合作。由于Justin拥有或投资服装、高尔夫球场、唱片公司等多项产业,江湖人送外号——贾老板。  
  肖恩·沃德  肖恩·沃德(Shayne Ward)是英国歌唱选秀节目“The X Factor”2005年度总冠军,一颗在英国乐坛冉冉升起的新星,Shayne Ward正在用自己俊朗的外表和优美高亢的声线征服全世界的乐迷。在赢得歌唱比赛之后,Shayne发行了2张个人单曲《That’s My Goal》和《No Promises》。随着前两支个人单曲的成功,Shayne Ward推出了个人的首张同名专辑《肖恩·沃德》。Shayne Ward在音乐事业上已经取得多项了不起的成就,Shayne Ward旋风正在席卷整个英国。这一切的一切都显示他具有成为一个乐坛巨星的潜质,预示着他美好的未来。  
  欧美纯净嗓。。。。我觉得欧美男的纯净嗓。特别特别融化人心。。。  
09:19:00  A thousand years,女版CP唱的  —————————————————  是的。比其他的唱的好听。正在听。。发现天天动听搜的很局限  
  @徐小小忍 SOMEONE LIKE YOU ,YOU'RENOT ALONE,WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
20:20:00  他的歌真心赞!!最喜欢的是 breathless!!  —————————————————  嘿嘿。。对啊。。这首歌。听着说不出来的感觉。是  
  @如羊走迷
17:30:00  这个是看个人性情而定的,我自己的话,手机(以前是MP3)里面从来不删的,必有John Denver的《Take me home,Country roads》以及The Beatles的《Hey Jude》   可能我们不是一个年龄段的吧,我认为这两首的歌词都能直达(至少是我)内心最软的部分  —————————————————  只知道第二首。。陈奕迅唱过  
here forever  
  yesterday once more
09:13:00  impossible. 男生翻唱版本的,沙哑的嗓音。 还有迪翁和尼欧的incredible  —————————————————  impossible
刚下载的是j,a。。。版本。。  
  @孤单不要怕
22:17:00  Better in time、Fallin out这两首挺好听~  —————————————————  第一首。。有男歌手唱得。女的唱得。。不一样感觉。。喜欢女版  
  @开心小小小猪猪
15:10:00  That place in your heart--Ronan hardiman  —————————————————  听听去  
  just give me a reason.p!nk唱的,超赞!  
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页
<span class="count" title="万
<span class="count" title="
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)

我要回帖

随机推荐