redline 机油feel fine 什...

We Feel Fine
We Feel Fine is an exploration of human emotion.
It continually harvests sentences containing the phrase “I feel” or “I am feeling” from the Internet’s newly posted blog entries, saves them in a database, and displays them in an interactive Java applet, which runs in a web browser. Each dot represents a single person’s feeling. The color of each dot corresponds to the type of feeling it represents (bright dots are happy, dark dots are sad), and the diameter of each dot indicates the length of the sentence inside. Demographic information (age, gender, location, and weather) is also collected and displayed. Photo montages with text / image overlays are automatically constructed from photographs and feeling sentences that occur in the same blog entry.
We Feel Fine collects around 15,000 new feelings per day, and has saved over 13 million feelings since 2005, forming a constantly evolving portrait of human emotion.
A book based on the project, , was published by .
We Feel Fine is a collaboration with .
Exhibitions
London, UK &
London, UK &
Houston, TX & Color Into Light
Athens, Greece &
New York, NY &
Beijing, China &
Moscow, Russia &
Barcelona, Spain UT &
Holon, Israel &
Melbourne, Australia &
Park City, UT &
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil &
Gwangju, South Korea &
New York, NY
Minneapolis, MN &
Basel, Switzerland &
Norrk?ping, Sweden
Burlington, VT &
San Jose, CA &
Singapore &
Amsterdam, Netherlands &
Sacramento CA &
Skellefte?, Sweden &
Brussels, Belgium &
Akron, OH &
Richmond, VA &
Triad Gallery
Seoul, Korea &
Prague, Czech Republic &
Minneapolis, MN
The Creators Series
New York, NY and Los Angeles, CA
We Feel Fine下载到手机:
热门搜索:From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the EP by Black Lab, see .
"I Feel Fine" is a
song written by
(credited to ) and released in 1964 by
of their eighth British single. The song is notable for being one of the first uses of guitar
in popular music.
Lennon wrote the guitar riff while in the studio recording "." "I wrote 'I Feel Fine' around that riff going on in the background", he recalled. "I told them I'd write a song specially for the riff. So they said, 'Yes. You go away and do that', knowing that we'd almost finished the album . Anyway, going into the studio one morning, I said to , 'I've written this song but it's lousy'. But we tried it, complete with riff, and it sounded like an A side, so we decided to release it just like that."
Lennon loved technology, and when the feedback was coincidentally recorded during the I Feel Fine session, liked the sound of it and placed it at the beginning of the song. Both John Lennon and
said that the riff was influenced by a riff in "", a 1961 release written and performed by
and covered by the Beatles in concerts during 1961 and 1962.
said the drums on "I Feel Fine" were inspired by 's "".
At the time of the song's recording, the Beatles, having mastered the studio basics, had begun to explore new sources of inspiration in noises previously eliminated as mistakes (such as electronic goofs, twisted tapes, and talkback). "I Feel Fine" marks one of the earliest examples of the use of
as a recording effect in popular music. Artists such as
had already used feedback live, but Lennon remained proud of the fact that the Beatles were one of the first groups to actually put it on vinyl.
"I Feel Fine" is written in
with drummer 's
beat (based on the "Latin" drumming in 's hit "") featured through most of the song except for the , which has a more conventional . After a brief note of heavy
(see below), the
begins with a distinctive
riff which starts in
before quickly progressing to
and then , at which point the vocals begin in G. Just before the , Lennon's intro riff (or ), is repeated with a bright sound by
on electric guitar (a
Tennessean), followed by the more "electric" sound of John's amped acoustic. The song ends with a
of the G major portion of the opening riff repeated several times.
"I Feel Fine" starts with a single,
(yet pure-sounding) feedback note produced by plucking the A string on Lennon's guitar. This was the very first use of feedback preceding a song on a rock record. According to McCartney, "John had a semi-acoustic Gibson guitar. It had a pickup on it so it could be amplified . . . We were just about to walk away to listen to a take when John leaned his guitar against the amp. I can still see him doing it . . . it went, 'Nnnnnnwahhhhh!" And we went, 'What's that? Voodoo!' 'No, it's feedback.' Wow, it's a great sound!' George Martin was there so we said, 'Can we have that on the record?' 'Well, I suppose we could, we could edit it on the front.' It was a , an accident caused by leaning the guitar against the amp." Although it sounded very much like an , Lennon actually played the riff on an
model ), employing the guitar's onboard .
Later, Lennon was very proud of this sonic experimentation. In one of his last interviews, he said, "I defy anybody to find a record... unless it is some old blues record from 1922... that uses feedback that way. So I claim it for the Beatles. Before , before , before anybody. The first feedback on record."
Two different music videos directed by
were filmed. Both feature various bits of gym equipment. In one, George, Paul and John perform the song while Ringo rides the exercise bike. In the other they are all eating Fish and Chips, while trying to mime to the song.
The single reached the top of the British charts on 12 December of that year, displacing ' "", and remained there for five weeks.
"I Feel Fine" was also the first Beatles single to be released almost concurrently in the US and the UK. The song has sold 1.41 million copies in the UK.
The song topped the US
charts for three weeks in late 1964/early 1965. The
was the #4 hit "".
"I Feel Fine" was the last of the six Beatles songs to go to #1 on the Hot 100 within one calendar year's time (1964), an all-time record. The song was the sixth of seven songs by the Beatles to hit #1
an all-time record. In order, these were "I Want to Hold Your Hand", "", "", "", "", "I Feel Fine", and "". For songwriters Lennon and McCartney, it was the seventh #1 they wrote in a calendar year (1964), an all-time record.(see )
The song was the first of six Hot 100 #1 chart toppers in a row (not counting the EP "4 - by the Beatles") by one act, also a record at the time. The subsequent singles were "", "", "", "" and "".
In the United States, the song was released on their
album , and is presented in a
mix featuring a layer of
added by executive . This was on the stereo version of the album. The mono mix- released as a single on Capitol- features an exclusive mix with added reverb and a shorter fade as created by Beatles producer George Martin.
In the United Kingdom, the song was released on the
format on . A true
version can be found on the
There is also another stereo version that sounds the same, but with whispering at the very beginning which appears on the original release of .
An outtake in mono is included in the
compilation released in 2013.
– harmony vocal, lead/rhythm guitar
Personnel per
included a cover of the song on their LP Knock Me Out.
released an instrumental cover on his album .
released a version on her album Alma.
would often play this song's signature riff during their .
released a
version as a single.
version on their first album, The Punkles.
included "I Feel Fine" in their "Beatles Medley".
did a ballad version on his album You Inspire Me.
included the song in their
released an instrumental version on his album While My Guitar Only Plays.
on compilation album
In 2012, Reynolds & Williams Band released a bluegrass inspired version on their debut EP "Reynolds & Williams".
Chart (1964)
Canadian RPM Top Singles
UK Singles Chart
US Billboard Hot 100
Chart (1989)
Chart (1989)
"" Liner Notes by Mark Lewisohn
. Retrieved 2 November 2013
Ami Sedghi (4 November 2012). . Guardian 2012.
for Sweethearts of the Rodeo.
Babiuk, Andy (2002). Beatles Gear: All the Fab Four's Instruments, from Stage to Studio (Revised ed.). San Francisco: Backbeat Books.  .
(2000). The Beatles Anthology. San Francisco: Chronicle Books.  .
. Beatles Interview Database 2009.
; Massey, Howard (2006). Here, There and Everywhere: My Life Recording the Music of the Beatles. New York: .  .
Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation, ed. (1993). The Beatles - Complete Scores. Milwaukee: .  .
(2005). Revolution in the Head: The Beatles' Records and the Sixties (Second Revised ed.). London: Pimlico (Rand).  .
(1997). Paul McCartney: Many Years From Now. New York: .  .
Wallgren, Mark (1982). The Beatles on Record. New York: .  .
Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: , Second edition. Record Research. p. 341.
Preceded by
26 December 1964 (three weeks)
Succeeded by
"Come See About Me" by the Supremes
Preceded by
10 December 1964 (five weeks)
Succeeded by
: Hidden categories:I Feel Fine-高清观看-腾讯视频
I Feel Fine - 欧美ktv
扫描二维码随身看视频
用手机或平板摄像头拍下右侧的二维码,您可以:
1 在手机或平板上继续观看该视频